Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wherever we went had men checking me out. Eyeing me like fresh meat.

Tim led us to a smaller room. A sub covered totally in a rubber bondage suit. Mouth of the hood was a round plastic ring. A man was skull fucking him. A few men were watching. Noticed a small chalk board on the wall. 'Now Serving #7'.

When the man came he walked away. Sub's Master was now apparent. He stepped over to the board and changed it to #8.

"Now serving number 8." Someone ran into the room with a ticket. My mind went blank. Betty patted my arm. Think even she was a little shocked.

We watched some more then Tim and Julie decided to check out another room. Setup as a whipping room. Sub was cuffed to the wall arms spread out. Several men holding whips. They rotated whipping the sub's back. Nothing sexual. Brutal beating. Several streams of blood running off his back. This time even Betty was put off.

Bladder was starting to hurt.

Betty noticed. "Tim subbie needs to pee. Can you take him to the bathroom?"

"Betty we can all go. No women's room here." We walked into it. One wall had about eight floor urinals. The big ones that were about five foot tall. But two had men in them.

One was a head through a hole in the wall. He was facing away from us looking straight up. Head resting at the bottom of the urinal.

Several urinals over a naked man chained kneeling in it. Someone was pissing him right in the mouth. Sub was trying to drink it. Wanted to pass out. This was too much. But both Julie and Betty looked fascinated. They asked Tim about it. Chained man was there as a reward for good behavior!

When man who was pissing finished and left Tim pushed me over. Reached down and pulled my penis out.

"Hurry up subbie. No more time wasting." Needed to go so bad by now it came out fast. Sub just drank it down. Julie clapped. Finished.

"Ladies if you need, use the toilet stalls, first one is staffed." Both said no they were fine.

Betty asked "What does staffed mean?" Tim showed us. It had a toilet box in it like an outhouse. There was a man's head in it. Ladies giggled at the guy.

"What if we take a dump?"

Tim grinned "Full service subs only here Julie." Had a gagging feeling. Seen the pornos but figured most or all shit in the mouth and eating ones were fake. You know some chocolate or brownies up the ass. Not here.

Last room stop. Full gyno chair with stirrups. Sub was strapped down to the table. Feet were tied into the stirrups. Bent wide and up high. He was being fucked in the ass, while another man was jerking him and squeezing his balls. He screamed a few times. Pretty much lost it there. Betty was holding me up.

"Julie think subbie has reached its limit." Grateful. But damn best friend just referred to me as an object.

"What a killjoy. OK it is late let's go." Mistress Julie said but not harshly.

Tim added harshly "Knew he was a big fucking pussy. Needs a lot of training."

We left. Cab ride took forever. Julie and Betty were chatting it over the whole time. Tried to tune them out. Both held onto my thighs. Seemingly to calm me down. Was on the edge of panic, even after we departed.

Morning was late for both of us. We overslept. Had slept on the floor at the foot of the bed. No cunnilingus since we returned from the club. She woke me by stepping on me as she got up from the bed.

"Wake up subbie. Go clean up." Was a total stinking mess. Not only did she not check if I dripped, allowed me to cleanup unsupervised.

Crawled out to her making breakfast. However, morning routine was not followed. She snapped and pointed at her dining chair. Knelt beside it.

Here came breakfast. Her plate onto the table. Bowl on the floor next to me. Filled with something gross looking and smelling. She sat at an angle to her food. Backed me up a little. Pushed the bowl right under the dick.

"Special treat for you. Pleased you survived last night. You get a reward. This is a very good brand dog food. Now jerk for me. Everything goes into the bowl."

Maybe 15 minutes was rock hard stroking while she ate. Usually she ignored me when eating. Reading the paper or a magazine. This me she watched me. Her eyes drilled into mine. Not sure what she was looking for. Tried my best to look back worshipfully and grateful.

She finished eating. "Cum!"

Spurted quickly "Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv." Got it all in the bowl. Made sure to squeeze it all out.

"Lick the scum off your hand. Assume the position and eat. Slowly."

Took me maybe ten minutes to eat it. Tasted horrible. Tried my best not to frown or gag.

"Lick the bowl clean." Complied. "Go wash your face. Brush your teeth. Listerine."

Finished and returned to be locked into the cage. She left. Was locked up alone for better part of the day. No lunch. No water.

We had a late dinner. Routine resumed.

Next several months were great. Nothing really new. Work, chores, daily hours of cunnilingus, sleeping locked in my cage. Bi-weekly release. Ingested jizz every time. First time since I met them did not see Betty and Randy for over a month.

Early June. Phone call during evening post dinner cunnilingus. Listened as Julie and Betty planned the annual summer hiking week. So happy Mistress Julie wanted to do this. My favorite week every year. Now with my Mistress too.

Tempted to write two chapters about the 1987 hiking week. But will be too long and boring. Owner will make me suffer enough, just with this page about it.

This hiking week was quite different. Was growing into true submissive. Mistress Julie had asserted complete control of life. And with visits to clubs had been drawn into public exposure. Openness with Betty and Randy was now total. Visits to sex clubs had sealed that.

First difference was Julie arranged for us to be chauffeured up the night before hike began. Arrived in the early evening to a very nice Bed and Breakfast. Quite large must have had at least eight rooms on two floors. Dinner in the dinning room was very good. Only four couples including us. People were very polite. But we were being watched closely. Julie was wearing a severe black bustier. With tight leather pants. Me just lose slacks and a tight white shirt. No undergarments.

Mistress Julie made it clear who was in charge. Everybody could hear as she ordered all.

"I will have a very dry dirty martini. He will have bottled water. ... You need to watch your weight. Do not like that tire you are growing." Was maybe only seven or eight pounds overweight by then. Her proscribed diet had me losing pounds. Could feel people listening in.

A little later "Met a great guy at work. So handsome. Body is incredible. He's been flirting with me. If you do not get with it will try him out." Blushing head down. She was fucking my head. Knew it was all made up. But she sold it like a seasoned actress.

Back in the bedroom did a couple of hours of eating. She berated me the whole time. Quite loudly. Think she was hoping others were listening.

Around eleven she had me put on the jock and pouch. Attached the leash. Put on a floor length nightie. Pulled me out the door! Walked me down to the room next door. Prayed no doors would open. She gave the door a light double tap and opened it pulling me in.

Crawled in behind her to find Betty and Randy naked and fucking. He was sitting in a chair she was riding him sitting in his lap.

"Hi Julie. Subbie. We were so horny been a long week."

Randy added "Haven't had a good fuck in days!"

Betty came back with "No fucking in days. Julie we could hear you through the wall so clearly. Hot. I love it. Subbie you need to shape up. Hot Dommes like Julie have a thousand guys to choose from." This all while she was riding Randy snapping her hips back and forth.

Mistress Julie sat on the bed watching them. Betty reached over to take my leash and pull me close to them.

"Come on Wes you can learn something. Just in case Julie ever decides to fuck you." So conflicted. They were hot. Was just inches away from her naked legs and hips. Both were glistening with sweat.

"He got fucking and one blow job years ago. Never again. Well unless I decide to let Tim's friends use him. Tim called a few weeks back. Said he had several friends and one store customer asking after subbie. They would pay to deflower his mouth and ass."

Betty "You know subbie would be so hot to see you suck a cock. What a power trip for Julie too. So powerful she can have you do something that thoroughly disgusts you."

"Come on babe focus on me. He probably got his last week."

"On no Randy. Tomorrow is two weeks for him. So if he doesn't want to go three weeks, for a record, you will get to watch him get off." Betty clapped while she continued to ride.

Things then went quiet. We watched as they continued to make love. When he came they hugged and she put her head into his neck and shoulder. Clutched tightly for a couple of minutes. She still was moving her hips a little.

So close could smell both their scents. She dismounted and stood over me. Her trimmed pubes and pussy just inches from my face. Could not help staring and breathing it in.

"Now do not cross a line. You are my good friend. No eating Randy's seed from my pussy."

"Not yet." Julie retorted.

Was pulled back by Mistress Julie. Betty went to the bathroom to freshen up. Randy just relaxed legs spread wide.

"Randy you have such a nice cock. Right subbie."

"Yes Mistress Julie he does." Jesus she had me complimenting my friends cock.

Betty returned still naked. Threw a towel on Randy's lap and sat on it. Not demure at all. Let her legs hang over his on the outside. Pussy wide open. Could not help but stare at it.

Two ladies chatted a few minutes. Was jerked to attention by the leash.

"This is the only pussy that you get perv." She pulled my hair with her fist. Driving my face under her nightie to eat. Dammit. Had me eating her out in front of my friends.

She and Betty kept chatting like nothing was up. Catching up on their work and Betty's research. And Randy recounting his latest stories from big business land. Took them an hour to wind down.

"Well time for bed. See you two in the AM. Come on dummy."

Mumbled good night as she yanked me crawling out.

She was on fire that night. Spent another night on the bed trapped between her thighs. Maybe got three hours of sleep. Rest was just cunnilingus. Even while she was asleep.

Early AM we quickly got ready. Carried two big duffle bags of her things. My backpack carried the hiking gear and my few clothing items. Our hostess met us with a take along breakfast bag. Thanked us for staying with them. We piled into the car. Me up front with Randy driving. Ladies in the back.

They chatted on for the two hours the drive took. Randy looked over a couple of times and rolled his eyes. Was just thankful Mistress Julie allowed me to ride fully clothed. Wearing the every present jock and pouch below. By this time had five of them.

We arrived to the small parking area. Randy and I had become very knowledgeable on hiking spots in the NE. We always wanted something new and out of the way. This one worried me. Maybe a bit much for Mistress Julie. Never saw her do much exercise. Except walking and face riding.

Nice thing about this area was several good trails and you could circle around to the parking area every day or two. Plan was to do several of them over our six days there.

Two other vehicles were parked. Both looked like they had been there untouched for days. Nice and solitary.

Randy pulled the backpacks out of the trunk. He and Betty started putting theirs on. Were already wearing their boots.

"Dummy clothes off." Stripped quickly and she threw them in the trunk. Had some others in my pack.

"No other clothes. Just socks and jocks." Pulled out the shirts and jeans. She put those in the trunk too. She got our boots out. Knelt and changed her socks and shoes. Then put mine on. Everybody was ready.

"New ritual this year subbie. Betty and Randy are your Mistress and Master. You are along simply as a donkey and servant. How's that?"

"Thrilling Mistress Julie." Leaned forward and she presented bottoms of her boots to kiss. She checked each one to make sure had french kissed them. She snapped toward them. Crawled the few feet and repeated the boot worship.

"Randy said "OK we're off" and led the way. Mistress Julie had not put on her backpack. She just handed it to me and started following. So had my big backpack strapped on and had to shoulder hers.

Felt silly hiking in just a jockstrap. Fortunately no leash, that first day. Julie did great. Quite impressed. Her legs and stamina were stronger than I thought.

We stopped for a short lunch break. She only allowed me water. As they snacked she had me suck her feet clean. They were very strong on the edge of unpleasant.

"Julie that is just nasty. Is that one of his fetishes?" Betty asked.

"Who cares. Feels good to me."

Randy couldn't resist. "Lot's of guys have that dirty foot sweat worship thing. Really fucked up if you ask me." Ladies smiled at that comment. Made it a little more difficult for me. Last thing you want to hear while trying to put it out of your mind.

We pushed on. Stays light quite late in those parts. Stopped at a nice spot around seven PM. Decided we had covered enough ground. Betty, Randy, and I setup our little camp. Mistress just watched. Was starving by then. Hiking with no lunch wasn't easy. Losing weight.

Randy had done his usual thing. Steaks for the first night's dinner. Smelled incredible even just cooked up in a small pan on the butane camping stove. Ladies first. He finished the third and started to hand it to me.

"No sir he is on a diet." She walked over to my backpack and pulled out a can of dog food. Handed it to me.

"Holy shit man that is fucking nasty." Randy chuckled as he cooked the fourth steak. He was getting double.

Betty watched closely as I spooned it out and ate. She scrunched up her nose like it smelled bad. It did.

Finished it quickly. Sent off to brush my teeth as they finished theirs. When I returned Mistress had me do the dishes as they chatted. Done crawled back over next to her. Light was still up but starting to fade some in the thick forest canopy.

"Dammit am so horny. Haven't been eaten all day long." Mistress Julie stood and walked over to a fallen tree close-by. Tested it and it was solid. Helped her up onto it. She sat as I knelt. Removed her jeans and panties. Folded them.

Betty and Randy followed us over. Randy sat a couple of feet away from Julie. Betty settled in his lap. They were kissing as Mistress Julie pressed me down into her. Did the expected and ate. But felt wrong. Stepping over the bounds between friends started last night. Betty and Randy were in their own world, Julie watched them intently and fingered her clit while I ate her. After last night and now, understood that my friends were now part of my sex life. Mistress Julie's sex life.

Tried to bury myself. We were all having sex right next to each other. Concentrated on worshiping the altar. Heard noises from them. Think they were fucking. Julie was so excited. Orgasms ran into each other. Thirty or so minutes of pretty steady cumming for her. Scared she would notice my hard on. Just could not stop it. We kept going till Randy and Betty finished their fuck.

She pushed me off. "Get the riding crop." Returned with it.

"Stand up facing us. Hands behind your back. Did you get hard?" "Yes Mistress Julie." Whack. Right on the penis head. Stung like hell. Five more.

"Something to say subbie?" "Am so sorry. It would not listen to me."

"Understood. It is your fault. Spoken to Tim about this. We may need to take more drastic measures to control that worm."

She stood up and dropping her remaining clothes. Put her arms on her head.

"Clean." Right there in front of Betty and Randy gave her a full body tongue bath. After long day of hiking she was very ripe.

They chatted during this. Betty thought is was cool and so worshipful. Randy said this was proof he is a very submissive perv. Julie bragged it was proof her body is sexy and tasty.

When I finished was turned around told to grasp my ankles. All three took turns cropping my ass.

"Turn around and kneel." She took Betty's hand and pulled her in front of me. Her messy pussy right in my face. Sweat, juice, jizz wafted over me.

"Betty is your dream girl. Know you always wanted her. Shy wimpy turd like you could never get a date with Betty. If you did she'd never fuck or blow you. She got a handsome smart hot guy Randy. Well hung and so good a fuck. You get a middle aged horny pussy to eat. No blow jobs. No fucks for you ever again. We're going to cut back on your releases. Tim suggested next step is once a month. Then we will get you up with Adam. Once every three months. Painful and unsatisfying." Was crying.

"Randy and Betty. This week want to finish breaking him. Need to destroy his dream girl fantasy. Best way to do that is make him do cleanup. If you both approve want him to eat Betty clean after each time you fuck. Not to give orgasms. Straight simple cleanup. Lick up the sweat, pussy juice, and Randy's jizz. So?"

Both said "Yes." Julie pushed my face into Betty's pussy. Spent ten minutes licking it up.

Finished Julie slapped me giving a gesture towards Betty.

"Miss Betty thank you for allowing me the privilege of cleaning you." Pause. Slap. She glanced at Randy.

"Mr. Randy thank you for the honor of cleaning up your wife."

Mistress Julie "Now that is what I like. Maybe if you are really good you can cleanup Randy's cock this week too."

Life had changed irrevocably.

No more to write here. Each day the rest of that week was virtually identical.

Next four months were the new routine. Loved it. Even got used to the monthly visits to the above ground BDSM club. Life was set. Happy and satisfied. Denied submissive cunnilingus machine. Mistress Julie's pet.

***Next chapter: Crash & Burn, Dark Ages, Resurrection.

12