Perks of the Job Ch. 02

Story Info
A new member is added to the work family.
2.8k words
4.48
13.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly stood in the coffee shop, waiting patiently for her name to be called signaling that her coffee order was ready. Weeks before, she had managed to convince her home husband, Jim, that the wait inside was still quicker than going through drive-thru and ordering. Molly would make Jim wait in the car to 'keep it warm', but secretly she really enjoyed every minute not spent in the car with him. She constantly felt like he was crowding him, taking up all the space in their lives. Molly could breathe in here without him.

"You work at Bartok?" A masculine voice spoke to her. Molly looked to the source of the question and saw a tall man, about her age. His head was shaved bald and his beard was cut short. Molly didn't normally speak to strangers, certainly not men. They always wanted just one thing. She looked into his eyes and was pleasantly surprised to see innocence and kindness. A warm smile snuck on to her face as she replied.

"Yeah!" Molly squinted. "How did you know that?"

The man gestured, pointing the keys in her hand. "Your keychain there."

Molly looked down at where he was pointing, seeing a large, masculine hand point to the words 'Bartok Industries in large blue letters in her hand. "Oh! Duh! Yeah." Molly giggled.

"Have you been there long?" The man inquired.

"About three months," she replied.

"Okay. And you like it there?" He seemed genuine to her.

"I love it there! It's great work! And the company is SO good to it's employees." Molly found that she was almost gushing.

"Well, that's good to hear! I have a meeting to discuss a job offer there, this morning. I think it's with the CEO of himself. Phillip Pendergast. Have you met him?"

Molly blinked. "Uhh..I-I may have..." Molly couldn't remember if she'd met the man or not. But she was much more interested in what this man had said about getting a job offer at her company. Would be one of her co-workers? And he was discussing it with the CEO today? He must have been very important. Molly suddenly felt a strong, but inexplicable, connection to this man.

Molly saw from the expression on the man's face that he was waiting for her to finish answering. "That's so exciting! Oh my god, I hope you take the job! I think you're gonna love it." Molly paused. "Now that I think about it. I think I'm supposed to have a meeting with the CEO this morning as well. Maybe I'm supposed to sit in on your meeting."

The man raised his eyebrows. "Oh! Really? Well, I'm going to negotiate terms of employment." He smiled wide. "Don't be too hard on me."

Molly touched his elbow gently as she laughed, "Well, you don't put your hard on in me---I mean--don't be too hard on me." Molly blushed at her mistake, but the man didn't seem to notice. Where had that come from? Weird.

"Brian!" was called from behind the counter, distracting him from her faux pas.

"Excuse me," Brian smiled at her, and went to grab his coffee and then returned to her, extending a hand.

"Well, I'm Brian, it's great to meet you." His smile was doing things to her insides.

"I--I'm Molly," she took his hand, shaking it.

"I hope we get to work together, Molly," and with that he was out the door, out into the winter air.

"Me too," she whispered to herself.

Molly sat in a chair of a large conference room, alone. The clothes that Sir had picked out were not at all what she was used to wearing. Her white blouse displayed fair bit of cleavage, and her skirt was, at least, stopped a few inches above the knee. But other than that, she looked like simple secretary. She was vaguely aware that her outfit was still a little too suggestive for other, lesser working environments. But for Bartok, she was practically dressed for church! Her hair was tied up in a messy bun. There was that at least; her hair may have been beautiful, but it sometimes got in the way when she was sucking someone's delicious cock. Now she'd be prepared, just in case. She hoped that she'd get to suck someone's cock soon, too. Sir hadn't told her what this meeting was about.

The door to the conference room opened, and two men stepped inside. One was Sir; the sight of him filled her with beautiful music. The other man was--oh wait! She recognized him from the coffee shop this morning. She was so excited to see him again she nearly leaped into his arms, but instead she froze. Something stopped her. Brian had said that he was discussing a job offer. That would make him...not...a Bartok employee. Perhaps he would be, but he wasn't. The thought of being in a room with the visitor kept her glued to her seat. She smiled politely as they looked at her but said nothing. She kept her delicate hands in her lap, sitting perfectly still, while the two men sat down and talked.

They were at the other end of the table; both men focused intently on there conversation. She could hear what they were saying, but none of it stuck. It was something about intellectual property this, salary that. Not work-related stuff at all.

Molly's world came into focus as Sir gestured for her to stand next to him, facing Brian.

"Now let's lay our cards on the table, Mr. Reeves. I happen to know that your other offers have been pulled. Bartok is the only interested party left for you." Sir was still talking to Brian, who was trying to hide the disappointment at what Sir had just said. Sir continued, "But we are still very interested Mr. Reeves. I am willing to meet the 20% salary increase you asked for as well as everything else we've discussed, and as an added benefit, Miss Stone, here, will be your personal secretary."

Brian's eyes met Molly's as if he was just noticing that she was there. His voice caught in his throat, as he tried very hard to look at Molly's chest. She found it unbelievable sexy.

"Molly, dear", Sir looked up at her and gestured to the table next to wear they were seated, noting a single sheet of paper. "This is a very important document, it's Mr. Reeves's employment contract. I want you to...explain to him the value of the perks of his employment here. You will be staffed to his desk directly now, do you understand?" Molly nodded, her lips parting slightly. A work husband, the thought made her so excited she nearly came right then. "Explain to him, but he isn't to finish any projects here until he signs. Do you understand?" Even though Sir was speaking, Molly couldn't take her eyes off Brian. She nodded.

Sir pulled a device out of his breast pocket; she thought it looked like a pen. He pressed the end of it and Suddenly, the music that was filling her wasn't coming from Sir anymore, it was coming from Brian. Molly's eyes grew wide.

Sir casually turned toward the exit. "I'll be back in half an hour. That should be plenty of time for Molly," he chuckled. Molly wasn't quite sure who he was speaking to, but she didn't care. Brian seemed to notice the look in her eyes, as he swallowed nervously."

"S-so you're a secretary?" Brian stammered.

"I can be whatever you want," molly replied taking a slow step toward him seated in his chair.

Before Brian could respond she said, "Are you married, Sir?"

"I--no," Brian anxiously licked his lips.

"I could be your work wife, Sir." She took another step, closing the gap

Brian swallowed, "Wha--"

"Doesn't that sound good?" She knelt on the ground in front of his chair. Brian didn't resist as she pushed his legs apart to make room for her to nestle up next to his thighs.

"I would be committed to you, Sir. Completely. I would be yours." Her eyes fell into his lap, and she addressed his cock directly. Her hands came up to rub the inside of his thighs. Molly wanted to tease his bulge out. She could already feel it forming under her palm. Molly's body shivered.

Staring at Brian's crotch, Molly continued, "You would always have full access to me. I would be in total service to you, Sir. I would serve you and only you. There would be nothing you couldn't ask of me. I would live for your pleasure."

"I don't think you know what you're saying," Brian started. Molly cut him off, she wouldn't make a habit of it, only when he wasn't allowing her to pleasure him to the fullest.

"I want to wrap my lips around your cock." Molly formed a suggestive 'O' with her mouth. Brian froze, which was the desired effect. "Pull your pants down, Sir. Let me show you exactly what I'm saying." Brian looked from Molly down to his crotch and suddenly Molly could see self-consciousness. That was so fucking cute she couldn't stand it. Molly then saw his eyes catch on to her mountain of glorious cleavage. Molly chastised herself for forgetting to remove her blouse.

She deftly undid the buttons, ensnaring his gaze with her luscious tits. Perfect! "I can do it for you, if you'd like, Sir." She wanted to help him along. Before he could protest, Molly's fingers undid his belt buckle and unzipped his dress pants. She grabbed at his pants and his briefs and pulled them both down, revealing his full erection.

Brian's cock sprang to life, point directly at her nose, barely an inch from her face. She inhaled, breathing Sir in. God, she wanted to be his. She had to do whatever it took to get him to sign that contract. She licked her lip at the sight of him, but she steeled herself. She would have to show some restraint, here; go slow. She wanted to drink his cum like his cock was a straw. She would do that later, she told herself. Until he signed the contract to become her Sir, forever, he had to believe that she would only tease him.

Molly stared at her prize, determined to do whatever it took to win it. She puckered her lips and planted a light kiss on the tip of his dick.

Brian gasped.

She planted another one. Then another. Slowly she moved down the length on the left side of his cock, planting slow kisses. Then she started back at the tip and moved slowly down the other side, her kisses grew wetter as she opened her lips slightly with each kiss. She was still fingering herself, and now her hand was drenched. She brought that hand and used her juices as lube, stroking him up and down as she spoke.

"If I were your work-wife, we could play fun games together," Molly couldn't hide the desire in her voice.

"G--games?" Brian was breathing heavily.

"The tip of your yummy nummy cock could play tag with the back of my throat," Molly's strokes grew slower. "I could blindfold you and then fuck you senseless, and make you guess which hole I used. And, of course, if you got it wrong, I'd have to do it again."

Brian couldn't take his eyes off her. She stopped her stroking of his mighty cock, bringing her mouth back down to the head. "We could play Guess-the-Mouth," she spoke into his cock like a microphone. Then she started the licking the head like an ice cream cone. "I would get a few of my co-workers to join in. And with the blindfold on you'd have to guess which one was sucking your delicious cock. Maybe we'd do it two or three at a time, just to make it more challenging." She licked him from base to tip, like he was a candy-cane. Her lips never quite meeting him. She did it again. And again. And again. And again. She continued like this, sensing his frustration. Feeling the spasms in his legs.

"We would have so much fun, together," Molly said. "Please Sir? Please will you make me your Work wife?" Brian stared at her. She continued licking him, getting slower. His head was purple now, and he spasmed with ever stroke of her tongue.

"I would be so good to you, Sir. I would always be by your side," she stopped her licking. "Or under you. Or on top. You could have me however you wanted me. Every day. All day." She met his eyes. Brian only stared at her, wide-eyed.

Molly's gaze was drawn back to his cock. She opened her mouth to take him, but something held her back. Molly hated thinking this way, but maybe if she withheld her prize for a little longer, Sir would sign the paper and give her what she really needed. Part of her still only wanted to suck and fuck and please this cock; that part of her stretched her lips, desperately trying to wrap them around Sir. But the other part of it was just managing to hold her back, to delay her gratification. She stuck her tongue out, unable to keep from having another taste, and managed a touch on Sir's head before thinking better of it and closing her mouth. She had to bite her lip from doing something she desperately wanted to do.

"Mmm-molly..." Sir's voice was a low moan. Molly was so please to sense that he wanted this too, though he possibly have wanted as badly as she did. Molly pleaded in her mind, begging Sir. And he wasn't at all ashamed to realize that she'd started to say her thoughts out loud.

Sir's eyes got even wider, then finally he glanced at the table next to him, noticing the sheet of paper as if for the first time. He picked up the pen that her old Sir had left there as if his life depended on it. He scrawled out some squiggles that looked vaguely like letters, and Molly could see that it strayed a bit from the signature line, but that was good enough for her.

She dove her head down before Sir could drop the pen. She squealed as she tasted his pre-cum. She traced every inch of him with her tongue, paying close attention to his most sensitive areas. That would be useful information later.

The music inside her was louder than ever; it her, and she kept it's beat with her head, bobbing up and down, gagging rhythmically on his rod.

Molly felt a tremendous orgasm when he finally released, giving her his delicious cum. But she didn't relent, she held her mouth at this base, making sure to get every last drop. She licked her lips and stood up, basking in the look Sir was giving her. She didn't bother to put her top back on, and her abundant tits bounced happily on her chest as she picked up the contract and made her way out of the conference room to give it the old Sir. "I'll be right back, Sir! We aren't done yet." She giggled at the look on Sir's face as she left the room.

When Molly returned, she took the lead, laying Sir down on the conference table and removing his dress pants and dress shirt for him. Molly had also abandoned her own clothing and wore only Sir's tie around her neck as she mounted him cow-girl style. She cried out in euphoric pleasure as she rode him. Her glorious tits dancing happily the music within her.

After she licked and sucked all of her cum off him, she was disappointed at his admission that he didn't think he could go again.

"We'll have lots of time to build up your endurance, Sir." The promised was for both him and herself. "I want to make sure you can make full use the assets at your disposal," she assured him, while gently stroking her exposed nipples.

She replaced her clothes, conservative though they were, and spent the rest of the day massaging Sir's neck and shoulders while he filled out more orientation paperwork. She asked him important details like when he would arrive at work normally (she wanted to be there early to greet him), how he liked his coffee, which of her holes he liked best (although, she noted, he hadn't fucked her ass yet. She would have to rectify that), food allergies, favorite music, favorite bra colors, favorite movies, sexual fantasies, what kind of make-up he preferred on a woman, how many women would be comfortable having sex with at once, suit measurements and sizes so that she could make sure he had spares. You know; basic work stuff.

Molly kneaded Sir's muscles in her fingers, sighing with joyous contentment at the thought of having a work-husband.