All Comments on 'Perfect Pairing'

by harperanneauthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

I don't know if authors think their audience is clairvoyant, but I really wish that many of them would make it obvious what the sex of the initial protagonist is. It really makes a difference as to how you read the story. In this tale you get half way through before you know it's a woman talking (thinking). The story is not really a story; it's a fragment. Not bad, but not worth spending any time analyzing. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Overcritical. Also, I understand this is meant to be short, but there is no transition to the last paragraph. So twice (the gender of the main character being the first time) I'm stopped in my tracks and going back to see if I've missed something. For a story of such brevity, that's too many times.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Wonderful romance!

I too was confused at first with the gender of the storyteller, but it was ok. That just added to the mystique of the whole story. Well done, thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharperanneauthor@harperanneauthor
I'm an aspiring author trying to break into the erotic / smut fiction scene. College left me with a substantial amount of student loan debt, so I'm looking to dig my way out of debt using my experience, writing skills, and vivid imagination. If you like my content and you'd l...