Perks of Being a Bartender

Story Info
A tall goddess takes me back to her place.
1.9k words
4.4
5.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shift is almost over. I've been tending bar for hours and at this point I really can't tell apart whats liquor and what's water. Thankfully the night is winding down and I've only got about two hours left.

Love working here... great money, easy work, upscale crowd and gorgeous women. That I can never ever get tired of. Attractive women come and go on an hourly basis... Some are young girls looking for a sugar daddy, some are classy women looking for a younger man, etc... the possibilities are endless. With that said, tonight was definitely different... It seemed like virtually every single woman that walked through those doors were perfect. One hotter than the next... Maybe it was because I hadn't been able to masturbate for weeks and was feeling more aroused than ever... not sure what it was and I couldn't care less. Every woman was hot.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more absurd, I see an unbelievable woman walk right past me. She was about 6″ tall, wearing white high heels and a very tight white summer dress... one of those that fit around their bodies nice and tight, strapless, making women with big breast look absolutely regal. The way it slightly rides up behind them, making their toned buttocks look like the most perfect fruit to bite.

That dress looks amazing on you... I walk over, ask you what you'd like and you say you're waiting for a date. Those words killed me... they made me angry and i was incredibly pissed. I had no reason to feel this way but I guess jealousy got the best of me.

I got back to the bar and continue doing my thing... cleaning up, closing tabs, the odd ice water for the asshole that doesn't drink, etc. Time passes by and passes by and you're still there, alone. I come by one more time and notice you are a little bummed, pissed actually. I offer you another drink and but before I finished you interrupt me and say: "can you believe that douchebag?? standing me up??" I was shocked and insulted too... how can anyone stand this woman up? Holy fuck... I get you a drink, compliments of the house and tell you how I think he made a mistake and that i would never do that... Not thinking much about it, just went back behind the bar one last time.

I notice you get up and walk up to the bar. It was just you and I... you said you had a question and said: "Actually, it's not a question, its more of a demand... I'm the white SUV in the parking lot, finish up what you are doing, go grab your car and follow me home. You have 5 minutes."

I try to play it cool and as soon as you walk away I haul ass and try to close up shop as fast as I humanly can. I whistle loud and get one of the bus boys who wanted to step up in the bar anyway to close up... told him I'd stick out my neck and would get him shifts for the next month...

What you didn't know is that I didn't have a car. I have a motorcycle. Grabbed my helmet and jacket, kickstarted that bitch and rode right next to you car, just as you instructed. You rolled down your window and said: "Just follow me, we will be there in a few minutes. When we get there, park inside the garage. I'll go inside and i want you to close the garage door behind you, take off all your clothes and walk inside"

Sounds like a plan...

On the way there I couldn't stop thinking about all the things I wanted to do to this majestic beauty... should I make love to her? or should I fuck her brains out? Do i kiss her gently or make her choke on my cock? Do i suck on her tongue or do I tongue her asshole? I wonder what you like... i wonder how you wanted it... i even wondered why...

We get to your place... let you park and admire your rock solid ass on that white dress. You open the door, turn the light on and walk in. I park my bike right next to your car, close the garage door and take off all my clothes. I only leave my underwear on and of course, no socks. Never understood what man that respect himself would leave his socks on during sex...

I walk inside a house dimly lit. No candles, the lights must have been on a dimmer. I wonder through the house with confidence until I get to the living room. There you were, standing by the fireplace, with the white high heels on and absolutely nothing else.

"I thought I told you to get fully naked". you said. Before I could say anything to somewhat justify my decision to not do as I was told, you tell me to get on my knees and crawl to you. I do as I'm told and begin making my way towards you. As I do, you slightly spread your legs and begin touching your clit. Just gently playing with it, licking you hands in the process and playing it with some more. That visual was so arousing that I wish I had crawled only one inch at a time. Instead, my hunger for what you were playing with made me get there much faster than expected.

With those heels on you seem so tall... but something tells me thats all show. That whenever they were off I could manhandle you however I wanted. Still, I played along and allowed myself to be submissive. Still on my knees my mouth is dead even with your succulent clit and pussy. It smells delicious and after i lick it a couple of times I can also say it tastes even better. I move my head up and down, along with my tongue licking in an upward motion over, and over, and over, and over. Your left hands spread your pussy wide while your right plays with your clit on those split seconds when i'm back at the bottom of my licking motion.

The more I lick the more wet you get. Your clit is simply succulent... love licking it, fits so nice in my mouth. Your hands grab my head and hair so tightly.... then you start using me like a toy... moving me up and down and my tongue rubs up against yourself... my neck on the brink of whiplash but I don't care... your moaning and that super sensual low, deep voice of yours makes me forget about any potential injury and I allow my face, lips and tongue to become whatever you need them to be.

After you almost cum in my mouth, you flip yourself around and spread your cheeks for me. The same motion follows... up and down licking... as ordered by you. Your hands and arms look so fucking good. That huge, bright ring reflect the fire light so well... Your super toned forearms and triceps are a sight to behold... unreal back muscles and not a single gram of body fat. As I licked I also grabbed the back of your legs... the hamstrings where incredible... almost could feel each separate tendon and muscle.

An hour must have passed... at least it feels like it... my tongue and jaw are feeling it... I get up and stand right in front of you and with a stern voice I tell you to: "Take your heels off..." at first you refuse... "I said, take your heels off" And finally, almost embarrassed and looking away you fall down to my size... eye to eye, mouth to mouth... I begin kissing you and truly enjoying every single inch of your lips and mouth... What started as animalistic licking its now become sensual, loving kissing and licking... Our bodies now press against each other and i'm sure you can tell how hard you make me. At one point all I do is hold your arms, right over your toned biceps and let you suck on my tongue.

I gently guide you towards the rug right in front of the fireplace and have your lean on your back... Your big tits exposed, your legs spread while and now those legs are being held apart by my hands. I had taken my underwear off and my hard cock was now gently rubbing over your deliciously wet pussy... resting on your clit at times and others just sliding over it... With myself on top, rubbing, my mouth was now over your tits, sucking on your hard nipples... gently biting them... In one swift motion instead of spreading you, my left hand rests on your neck and as you stare at me in sweet delightful surprise, my other hand guides my hard cock inside your supremely tight, wet, warm pussy.

My hand around your neck, your legs spread and i'm fucking you... nice and hard. I don't hold your neck for long, just enough to let you know who's really in control... My strokes, although hard, they are just as hard as YOU want them... sliding in and out exactly at the pace that you had in mind...

I'm on my knees, lifting up your hips towards me in an upward motion, holding you... guiding you... fucking you... Your hands try to grab onto something but they just find the rug... My hands move your legs up on my shoulders, resting your calves right next to my neck, and now my hands hold your tight little ass as my cock penetrates you... Your cardio work outs are paying off... we are definitely synchronized and i'm fucking you and working out with you it seems... You feel so fucking good babe.

You now feel more wet than ever... my cock sliding in and out, in and out, in and out... your upper back holding your body and dictating the motion until you can take in any longer... you're going to cum... my hard, thick cock is making you cum.... you give in to me and let go and cum with my cock inside you...

I gently lean you back on the rug and proceed to move your body on its side and lean up behind you... against you. Before I even let you utter a word, my left hand helps me slide my cock inside you once again... fucking you on your side, from behind... fuck this feels even better... i'm so hard and you feel even tighter than before... i'm going to cum...

Your left hand grabs my butt while my mouth is very close to your ear.... this gives me the opportunity to whisper: "i'm so fucking happy that guy stood you up... you now belong to me all night" as I keep fucking you and fucking you until i'm about to cum...

After revealing to you that i'm reaching climax you say to me: "Let me suck it first baby"

I lean on my back and you get around my cock and proceed to jerk me off and suck on me. I'm so hard and you do it so well... your mouth, your hand, your hair all over my pelvis and that ring rubbing up on my cock... you're making me cum... and as I do you guide my exploding, hard, thick cock to cum on your perfect tits... hmmmm.

Even though I came, i needed more of you and asked you to sit on my face... legs spread, facing opposite ways... i make you cum with my mouth once again as my semen falls from your chest over my legs...

Perks of being a bartender...