Perfect Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slapping of soft, moist feet came around to where Scott's head met the ground, bringing their terrible smell along with them. "Now, Snot, how should we punish you in front of your new friend."

"Stinky feet?" Rebecca suggested.

"Stinky feet." Melanie flexed her toes.

Rebecca hoisted Scott's upper body off of the ground as Melanie got onto her knees in front of them, facing away. He shook his head wildly as Melanie pushed out her legs, positioning her scrunched soles right where his head had just been.

"Mmmmmmmppphhh."

Holding both his wrists together with only one hand, Rebecca grabbed him by his hair, then plunged him straight into Melanie's sweaty feet.

Melanie started laughing evilly as Rebecca wiped his face on those pink soles, mopping up all the sweat and dirt. She flexed them, pushing her plump feet against him.

"Do ya like how it smells, Snot?" Melanie said. "This might be the most ripe my feet have ever been, and you have no choice but to endure the stink! After tonight, your face is gonna be stained with the smell of my feet forever."

"We can do mine next," Rebecca chimed in. "Then your face will smell like both of our feet. Afterwards, I think a nice tongue bath will be in order, don't you, Mel?"

"Oh I do. That's what dogs are for, right? Smelling and licking the feet of their masters."

The girls laughed even harder. Scott started sobbing.

"Melanie. Rebecca. Leave him alone."

Apparently the same spell that Lady Emily cast over Scott worked on the girls too, because they let him go without a word, standing off to the sides. He looked up at her with newfound awe. She really was some kind of guardian angel.

"There, there. It's over now." Her slender fingers effortlessly untied the sock ball-gag, tossing it away. "Now, do you have something to say to me?"

"T-thank you, Lady Emily. You saved me."

She chuckled. "That I did. Come on, you're not out of the woods yet."

Pulling Scott to his feet, Lady Emily led him by the hand over to the painting. Then, amazingly, she led him through the painting, into the room that she had made herself. Releasing his hand, she left him to look around with wonderment as she took the middle of the three chairs.

"What? How? That's impossible!"

"My little secret." Lady Emily slipped her feet from her high heels, placing her long, slender feet on the footstool. "So, how about a little reward for my assistance whilst we wait for our guests to join us?"

Scott wrinkled his nose. Moments after removing her shoes, Lady Emily's feet were beginning to stink up the entire room. They were worse than Melanie and Rebecca's feet!

"What kind of reward did you have in mind?" Scott asked nervously.

Lady Emily smiled coyly and wrinkled her rosy soles. "I think you know already."

Scott decided to turn around. Perhaps he'd been wrong. Perhaps out there with those demons would be better than this. But he found that there was no way out. Instead of an entryway back into the basement, there was a solid wooden wall.

And in front of that wall were an all too familiar pair of vixens.

"It's lovely of you to join us! Melanie, Rebecca, take a seat."

Melanie and Rebecca walked right past him, sticking out their tongues at him as they did. Melanie sat to Lady Emily's right, Rebecca to her left. Their feet joined hers on the footstool, three reeking pairs side by side.

Scott stared at the feet with wide eyes for a moment, before his gaze crawled up to the grinning face of Lady Emily.

"Come on, Snot. Get to it."

* * *

"Where could he have gotten to? I've checked every room upstairs." Rebecca carefully walked down the stairs, clinging to the bannister so she didn't tumble down.

"I've checked everywhere down here too. Nothing." Melanie proceeded to groan, placing her head in her hands.

"Really, everywhere? It looks like you've been sat against the wall feeling sorry for yourself whilst I ran around."

"Oh, fuck off, Bex. Like you're feeling any better. I saw you trying not to fall over whilst coming down the stairs. Can we not just leave?"

"No. We locked him in here. Until we make sure he really isn't where we left him, we're not going home."

"Aww, have you fallen in love with the dweeb? It was me he always had a crush on, so don't get your hopes up." Melanie swiped locks of her dishevelled blonde hair away so Rebecca could see her sneer.

"Shut up, moron. I just don't want to get in trouble. Do you think he climbed the wall?"

"That wall outside? The huge one?" Melanie gave an amused snort. "Yeah, right."

Rebecca smirked. "Okay, you have a point. He didn't climb the wall. Meaning he's either inside the house, or he got out somehow and we don't have to worry."

"He's not inside the house! We've looked everywhere!"

"Urgh. Keep your shrill-ass voice down." Rebecca cringed and rubbed her temples. "There is one place we haven't checked."

Both of them glanced at the basement door simultaneously.

"Nope," Melanie said. "Not happening. I'm not going down there. No way."

"We have to."

"What about spiders? And cockroaches? And snakes?"

"Snakes?" Rebecca started laughing. "Snakes? Why would snakes be in a basement?"

"I don't know!" Melanie huffed. "I just know that I ain't going down there."

Rebecca held out her hand to Melanie. "Come on, Mel. I'll tell you what, if we find Snot down there, we can make him give us both a nice, long foot rub."

"And if he isn't?"

"Then I'll give you a foot rub."

Now Melanie started laughing. "Wow, you really wanna get out of here, don't you? I use these for work, where I'm always on my feet. Not to mention that I haven't taken 'em off since I had the dweeb suck my toe, and I was dancing all ni—"

"Stop!" Rebecca turned away, looking a little green. "I'm gonna hurl."

Melanie was still laughing as she got to her feet. "Fine. One quick look in the basement, then we leave." She nodded towards the ajar door with a grin. "You first."

Rebecca rolled her eyes and led the way, keeping Melanie on the edge of her vision so that she didn't scamper off.

The door to the basement creaked loudly as it swung open, revealing a set of stairs. The daylight streaming in through the smashed windows and open front door was enough to light the subterranean stairwell.

The two of them entered the basement, fighting their instincts to lean against the wall for support in case something touched them. A lone candle lit one end of the basement, placed next to the sole object that wasn't caked in dust.

A painting, placed in a gilded frame.

"Mel. What the fuck."

"I-I don't understand."

Melanie and Rebecca were stunned. They were in the painting. Wearing their Halloween costumes and looking a lot less rough, someone had painted their likenesses onto a canvas in great detail. They were in a fancy room, seated in fancy chairs, with a fancy woman sat between them.

"Is that Snot?" Melanie asked, significantly less creeped out and more amused.

Sure enough, Scott was in the painting too. Aside from the collar they had given him and his boxer shorts he was naked, kneeling before a footstool with three pairs of visibly sweaty feet resting on it.

"He's licking that lady's feet! This is too funny." Rebecca couldn't help but giggle.

"Gross! Looks like he's gonna be licking our feet too. What I wouldn't give to swap places with that version of myself."

Melanie jumped back away from the painting, scaring Rebecca in the process.

"Mel! What the fuck is wrong with you? Damn near gave me a heart attack."

"It moved! I swear, I saw the painting move."

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure it did. You're probably still a little drunk and imagining things. What moved, exactly?"

"Snot did. His head... it was as if he's actually licking her feet."

The two of them shared a look before bursting into laughter.

"Okay, maybe I'm still drunk."

"There's one of those metal label things at the bottom. Hold on." Rebecca got closer. "'From left to right: Rebecca, Lady Emily Thorn, Melanie. Kneeling on the floor is their foot-licking dog, Snot.'"

"I can't decide if this is super weird or hilarious."

"Both. Definitely. I think it's more funny than it is weird, though."

Rebecca pulled out her phone and brought up the camera, aiming it at the painting.

"What are you doing?" Melanie asked.

"Taking a pic. Stand next to it and do a cute pose."

"There's no need to take a pic." Melanie grinned, holding both hands out in front of her and gesturing at the painting. "We have the perfect picture right here."

"You think we should just... take it?"

"Do you see anyone around that might object?"

Rebecca glanced around, lazily searching for hidden observers. "I suppose I don't."

"Come and give me a hand then. I can't carry it on my own."

"Three. Two. One. Lift!"

As they carried the painting across the basement, Melanie started giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"You owe me a foot rub."

END