All Comments on 'Perks of the Job'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Weird but entertaining mix of quid pro quo in the mire of socialism !

Blame it on the a borderline slacker husband & the beauty of his wife? I enjoyed the flatness of the prose regardless of the inherent heat of the individual scene. The narrator has just a tinge of a sociopath in his makeup. The author did a fine job capturing the people and the system that they exploit & are exploited by.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in non conscent/ reluctance. Diskiked the main character. Like to see this guy in the big house after being convicted of corruption and blackmail giving up his arse in exchange for his life. Might put a different slant on his abuse of power. Writing felt a bit lifeless and dull. 2*

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago

Nobody is even married in this story. I don't usually read this guys stories as cuckold stuff makes me sick but I tried this one and I'll just have to say that me and this author have vastly different ideas about what is erotic or even the difference between what is right and wrong. No vote from me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
LSD & Charlie

Yep, LSD was here (before Kilroy!) Average three parts of LSD and one part of Charlie, and that is my analysis!

4*

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
It Is Tough

It is tough to like a story when the main character is so detestable.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 10 years ago
UK's Feeble Fable

UK may be a good read much of the time, but not this time. A paltry six comments says it all.

Blackmail just isn't sexy

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
In an alternate version

Richard gets nicked he tries to get the bj from Carole, because he's been under suspicion, and Carole and Brian are a setup.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Typical

Typical garbage from one of LW's all-time worst .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I agree with BetterEnding.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

creepy character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous