Perfectly Imperfect Pt. 02

Story Info
They get closer to the truth, and each other.
2.5k words
4.42
3.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thank you for words of encouragement on the last part! Part three will be coming soon :)

Chapter 4

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I shrugged, watching Will's increasing frustration at my denial.

"Do not lie to me, Annalise. It will get you nowhere"

Will stood up quickly and began to pace around the living room. The damask curtains were drawn, the only light emitting from the grand fireplace that Will had lit a few hours before. Two stately mahogany bookcases stood either side of it, the shelves bowing under the weight of the leather bound books.

Will stood behind a red leather chair, his shirt sleeves rolled up his forearms. In the glow of the fireplace, it was easy to forget who he really was. It softened his icy exterior, turning his dark eyes into pools of gold.

We'd been talking in circles for hours, my indignant responses infuriating him more as the evening disappeared into the clutches of the darkness.

Eventually, he sighed, dropping like a stone into his chair and running his large hands through his mess of black curls. Seeing him so desperate reignited my defiance, and I suddenly felt brave enough to challenge him.

"So what now? How long will you force me to sit here with you, listening to your accusations? If I tell you what you want to hear, will you let me leave?" I snapped, watching him raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Oh, Anna. You came to me. You practically ran to me. Even if I unlocked the door, right now, can you truly say that you'd leave?" Will laughed to himself, reaching for another glass of whiskey before swirling it around a crystal glass. I watched his hand move, mesmerized. It was large- but not clumsy, there was a slight delicacy to his movements that I'd only ever seen from pianists or the very peak of high society.

I took a sip of water, my hand trembling as it reached my lips.

"Of course I'd leave," I stuttered. Truthfully, I wasn't so sure but I couldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

Will sighed before standing up and walking towards me.

"I was worried that you'd say that, but now you know too much and that is just not an option" He declared decisively. My heart sank in my chest and I looked for something, anything to inspire an escape.

"Are you going to kill me, Will?"

He laughed again, and anger shot through my body. I was sick of his mind games.

"Oh love," he muttered, amused. "How many times do I have to tell you- I don't want to hurt you. You'll live".

I sighed in relief before he continued.

"But you'll live with me. I'll need to keep a close eye on you from now on".

Chapter 5

Will pocketed the keys with a grin.

I grimaced, grasping my grass of water with such force I thought it would shatter. It had been three hours since Will had declared he wasn't going to let me leave. I had attacked him eight times with various objects, smashed a window and even locked myself in the bathroom like a stroppy teenager.

He found it all hilarious.

It had just gone midnight when he carried me up to the guest bedroom again. I was exhausted from my attempts to escape, and had slumped on the floor like a dog after smashing the window. My small frame ached from attacking my 6"4 captor.

"Silly girl" Will mumbled, popping me down on the bed with unexpected care. He looked in disgust at my dirty clothes and the deep cuts in my hands from the glass. Shaking his head, he began to rummage in the dresser for supplies, muttering to himself in frustration at not being more prepared.

He tossed me a large men's shirt and gestured for me to get changed. I folded my arms in protest.

"Turn around," I spat.

He did as I asked and I began to strip, wincing in pain as I moved my hands. I couldn't help but sigh when I unclasped my bra- I had worn it for two days and the wire had begun to poke through, stabbing me in the breast repeatedly.

I pulled the shirt over my head. It was huge on me, even when fully buttoned it showed much more cleavage than I was happy with, but thankfully fell at a respectable mid-thigh length. I tossed my dirty clothes onto the wooden floor and mumbled quietly that I was decent.

"Good girl," He replied, "Now let me fix those hands up".

I was too tired to protest, and placed my hands on the white sheets, slightly smug that I would stain the expensive thread count.

Will gently wiped them with antiseptic and I gasped in pain. His eyes shot up, and he cradled the side of my face with his hand. It was warm, and somewhere, deep inside of me, I wished he'd never let go.

My face must have betrayed me, as Will chuckled to himself at my reaction.

Once he'd wiped them clean, he planted a kiss on each palm before wrapping them in soft bandages.

"I think you'll be okay now, love. Do you need some painkillers?" He stroked a strand of auburn hair away from my face as I shook my head. I hated myself for the way I was feeling, but I couldn't deny the pleasure of having someone take care of me.

"Thank you, Will" I whispered shyly, hanging my head in shame. It had only been two days, but all aspects of my former self were deserting me already.

Will smirked and helped me lay down before turning to leave.

"Will?" I called and he turned instantly.

"Yes, love?"

"Can you stay for a little longer?"

Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I could have sworn that he almost jumped for joy at my request.

"Only if you let me hop in with you for a little bit. If you think you're tired- try spending two days being attacked by a 5"4 Rottweiler of a therapist!"

I giggled like a schoolgirl, my tiredness stripping away my reserve and nodded in response. If he was going to hurt me, surely he would have done so already.

Within seconds he was beside me, still fully dressed and with his back up against the headboard.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. His breath was deep and even and relaxed me enough that I managed to close my eyes, strangely peaceful after the two days I'd just spent in hell.

I don't know what happened, but my body kept shifting towards Will, until I eventually gave in and placed my head in his lap. Will shifted under me, his brows furrowed in deep thought.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, and he smiled again. A few weeks ago, I fantasized about causing that smile and now I only had to speak to illicit it.

"Lots of things, love," He sighed, "but nothing for you to worry about"

I frowned. "Something's bothering you".

He looked down at me with his beautiful brown eyes, paused to think and then began to speak again.

"Aren't you off duty, Miss Smith?"

I frowned again, and he acted mock offended, causing me to burst into laughter. "Stop deflecting and tell me what's wrong, please? It's not like I can tell anyone, you're planning on holding me captive forever"

Will shifted under my head again. It was the first time I'd seen him visibly nervous.

"You being here- like this- on my lap it's...frustrating," He hissed.

I pulled my head up fast, confused and questionably upset.

Will looked hurt. "I didn't mean it like that, love, please come back. I just mean that since the very first time I saw you- all those years ago- all I've wanted to do was hold you, touch you, make you mine. And now you're so close to me and I can't lay a finger on you" He stared across the room, blankly.

"Says who?" I whispered, my voice portraying my exhaustion. Will looked at me quizzically and I gazed back from beneath heavy eyelids. "I want you to..." my voice trailed off into a yawn.

"Tell me what you want darling. Whatever it is, I'll do my best."

"Can you hold me, please? I've never even slept next to a man and I...just want to know what it feels like," I yawned again. Mark had refused to sleep next to me, after one unsuccessful attempt when he had snored and I'd thrashed too much in my sleep. But being this close to Will's warm body was making my body feel like it was set to explode.

Without hesitating, he flipped me over gently and pulled me into his strong arms, holding me tight against his chest. I smiled for the first time in a long time, breathing in his aftershave and nuzzling his shoulder softly.

"You are adorable, love" Will whispered, and I pulled him closer, a wave of calmness washing over me.

I woke up hours later to the sound of a door closing. I rolled over, searching the bed for him. My heart sank when I realized he wasn't there and I kicked myself for caring. The pillow crinkled as I sat up, and reaching underneath found a note written in an unbelievably delicate script.

Anna,

I hope you're okay. I think you had nightmares last night, you thrashed around a lot. You looked frightened, love.

Tell me all about it when I'm back.

I've had to run out. I've locked the door for your safety but there's food and water on the nightstand.

En-suite is unlocked. Help yourself to anything you find.

What's mine is yours ;)

Will x

He'd sprayed the note with his aftershave and without thinking I lifted it up to my nose. My brain was overrun with thoughts, and there was a strange pain in my chest that it took me a while to understand.

I missed him.

I sighed in disbelief before rolling out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. It was as large as my office, and in the center stood a gorgeous roll top bath. I turned the tap on, sitting on the edge as the steam filled the room. A little table stood beside it, the surface covered in luxury soaps and scents. A large stained glass bottle was the centerpiece, and as I picked it up to admire it I was hit by the scent of jasmine.

Hell, if he was going to kidnap me the least I could do was use the most expensive bubble bath I'd ever seen.

I stripped in front of the mirror. I'd always described myself as average and Mark had never been one for compliments. My hair was by far my first feature, the auburn colour was striking and complimented my fair skin. I posed in the mirror, wondering how someone like Will could want me. I had a small frame, but carried more weight around my hips and thighs than I'd like. My breasts were a sensible 34B, perky and round but secretly I wished they were the type of breasts that someone like Will would admire on tall, leggy blondes.

My face was pretty enough and I smiled as I noticed that my summer freckles had appeared across the bridge of my nose. I shuddered as I realized how badly I wanted to know what Will thought of me.

The water was warm and inviting, despite it stinging my hands. I blushed as I imagined Will slipping in the other end with me and without realizing had put my sore hand in between my legs.

I'd never done this before. I'd grown up religious and despite my firm atheism now, part of the shame still hung over me. I ran a finger between my warm folds and shivered at the feeling, my head tilting back in ecstasy as I found the perfect rhythm for my clit.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned loudly- surprising myself. Getting carried away with the rush of feelings, I imagined it was Will's strong hands stroking me intimately, thrumming his thumb across my clit and even giving me my first orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, Will" I gasped, slipping away in my fantasy.

I wasn't expecting a response.

"Yes, love?"

I gasped in shock and sat upright, my arms folded across my chest to protect the remnants of my modesty.

Will stood in the doorway of the bathroom, smiling in amusement as I desperately tried to cover my body with the jasmine scented bubbles.

"You pervert," I shouted.

Will laughed and tossed a towel at me before turning around so I could get out of the bath.

I stormed past him, and sat on the side of the bed, wrapped in the towel.

The temperature change was sudden and my pink nipples showed through the thin towel.

Will stayed in the doorway, chuckling to himself and I felt my face flush red.

"You look cute when you're embarrassed" Will grinned and I scowled back at him.

"Ouch", he clutched his chest in mock pain.

He gestured to the other side of the bed, which was covered in shopping bags.

"What's this?" I mumbled.

"I wanted to make you more comfortable, although, it seems like you're already making yourself at home"

I huffed and folded my arms again.

"I wouldn't....I haven't....that was the first time."

Will raised an eyebrow in surprise and strode towards me, towering above my body.

"Open your legs for me, love. Let me show you how good I can make you feel" He ordered.

I bit my lip, but the smell of him and the feeling of having him stand above me took over and I did as I was told.

He gently pushed my shoulder back until I was laying down flat on the bed before caressing my face with his thumb. I sighed gently, my breath catching in my throat as he ran a finger down my body, dislodging the towel I had wrapped around me.

"You are so beautiful, Annalise," Will studied my body, cautiously circling a nipple with his finger before continuing to trace my body. I moaned softly, my mouth pushing out quiet 'Oh's' as he reached my hips.

I spread my legs open subconsciously, and Will smiled in response before gently thumbing the top of my pubic hair.

He moved his hands lower and I gripped the sheets as he stroked my pink nub, locking his beautiful eyes with mine as I arched my back in pleasure.

"Please don't stop," I pleaded, a bead of sweat running down the length of my body.

Will caressed my sex, increasing the intensity with every stroke.

"God, you're so wet for me" He groaned.

I quivered his heavenly touch sending electricity shooting through my body until my legs began to shake.

"Will, I think I'm...Oh God!" I screamed, as floods of delight canvassed my body.