Perfectly Normal & Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously though, this doesn't bother you?" I growled harshly.

"What?" She asked naively.

"Your son being your pimp for one thing," I shouted.

"Actually," Mom began. "It makes me feel quite safe and secure. More so than any other time."

"And the fact that you're going to be dancing topless? Possibly even naked? And then potentially performing God knows what kinds of sexual acts right in front of me doesn't bother you either?" I said.

"Why should it?" Mom replied nonchalantly. "It's what I do best."

"Yeah, but you know: Mother and son," I quipped.

"Man and woman," she shot back.

"Perfectly normal," I sighed.

"And perfectly natural!" She said with a smile.

I could not believe we were having this conversation. What the hell has happened to my life? This morning I was a normal college student in bed with his girlfriend. Now less than twelve hours later, I've jerked off to a fantasy about my mother in the shower; three times! Climaxing harder than I ever have in my life. I then asked my mother out on a date and ended up nearly making out with her. Now, I'm pimping her out to a friend to serve as entertainment at his brother's bachelor party.

Mom checked her watch.

"Shit, it's already after five," she stated. "Where has the day gone?

"Where has my life gone?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Well, I guess we'd better get a move on," she stated and then stood up.

"We're really doing this then?" I asked as I stood.

"Of course," Mom replied assuredly. "So you better call Sean and tell him you found him a stripper."

"And you truly have no qualms about it whatsoever?" I said.

"None at all," Mom said. "And just between us: Neither do you!"

Mom then planted a firm kiss on my lips; lingering just a little longer than a mother should. Again, my cock sprang to attention.

"See you at ten my beautiful boy," she chirped and then scurried away.

Watching her until she was out of sight, my heart sank into a bizarre loneliness and longing with every step she took away from me. I then sat back down on the bench and fired off a text to Sean, letting him know I'd found him a stripper and then gave him her terms and conditions. I also informed him that I would be acting as this woman's security and pimp.

Yes, I even used the word.

All was entirely agreeable to him. For some reason however, I left out the part of a separate hotel room and after finalizing Mom's deal, I booked her room myself on the hotel's website on my phone. I checked in online and then sent Mom the link for the digital key, so her phone would act as her room key. I was still sitting on that pier bench an hour later when Mom finally responded; acknowledging receipt of the link and she thanked me. The sun was just about fully set behind the Olympic Mountains and a massive full moon was rising up from behind Mt. Rainier.

Mom and I texted back and forth for a few minutes as she asked me some rather interesting questions about Eric. The point being so she could get an idea of how to best "dress" for the occasion. In other words, how best to really turn him on. When I mentioned he and his family were devout Catholics, Mom replied that she had the perfect get up.

My phone then went silent.

The sun soon completely disappeared as a crystal-clear night sky loaded with stars and a breathtaking full moon overtook the Emerald City. Now it was really getting cold out. But I remained on that bench along the pier. My mind was spinning, my heart was pleading, and my soul was fighting with them both. Mom's scent was still all over me and I could still feel the warmth, firmness and power of her statuesque body where it had been cuddled against me. The silky softness of her hair against my cheek, along with the smell of the shampoo and conditioner within it.

I could still feel the porcelain perfection and delicacy of her cheek when it was in my palm and see the eternal love in those enchanting blue eyes as they had literally penetrated my soul. I could still feel her hand in mine and could almost taste the crimson gloss on her glistening, pouty lips that I had come within centimeters of devouring.

Amy was right! My heart, mind and soul did belong to another woman. And that woman was Mom. I was in love with my own mother. That's why Mom being with Frank had gotten me so crazy. That's also why I started moving away from Amy at almost the same time Mom and Frank started dating. But just as this realization of love finally came to fruition and acceptance, it had already died a lonely death. For I was in love with a woman that I could never ever have. I felt tears begin to stream down my cheeks and before long, I was sobbing almost inconsolably.

Another text from Mom shook me out of my emotional torment; and when I checked my phone, I was staggered to find that it was already seven-thirty. She was just letting me know that she was then getting ready to leave for the hotel. I told her to text me again once she got into her room. She replied with a Thumb's up emoji.

Pulling myself together, I wandered back to my car.

*

I arrived at the hotel just after eight o'clock. Sean had text me along the way, saying that he had already checked in and was up in the Presidential Suite on the tenth floor, setting up; and I was hence then welcome to show up and help at any time.

So, I went to the hotel bar.

Saddling up on a stool, I ordered a Michelob Ultra and a shot of Jim Beam. Draining the Jim Beam instantly, I ignored the chilled pilsner glass the bartender had set down beside the bottle of beer and guzzled from it directly.

I was halfway through my second round when Mom texted, saying she was in her room on the ninth floor. It was eight-forty-five. With the second shot of Jim Beam long since consumed, I quickly drained what was left of my second beer and paid my tab. I then sent Sean a text, letting him know that I was on my way up. He replied with a Thumb's up emoji. I then sprang off the bar stool and headed for the elevators.

Expecting just to find Sean still in the midst of setting up, I found that I was the last guest to arrive. Eric the groom greeted me with a high-five and a beer as I came in the door.

"Heard you saved the party tonight buddy," he said.

"Pimps are us," I replied. "That's me."

Eric led me from the door into an utterly lavish penthouse with a dining table for eight, a King size bedroom, a huge marble bathroom with two vanities, a full wet bar, full kitchen, a den and a corner living room with a magnificent view of Puget Sound and Elliott Bay. The living room consisted of two large sofas that each sat three comfortably, and three big easy chairs that all surrounded a round glass coffee table that was quite thick and sizable. Even I had to admit it was a perfect set up for a stripper to work, with a small stage provided and surrounded by an intimate seating area for a very captive audience.

Eric and I joined Sean and the three other members of the groom crew; Paul and Tony, who were brother's and also Eric and Sean's cousins, and Keith; Eric's best friend and his small business partner.

We all stood around the dining table and shot the breeze as we munched on all the food Sean had set out. It was quite an impressive spread consisting of buffalo wings, nachos, pizza, barbecued cocktail wieners, fajitas, enchiladas, charro beans, Mexican rice - the works! It was then that Sean broke out the margarita machine he'd rented for the occasion and of course, a few shots of tequila to toast the groom.

Everyone was feeling great; except me. Despite my best efforts, the alcohol was having little to no effect on me; which in the long run, was a good thing. No doubt my adrenaline was in maximum overdrive; hence my metabolism was too. So, I faked it to blend in. I also kept sneaking peaks at my phone to check the time; and it was flying by. In the blink of an eye or so it seemed, it was already 9:55pm. The entertainment was due to arrive in five minutes. And nobody, particularly Sean, seemed to have forgotten that.

At 9:58pm, Mom shot me a text saying she was on her way up.

Instantly, my heart was pounding so hard it made my chest hurt and my stomach had lodged itself in my throat. Yet somehow, I was able to nudge Sean and tell him the stripper was on her way up in the elevator now. The look of gleeful mischief that filled his face just about inspired me to deck him. But I managed to contain it. What choice did I have?

Sean made the announcement that the evening's entertainment was about to begin, and he then led Eric to his seat in the living room as the rest of us followed.

At 10:00pm on the dot, the suite doorbell rang, and I thought sure I was going to vomit. I was seated on the sofa next to Sean and he sprang to his feet like a sprint runner springs from the starting blocks at the sound of the gun. Grabbing me by the arm, he yanked me to my feet.

"Come on dude," he shouted exuberantly. "This is your girl after all!"

You're damn right it's my girl. And you all should feel blessed beyond description that I'm sharing her with you. And I should be damned to Hell for it!

My legs just didn't seem to want to work for they were nothing but Jell-O at this point as Sean drug me along beside him to the door. We reached it just as the bell rang a second time and Sean flung it open.

"Oh, Jesus Christ Almighty," I mumbled as I beheld my mother standing there in the hall.

She was dressed in the most authentic long and heavy, black and white robes of a Roman Catholic nun. She had it all: The tunic, the enormous beaded rosary hanging from her belt, the scapular, the long veil and the big, gold crucifix hanging around her neck. She was even holding a bible in her hands and had the cutest little half-spectacles on her face.

I felt Sean's grip on my arm turn vice hard as his jaw dropped practically to the floor between his feet.

"Good evening," Mom said pristinely. "I am the Reverend Mother Justine of the Sacred Order of the Sapphire Saints."

Justine? REALLY, MOM? The Sapphire Saints? That's what the dancers called themselves at the Sapphire Room Gentleman's Club where Mom danced most frequently. Good one!

Sean was suddenly on his knees in front of Mom and his hands were immediately clasped as if in prayer in front of him.

"Forgive me dearest Mother," Sean said. "For I am a sinner. And I so want to sin all over you!"

"Of course, my son," Mom replied. "But first, I must receive the previously agreed upon offering to the Order of Sapphire Saints in order to absolve you."

Sean pulled a large wad of one hundred-dollar bills from his back pocket and handed it to Mom, who in turn, handed it to me. Despite being utterly dazed and floating helplessly in limbo, I counted out the bills and confirmed it was the amount Mom required.

"Exactly the amount as you requested Reverend Mother," I heard myself say.

"May our holy Father bless you for your generosity my son," Mom directed to Sean. "Now, are you he that is to be betrothed and wishes to defile himself prior to doing so?"

"Oh, how I wish I were," Sean replied; still on his knees. "But that would be my brother."

"So," Mom began. "You are your brother's keeper then; and wish him to befoul himself?"

"I am," Sean confessed.

Suddenly, Mom shifted the Bible she held to one hand and produced a yardstick from under her robes with the other.

Oh my God!

Without warning, Mom expertly whacked Sean's hands that were still clasped in the prayer position in front of him with the tip of the yardstick.

"I will deal with your sins later young man," Mom hissed venomously. "But now, you will take me to your brother; so that I might bring forth and purge his sinful desires."

"Right this way Reverend Mother," Sean grinned as he sprang to his feet and led Mom toward the living room.

Leaving me to close the door, Mom slyly smacked me on the ass as she followed after Sean. Swinging my head around, she shot me a devious grin and a wink over her shoulder. I remained in the foyer for a moment to collect myself and to recount the money. I guess I must have stayed there longer than I realized, for by the time I returned to the living room, I found Eric, Sean, and Tony on their knees with their backs to me on one of the sofas while Keith and Paul were in the same position on the other sofa.

They all had their pants and underwear down around their knees so that their bare asses were on full display. Suddenly, Mom; still fully robed, appeared beside me and deposited another wad of cash in my hand.

"Fifty dollars penance each for a spanking," she informed me.

I counted it quickly.

"Three hundred?" I replied. "But there's only five of them though."

"They included you too," Mom hissed. "Now drop the drawers and on your knees beside your brothers my son; that you may repent for the sins you're about to commit."

I initially grimaced but Mom gave me such a forceful look of dominance, that I reluctantly complied. Taking the empty place on the sofa beside Keith, I undid my pants and slipped them and my boxers down to my knees on the cushion.

"If any do peek in my direction," Mom commanded. "They shall be excommunicated."

My cock was once again rock hard, and I pushed my body up against the back cushions of the sofa to try and hide it. I kept my eyes forward, fighting to ignore the urge to glance right and see if Keith and Paul were hard too.

"We believe in one God," Mom began to recite as wouldn't you know it, I took the first whack on the ass with the yardstick. "The Father, the Almighty..." Mom went on as she then whacked Keith's ass. "Maker of Heaven and Earth," she continued. "Of all that is seen and unseen," as she then whacked Paul's ass.

Mom recited the entire Profession of Faith, followed by the Lord's Prayer, the Hail Mary and a full prayer of the Rosary as she made her way around the room, spanking each of us in turn over and over again.

Finally, she ran out of prayers.

"Now," Mom said. "Upon my word, you will all turn around and sit."

"Can we keep our pants down?" Sean asked.

"That will require an additional offering to the Order of Sapphire Saints," Mom told him. "One hundred dollars per sinner."

"Paul," Sean called out. "Give it to Justin."

Within a few seconds, I had six more one hundred-dollar bills in my hand.

"Is it an acceptable offering my son?" Mom asked.

"Yes, Mother Justine," I replied.

"Very well," Mom stated. "You all may turn and look upon me now."

Turning around, the six of us were greeted by the sight of my mother's immaculate and heavenly body. Having lost all the robes, but still wearing the veil that covered her hair, Mom stood before us now in nothing but a white G-string, a strapless white bikini top with a pair of clear stilettos on her feet. The beaded rosary was wrapped sexily around her slim waist and she held the yardstick like a cane in her hand.

An assortment of hoots, hollers and whistles rose from the other five "sinners" as Mom carefully studied each of us.

"Such naughty, naughty boys," she chirped.

"Amen to that, Reverend Mother," Sean cried.

"But my, my," Mom cooed. "What wonderfully big boys too."

It was official now: I was in the Twilight Zone! Here I was, sitting in the Presidential Suite of a five-star hotel at a bachelor party, surrounded by five other guys; all of us with our pants down and our dicks hard in front of the stripper, who just happened to be my Mom! And who was now marveling at all of our junk.

"The Lord is most generous," Mom said; seeming to almost stammer as she was looking directly at my junk.

It was then I noticed the small electronic remote Mom held in her hand. She pushed one of the buttons and the room instantly filled with "I Wanna Fuck You Like an Animal" by Nine Inch Nails. While our backs had been turned, she'd set up her speaker/phone charging dock on the lamp table in the corner. Sliding her phone into the dock, she now controlled it with the remote.

Once the music started, Mom tossed the remote to me and winked. She then climbed up on the glass coffee table and proceeded to do what she did best.

OMG!!

As the rest of the guys were hooting, hollering, whistling and juggling their junk, I felt as though someone had put a huge boulder in my lap. I literally could not move; and I felt so incredibly weighted down. But my eyes were locked on Mom.

She was absolutely amazing!

Never before had I seen a more arousing display of eroticism, raw carnality and pure, unadulterated sexuality and lust. She looked so free up there; so alive, powerful, confident and in control! Her body flowed so smoothly as every movement was so precise, so sensual and so incredibly sexual.

She was entirely in her element up there; and at that moment, it became clear to me that she truly loved what she did. While insurance may have been her career; this was her life's work and her passion. That's why she was so good at it.

Timing it with absolute perfection, Mom slipped off the veil, tossed it to me and that gorgeous maim of auburn hair fell free all about her head, face and shoulders. Then came the moment we'd all been waiting for; including her:

Mom removed her top and tossed it to me.

The room erupted in tremendous howls and whistles as her bare and glorious breasts came into full view. Two of the most glamorously round, wondrously supple mounds of luscious alabaster flesh with absolutely succulent and plump pink nipples, Mom's breasts were all natural and quite bountiful for a woman so lean and muscle toned.

Taking up the yardstick again, Mom stepped down off the glass table and speared the end of it into Eric's chest. With expert command of the stick, Mom forced Eric up to his feet and then prodded him backwards over to one of the big easy chairs. With his pants and underwear down around his ankles, Eric shuffled over and flopped down in the chair; his junk jiggling as he moved. The room now suddenly filled with loud chants of:

"Blow him! Blow him! Blow him!"

Mom swung her head around and with a devious smile, casually held up five fingers. Almost instantly, I had five more one-hundred-dollar bills in my hand. Mom and I made eye contact and I quickly nodded; signaling her that the amount was right. Tossing the yardstick on the floor, Mom first yanked Eric's left leg free of his pants and shorts so as to spread his legs wide. She then ripped open his shirt with one tug, as the hooting and howling all around increased a hundred-fold. Mom then leaned forward and buried Eric's face between her breasts as she then slowly slid her body down his; ultimately ending up on her knees between his legs.

Oh my God. She's going to do it. She's actually going to do it! She's going to suck Eric's cock! Right here! In front of everyone! In front of me! My mother really is a whore.

Just then, I felt another large wad of bills being thrust into my hand. It was Sean. And he was completely naked.

"Two thousand to fuck you, right Mother?" Sean called out.

"That is correct my son," Mom replied with Eric's cock now in her hand.

"The money's in your altar boy's hand," Sean answered.

In a flash, Sean was on his knees on the floor behind Mom, pulling her G-string off. She lifted her legs, allowing Sean the access he needed to completely remove the tiny piece of fabric from her body, which he proceeded to throw at me. Now, with the exception of her stilettos, Mom was completely naked. Sean grabbed Mom's ass and spread her sexy globes wide apart, giving me a brief but an unobstructed view of her absolutely gorgeous womanhood. Her labia were a beautiful shade of healthy pink; swollen, ripe and glistening with her nectar. She was quite aroused. Sean spit in her crack and rubbed it all around before spitting in his hand and stroking the length of his cock to lube it. Mom was now lowering her mouth to Eric's cock still in her hand as Sean moved the head of his dick to within inches of my mother's pussy.