Perhaps - The Final Chapter!

Story Info
Kajra meets Mr. Brawny and she becomes his slave.
1.5k words
3.46
3.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

After 5 years of what I thought was wedded bliss, my darling bride left me. Her collar was taken over by a man, I just could not compete with.

I will call him Brawny after he looked like the guy from the Brawny paper towel commercials

We had a membership to the local gym and all of a sudden, he showed up. He always wore gray sweatpants and a white wife-beater t-shirt! His hardened muscles bulged. He had salt and pepper hair and a solid tan. All the women were trying to act casual, sneaking glances at him. He knew it and he smiled at those perfect white teeth of his.

Kaira was not different; she was under his spell. He would put extra effort into his groans when he did his weights. Making sure the women, heard this.

After we left the gym that afternoon, Kajira pulled down my sweats and sucked me off in the car. She had never been this aggressive with me before.

A quick empty warehouse lot came up and I pulled into the back. She crawled into the back seat of our Ford Explorer and removed her red shorts.

"Fuck me, fuck me NOW! She begged.

I was hard from her brief cock sucking and I slammed my cock into her dripping wet pussy. She wrapped her toned legs around my back and pulled me in deeper. My balls slapped into her pussy ring.

She came so hard; she squirted on my cock and afterward there was a big wet stain on the back seat.

I came shortly after as her pussy was squeezing the cum out of me.

We both lay there for a few seconds.

"I don't know what came over me Mike, but I was so horny all of a sudden!" She said breathlessly

"I do Kajira, you were swept up with Mr. Brawny like all the other women in the gym, Their S/O's are in for a ride tonight, I think!" I laughed.

"He, he is just so virile and charming," She said as she fingered her pussy and soaked the back seat again.

We would go to the gym and Mr. Brawny would be there, doing his routine and charming the women. He would talk to a few and a couple of them even left with him. I noticed a change in those women when they came back to the gym a few days later. More subdued. They would bow their heads to him. And they would gingerly sit down on the bikes as if they had been bruised somehow.

They would get him water and towels and wipe off his machines for him after he left them.

I had an inkling as to what was happening.

He was a Dominate like me except I sensed he was more sadistic. After about a month those showed up with Visible tattoos on their necks. Each has the same type of ink. An eagle with thorns in its mouth.

This I think was his way of marking them as his.

I just smiled and continued with my work out and Kajira would leave with me but still horny as a cat in heat.

Two months after Mr. Brawny appeared, I was given the task of helping out my company's Denver office. I would be gone as long as it took to straighten out the mess.

Kajira was mine and I had no worries about becoming another of Brawny s conquests. We stayed in touch via text and our nightly zoom meetings.

It was taking longer than I figured to get things on an even keel again in the Denver office. Kajira was very understanding and told me to get it right and she would be waiting.

A few times I would call and there would be no answer, she would call me back in a bit. Explaining that she had left her phone in the car. but she did get back to me

Her demeanor became a bit cool to me. I asked her if she was pissed that I hadn't come home yet, and she said no.

One night I got a text from an unknown number. It said watch this video asshole!

I usually don't do that, but something told me I should.

It started with Kajira on her knees looking up at the camera. "Slave is yours to use however you wish Master!" She said.

The camera moved up and there was Brawny with a shitass-eating grin on his face. "She is mine now asshole. Watch what a real man does to a beautiful woman like this. "

He panned down and I saw Kajira pull down his sweats and took his cock in her tiny hands, she started sucking his balls one at a time. And then licking the underside of his shaft. She snaked her tongue over where the cock head joined. A string of precum dripping from the pee slit. I could hear him moan.

"You are a good cock sucker Kelly," he told her "And whose cock were you born to suck?"

'Yours Master Brian!" she said looking at the camera and she went back to sucking his cock and taking in all his nine inches. She gagged a little, but he used one beefy hand to face fuck her. I could hear her gagging as she was forced to suck his whole cock.

The camera shook as I could see her cheeks puffed out as he started to cum in her mouth. His seed spilled out and ran down her chin.

"Swallow it all like a good girl Kelly!" he told her. I noticed he was calling her by her real name and not by her slave's name.

He was breaking down that mental connection that we had together and establishing a new one with her by using her real name and fucking her.

The film stopped for a few seconds and then started up again. This time she was on a king-sized bed, her legs and arms chained to the bed, in a doggy style position.

He brought over a metal paddle and proceeded to slap her ass with it.

He didn't stop at it being ass being pink or red but raw you could see drops of blood. She would scream and each time she did he would give her ten more beatings.

"I told you slut no crying out, for each moan you will suffer more!" He scolded her.

She stopped crying out.

He slid onto the bed, and he slipped his cock inside her asshole. His nine-inch beer can-sized cock stretched her anal cavity.

She was moaning "FUCK ME, MASTER, OH FUCK ME!"

He spoke to her and she looked at the camera.

"This is now Master Brian's cunt; you will never be able to satisfy me again Mike after he stretches me."

She grunted as he pounded her again.

She would never broach that subject with me. It was a hard limit for her.

He pulled out of her ass and then slipped his cock inside her slick pussy.

Another hard limit for her not wanting to be an infection by feces.

He rammed in hard

"OHHHH MY GOD it is filling me so full, I am going to!"

She stopped as he stopped fucking her. He was edging her, making sure to prolong her cumming and breaking down another wall.

He went back and fucked her again, repeating the edging over and over. Finally, he started to shake as she was doing now.

"CUM for me bitch!" He commanded and she did as he did, filling her with his seed and her juices flowing too.

He laughed as he pulled out and slapped his dripping cock head on her face,

She pushed out her tongue, but he just rubbed himself over her face.

I then noticed she now had a tongue ball and a septum ring in her nose.

He whispered to her again.

She looked at the camera again. "I love his cock; I love him deeply. He has opened my soul to new things. I am moving out and moving in with him and my slave sisters in his house. I will be collared by him and also branded with his Initials soon!" I am no longer yours, goodbye Mike."

The camera went dark.

I was in shock, but I had, had a feeling that she was growing bored with my semi vanilla ways.

I got another video a few weeks later, there was Kajira now Kelly kneeling before him as he slipped on his collar around her neck.and a branded new tattoo on her neck just like the other women now had the Eagle with thorns in its mouth.

I saw that her tits and upper thighs looked like she had slid down a half-mile of a tarred road!

She was crying tears of joy and stood up and hugged him.

"I am so glad I am yours's Master, I am happy and I am home!" She said.

He hugged her back and kissed her. "I am glad you are mine slave."

She smiled as he called her slave. " I love just being a nameless slave to you, Master." She told him.

He flipped me off and the camera faded to black

I have moved on and I am dating again. This time no kink and a different new gym to work out in!

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers