All Comments on 'Permission'

by The_O_State

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not bad but...

you take way to long to get to the end. a lot could have been skipped.

Gomez333Gomez333over 6 years ago
Geography a bit iffy

South Dakota NEAR the Gulf? Define near.

starhunterstarhunterover 6 years ago
Long but lovely

It took a while to read the whole story but my final impression is that you are meticulous when it comes to depicting scenes. Carry on the good work. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well-written...

...but the novel should have been a short story. Enjoyed it.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 6 years ago
Good Story Line

But I feel that it wasn't quite finished. The husband's part in all this should have been told, as well as the ex-boyfriend getting his final comeuppance. Also, I would like to point out that there is no such word as "irregardless." The word is just regardless. Sorry, but it's a pet hate of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
looking forward to so much more if it is done well

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
South Dakota

Nice story, but where is South Dakota near a gulf? Maybe there's a big bay on the Oahe Resevoir? And this is the first time I've ever heard the climate there described as too warm. Sorry, it just didn't read as sarcastic or humorous, and it stuck in my head for the whole story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
End of a marriage

I don't think Rebecca is going back home. Eric is an idiot and will be living alone in an unfinished house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why did he do most of the cooking and dishes

This is like a cuckhold Story!

Husband made to look like an idiot.

What about the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better in the lesbian section

Not good here.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

There are some obvious errors as others have pointed out. I think there was too much sex, too much detailed description, which gets boring after a bit. The story needed more about the feelings between the parties. The husband is a bit trusting, does he worry when his wife stays all night with Jade? There is a lot of room to explore in this story.

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

the story was left wide open and needs an ending. either they end up sharing jade or they are doomed for divorce. the relationship is too one sided right now to actually work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: amazing

the only thing amazing about this, is that you think it's amazing. one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing?

The lesbian scene at the end was ENDLESS! It became the most boring sex scene ever described on Literotica. The first part of the story was engaging even though the outcome was obvious.

I couldn't help but imagine what would have happened it this were an actual event.

The wife would have gone home to her husband the next morning completely changed, a different person, a stranger to her own husband. Probably not even a woman that her husband liked. It was a sad premise for a story. I'm actually sorry that I read it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
@ScorpioJJ said it all...

@ScorpioJJ said it all about this weak story...1*

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 6 years ago
One of the hottest descriptions of sex I've read!

Still touching myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What they said

I actually got bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is the difference if Rebeca wants to fuck a woman, or another man?

No difference. Eric is tossing Rebeca to Jade to be her sex toy, and her lover. He deserves whatever results from his casual disregard for their marriage vows. I mean, why would Rebeca want to stay with such a wuss anyway? Jade will own her within a few weeks.

And this is about Lesbians, not marriage: Wrong Story Section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorta like the story

I like G/G stories but the last 2 1/2 pages was a lot to much detail and they must have had a thousand gallon water heater. How long are we going to wait till Eric gets to watch and will the bitch Rebecca let him join in or will she cut him off altogether and only let him watch and jack off. No more pussy for Eric the wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiotic shit!!!

Divorce the slut and she can get all pussy she wants!! How insane have you to be to think that love is only a one way thing??!!! If she loves her husband she will never comply to a lesbian affair and she will never ask for his permission!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

#1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
S Dakota's Beach

Too hot in S Dakota? Especially in the winter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rebecca doesn't really care for Eric

This statement below clearly tells what a selfish uncaring partner/wife she is. His feelings, wants and desires mean nothing to her and I believe that if and when she falls for Jade, she will leave him in a heart beat! The funny thing is she calls him a perv, but she is married and having lesbian sex with someone outside of her marriage. That is just as perverted. Perversion is sexual situations outside of what is considered normal to society.

"I think that you should be a little more grateful and less of a perv," Rebecca said, "It has always been one of your biggest fantasies, and now, here it is, in real life, and you 'want to watch.' Maybe I shouldn't have even told you. Maybe, you should be kept ignorant of your wife's wants and feelings. Maybe you should show a little more class, grow the hell up, and let this be a private moment, not some peep show porn fantasy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What about him don't he get a side girl?

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Lesbian Love Story

Rebecca finally finds what she has been looking for all of her life a female lover in Jade - Goodby Eric! Eric is a total loser lost in a fantasy world while his wife and Jade are falling in love and lust, his marriage is about to take a left turn real fast.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Wrong second

Unless you expand on her love for her husband this belongs in the lesbian section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Have Got To Be Kidding

You end it THERE? You left so many angles open. Jade's loser ex, Eric's ability to protect them from him, and maybe a confrontation on the always hot beaches of South Dakota.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Great lesbian sex!

Personally I really enjoyed this very well and descriptive story about two women falling in love. How about them forming a polyamoral union between the three of them and maybe children or no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
has the makings of a sad story with a dead marriage

The opening made it clear to me that Rebecca had these feelings inside for many years and perhaps was involved with Eric and subsequent marriage to Eric was a lie or done so out of shame for her true feelings. Once Jade enters the picture those old feelings return and now starts a path with a new relationship a totally accepted relationship and now Rebecca without shame from public or family and venture in a more meaningful and exciting relationship with Jade. Sadly, Eric being so naïve is unaware that Jade, however polite has no feelings towards Eric and having departed a violent and abusive relationship no doubt wants no physical contact with Eric. Jade now can expand Rebecca's passions making Rebecca exclusive therefore pushing Eric out of the relationship picture. What about the 2 kids, well either Eric accepts Rebecca and Jade as the custodians or Eric fights and enlists the family and perhaps becomes the man Rebecca has never seen before quite possibly frightens her into a separation from Jade for the sake of her children and perhaps what harm might come Jade's direction if divorce enters the picture. I don't see Eric as a violent type, however as said, I believe he is naïve and misjudged Jade all together. With the possibility of the loss of the home, children being placed into Rebecca's full custody and Jade right there raising the children might push a man over the edge and do what ever comes to mind for the sake of preserving what was normal and natural.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
South Dakota, near the gulf - WTF?

Quote: "Besides, I used to live in South Dakota, near the gulf," Jade said. "It was nice, but too warm."

-------

Oh, yes, the famous Gulf of South Dakota. Why would anyone leave that tropical paradise?

-------

After stopping from cheating on her husband at the last moment because something "in the back of her mind" told her that she was married, Rebecca decides the best way to ask permission is to punish her husband for basically nothing. When he agrees to the cuckolding (cuntolding?), she gets angry when he wants to watch:

---------

Quote: "I think that you should be a little more grateful and less of a perv," Rebecca said, "It has always been one of your biggest fantasies, and now, here it is, in real life, and you 'want to watch.' Maybe I shouldn't have even told you. Maybe, you should be kept ignorant of your wife's wants and feelings. Maybe you should show a little more class, grow the hell up, and let this be a private moment, not some peep show porn fantasy."

----------

That quote alone makes it clear what a bitch Rebecca is. She trashes his fantasy (hint to married people out there; your fantasies can and will be used against you by your significant other), takes it on as her own, kicks him out of it and trash talks him for it?

The couple has a playful relationship with a good amount of teasing, but it is pretty plain that she is in charge and he comes second all the way through. He makes sure to take care of her first, washes all the dishes, cooks all the food, encourages her to take a lesbian lover and puts up with being led around by the nose. The few paragraphs describing their married sex is basic and to the point, while the first new lesbian encounter takes close to three pages to cover.

This whole scenario, of course, is not much different from a lot of cuckold stories where husbands get off on their spouses stepping out, only in this case it is a sensitive other woman instead of an arrogant stud with a big dick. Rebecca was just another entitled spouse who put herself first and her partner second, while Eric had laid the groundwork for being walked on already and was reduced to spanking himself at home.

This was never about "permission," it was just a lesbian encounter with a married cuck/cuntold thrown in to make sandwiches and do the dishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BIWIFE

Just a comment to those who say cuck shit, the husband can only be cuckolded by another man fucking his wife, not a lesbian affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good

We loved your story my two wives and myself. Made us remember our beginning years ago

Thanks keep the good work

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 08/27/17

re:

What about him don't he get a side girl?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, in typical selfish bisexual style she will tell him it would be okay for him to have a male lover on the side.

Not saying all bisexuals are like that, just the ones that like to throw it in people's face (preferably in the most humiliating way possible).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
children?

So who do you think the court will give the children to? I bet on the dysfunctional "man hating" lesbians!

Will he be able to trust another woman to not mess with his mind and life if she steals his children and future income? After all, a man is only a dildo with an appetite, who can fix the plumbing and hand drywall....

A disgusting story.

GreatOak123GreatOak123almost 3 years ago

Brilliant! Lost this story, which I first read ages ago, before I could add to Favourites. Took ages to find it again. Glad I did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_O_State@The_O_State
101 Followers
I like to publish stories that turn me on, but aren't specifically tailored for the masses...