All Comments on 'Perfect Stranger'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
greenday0418greenday0418almost 3 years ago

boy, they didn't belong together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The smirking whore. She'll be lonely in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every single time I read/hear that crapy line "I was hoping that your love for me would allow you to forgive me and give me another chance."... bah

As for the Testing, yeah not the nicest thing to do, but thanks to that he has the option to find someone who will not play spreadeagle the first oportunity she get

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Wow. A really good story and one that illustrates trust, betrayal, regret and choice.

One thing, however. At the company I work for, a fellow employee made a sever miscalculation and it costs us $10Million dollars. He expected to be fired and in most cases, should have.

Our manager reprimanded him and reduced his authority for 6 months but that was the extent of his punishment.

When asked why he was still working there, we were told: We just invested 10 million dollars into him and he’s never going to do it again, so why would we fire him just to have to chance that someone else would make a similar mistake?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I don't like the deceipt. I don't like the cheating, either. She didn't seem to be upset he was kicking hrt out so I guess better to fight out before than to go through with the wedding. I still don;t like the way it was done but it was just a tale. Not the greatest, however.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I guess it's a lesson learned for both of them. It's a shame that everything spent on the wedding so far will be lost. Bachelor/Bachelorette parties might've been relevant in the 1950s, when it was truly the "last night of freedom" but now, they serve no purpose but to cause problems and hangovers.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

GOOD STORY BUT? 5 STARS

MurfyMurfyalmost 3 years ago

These two were definitely not meant to be together

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Different, and very cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the hell is this story?

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

More garbage. Why did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

honestly, not that disgusted or shocked by the guy's deception.

women have for decades used their friends to try and seduce their men. calling it stupid things like, loyalty test or husband test. and for that reason, i don't feel particularly bad when a man uses the same test on his S.O.

she failed her test. simple as that. and her parting words only emphasize what a shitty wife she would make. her attitude of, 'got caught, aw well. later gator' is pretty telling. i don't understand why cheaters want to start families so badly. they have only pain and trauma to give the next generation. why not just date casually?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Stupid female. Just one Chad and her morals flew away. Stupid woman.

Even though I didn't like what Tom did but that is one why to dodge a bullet.

/

That was a short story but a good one Skippy47.

As usual, thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, just a "meh" from me.

\

Before the big reveal I was going to ask why a guy who was treated like that would do it to another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the plot of the story is quite good but the characters of the 2 fiancés are very poorly exploited.

Neither of them seem to be disturbed by the event. to believe that they are dead.

for your information: when someone tells the other that they were the best (the lover) in bed or that it was the best fuck of their life, why does he always think they are good.

the husband should answer: well I hope you learned a lot at least your next guy will be less bored than me.

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 3 years ago

Who was worse: her for cheating or him for setting her up? You might say he had good cause but if he trusted her so little why is he marrying her in the first place. Also I wonder what would happen if it had been her setting him up with a perfect stranger, a very similar outcome I'd wager.

A story about not very nice people, not one single likable character, including the women who were supposed to be her friends and Paul, probably the worst of the lot. I have to ask the question: we all know about the "candy trap" testing somebody's faithfulness and resolve, but who would be ok to have his future wife actually fucked simply for a test?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

This story really triggers the insecurity of youth. Given how easily she was tempted, she would have cheated again. It takes a long time to become confident in the commitment of a loving spouse. Needless to say, he made the right decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shitty stories by Zeb and Skippy on the same day. Wow, made me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

FD45FD45almost 3 years ago

Gotta take the bad with the good.

And Paul gets paid to cuck boyfriends by the boyfriends. Nice work if you can get it, but cheaper than a divorce in the end.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

That was a lucky escape. She shouldn't have allowed herself to be seduced and he shouldn't have paid him to seduce her. But the girlfriend showed no regret so a lucky escape for Tom.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Wow, that's a new take and a different story. Can't say I've read anything like it before. A+ for creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Many ways to figure out if a gal is a slut.

This was clever. She was. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this version and I don't feel he had to apologize for anything. He had a gut feeling and he proved it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it except for the smirk. She showed she had zero integrity, and she LIKED that about herself? What a shitty human being. He is damned lucky to discover now what a sleaze she is.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

How could someone not give this 5*? There may even be a strategy here for others to try in real life if you have suspicions... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I felt the sting coming, when Paul appeared on the scene. Maybe every bride to be, needs a Paul in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! If more men ( and women ) did this at their bachelor/bachelorette parties, there would be fewer divorces. Bravo Tom! The only way to make it better was if Paul had an STD from a previous client.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Burned the bitch before the marriage, quietly and without fanfare. let her go be somebody else's problem. 5 stars

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

I don't know how I feel about this one.

It does get me curious about just how many women would betray their fiance/boyfriend/husband for a dalliance with an extremely good looking man.

I know damn few would do it if they knew they would be caught but there might be a high percentage that would if they were convinced they could get away with it. Though it appears that Beth was going to fess up because it would be hard to explain where she was all night anyway.

I guess she did know she would be found out and just didn't care enough about Tom and her marriage to him.

It was definitely a relationship that needed ending though the twist of Paul being a seducer for hire was interesting.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Good for Tom. Dodged a bullet

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Now he needs to tell the husbands of all the other wives what they were willing to do

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

And Paul is a pussy. His fiancé was honest with him.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

S47, this is a truly sad tale of a failed relationship. He was obviously right to be concerned about her commitment to him, but hiring a guy to seduce her, that seems weird to me. If he was THAT unsure, why the fuck would he be getting married? Also a recurring theme in LW is the desire to have one last illicit fuck fest before the wedding. That is grossly immature and clearly shows a lack of devotion to your intended spouse. Can’t imagine the resulting marriage will succeed.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

4* That slut is a sociopathic bitch. Burn her down the road by screwing future relationships with pics and referrals to Paul.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

I'll give you credit for something a little different but not really a good story. Kind of like one of the horrid 750 word flash tale.

LouisWu1968LouisWu1968almost 3 years ago

"And lead us not into temptation". 'Nuff said.

A good story, but not necessarily original - except that maybe they both got what was best for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

he forgives finally and takes her back

misser64misser64almost 3 years ago

They always ask if it was worth it. I guess it was. Good story.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

I saw this one coming when he focused on Beth at the table. But she couldn't or didn't want too think even thou booze had not clouded her judgement. I hope one of her girlfriends can put her up since they helped pushing her over the edge - all willing sluts.

/

The $64000 question; is Beth a forever CHEATER?

/

5*, Hooyah, salutes...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

If Paul was so out of her league, why would Tom have hired him? She’s not likely to have another chance with someone that attractive again.

B now she knows that Tom doesn’t measure up to Paul in bed,so even if this hadn’t been a set up, and she’d gotten away with it, she’d still be fantasizing about Paul whenever Tom fucked her. Who knows if Tom could ever up his game to ge into Paul’s league?

That’s the problem for any man who married a woman with sexual experience. Despite what she tells you, how can you ever know that she hasn’t had better? If she fucked just four other guys, the odds are that you were her best are only 12%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, better to learn about her entitlement issues now instead of further down the road when she's got you tied to her with 10 years and a couple kids. Man dodged a bullet.

"I expected to be punished. I was hoping that your love for me would allow you to forgive me and give me another chance." Not only do people feel entitled to cheat they feel entitled to reconciliation.

If you ain't got fucking around out of your system then don't get engaged and married. Now they both get to start over from scratch. We'll see if Beth learned any lessons and is going to work on getting rid of her entitlement issues. Hope the results of Beth failing her fidelity test gets around to would be suitors down the line. They might want to fuck her but she's a long way to being marriage material any time soon.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

There's a few things that I would like to cover. How old were they? Who was paying for the wedding? If it was her parents, considering that the party was that close to the wedding, there would be a major financial issue - almost everything was paid for in advance as well as a big uproar with both family and friends. You also don't mention that she should have had to return the ring. This event would have been devastating to a lot of people. Lastly, what is with the attitude that people can cheat before they are married? Once you make a commitment to be exclusive, that's it - regardless of your formal status. The only issue is if you are married, you have to go through a divorce. I think the story ended too quickly. The sh-t storm was going to hit. Her reputation will now be that she cheated just before her wedding, which ended the relationship. She's going to have to deal with that for the rest of her life, and it may mean she may not get married for years, and may not become a mother at all. Lots more to tell of the consequences of this action. And yes, the guy could be guilty in a scenario like this.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What better way to tell a slut that she is a slut than to let her come out! Really well told and also logical in itself. But, the ghosts I called, I can never get rid of them. This shot went both ways!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a brilliant way to portray the man as a wimpy cuckold and the woman as the victorious cheater! No wonder cucklord Odiouser has described the story "cute". 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave it 5 i also wanted to give it 1, 5 because I got into it and 1 because I actually hated her in the end.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

An interesting use of this plot device. 5*, of course.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Only reason it was the best sex of her life is because she was 150% in to it with Paul. Too bad she never gave her fiancé the same consideration, emotion and that of herself. Too bad... such a dumb mistake. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So they're both assholes. Yeah, she could have not fucked Paul, but setting her up doesn't really make him the victim. Imagine a scenario where she doesn't fuck Paul but finds out it was a setup. If she had any self respect, she'd dump Tom instantly.

.

In Tom's mind, if she didn't fuck Paul, he would have proved to himself that she could be trusted, overlooking the fact that he's the one who can't be trusted.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its easy to hate the man for placing an irresistible temptation before his intended spouse. But there's a bunch of buts: There was no indication of pregnancy or venereal disease protection, and she doesn't know Paul at all. So is this woman even intelligent enough to be a strong marriage partner? She was impetuous, unethical, and gave in to lust for a stranger. Why wouldn't she do that again some day in the future when she's a tired harried mother who finds the same opportunity drop into her lap? Hell, what if she ran into Paul again in the future with the same opportunity for secret sex?

Beth is not necessarily a lost cause, but she's obviously not ready to make a marriage commitment. It could be a romantic sequel where somehow in the future Beth and Tom reacquaint, and both are now much wiser. Beth asked Tom if he felt any guilt for having her seduced. Tom forgot to ask Beth if she felt any guilt for fucking Paul. There's plenty of disappointment and lack of faith and trust to be discussed. It could be fun to see where their heads and their hearts are some years later.

So it was kind of shitty of Tom, and really shitty of Beth. Maybe older and wiser has a place in their futures?

Thanks for the effort.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Terrible

There is no morals left in this world. Sad...

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Wow, you wrote her as some really nasty woman. Guess he dodged a bullet

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

in the end she was just a twat.

Good story. Though to be honest if he never felt he could trust her he should have just shoved off.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

He must feel bad that he was so right in having reservations about her faithfulness. Will he use a Paul on his next relationship? Since she lost her fiancé, it’s good that he was a perfect lover for her. Another question begs an answer though. If he was so perfect and such a great lover, why did Lisa dump him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was still able to think objectively when she was under great pressure. I like that!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Well, she screwed herself, but at least she got a zinger in. Hooray?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't typically like these "bait" style stories, but if you're gonna fish...you're going to use the best bait possible.

Of course, if he didn't trust her that much...why was he going to marry her? That has never made sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Whackdoodle,

I'm sure that person committed a mistake that he was extremely careful not to do.

Cheating is not the same mistake, cheating is always premeditated no matter how soon before they commit it as shown in this story.

They always have a chance to avoid making them, always recognize the temptation, always known the immorality of it, yet they did it anyway. I'm sure your fellow employee didn't get that much chance.

You can't compare the value of those investments, and surely the two offense are not comparable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lucky dude. Had he failed, she'll leave him. But she failed. Luckily she's an awful person throughout, showing entitlement yet no regret at the end.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

If the main characters can’t get emotionally invested in the story, then how am I supposed to get invested? Kind of a head scratcher; like, what was the point of that?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a bitch!

KoxokKoxokalmost 3 years ago

She got the last word but he didn’t have to lose at least half of his possessions to be free.

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

5*s for great story and set up... but I agree with another comment that there's more to be told, parents, cost, people blaming the fiancé, etc.

Plus, I don't like it ending with her getting the last word, her snarky quip, "He was a PERFECT STRANGER. Oh, thanks for the best sex of my life even if it wasn't with you," gives the reader the impression that she walked away victorious.

At minimum, there should have been an equal / or superior quip back at her, something that put her in her place. Perhaps if he replied while sending text and video to everyone she knows exposing her true slut nature, telling her that she can now tell everyone about her perfect stranger and why the wedding is off.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Good ending

Thanks for the best I ever had. EPIC!

He deserved it, since he set it all up.

5 stars. I liked it.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

I agree with Mattblack was an intriguing short story, good grammar names in right places, the verify trust by using a unique option was well placed, thou have to feel a little sorry for her, Tom's insecurities are so bad would he really trust anyone.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

She was a slut, pure and simple and got what sluts deserve. Just the fact she smirked proves it, Tom is waaay better off without that cunt as his wife.

Again, not your best story Skip. Sooner or later you’ll write a humdinger, l’ll just wait.

You are a way better writer than the last couple of tales suggest.

2/5

meucimeucialmost 3 years ago

As bad of a situation as I can imagine he would obviously have self confidence issues. So in the end as usual if you give her enough rope she more than likely will hang her self. Kind of sad but he got his answer without having to go through a divorce! Enough said!

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

I smelled the proverbial rat when he started with his lover's lament tale about an unfaithful fiance. Good story. I don't need all the BTB wrap up. Oh -- her final comment was a good one. Dude set her up and paid for it, he might as well know if he got his money's worth!!

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Yeah fucking garbage and glad he got rid of her. They both have issues

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

Make like horse shirt and "Hit the trail." No more than she loved the first guy she will not have any problem getting what it was she really wanted and deserves.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 3 years ago

Wow what a bitch. Lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad they didn't marry. They can both do better.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 3 years ago

I've always thought, EVERY woman is capable of being a cheater. Then only question is will she run into that perfect storm?

Just as every guy has it in him to cheat.

His loss, Imo.

They could have had a come-to-Jesus fight then I'd bet she would be the perfect wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So they were equally dishonest with each other. So they're probably better off without each other. Entertaining story -- a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good thing they didn’t get married. He has serious trust issues that will probably always be with him. I’m betting ‘perfect’ for her is on a pretty slick sliding scale from now on with “Because I wanted to” being the final criteria. WHY IS THERE NEVER ONE FRIEND (His or hers) THAT IS LOYAL TO BOTH OF THEM AROUND WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep, have to agree with Wargamer's comment about her smirk at the end. Anyone who does what she did, gets caught, tossed to the curb and then cops an attitude by throwing back a verbal jab with a smirk...! She showed no remorse for her infidelity, not sorry. If she had not been set up that night she would probably run aground sooner than latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She never cared about Tom anyway. The part where he said it took him several months to get to the point that a mere stranger could in just hours, that shows how little concern she have with their relationship. Too bad author decide to make her win in the end. Unless, author shows the aftermath of that broken engagement.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

if the best sex of your life was being a slut for a stranger then don't get married. Become the whore you were born to be.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Narrow escape Lass...from a pathologically insecure lying plotting looser. In a month he would be sniffing your undies, hacking your phone , forbidding you to go out with your friends, in six months the verbal abuse then about the year mark the physical. But on the down side you only got to fuck Paul once...sigh

puddlejumper2puddlejumper2almost 3 years ago

Since it really does seem like her having the last word, and an insult to the man she supposedly never wanted to hurt to boot, I'd like to suggest that others give their ideas to what should have been his last word. I'm going with, "Well, for certain, you're now well and truly fucked."

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 3 years ago

Found this very interesting. The dynamics of the couple in particular. Thanks for the entertaining read!

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thought the most telling part of the story was: "I was not about to jeopardize the year and four months I had invested to get him to finally propose to me. Or so I had convinced myself to believe."

This was a woman that wanted to be married for the sake of being married. It had little to do with Tom. He just happened to be the schmuck that was in her sites at the time that was convenient to her..

She smirked at the end because she knew there were plenty of other schmucks out there to get bamboozle into a ring.

Tom was right to sniff it out.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Good read, Skippy.

Very well plotted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

puddlejumper2,

"You're welcome, stranger."

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Well done and enjoyed. Thanks

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Fritz57 said that Tom needed a good retort after she told him that Paul was a much better lover, but what is the comeback from that one? He suggested sending the video to all of her friends, but that falls under the various revenge porn laws being passed. That’ll get you a felony conviction these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeahp a shallow cunt. Good riddance on your way, plastered with disappointment and loneliness, may you be for ever outa love. Twat

Gave 4 stars for the effort

Captcha

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Number one, they weren't married yet number two but then again maybe she was looking for the perfect man she spent a year convincing him to merry her, she wasn't really in love with Tom, she was settling looking for a husband. Paul was cool, suave and a dream boat for women. She had the best sex of her life, she will find another guy. As for Tom he was looking for the perfect woman. Good story. Boy! If everybody was looking for for a virgin or an unused guy or gal our species would die out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOL!!!! I would have said nothing…. Kept fucking her while postponing the wedding for as long as I could and sadistically mind fucking with everything she knew and had. Til finally she called off the wedding! Then I would have dropped the “Paul” revelation!

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

@ReedRichards - Am I to understand that any cheating bitch, once caught, can throw: "He was a much better lover than you!" into the poor sap's face and that's it? No comeback possible?

She's a cheating, lying, unfaithful bitch and there is nothing the jilted man can say?

I hope that is not correct... in fact I know that is not correct.

As for getting a felony, perhaps, but ONLY if they can prove it was you...

SaltierSaltieralmost 3 years ago

I agree with Koxok, she may have had the last word and smirk but she will have a lot of crying and explaining to do to family, relatives and friends in the near future. He dodged a big headache in the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is a 10 not a 5, but a 10 Thank you and please let see more of your work.

YES, what happen in this story does happen. Next time any of you are out some night in a bar dance room watch and see all the woman on their night together and watch them body talk in their little black dresses. they won't leave together when they do. Someone has already left. Beth's friends worked against her so, she wasn't completely at fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

poor woman never had a chance once the author decided thats how it was going to be truth is women dont act like that usually men much more likely to. real sneaky thing to do going to them lengths to put temptation in her way if they had have got married no doubt he would have been checking her as all jealous people do the green eyed monster the worst thing any body has to live with no she had a lucky escape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

reading the comments below mostly i guess from men i wonder if the rolls was reversed would they still feel the same or would it be ok for a guy to be getting his oats behind her back as for the last word he had the last word when he chucked her out

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

I have a tough time calling a story good, when the cheater feels minimal remorse. In this one, she tried to use it to taunt him on the way out the door.. it’s well written, but I didn’t like it.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 3 years ago

Liked it well enough, but could see the ending coming, so that lost a lot of impact, as either Paul needed to be a woman-hater or completely a completely amoral con-artist. Given the title and the scenario (bachellorette party) I figured on a set-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WGAS- I'm glad for you that your experiences have been better than most but from my experience if cheaters ever feel remorse it is far later. It usually comes when THEY are cheated on.

Thanks Skippy for a good tale, 5 big ones.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I missed the comment just below WGAS. Of course I can only speak for myself and a couple of men that I know well enough but I (we) never were even tempted before or after marriage to cheat and we all had opportunities. One never was with another woman till he passed (he was my father). My best friend was by his wife's side through years of cancer treatment. Though I was faithful till the divorce was final, she could hardly say the same. It took 20 years for her to apologize but she did.

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous