Perfectly Imperfect Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annalise?"

Will stood in the door frame, and I noticed how tall he really was. He was wearing a navy polo and chinos, and a brown leather belt. His dark ringlets were still wet, he must have showered while I was sleeping.

Had he drugged me?

"Anna," Will said, resting his hands on the doorframe, "don't be scared. I didn't touch you, only to carry you to bed"

My throat closed and it was a steep effort to push out my response.

"Why am I here? What happened?" I croaked.

My head pounded, and the pleasant sunlight from earlier now felt like it was searing into my skull.

Will shushed me, and took a few strides closer before sitting at the end of the bed. I leapt back as far as my aching body would allow.

He laughed.

"I suggested we should have a glass of wine last night, before I explained everything. We came through to the kitchen and sat at the table. I poured you a glass of wine and you drank it like a fish. Then you started acting strange- slurring your words and the like. You tried to leave but I couldn't let you go in the state you were in, so I carried you up here instead" His eyes locked with mine, dark and brooding.

It took me longer than I would have liked to process everything he'd said to me. Shit. My medication. I wouldn't have accepted that glass of wine.

"I wouldn't have ... I don't drink...you're lying..." I fumbled for the right words, my brain still feeling like wet bread.

Will laughed again, and for a second I thought his eyes lit up too. Why did I care so much? And why did the slight glimmer in his eyes make me feel so incredibly warm?

"Shush, it's okay" Will cooed, still locking his eyes with mine "you were scared, and perhaps you thought doing what I told you to would help you. Hell, maybe you even enjoyed letting go of some of your meticulously tedious rules. Of course, sweet Annalise, you neglected to tell me that you're on medication- and quite the cocktail of it too. I would never have offered you a drink if I'd known"

As terrified as I was- it was hard to deny how soothing Will's voice was to my pounding head. He was a murderer, a madman and yet his reassurances sounded so genuine I almost believed them. Not just reassuring- but almost caring. Since Mark left, I'd been on my own and part of me wished that someone would take care of me, once in a while. Or at the very least just care about me.

Will reached towards me and I froze in terror. He rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand softly and I couldn't help but watch in amazement- noticing the veins running up his toned forearm move as he touched me.

"You don't have to be scared of me, I promise. I'm not going to hurt you, at least not in the way that you think I am. You won't understand it yet, but I care about you deeply, Annalise and I like to think I know you better than you know yourself...now, back to that proposition we spoke of last night."

12