Perfectly Normal & Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

My mind was racing for an escape.

"It's just what baby?" She pressed.

Finally, it hit me:

"You're not the only one in the family who got dumped on their birthday," I confessed in relief.

"What?" Mom gasped. "Amy dumped you?"

"Well," I cleared my throat. "According to her, she released me."

"Released you," she scoffed. "What the fuck does that mean?"

I filled Mom in on everything Amy had said that morning. When I finished, there was another long and rather deafening silence on the other end of the line as Mom absorbed all that I'd told her. I could hear her breathing and for some reason, it sounded so sexy.

"Mom? ... Mom?" I called through the phone.

"My," Mom finally replied softly; sounding almost impressed; even moved. "I never realized that Amy was that deep."

"Huh?" I sputtered.

"A very preceptive and insightful young lady," Mom went on. "It shows how much she cares about you."

"Now what the fuck does that mean?" I blurted.

"Hey," Mom snapped. "Watch your mouth, young man! After all, you are speaking to a whore about a lady."

"What?" I shouted.

"If you treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore; you'll score every time!" Mom declared with a teasing giggle.

"So, you're telling me that since you're a whore, and Amy's a lady; that I should treat you like a lady and Amy like a whore and as such, I'll score with either of you anytime I want?"

"Precisely!" Mom chirped.

"You're my mother!" I roared. "I don't want to score with you."

"Oh yes you do," she replied matter-of-factly; completely unphased given the nature of our familial relationship.

"What?" I shouted.

"When I was talking about sleeping with men and women for money. And then about dancing topless in strange men's laps on a nightly basis. It turned you on intensely," Mom spoke so nonchalantly.

Instantly, my cock was rock hard again as my balls churned, full of fresh seed. My heart began to jackhammer in maximum overdrive, my body began to tremble, and my stomach was suddenly doing violent somersaults before it leapt into my throat.

How the hell did she know?

"Mom," I practically begged.

"It did! I could tell by the way you were breathing and speaking," Mom said so casually and cool. "It was actually quite flattering; and so cute!"

"Mom," I snarled. "I wasn't turned on."

"Yes, you were," Mom stated. "Creating and fulfilling sexual fantasy is what I do for a living baby boy. So, I know when I've got a man turned on. Even when that man is my son."

"Can we change the subject please?" I pleaded.

"Sweetheart, it's nothing to be ashamed of," Mom reassured me. "It's perfectly normal. And perfectly natural."

"Perfectly normal?" I scoffed. "You're my mother!"

"True. But before that, I'm a woman," she replied. "And you're a man. So, it's perfectly natural."

"A mother and son?" I jibed.

"A man and woman," she replied sensually.

"Okay," I chimed forcefully. "Moving on..."

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in class right now, mister?" Mom asked; sounding now like a mother.

"And aren't you supposed to be in your office, missy?" I shot back.

"I am," she replied.

"Oh," I stammered. "Well...I...

"Honey, it's okay," Mom burst out laughing. "I'm not going to scold you for cutting class. You're not a little boy anymore. And I lied! I'm not in the office. I couldn't get out of bed this morning either; not after what happened with Frank."

"So," I began. "Does that mean you're free for lunch?"

"Perhaps; if I'm properly stimulated. I mean, motivated," she teased.

"Okay," I played along. "How about SkyCity at the Space Needle at one?"

"Tempting," she cooed. "Very tempting."

"Look for a devastatingly handsome young man with shaggy blonde hair," I continued. "He's 6'5", 230lbs with broad and powerful shoulders, lean and athletic build, granite jaw and green eyes who'll be wearing a long-sleeve, purple Ralph Lauren shirt and tan dockers. He'll also be holding a single white rose."

"Oh yummy," Mom chirped. "I'm there!"

"See you then gorgeous," I hissed.

"Can't wait sexy," Mom hissed back.

The call ended.

With my cock again unbelievably hard, throbbing and straining painfully against the boxer briefs I had on, I quickly slipped them off and headed to the shower. As I stepped under the water, visions of my mother's gorgeous body flooded my mind and my hand was instantly around my cock, stroking the shaft smoothly.

Still hearing her sultry voice describing what she did as a topless dancer, I could now see Mom in action in my mind. I could see her gorgeous bare tits, those long and muscled legs, that perfect ass and her luscious flesh. That rippled abdomen, those ruby lips, that juicy mouth, that maim of dark auburn hair fluttering about as she danced.

With my hand now furiously jerking the full eight inches of my rock-hard tool, I felt a stirring in my balls unlike any I'd experienced before; followed by such an ultra-intense rush up my cock. My eyes went cross and my entire body seized up as a literal rope of thick white cum shot out of my dick. The force of the seminal eruption was so powerful that I lost my footing and tumbled back against the tiled wall of the shower as a second rope of almost equal fervor and thickness launched out of my cock. The euphoria of this climax was like a tsunami as then a third rope of seed erupted from within me and it was then my knees gave out. My body crumpled in a spent pile down into the bathtub.

I was twitching from top to bottom, my heart was on the verge of thermonuclear detonation and I couldn't breathe.

What the fuck is going on? The most intense and overwhelming climax I've ever experienced in my entire life was a fantasy about my own mother!

I lay in an exhausted heap on the floor of the bathtub as the water was dousing me from above. My erection was slowly fading by now, but my cock was still twitching as the last few droplets of semen trickled out. With my mind still cluttered with visions of Mom's body and the sound of her sexy voice, I couldn't help but wonder:

If this climax is just the result of a fantasy, what would the real thing be like?

And no sooner did that thought cross my mind was I instantly rock hard again.

Amy who?

*

It was a gorgeous afternoon. Not a cloud in the sky. Kind of a rarity for Seattle; particularly in February. The Olympics and the Cascades (mountain ranges) were out to enjoy this clear, sunny day in all their majestic glory. Even Mount Rainier was putting in a full appearance today.

Despite my extended layover in the shower, I still arrived early for lunch while Mom, as always; arrived fashionably late. But unlike any previous "date" Mom and I ever had, I was exceptionally nervous on this one. Because for some reason, this "date" felt like a real one.

What the fuck is wrong with me? It's still just Mom!

I had already been seated at our table in the SkyCity Restaurant at the top of the Space Needle; dressed just as I had said with the single white rose lying before me when Mom arrived. Striding up to the table with that marvelous poise and purpose, Mom was wearing a tight pair of black designer jeans. As it was a rather chilly day, she also had on a black leather jacket and all that glossy auburn hair of hers was pulled back in a sexy French braid. With a pair of black, high-heeled boots on her feet that zipped up above her superbly defined calves, she was easily now over six feet tall and every male eye in the immediate vicinity was on her.

But none more wantonly than my own.

With those sexy sapphire eyes of hers covered by a pair of Prada sunglasses, Mom's glistening crimson lips spread into her pearly white, radiant smile as she beheld me. With my heart thumping wildly and my cock stiffening, I stood up to greet her, holding the single white rose out to her. Lifting her sunglasses up into her hair, she took the rose in hand and lifted it to her nose.

"So beautiful," she whispered as she inhaled the scent of the fresh orchid.

"You most certainly are," I replied.

Mom lowered the rose and planted a sweet peck kiss on my lips. My cock was instantly rock hard. Then quite unexpectedly, she flung her arms around me and pulled me into a very sensual hug. Our bodies were pressed firmly together as my nostrils flooded with the delightful scents of lavender, vanilla, jasmine and peach. I also caught a whiff of the shampoo and conditioner she'd used in her hair.

God help me!

Terror suddenly gripped me. My heart was thundering and my stomach somersaulting as I felt my huge hard-on through my dockers literally buried against her inner thigh. If I could feel it, surely she could too. But she said nothing. Of course, her breasts were squashed like sponge cakes against my chest and I could've sworn I felt her nipples harden. After a moment, I casually loosened my hold around Mom's body but that only caused her to strengthen her hold around mine.

"I love you my beautiful boy," Mom finally whispered followed by a sniff. Clearly, she'd been crying in my arms.

"I love you too, Mom," I replied. "With all my heart."

"And all your body too apparently," she said. "Or is that just your phone in your pocket?"

"Oh Jesus Christ," I grimaced in quiet despair and embarrassment.

"It's okay sweetie," she replied. "I'd give him a woody too."

"Mom!" I growled.

"Do you hear me complaining about it honey?" She chirped. "Truth be told, you just made your ole' Mom's day."

"Well, I do what I can." I scoffed.

Mom kissed me on the cheek and patted my shoulders.

"Remember what I said earlier on the phone," she offered. "Perfectly normal and natural. Nothing to be ashamed of."

I helped Mom out of her jacket to find that she wore a royal blue, long-sleeve turtleneck top that was as every bit as tight as her jeans. Thus, her exquisite hour-glass figure was wondrously accentuated by her no doubt precisely chosen wardrobe. Mom is one of the most fashionable women I know and loves to turn men's heads.

Both of them.

Mom ordered a glass of Pinot Grigio and I, a Michelob Ultra. By the time we finished our first round of drinks, I had settled down and normalcy returned to our "date". I think Mom could tell how awkward I felt, and she did everything she could to put me at ease; which is something she's very good at. Obviously. After all, it's part of her job; easing and pleasing men in any and every way they might need.

After lunch, Mom and I went up to the observation deck for a cup of coffee. As we looked down upon the Emerald City, on this unseasonably beautiful day, we could see that the Pike Street Market and the Waterfront were bustling with activity; which they frequently are as they are two of Seattle's most popular tourist attractions.

So, we decided to join the crowd.

The day remained breezy and chilly, but neither Mom nor I seemed to notice. The sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. As the afternoon wore on, Mom and I wandered aimlessly through Pike's Market and then up and down the Waterfront. I soon found myself thoroughly enjoying seeing men gawk and stare at Mom and the looks of envy they shot at me. At one point, Mom slipped her hand into mine and we walked hand in hand; even lacing our fingers. My heart began to race and my stomach to somersault.

But this time, it wasn't lust. It was love.

Around four o'clock, Mom and I sat down on a bench along the pier, each with a fresh cup of coffee and we gazed out over Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains beyond. The sun was slowly beginning her descent behind them. Just then, Mom laid her head on my shoulder. Shifting my coffee from one hand to the other, I put my arm around her, and Mom planted a kiss on my cheek as she then snuggled intimately up against me. I squeezed her tenderly and kissed her on top of her head.

"I so needed this today baby," Mom said. "To feel a man's love."

"Don't you feel men's love every night at work?" I teased.

"I feel their lust every night," she replied as she snuggled deeper against me, sliding her arms around my body. "I only feel a man's love from you. My man! The only man I ever needed or ever will need."

Mom lifted her head and kissed me softly on the cheek again. I then turned my head to face her and we were gazing deep into each other's eyes. Neither of us spoke. My heart pounded furiously, my stomach filled with a swarm of butterflies, my breath got short and once again, I felt my cock stiffen.

Gazing into Mom's beautiful blue eyes and breathing in her delectable scent, I felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her. Yet not as a son kisses his mother, but as a man kisses a woman. Suddenly, I heard Amy's words of that morning blaring in my head.

"Whoever this woman is, she already has your heart, mind and soul. Now you're free to give her your body too. She deserves all of you."

No! It can't be! It just can't be. This is my mother. She can't be the one! I can't be in love with my own mother.

With my left arm still wrapped snuggly around Mom, my right arm seemed to move of its own volition. And before I even realized it or could stop it, my right hand was gently cupping her jaw as my thumb caressed her cheek ever so gently. Mom closed her eyes and sighed softly with deep contentment. Her grip around my body tightened as her crimson lips parted; in anticipation of being kissed.

Our faces were just centimeters apart.

That's when my phone rang. But for a few seconds, neither of us moved or spoke.

"Justin baby," Mom finally whispered. "Your pocket is singing to us."

"How rude of it," I whispered back.

"Oh I don't know," she replied. "I love that song."

It was Jump by Van Halen and it was the ringtone I had set for my roommate and fraternity brother, Sean Garcia.

Violently thrust back to reality; and sanity, I quickly removed my hand from Mom's face and my arm from around her. Mom pulled herself up right and began rummaging through her purse as I reached for my phone.

What the fuck are you calling me for, Sean? You never call! Do you have any idea what you just interrupted? Oh wait! I mean, just prevented. I was about to make out with my Mom. So, on second thought, thank you buddy!

"Hey bud," I answered into the phone. "What's going on?"

"Dude," Sean replied; sounding almost panicked. "There's been a major SNAFU with the bachelor party tonight."

Sean's older brother Eric was getting married the next weekend and as best man, Sean was in charge of the bachelor party and all the arrangements therein. He'd been planning it for several weeks.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The stripper cancelled," Sean told me.

I instantly felt as though King Kong had kicked me in the nuts. I glanced at Mom to find her with an open compact in her hand as she was touching up her make-up.

"Okay," I struggled over the huge lump now lodged in my throat. "So, why do you call me?"

Sean had no idea that my mother was a stripper. Like everyone else in my life, including Amy; my mother was Debbie Ream; owner and senior agent of the J-A-R Insurance Agency who had long blonde hair (a wig) and big, thick framed glasses just like Clark Kent. Debbie Ream also dressed very conservatively and professional. Again, my mother isn't stupid.

And yes, the J-A-R were my initials. She named the place after me.

Sean went on, "Because I'm at the end of my rope man! I mean I stumbled on to the one I had by complete accident. I don't have a clue where to go about hiring a stripper. I've been working the phone and social media all afternoon and I got nothing."

With my eyes still on Mom as she sat fixing her make-up beside me, she suddenly turned toward me, and her face lit up in that breathtaking smile. Oddly enough at that moment, she looked as innocent as a child.

You can't, Justin. You just can't! You can't ask her to do this.

"Justin man, you're my last hope." Sean pleaded.

I exhaled deeply as I ran my hand through my hair and then rubbed my eyes. My stomach was turning itself inside out and I began to feel nauseous.

"I think I might have a contact somewhere," I heard myself tell Sean. "Let me check into it and get back to you. What time again?"

"Ten," Sean answered.

"Got it," I replied. "I'll get back to you in a few."

"Thanks bro," Sean sighed. "You're my fucking hero man."

"Yeah," I whispered and then ended the call.

Sticking my phone back in my jacket pocket, I dropped my elbows to my knees and buried my face in my hands.

"Justin," Mom said; concern in her voice. "Honey, is everything alright?"

Other than the fact that this has been, by far, the weirdest and most awkward day of my life and the hope of it improving has just decreased a millionfold. Sure, fine!

"Sweetheart," Mom went on; putting her hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"That was Sean," I finally spoke. "My roommate."

"Yeah," Mom replied anxiously.

I sat up and turned to face her and was met by those big, beautiful blue eyes staring compassionately at me.

"His older brother Eric is getting married next weekend, and tonight's his bachelor party. And since he's the best man, Sean's been in charge of putting it together." I explained.

"And he needs a stripper!" Mom stated matter of factly.

"Yes," I choked. "The one he had apparently backed out. And Mom, I swear, Sean has no idea that you are..."

I stammered and stalled, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"A stripper?" Mom finished with a sweet but confident smile. "When's the party?"

"Tonight," I replied. "At the Four Season's Hotel. He booked the Presidential Suite."

"My word," Mom said; seemingly impressed. "How many guys will be there?"

"Six," I told her.

"That's all?" Mom asked quizzically.

"This is just for the groom's wedding party," I explained. "So, it's just the groom, his best man and the four groomsmen; of which I am one."

"What time?" She asked.

"The party begins at nine," I said. "But Sean wants the entertainment to arrive at ten."

"I get fifteen hundred dollars cash when I walk in the door," Mom stated. "Non-negotiable, non- refundable. Then there are my tips."

"Tips?" I cautiously queried.

"Uh-huh," Mom began. "A hundred dollars if you want to jerk off on me, two hundred and fifty for me to jerk you off. Three hundred to finger my pussy, four hundred to eat it. Five hundred for a blowjob, two thousand for a fuck and four thousand for an ass fuck."

Mom went through that menu of services as unconcernedly and monotone as if she were listing off the individual coverage costs on a homeowner's insurance policy. I don't know how long I sat and stared at her without speaking. I don't think I could ever even remotely put into words what was going through my mind at that moment.

Finally, however; I managed to find my voice.

"And who guarantees your safety?" I stammered. "Not to mention, ensures you get paid and looks after the money while you're working?"

"Ordinarily I have one of the bouncers at the club come with me for that," Mom replied. "But since you'll be there, I'll leave it all to you."

"What?" I screamed. Now Godzilla had joined Kong in kicking me in the balls.

"You heard me," Mom answered.

"So, I've just become your pimp?" I snarled.

"Pretty much," Mom chirped as she smiled deviously.

"Well then," I jibed. "Is there anything else you need to make this happen?"

"I'd like my own separate room at the hotel," Mom replied. "So that I can prepare properly and clean up afterwards. And if things get out of hand, it's a place I can retreat to quickly."

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers