Perfectly Normal & Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing her hands on my inner thighs, Mom pushed my legs apart still further as she rose up slightly on her knees and then proceeded to swallow me deeply. My head fell back through my shoulders and my eyes rolled back in my head as the sinful heat, the silken texture, the treacly moisture and the luxurious suction of Mom's mouth and throat were snuggly sheathing the full length of my manhood. As she bottomed out, I could feel the tip of her nose in my pubic hair as her warm saliva oozed out of the seams of her lips and trickled down onto my balls.

Then suddenly, her head was bobbing furiously in my lap as my cock was slithering up and down in her tight throat with the rapidity of an engine piston at top speed. The sounds of slurping, gagging combined with her grunting and groaning as she pleasured me was quickly hurdling me toward a climax of epic proportions.

Finally, Mom came up for air; sucking in deep, desperate and gasping breaths as she stroked my cock furiously in her hand. She looked utterly unhinged; wild, raw and animalistic. Her eyes were burning with desire. Saliva was running in droves out of her mouth; dripping all over her chin and down onto her chest. My cock and balls were saturated with it.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Mommy just can't get enough of her baby's cock."

I quickly sat up, grabbed her head in my hands and crushed my mouth to hers; slurping up all her hot salivate. Still stroking me frantically with one hand, Mom cupped my balls with her other. Our kiss broke.

"I love you so much," I told her.

"I love you more my precious," she replied. "Now hold on."

With that, Mom went down on me again; swallowing my full length. Gently massaging my balls as her saliva dribbled down on them, her bobbing motion was slower to start at first, but she steadily increased her velocity. Her suction was extraordinary and it to, increased dramatically. Mom's mouth and throat became a cauldron of wondrous moisture and heat as they clamped snuggly around my length. She took me in deeper with every plunged it seemed as the heat, moisture and tightness only increased as my churning testicles rolled gently through her fingers. Then I felt that wondrous final churn deep within them followed by the immense pressure rushing up my shaft.

Only this time, the pressure was astronomical; unlike anything I'd ever known! Even with Mom.

My mouth fell open, but I couldn't find the ability to speak. My entire body seized in a tremendous and ultra-tight knot. I clung with every ounce of strength I had in my mortal body to the arms of the chair. This eruption was indeed, going to be epic. Finally, I found my voice box.

"Oh Mommy," I roared. "I'm gonna cum!"

Anticipating Mom to lift her head off my cock so she could witness this phenomenal climax and be showered with it; she instead, kept me deep in her throat. As my cock tremored violently, signaling the impending detonation, Mom gently squeezed my balls as she locked her lips around the base of my tool; her nose buried in my pubic hair.

"Holy fuck!!" I shrieked as I felt the first abundant rope of my seed launch down my mother's warm throat.

I heard her gargle and gag, but she held firm; raising up slightly along my shaft as I felt an ample rush of her extremely hot saliva and cum spill all over my balls. Then the second rope blasted out and then the third; all of them feeling of equal potency and volume. So fucking much! And Mom took it all in. Finally, Mom came up for air! Only she didn't take a breath initially. Her head came off my spewing cock and she looked directly into my eyes and opened her mouth. It was practically overflowing with my cum.

Then, she swallowed it all!

Oh my God!

Finally, she took a breath; joining me in gasping frantically for air.

"Oh baby," she gasped. "Oh, my baby. Mommy loves the taste of your cum."

Still furiously milking my cock, Mom went back down on me and proceeded to suck out and slurp the remaining trickles and drips of my ejaculate. My heart was jackhammering and my whole body was trembling. I felt completely annihilated and wondered if I'd ever be able to walk again as tense as my legs had gotten. But much to my surprise, and certainly to Mom's, my cock was still rock-hard. And suddenly, I felt myself literally possessed by some raw lustful energy and animalistic force.

I grabbed Mom's head and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth. Lifting us both to our feet, I roughly yanked my right leg free of my pants and underpants before hurriedly stepping around Mom. I shoved her into the chair I'd been sitting in on her knees with her back to me. Bending her forward over the back of the chair, I tugged her G-string down to her knees. Stepping directly behind her, I grabbed my long, throbbing tool and stabbed it into Mom's deep, soggy tunnel. Seizing her brawny hips, I began thrusting my masculine piston furiously in and out of her feminine cylinder.

We were breaking every rule of every gentlemen's club in existence. Not to mention every Law of Nature! Then there was the violation of every moral, ethical and sexual standard. But at that moment, all was right with the world.

Until one of the club managers and a bouncer walked in on us.

Oh shit!

The next few moments were all kind of a blur. I remember Mom trying to defend me, but she couldn't exactly tell them who I really was given the extremely compromising circumstances we'd been caught in. The next thing I knew, I was being tossed out the front doors of the club with very sore ribs, a busted lip and blood trickling out of my nose. I'd somehow managed to get my underwear and pants back on and I even remembered my jacket. Well, somebody did because I had it tossed roughly at me once outside.

"Don't ever come back to my club again asshole," the manager ordered and then turned back to the door.

"Hey," I called after him. "Don't I at least get my door charge back?"

"Fuck you!" He shouted as he went back inside.

"No thanks, you're not my type." I mumbled.

By the time I reached my car, I heard footsteps running up quickly behind me and I turned to find Mom dashing up to me in an old Seattle Seahawks sweatshirt, a pair of faded blue jeans and white sneakers. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail under a Seattle Mariners ball cap and she had an athletic bag slung over her shoulder.

"Justin," she called frantically. "Baby, wait for me."

Mom quickly surveyed my injuries and gently cupped my face in her hand.

"I'm okay Mom," I told her.

"Oh honey," she whimpered. "What did they do to you? Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry."

"It wasn't your fault," I said. "We just got caught."

"But that was no reason for them to beat you up," Mom said as she dabbed my bleeding lips with a tissue.

"I got belligerent with them," I replied. "Bouncers don't take very kindly to that. And when all is said and done, there job is to protect you."

"I know," she said. "But it's not like I was an unwilling participant."

"We were breaking the rules," I stated. "More rules and laws than they even knew about."

"True enough," she conceded.

"Speaking of which," I began. "Did they just fire you?"

"As you said, breaking the rules." Mom sighed.

"I'm sorry," I offered.

"There are many other titty bars in this city baby boy," she chirped. "Besides, they were gonna have to ask me to leave soon enough anyway."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because pregnant dancers aren't exactly a hot commodity," she replied casually.

Godzilla and King Kong were suddenly back to kick me in the nuts again. And I'm pretty sure Mothra, Rodan and Ghidorah were with them. I don't know how long I stood there staring before I was finally able to utter:

"Pregnant?"

"That's right beautiful boy," Mom replied with a smile. "You went and knocked your Mommy up."

"A baby?" I stammered with a smile. "We're gonna have a baby?"

"In late November," Mom told me gleefully.

I scooped Mom up in my arms and spun her around in a snug embrace that she fully returned. We then gazed into each other's eyes.

"Mother and son," I whispered.

"Man and woman," she replied.

"Perfectly normal," we said together. "And perfectly natural."

Our mouths seared together in a deep kiss.

*

It was a bitterly cold and blustery night with a heavy snowfall. Rather typical for Boston in February.

My body was stretched out comfortably on a plush mattress; completely reposed in a deep, peaceful slumber. The sheets of my bed were cool and dry as the bedroom was warm, dark and silent. My arm reached out across the king size mattress, in search of the firm and statuesque body of my wife, Debbie. But she was not there. Just then, I sensed a faint light from across the room and heard the soft cries of a fussy infant.

Then suddenly, silence.

Opening my eyes, I scanned the bedroom and found Mom seated in a rocking chair by the window, holding protectively in her arms as she breastfed, our two-and-a-half- month-old daughter, Amy.

Mom and I had moved to Boston not long after I graduated from the University of Washington the previous May. We figured it best to get as far away as possible from anyone who might even remotely know us if we were going to live together as lovers. Mom took an executive position with a global insurance company while I began work on my masters' degree at Boston University. Yes, Mom still dances a couple nights every week at a gentlemen's club.

I rolled over quietly and just watched Mom feed our daughter. And while it was rather surreal, it was yet so incredibly serene and beautiful.

"Hey," I whispered softly. "What time is it?"

"It's just after five," Mom replied. "I'm so sorry to wake you."

"Not at all," I replied. "She okay?"

"She's just hungry," Mom told me. "You go back to sleep honey. You've got a very busy day ahead of you. It's your birthday, remember?"

"Which means it's yours too," I reminded her. "And I thought we were gonna just stay in for it."

"We are," Mom replied. "But you're still going to be very, very busy."

"I like the sound of that," I told her.

"And you're gonna like the feel of that even more," Mom cooed.

I lay there and watched Mom nurse Amy until she fell back to sleep. Mom then returned her to her crib in the nursery down the hall. My wife then returned to our bed and we spent the early morning hours of my twenty-second and her thirty-eighth birthday conceiving our second child. Perfectly normal! And perfectly natural!

All was right in my world.