Perhaps - The Next Phase

Story Info
Continuation of Perhaps a previous story.
2.1k words
4
2.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

Perhaps the next phase

Continuation of Perhaps a previous story

Chapter One:

Since my last writing of Perhaps, things have changed in Kajira and my relationship

She no longer wishes to be called by her given name but now by the name I came up for her.. She said it was special to her.

"It is who I am, I am your slave girl, and you are my Master. I am no longer a free woman but owned by You, my master!" She stated.

I was very open to this and her advancement in her slave training. She was doing great. She would show me her progress in her slave poses. I was honored and pleased by her dedication.

One night she called me all ecstatic, she wanted me to see her recent slave pose advancement, she told me to come into the back yard and meet her in the cabana by the pool, as her husband was not home again!

I drove over and I went to the backyard gate seeing it was left open for me. Making sure the gate was fully closed behind me. I went to the small cabana near the pool. The door was open, and a small lamp was lit. There inside was Keiko, kneeling on the floor naked in Nadu. Her lithe legs spread open wide and palms up. When she saw me she lay prone on the floor, arms outstretched. head on the floor. Waiting for me to give her permission to speak

"You may speak slave.!" I instructed her.

"Greetings Master, this slave is glad to see You here. She is excited to show you, new poses!" Kajira said.

"Proceed!" I told her.

She went on to show me the poses she had learned and described them by name. Since I was still a novice I sat and watched her pose with a glow on her pretty face.

After a bit, she stopped and was a bit sweaty and breathless.

"Wow!" I said "That was awesome!

"Slave is pleased that you are pleased Sir, she said breathlessly.

"Please sit and catch your breath my little one," I told her.

She sat on the small sofa in the room.

"Once you catch your breath, perhaps a dip in the pool might be a good thing," I said to her.

She nodded and got her breath back and once she did she asked

"May I take that dip now Sir, please? "

I said she could and off she went. She slipped into the pool and submerged completely, coming back up and sitting for a bit. She flicked her head back and forth to shake the water from her hair.

She got out in a bit and walked back into the cabana with me. Goosebumps formed on her lithe body. I wrapped her in the soft pink fluffy robe that was in the cabana.

She snuggled up to me, her head rested on my shoulder. Her soft hand was placed on my chest.

She smiled and kissed me fully, a bit of tongue exploring my mouth.

I kissed her back.

We both looked at the door and there stood David, with a look of hurt and disgust on his face. He just walked away.

"Do you need to go after him?" I asked.

"No, Master, our marriage I think is over and has been for quite some time.

She went on to tell me that, she found out that David was having an affair with his boss at work. Not a female but a male. One of the Senior Partners Mr. Tate.

I was shocked, to say the least

I took her to her back door and asked if she would be okay.

"Yes Sir, he stays in the basement man cave, and I have the main bedroom. We grunt at each other from time to time. This part of my life is ending. And my new life is beginning with you. "

She kissed me and walked into the house!

Chapter Two:

David moved out shortly after that night and moved into an apartment in the city. He took the kids to his mother's till he got settled and then filed for a divorce.

The kids were now 11 and 12 and wanted to be with their dad than mom. Keiko was a tiger mom. And they resented it. So when asked who they wanted to be with, they chose David.

Kajira was heartbroken of course.

The house was put on the market and sold quickly. David wanted to contest everything until he was reminded by Kajira's lawyer of his affair with his boss. He acquired it as he knew if it came out his legal career would be over. Everything was split down the middle.

Kajira moved in with me and as far as my neighbors knew she was my finance.

We had started to talk at great length now about other things as well. What we disagreed on was tabled for later discussion.

She wanted to have her right nipple pierced and I agreed but I went one step further. While having her nipple pierced, she would also have her right pussy lip pierced too. She got wet thinking of this. And agreed that this would prove her devotion to me.

We made plans to go to a tattoo parlor in a week or two!

When the day came, she wore a loose skirt and blouse She left her underwear at home.

We went out to my Ford Explorer and opened the door for her, she slipped in the passenger seat making sure the blue skirt slid up, so I could see her freshly shaved pussy.

She opened her legs as we pulled away from her house. At the next red light, I slipped a finger inside her cunt, and it was sopping wet.

"Glad I brought wet ones and a bath sheet and a roll of paper towels!" I laughed.

I fingered hers to orgasm. Since this was the last time in a month she would be allowed to cum.

I fingered her some more. "What is this? "I asked her as I fingered her pussy.

"My pussy Sir!" She replied.

I slapped the inner part of her thigh HARD!

She gasped!

"WHAT IS THIS?" I growled.

"My cunt!" she said her voice trembled a little

"I slapped her inner thigh again

"It's what? I said?

"It is Your cunt, Master! " She said her voice trembled again and I looked over to see her eyes were welling up with tears

I stroked her cheek.

"I am testing your training little one!" I said to her.

She said softly "Yes Sir!"

"You are making me very proud Kajira!"

She smiled and thanked me "Slave is trying!"

"I know I said." and I leaned over and kissed her cheek

Chapter Three:

We arrived at the tattoo parlor and had to wait a bit. We brought the jewelry we wanted for her.

When it came our time, we were escorted to the backroom for privacy. George introduced himself and made it very comfortable being there. We pulled out the earrings with the pearl for her right nipple and right labia.

He showed us his piercing tools and sanitized them in front of us. He sanitized the nipple ring as well. He then pinched her right nipple and got it erect He sanitized her nipple.

"Just a little pinch!" He said.

She looked at me and held my hand. She winced when he pinched the hole in her nipple. A tiny drop of blood dripped from the opening.

"Are you okay Miss? " He asked.

She nodded and said to proceed.

He inserted the ring with the pearl attachment in the middle, it hung down a little.

He explained it could take up to a year to fully heal and to make sure to clean the area thoroughly and no rough nipple play. He made sure there was a brochure with instructions.

Now for the next phase. He took the other ring and disinfected her right labia area too. He pierced this too and then inserted the ring into the piercing.

He explained the aftercare of this too. It would take from three to six months of healing and avoid sex for that amount of time. And make she used the topical cleaning spray he gave her if there was even the slightest pain to go to the ER.

We paid him and thanked him.

Kijafa hugged him.

He smiled.

We went back to my car, and I opened the door for her. I got in and drove away.

"SIX MONTHS MASTER!" She screamed.

"It will go faster than you think," I told her.

She nodded and pouted all the way back home.

Chapter Four:

She was a bit worn out from this excursion I fed her some tomato soup and put her to bed and left her for or a bit. When I went in later, she was sound asleep I closed the door to the bedroom and slept in my recliner.

The next morning, I awoke to her sleeping on my lap. Hugging my neck. I brushed away a black lock of hair from her forehead and kissed her there.

She stirred a little. I just held her till she was awake. and opened her eyes and her brown doe eyes sparkled, my arms were asleep.

She got up and made us breakfast and we ate.

She took my callous hand in her soft ones and caressed it.

"You are more than my Master you are a true friend Mike." She spoke.

"You make it easy to be your friend Kajira."

She took my hand again and stroked it." I have found peace and new freedom with you, Mike. You fill my emptiness "

I kissed her for a very long time.

She went off to take a mini bath making sure her piercings were not disturbed

.

Chapter Five:

The next six months were a whirlwind for her. The divorce became final. She got a small stipend but had to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

We learned of local BDSM clubs and meetings or munches as they called them. We went to a few and enjoyed ourselves. Like anything in life, you need good and bad characters

Some fellows wanted me to share Kajira as she introduced herself at the munches... Kijara was not in the least interested in being with any other man. All they wanted was to be with this demure oriental girl and have sex with her. She and I got those bad vibes.

I would not allow it and like I said she didn't like it either. So we would just visit, talk, eat and have fun with our fellow kinksters.

As for her six-month healing, all went fine. No problems but she was climbing the walls wanting sex.

I denied her that and reminded her about infections. As that time got closer we went back to see George and he said she was healed. She was happy

When we got home she stripped off her white sundress and pushed me onto the bed and pulled down my shorts.

She gave me such a long and fantastic blow job.

I reminded her that she wasn't the only one going without sex. She just kept sucking me off and getting me hard,

When I was good and hard, she moved up and kneeled over my cock, and slid me inside her. She was like a Bitch in heat. Fucking me with abandon, her shoulder-length black hair whipping about as she rode me.

Her cunt walls were slick and tight. We always had a good unison when it came to sex. We knew how to push each other's sexual buttons and come together. It wasn't long and we were exchanging fluids.

It felt so fucking good!

This was her first time squirting and she almost passed out on top of me

Chapter Six:

Our life was great and finally, I proposed to her. She said yes. We decided to get married on April 1, yes April fool's day. Who but us are bigger fools right?

I got her a nice little engagement ring and a turquoise wedding ring with our names and the day we were married.

We kept it simple a couple of friends and a Justice of the peace A small dinner afterward and that was it.

But we did have George take out her labia ring and replace it with her wedding ring. Her wedding ring was replaced by a weaved ring tattoo on the ring finger of her left hand. It simply read on the inside "His!

And we live happily ever after.

Master and slave are more than just sex as some outsiders think it is. It's about being open, honest, and trust. As well as Chemistry, if you have none of those in the relationship, you might as well go sleep at a Holiday Inn

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers