Perfectly Normal & Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding her arms around my neck, she looked into my eyes as I slid my arms around her hips and cupped her sudsy, slick ass globes.

"He thinks it would be a big mistake," I told her.

"What?" Mom mumbled softly; her eyes filled with incredulity.

"Watching you last night," I began. "When you were up dancing on that glass table; you looked so alive! So free! Literally, like an eagle soaring high in the sky. When you're up there, you're so in control; and so totally in your element! It's who you are! It's your passion! It fulfills you. And you truly love it; don't you?

A tear was now streaming down Mom's quivering cheek.

"Yes," she finally stammered. "I do."

"And that's why you're so amazing at it," I told her.

"Oh sweetie," Mom garbled through her tears.

"So, don't you dare give it up!" I commanded. "Not for anything or anybody. And certainly, not for me!"

With her breathtaking smile now lighting up her face, Mom cupped my head in her hands and kissed me deeply. Again, I felt that all-too familiar and wondrous stirring deep in my testicles as my cock was again beginning to rise.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Mom cooed softly as she nibbled on my lips.

"You got pregnant with me," I told her.

"Oh, that's sound so wrong," she said. "And yet, so fucking hot too."

"And I have to confess," I went on. "I do have a much more selfish reason for not wanting you to quit dancing."

"Oh really?" Mom cooed. "Do tell."

"It's a secret fantasy I've had for a long time," I continued.

Mom's stare literally burrowed into my skull as a devious grin filled her lips.

"Why you naughty, naughty boy," she chirped. "You want your Mommy to dance for you."

"I do," I stated.

This discussion brought my cock to full staff; throbbing and rubbing against Mom's inner thigh under the water. She felt it instantly and grinned seductively.

"And apparently," she hissed. "That's not all you want from Mommy, is it?"

I pulled Mom firmly up against me as her hand disappeared under the water and engulfed my rigid tool.

"And what does Mommy want?" I growled.

"Just this," Mom said as she lowered herself down on my hard, masculine pole, submerging it deep inside her soft, feminine canal once again.

Within minutes, water was splashing and lapping violently out of the tub as Mom and I ravaged each other in the throes of animalistic sexual passion until I was launching more ropes of thick, potent seed up into her womb.

*

Mom and I spent the rest of the day and another passion-filled night there in our suite at the Four Seasons Hotel. The bachelor party had been on Friday night and we were now checking out on Sunday morning after our weekend of extraordinary revelations, phenomenal sex and forbidden love.

Perfectly normal and natural as far as we were concerned.

As is very common in new sexual relationships, keeping our hands off each other long enough to shower, dress, eat and get into our separate vehicles proved to be astoundingly difficult. But we finally managed to pull it off. Mom went home and I went back to the Delta Tau Delta house to face Sean; and the potentially serious consequences for assaulting a fraternity brother.

Much to my surprise however, not a word had been said to the house about what had happened at the bachelor party. Furthering my astonishment, Sean humbly accepted my apology. Well, I allowed him to punch my lights out to square our account first. And he did. Afterwards, we popped a few beers and rekindled our bromance.

"So, who was that stripper anyway dude?" Sean asked. "Your girlfriend or something?

"No," I told him. "Actually, she's my mother."

Sean stared at me in stunned silence for a moment. Then I smiled and we both burst out laughing.

"Good one man," he said.

"Thought you'd like that," I replied.

Before leaving the hotel, Mom and I had agreed to a period of separation. The idea being that when I finally did come to the Sapphire Room for my private lap dance, it would be totally spontaneous, realistic and intensely hot. We didn't set a specific time limit, but quietly figured on a least a week; two at the most.

But as fate dictated, it turned out to be nearly six weeks.

The first couple of weeks were fairly easy as I had Eric's wedding and then was busy working on my final thesis. Mom was then called to an insurance underwriting convention in Boston for ten days. We were texting on a daily basis and Mom was sending me some extremely provocative photos of herself. By the end of the third week, we were both starting to jones for the other pretty hard. Mom would text me every evening, reminding me that she was heading to the club.

Still, I wanted to wait.

Then came Spring Break and the Delta Tau Delta brother's hiking and camping trip up Mt. Rainier. I had decided that once I returned from that trip, it would be time. But then, I came down with the flu and spent nearly two weeks in bed. I was so tempted to call Mom and have her show up in a naughty nurse costume; but decided against it. I ultimately didn't even tell Mom about my being sick.

Finally, at the beginning of April; six weeks after our parting at the hotel, I decided to go to the Sapphire Room for my lap dance. As had become usual, Mom sent me a text around five, telling me that she loved me, she missed me terribly and that she was heading to the Sapphire Room. And that she was EXTREMELY horny! I initially debated on not responding; letting her think that I was again not coming. But in the end, I simply replied that I was horny too and that I'd be there no later than nine.

I almost instantly got back tons of smiley face and heart emojis.

I showered, shaved, dressed and was on my way by seven-forty-five and pulled into the parking lot of the Sapphire Room at eight-thirty, at which point my heart was pounding and my stomach somersaulting. I actually could not believe how anxious I was. Entering through thick oak double doors into a small, dimly lit lobby; I was carded at the front desk and then paid the twenty-dollar door charge before I passed through a second set of double doors into the steamy darkness of the Sapphire Room Gentlemen's Club.

Not nearly as big as I envisioned, the place was long and somewhat narrow with the main stage to the back and in the center of the still cavernous room with the deejay booth nestled in the corner beside it. There were two side stages, each with a dancing poll in the center of them that were further toward the front of the room; nearer to where I was then standing at the double door entrance.

All three stages had a dancer on them at that moment. None of whom were Mom, however. There were two bars that ran the virtual length of the place and were parallel to one another on opposite sides of the room. Each bar was lined with high back, thick cushioned stools. Then there were numerous tables with deep cushioned chairs around them scattered all throughout the center of the room between the bars.

Looking to my direct left, I saw a small archway in the wall with three short steps that led up into a short hallway. At the end of the short hallway, I could just see that there was a turn to the right. I surmised that there was a longer hall beyond that turn. And my suspicion was confirmed at that very moment as an enormous breasted dancer emerged from around that corner with a very satisfied looking patron following in her wake. Scanning back around the entire main room and finally to the opposite side, I could see another archway with three short steps leading up to it with a short hallway and a turn down a longer, unseen corridor.

Obviously the private dance booths were down these darkened passageways.

I made my way to the bar on my left, saddled up on a stool and ordered a Smirnoff Ice. I had no sooner laid down the cash when an overwhelming aroma of lavender, vanilla, jasmine and peach flooded my nose. Then I heard her voice.

"Buy a lady a drink?" Mom cooed.

I turned and there she was; her radiant smile beaming in the darkened night club. Standing before me in an open, ankle-length, see-through, purple lace robe, Mom was utterly glowing! Her face plastered with a pristine make-up job as all her long and gorgeous auburn hair was blown out and draping mystically over her shoulders. Beneath the robe, she wore a purple G-string and a strapless purple bikini top with a pair of clear stilettos on her feet.

"I thought you told me once that you're a whore," I replied softly. "Not a lady."

"And I thought I told you once that if you treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore," Mom replied.

"I'll score every time," I finished her sentence.

"Correct," Mom said with a wink.

"Barkeep good sir," I called out and he was there in a flash. "Whatever the lady would like."

"A Perrier please," Mom said. "Just the bottle."

"No Fuzzy Navel?" I queried.

"Not tonight," she returned.

The bartender produced the iced bottle very quickly and I tossed him a ten-dollar bill.

"Keep the change my friend," I told him.

Mom slid her arm around my shoulders and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"So," she hissed. "Would you like some company sir?"

"Isn't that just a polite way of asking for twenty dollars?" I asked as I took a slug of my drink.

"In cash it is," she replied, taking a sip of her mineral water. "It's twenty-five if you use a credit card."

"House needs their cut, huh?" I jabbed.

"Gotta pay the bills somehow I guess," she sighed.

"So, twenty bucks for you to dance in my lap?" I questioned.

"Dance in your lap?" She repeated out loud and then brought her lips just millimeters from my ear. "Is that all you think you're gonna get?"

She then snatched my earlobe between her lips and playfully nibbled and tugged on it, while under the edge of the bar, she cupped the hard bulge in my jeans and squeezed it firmly.

"You win," I said as I drained my Smirnoff Ice. "Let's see what you got."

Slipping off my bar stool, Mom took my hand and led me across the main floor of the club to the archway on the far side. She led me up the three steps, through the short hall and then turned right, leading me down the much longer corridor that I had anticipated was there. It was lined with several private dance booths; each about the size of a closet. The darkened booths were each furnished with two, low-riding, deep cushioned chairs on casters and a small drink table between them with a tabletop lamp that put out just barely enough light to see the hand in front of your face. Each doorway had a privacy curtain as well. So, if the curtain was open, the booth was available; and if it was closed, keep on moving.

Walking behind Mom, I marveled once more at her astounding physical beauty. Those gorgeous, muscled legs and that utterly magnificent ass. The tiny strip of purple fabric of her G-string nestled in the crack of those warm, ultra-firm and luscious globes as it then went up and around to cuddle her slim waist, riding high on those firm and luxurious hips. The absolute perfect symmetry and proportion of her back and the line of her spine. Those full, flowing and glossy locks of beautiful auburn hair draping over the back of her sexy shoulders. And the smell of her; bathed in all that lavender, jasmine, peach and vanilla.

I squeezed her hand lovingly and she reciprocated.

Mom led me all the way down that long hallway to what I thought was a dead-end into a wall. But there was in fact, another turn to the right. Taking it, there was another short hall with a dead-end wall just a few feet in front of us. But taking another immediate right just before that, there was a private dance booth. Mom led me inside the booth and pulled the curtain closed behind us.

I then lunged at Mom; wanting to take her in arms and literally devour her. But she butted the blunt of her palm against my chest; stopping me in my tracks.

"Take off your jacket," she commanded; and I obeyed.

Tossing it into one of the chairs, Mom then shoved me down into one of the deep cushioned chairs. The display of dominance lit my fire like a Saturn Five rocket. My mother now stood over me with her fist clinched on her hips. My heart was raging.

Here she was! Fully in her element and totally in control! So free! So alive! So powerful! So sexy!

"And just what the hell do you think you were doing young man?" She hissed seductively.

"I was hoping to steal a kiss," I replied.

Wow, I was actually so nervous. She really had me rattled.

Mom lifted her robe up slightly and then kicked my legs open wider. Stepping between them, she sat down on my right thigh. She then leaned into me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"If anyone is going to steal a kiss here," she cooed; her lips just inches from mine. "It's going to be me. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied in a trembling voice.

Instantly, her radiant smile filled her lips and she crushed her mouth to mine; her tongue slithering immediately over my lips and down my throat. My arms went slowly; and even somewhat reluctantly, around her.

Oh, the feel of that silk robe over her firm, powerful body.

We kissed passionately for what seemed like hours and I began to feel a little more at ease. Finally, Mom slowly came up for air and we gazed, through the dim light of table lantern, into each other's eyes.

"Oh God," Mom sighed. "I've missed you so much baby."

"I've missed you even more," I replied, caressing her body.

"Wanna bet," she cooed breathlessly. "God, I love you so much."

"I love you even more," I told her.

"Again," she cooed. "Wanna bet?"

Though it was somewhat muffled, we could hear the club dee-jay over the P.A. system announce the arrival of a new dancer on the main stage and a new song begin to play. It was "Sadness, Pt.1" by Enigma. The extended cut. Probably the most popular fuck song in the world.

"But now," Mom hissed as she stood up. "I'm going to rip you to pieces."

Turning her back to me, Mom slowly slipped off her see-through robe and let it fall to the floor. She then ran her hand up the sexy line of her back and undid her top. Spinning around, she was still holding her top in place over her breasts, covering them with her arm. With a coy but deviant little smile, she moved her arm away and her top fell to the floor as her gorgeous breasts fell free and clear into my sight.

Mom stepped between my legs and put her hands firmly on my shoulders. She then leaned all the way forward, putting my face directly between her bare breasts and shook them from side to side, smacking me repeatedly in the face with them.

God, they were so soft and smelled so good!

She then climbed into my chair, jamming her knees in between my hips and the arms of the chair. At that point, I slid my arms around her and cupped her ass cheeks as she smothered my face between her breasts. Mom then placed her hands on the back of the chair, over my shoulders. Lifting herself up on her knees, I was now looking into her belly button. She then lifted her legs off the cushion, straightened her body completely out and putting her full weight up against me, she slowly slid down the front of my body. Sticking out my tongue, the tip grazed a wet trail up her rippled abdomen, between her breasts, up her neck and over her chin until I caught her mouth.

I wrapped my arms snuggly around her to stop her sliding motion and kissed her deeply.

Not wanting to get too caught up in her emotions, Mom quickly wiggled herself free of my grip, stood up between my legs, spun around and swayed her body so sexily to the music as she ran her hand over one of the globes of her ass and gave herself a hard spank. She then bent over, pointing that magnificent bottom right at me and revealing that tiny patch of purple G-string, nestled between those sexy sphere's, covering her womanhood. She then lowered her immaculate ass into my lap and proceeded to grind herself into my crotch.

She had no trouble finding my large bulge.

Mom leaned back against me, letting her head come to rest on my right shoulder as she lifted her opposite arm up over my head and firmly clinched a handful of my shaggy hair. I, in turn, placed both my hands on her rock-hard abdomen and softly caressed her silky skin. Still grinding her ass crack around my bulge, Mom started licking in, and nibbling on my ear. The sound of her breathing into my ear caused my bulge to grow. At that point, I slid my hands up over her abdomen and cupped her breasts.

Mom moaned softly in my ear as I molded and massaged her tits.

I then slid my hands slowly down her again with my right ultimately slipping under the front of her G-string. My fingertips brushed the soft little tuft of her pubic hair at the crest of her mound as my hand then folded down and over her moist and swollen labia. Mom's body jerked as my fingers massaged her moist and puffy folds.

This was, by far, one of the most intensely erotic moments of my entire life. My own mother was giving me a topless lap dance. When suddenly I heard:

"You need a haircut young man."

Oddly enough, that motherly comment only seemed to fuel my lust for her.

"Yes Mommy," I hissed.

"Good boy," she replied. "Always do what Mommy says."

With that, Mom slid down my body and onto the floor between my legs. She then sprang back up quickly, spun around to face me and proceeded to throw her right leg up over my shoulder and locked it at the knee on the back of my chair. She held out her arms to me and I grabbed them. Holding her firmly, she threw her left leg up over my other shoulder and locked in at the knee on the back of my chair. She then instructed me to pull her up and put her arms around my head, which I did. And just like that, I had Mom's G-string in my face, and she forced my nose into it.

It was so warm, quite damp and her natural scent was now engulfing my nose. Grinding her G-string covered pussy into my face for several seconds, Mom then slowly leaned back, instructing me to take her hands again. Locking her legs around my neck at the knees, Mom was soon lying flat with her backside down along my body and wiggling sexily to the music with her head resting near my feet.

After a moment or two, Mom planted her hands flat on the floor, released her leg lock around my neck and lifted herself up into a handstand. Then with all the grace, mastery and control of a professional gymnast, and contortionist; she opened and stretched her legs out into the full splits in mid-air. She then gracefully brought them back together, sticking them straight up toward the ceiling before tucking them down and rolling her body into a gentle back somersault onto the floor.

Ending up on her knees at my feet, Mom then looked up at me with such a deep and impassioned gaze. Those beautiful blue eyes were smoldering with raw lust and carnal desire. Remaining on her knees, she shoved my legs wide apart to make room for herself between them and then quickly began undoing my belt.

"Mommy needs to suck your cock baby," she hissed. "And she's gonna make you blow your top harder than Mt. St. Helens."

For a brief second, it actually disturbed me how proficient and quick Mom was at undoing my belt, pants and zipper. How much practice must she get? I pushed it from my mind as in a flash, my thick, vein-laced, eight and a half inches of rock-hard manhood was out of pants and in Mom's hand.

"Oh yeah," Mom moaned. "Mommy's big boy."

With those blazing blue eyes locked on mine, Mom lowered her mouth to the pulsing, purple head of my throbbing rod and teasingly swirled her tongue around it. My hands seized the arms of the chair as my fingernails clawed deeply into the fabric. Mom continued her tantalizing lip and tongue service around the head of my cock as she gently stroked my shaft. Finally, she slipped the flat of her tongue underneath the head and literally pulled it into her mouth.