All Comments on 'Perfect Stranger'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

If you have to hire a hooker to target and seduce the one you "love", you were done before you started

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Saved himself a divorce. Clever plot idea.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 3 years ago

Can't imagine that what she said should have really hurt Tom...

A) Paul had likely had a lot of experience with women so him able to provide better sex means nothing... With the exception of *one* person in the whole world there's always *somebody* better at sex than any other person...

B) Paul *wasn't* a "perfect stranger"... he was a facsimile of a perfect stranger.

Have no sympathy for her. She knowingly choose Paul over Tom without even knowing (or even considering) if the sex would be any good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whore

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Priceless last paragraph. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you ever write stories where the guy come out on top? Every one of your I have read the guy is lucky to still have a little of his balls left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe cuda been a 5, but the last paragraph torched that. And BTW, WAY too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical female

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I wouldn't marry his ass anyway, for doing that. She does not need him in her life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, I like it, it’s well written but the female gets off too lightly. I’d like to have heard about what hit her after it was revealed etc.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

so she cheated by giving another man something her fiancé had to work months for then taunted him with her 'I won' smirk...in a lot of your stories the cheating woman comes out on top in a lot of ways, or the MC takes her back after she does something heinous enough that reconciliation would be impossible.

It's kinda frustrating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She could smirk at me all she wanted, I would know she'd never be able to hang her head high around me ever again, and also her friends were the absolute bullshit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous