Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you guys scared me." Randy and Betty were on the couch just in their underwear. Cuddling.

"Hey guy how did it go?"

"Randy not sure am supposed to talk about it. Even to you guys."

Betty reached over to the answering machine next to the phone on the side table. Twitching dick again. Had seen Betty in bikinis or underwear many times. Incredibly sexy body. Stop looking at her tits will get hard. She pushed the button.

"Hey this is Julie. Hi Randy you gorgeous hunk. Betty subbie left and is on his way back. Please make sure he stays naked. He has permission to stand today. For your information am taking him over. You have my permission to question him on what happened. Thanks for hooking me up. Going to be fun using him. Why don't you interrogate him before he leaves. Much better in person. Please at your place call him subbie. Will call in a couple of days to set up dinner out. Night you two."

Both we're smiling.

Betty took over "Are you cold?" "Yes" "Why didn't you take your coat?" "Mistress Julie didn't let me."

"What did you do at her place."

"Uh got naked and crawled."

"Not that of course you did. How did she use you?"

"Massaged, licked, and sucked her feet. She was on the phone with a friend."

"Did she have you clean her feet first?" "No." "So you licked and sucked her dirty feet." "Yes."

"Gross" Randy said. "Betty's feet are great but no licking or sucking unless they are squeaky clean."

"Come on Randy you are not submissive he is. If he doesn't like it, it is even better, because it ups the humiliation. Subbie what next?"

"She blindfolded me and we went into the bedroom. Gave her oral for a very long time. Then we napped some. Woke me up and sent me back. Said she claimed me."

"Congratulations. Finally found you a Domme. She is great and will be so good for you. Never bring up the age thing. Pussy will still be good when she is seventy and you are fifty-three." Hadn't thought of the long term or our ages.

"She is just coming into her sexual prime. You will get to please her hours a day. Your sex drive is already declining. You will not miss jerking off. Sure one or two times a month will be plenty."

"What?" Mistress Julie had not said anything beyond she would tell me when and what to do for my sex.

"Julie and I have been researching femdom relationships. Here's some from an article in a European sex magazine. Glad it is in English, Dutch would have taken me hours to get through. Experienced Pro Domme with a permanent personal male slave. Twenty years." She had reached down to get the magazine.

"To control a man you must deny him sexual relief. Assert the chance to jerk off on his behavior. Make him suffer to get an orgasm. If he is perfect you must still make him wait for it till he is bursting. Any mistakes deny him at least a few more days or weeks. Never put your mouth near his cock. He must understand oral is out for the rest of his life. Better to never let him into your pussy either. But if you prefer to do that make sure it is just for you. Severe punishments if he doesn't please you. If he ejaculates from intercourse you must immediately severely physically punish him. Use your favorite most painful method. Only orgasms should be jerking off. Preferably in an uncomfortable manner. Submissive must learn that his pleasure is undesirable." Sat in stunned silence looking at the floor. Could not face them.

Betty continued reading.

"Slave should be required to do as many personal service and house servant tasks as possible. Perfectly. You should take all of his money. Once he is adequately trained consider loaning him out to friends for menial tasks. Rate him each week. Have your friends rate him. If he has met your standards then he will be allowed to jerk off. Preferably in your presence only. Later you can add others to watch. Great way to humiliate him. No more than twice a month to begin with. Quickly reduce that. "

Randy said "Damn subbie can't imagine that. Twenty or twenty-five orgasms a year? Shit we've done that in a week plenty of times."

"Be quiet Randy not everybody is a horndog like you. Face it subbie, if you only count with a woman, how many have you had? Oral and intercourse."

"Five. One blow job and four times intercourse."

"Yes and that was five years ago. So this should be easy. No time wasted jerking off. You want a dominant to enslave you this is what it takes. A little more advice from the article. Leaving out the harder parts ... for now." Both were grinning. She's leaving the hard parts out?

"Each Dominatrix, pro or amateur, has her own style and desires. Go with that. But you must add some of these methods either way. If spanking or whipping does not turn you on fine. Use that. When he earns punishment, and he will, spank or whip him. It is his fault you have to do something that doesn't turn you on. Use that for your motivation to be hard on him. I like whipping with a crop or nine-tails it turns me on. Slave gets that all the time. It is foreplay for me. One thing is a must. He must always consume the sperm. No matter where it is. Do it in the most humiliating manner possible. My slave likes it so have to get inventive with ways to make it unpleasant and humiliating. Have him shoot into a dog bowl then lick it up. Save it in a glass. Have him take it out in front of guests and eat it."

Much of this had seen in euro porn videos. Never imagined doing these exact things. Mostly turned on by the power exchange dynamic. Thought nobody would go that far in a real life relationship. Mistress Julie and my best friend Betty discussing those very things.

"Subbie think you have got the perfect lady for you. You are fucked in the best way possible. Congratulations. Do not fuck it up."

"Yes Betty."

They stood. "Head down at our feet." What? Did it.

"French kiss the top of our feet." Slowly kissed each of their bare feet. Randy first. So embarrassed. These were my best friends.

"Good subbie. Lucky cause Julie wants us to help train you. Wonderful way to enhance our friendship. Good night." They walked back into their room.

Over her shoulder "From now on bedroom and bathroom doors stay completely open all the time here."

Crawled along into the guest room. Sleep was restless. Dreams good and bad. Twice woke up with a hard on. Did that count?

*** Next chapter Mistress Julie's Live in Sub.


12