Perplexed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg cringed at hearing Dana's name.

"Yeah, that's cool. I'm over her."

"Good, because we kept talking and drinking, and the next thing I know we're making out. We fooled around until 3 AM. Man, she's hot, and wild too. She knows what she's doing. Anyway, we're kind of dating now. We're going out tonight."

"Hey, that's great!"

"You sure you're okay with it."

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. I'm happy for you."

"You're a true friend, my man!"

"Yeah, well, what can I say. Hey, before I forget, did you ever find Kristy's clothes? She wanted me to ask you for them."

"There's a pile of clothes in the laundry room. If they weren't claimed by the end of the week, I was going to dump them at Goodwill. You're welcome to look through it and take her clothes."

"Funny as it sounds, I don't even know what she was wearing. She was in her underwear by the time I showed up."

"Yeah, wasn't that unbelievable? Sorry, man, but your sister looked fine when she was all wet like that."

"I know, she's fucking hot," Greg said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, Greg. I'm not interested. Lisa's the girl for me."

"There's something else I need to ask you. I need a favor, and it is kind of awkward."

"Hey, you're my bro. How can I help?"

"I'm a little short on cash. I was hoping you could front me for awhile."

"I can probably help. How much?"

"Five hundred."

"Five hundred dollars? Jeez, for what?"

"It's kind of personal."

"How personal?"

"Very personal. I can't really get into details. Its family stuff."

"Greg, I don't know if I can do this."
"You know I wouldn't be asking if I didn't have to. I am really in a jam."

"But that's a lot of money, bro. And I don't even know what I am investing in."

"I know I'm putting you in a tough spot. I'll pay you back, with interest. Say $110 a week for five weeks?"

"Greg, I can't. Its just too much."

"Well, I had to ask. Thanks, anyway, Scott."

"I hope it works out for you, bro."

"I understand. I had better be going," Greg said as he stood up and headed for the door.

"No hard feelings, buddy?"

"Of course not, Scott. Good luck with Lisa tonight. I'll catch you later."

Greg opened the front door, and walked out onto the porch.

"Catch you later, bud."

Chapter 43

"Did Scott loan you the money?"

"No, he didn't," Greg said as he flopped down on the bed. "Do you think Wendy would lend you the money?"

"Gosh, I owe her so much already. She paid for my prom dress. I can't ask her for more money."

"Shit."

"What are we going to do, Greg?"

"I don't know, Kristy," Greg felt the rage building inside of him as his voice became louder. "I don't have the money, and I don't have any ideas."

Kristy started to tear up.

"You don't have to yell at me, Greg."

"I'm sorry, Kristy, this is just all so fucked up. But, short of knocking over a liquor store, we don't have many options."

"Well, if that is our only option, maybe we should think about it."

"I can't rob a liquor store, Kristy."

"Why not?"

"Because if I get caught, I'll go to jail."

"And, what if you don't do it? I am supposed to have this baby? What will Mom and Dad say? What will I say when people ask who the father is? I can't tell them that it was a virgin birth, and this is the Second Coming. But, you'll be in the clear. Because if I tell people it is you, then we're both outcasted. So, I guess you got the thrill of fucking your little sister, and you don't have to live with the consequences."

Tears trickled down Kristy's cheeks.

"But, its illegal, Kristy."

"So, now is when you make your moral stand? Why don't you lecture me about why abortion is wrong while you're at it? Christ, Greg. I can't live like this. What about college? What about ever finding a husband? My life is fucked, Greg. You told me that you loved me, but you can't help me when my life is totally fucked!"

Kristy was getting hysterical. Greg didn't know how to calm Kristy, so he did the only thing that came to mind.

"Okay, Kristy. I'll get the money somehow, through legal means or otherwise."

"Soon, Greg. Please. I am begging you. I want this to be over." Kristy sniffled, her tears starting to dry up.

"I will get it as fast as I can. If I am going to take a big risk like this, I need you to do me a favor."

"Ugh, I am not going to have sex with you again."

"It isn't that at all. Would you mind talking to Dana for me? Can you explain to her that it was your underwear in my car? She thinks I cheated on her, and I was hoping you could try to clear things up for me. Obviously, you wouldn't tell her of our physical relationship, but you can fill her in on the other details of that night."

"I'll have a talk with her, but honestly, I don't know what you see in her."

"Kristy, I don't know what she sees in a guy like me."

Chapter 44

Kristy sat in the Thomas Mill Dairy Queen eating her Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. She looked at her watch, and it was 5:58. There were still two minutes to go. Anxiously, she stared out the window until she saw the black Dodge Durango drive into the parking lot of the Dairy Queen, and whipping around the side of the building. Kristy threw out the remainder of her soft serve ice cream treat, and walked out the back door of the building.

She walked up to the passenger side of the sport utility vehicle, and opened the door. Hopping up to the seat, she smiled at the driver.

"Hi," She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, did he go for it?" he asked.

"Yes. He is going to try and do something. I am not sure what, but I convinced him that he should get the money, even if it is illegal."

"Excellent."

"This should all be over soon, sweetie. Then we can get back together, and everything will be back to normal."

"That's great, Kristy," he gave her a big smile.

"There are just a couple more pieces to put in play. I want to have some insurance."

"Do what you need to do, babe."

"That's all I have been doing. I better go before anyone sees us."

Kristy kissed Shane again, and disembarked from his Durango. As Shane pulled away, Kristy started to walk home, thinking of the phone call she needed to make.

Chapter 45

Kristy got back to her family's apartment. Greg was the only person home.

"Kristy, I had an idea on how to get the money."

"That's great news! How are you going to get it?"

"I'd rather not tell you. That way, if it goes bad, you can't be blamed."

"Oh, it's that way. I see, well, when are you going to pull this off?"

"Tonight. I am going to leave right now and get it over with. I think it will work where I won't get caught. But, you never know."

"Greg, you'll be my hero forever if you can do this. I'll owe you for the rest of my life."

"Just please talk to Dana for me."

"Of course I will."

"Goodbye, Kristy."

"Bye."

As soon as Greg walked out the door, Kristy went over to the phone and dialed Wendy Chalmers' number. She knew it by heart.

"Hello," Wendy answered the phone.

Kristy put on her act.

"Wendy, oh my gosh, I am so glad you're home," Kristy said, trying to sound panicked.

"Kristy? Slow down, girl and tell me what's wrong."

"Something is up with Greg. I am really concerned. He came home practically screaming. I don't know exactly what's going on, but he was asking me for money, saying something was messed up. He's pretty straight-laced. He must've done something bad to go off the edge like that."

"What do you want me to do, Kristy? I don't know what he's up to. And when do you give a rat's ass about Greg anyway?"

"It isn't about Greg necessarily. Think of the big picture. What if he does do something awful? My family can't afford any legal bills, not to mention the social stigma. My parents don't deserve it."

Wendy thought for a second. She still didn't know how she could help.

"Kristy, I guess I can appreciate your concern, but I don't see how I can help."

"He got in his car and left a few minutes ago. Maybe you could follow him, and see if he does anything suspicious."

"So, I am going to spy on him?"

"Wendy, you've been a great friend to me, and I hope I have been the same to you. I know it is a strange request, but I just ask for you to help me out, as my best friend."

Wendy felt a pang of guilt over sleeping with Shane.

"Okay, Kristy. I'll do my best."

"Thanks, Wendy. You are a true friend. I love you."

"Love you too. I'll call you when I know more."

Kristy hung up the phone.

Chapter 46

Wendy followed Greg into the Wal-Mart store, only a few blocks from the Miller's Crossing apartment complex. She was lucky to have noticed his car leaving the parking lot of the complex as she had arrived. After quickly turning around, she was able to follow Greg from a few car lengths back.

Now, in the store, Wendy again tried to keep some distance from Greg. She casually looked at the items on the bargain racks at the end of the aisle, wondering to herself, "Who would ever buy this crap?"

Greg escaped down a toy aisle. Wendy found this to be fairly harmless, as whatever trouble Greg was in wouldn't be solved by buying a toy. She stood two aisles back, waiting fro Greg to reappear.

Greg found what he was looking for, and pulled the toy off the peg from which it was hanging. At nine dollars and eighty nine cents, it was right in in price range. He walked over to the cash register and waited in line to pay for the toy.

His body obscuring the toy, Wendy couldn't get a clear look at what Greg was buying. Whatever it was, no one else found it to be the least bit suspicious. Wendy buried her head in a Self magazine from the rack next to the registers, looking over the top of the magazine to keep an eye on Greg.

After he paid for the toy in cash, Greg left the Wal-Mart, throwing his receipt in the trash can outside the store. He hopped in his Chevy Cavalier, and opened the packaging of the toy, hoping it would be able to fool just one person.

Wendy waited in her Jeep Wrangler, wondering what was going on. Is this what Kristy was worried about, her brother buying a toy from Wal-Mart? She took out her cell phone and found Kristy's number from the address book. As the phone rang, she saw Greg's car leaving the parking lot.

Chapter 47

Dana looked through the peephole and saw her neighbor, Kristy Simmons standing in the hallway. Dana did a quick check and saw that her baggy Capri pants and tie-dyed tee shirt were a fashion disaster compared to Kristy's tight-fitting crop top and shorts. Deciding that she didn't have time to change her outfit, and that it would be a futile attempt to match Kristy's beauty, she opened the door.

"Hi, Dana! I hope I am not interrupting. Do you have a minute to talk?"

Dana found this to be odd, as Kristy barely spoke to her in high school, save for a few insults.

"Um, I guess so. Come on in."

Kristy walked into the apartment, thinking to herself that she was entering the troll's lair. They walked over to the couch, and Dana flopped down on one side in a slouch. Kristy sat down, her back straight and knees together.

"Dana, I am sorry to barge in on you like this, but I need to talk to you."

"Okay, about what?"

"Greg just left. He's upset."

"He left? Where is he going?" asked an alarmed Dana.

"He's not leaving, as in leaving town. I am sorry if that wasn't clear. He just went out. I think he wanted to be alone for awhile to sort some things out."

Kristy knew she had her.

"Sort what out?"

"Well, sort out the situation between you and him."

"There isn't much to sort out. He cheated on me."

Dana could sense the pain coming pack to her, thinking of Greg with another girl. But, she also missed being with him, feeling his hands on her body, his lips on hers.

"I don't think he did, Dana. I've known Greg all my life. I don't think he is capable of such a thing. He has always been one to think of others before himself."

"But, what about the evidence I found?"

"What evidence?"

"I found the girl's underwear in his car."

"Oh, Dana," Kristy said before pausing for effect. "That was just another instance of Greg thinking of others."

"What?" asked a puzzled Dana.

"The bra and undies, they were mine. I made some bad choices, and I ended up almost naked in a pool. Greg got me out of there. When we were driving home, he gave me his shirt, because he was afraid I would catch cold. When I had his shirt on, I took off my wet clothes. I was drunk, and he was just being the protective big brother."

"So, Greg was telling me the truth."

"I guess he was. Dana, I know that you and I have never been close. I guess I am trying to bury the hatchet. We're both almost adults now that we're out of high school, and I feel bad for how I treated you. I was a bitch, and I hope I can try to make things right. I know Greg cares about you, so I want to try and make things right."

"Thank you, Kristy. I appreciate that."

Kristy leaned over and hugged Dana.

"I am sorry, Dana. For everything."

Kristy released Dana, and got up and showed herself the door. Once out in the hallway, she checked her arms for any warts she may have gotten from hugging the troll. The worst was over.

Dana sat on the couch, stunned by her visit from Kristy. Dana had it all wrong for the last three weeks.

Chapter 48

Ten rings and no answer. The apartment was tiny, Kristy would have been able to hear the phone and answer it by now. Wendy gave up, and thought it best to continue her surveillance. She didn't quite know what was going on, but she had to admit it was kind of fun.

She followed Greg out of town, and onto Interstate 55. Now, Wendy was really intrigued. Maintaining a safe following distance, she tailed Greg. Looking down at her gas gauge, she estimated she could follow for maybe three hours. She hoped it wouldn't be that long.

Greg sped down the interstate. Most of the road was flat and straight, so he was able to hold his speed at eighty miles per hour. His palms were sweating and he could feel a pounding in his temples. The stress was starting to get to him. He needed to stay focused for the next two hours, and then things should take a turn for the better.

He flipped on the radio, wanting to listen to something that would take his mind off his task. Van Morrison's "Moondance" broke the nighttime silence. Greg took a deep breath and continued his mission.

Chapter 49

Dana lay on her bed, her room in complete darkness. Wondering how she could be so wrong about the situation, she thought of her father. Perhaps her experience with her father had clouded her judgment, spoiled her disposition towards men.

The only man in her life was Wayne Nelson, who had left when she was a baby. Dana had done the math, her birthday was in December and their parents had married in June of the same year. It didn't take a genius to figure out the convenience of her parents' marriage.

Dana had never thought her absentee father would affect her relationships. She was determined to not give him that satisfaction. But, when her father's hand went across her cheek, she stood tall. Dana didn't have to take that from her father, or from anyone.

Now, the doubt crept in. Her new found self-confidence may have caused her to go to far. The evidence she had against Greg was circumstantial at best. Kristy had even offered a reasonable explanation as to the events of the night.

Something still bothered Dana.

"Why is Kristy being so nice suddenly," she thought.

Dana had known Kristy for four years, and they had been neighbors for a quarter of that time. In that span, Kristy had either insulted or outright ignored Dana. Now, she was making amends. Dana searched for Kristy's angle.

Tired from thinking, Dana felt the silence of her room. It was the sound of loneliness, and she had grown sick of being alone. She did not accept Greg at face value, and she turned her back on him. Kristy had emboldened Greg's case, and Dana was left with a similar decision.

She could accept Greg and Kristy's explanation, or she could run away from them. Tears rolled down her cheeks, as the overwhelming quiet grew. She couldn't stand to be alone any longer. She wanted Greg.

In reaching for a tissue from a box on her nightstand, she accidentally turned on the radio. Van Morrison's velvety voice came out of the speaker singing "Moondance".

"What a marvelous night to make romance," Dana softly sang to herself.

Chapter 51

Kristy opened her dresser drawer and sifted through various thongs and panties before finding her target. The purple silicone rubber dildo jiggled as she picked it up. Kristy peeled off her shorts and underwear. Her hands went back to the drawer, and pulled out a Thomas Mill Football tee shirt. It had a big number three in red, and the name "Bullock" on the back.

Stripping away her shirt and bra, Kristy draped the oversize tee shirt over her naked body. Picking up the tube of lubricant off the floor, Kristy sat on her bed. She leaned her back against the wall, and started to tickle the inside of her thighs.

Letting out a deep breath, her fingers went further up her thighs, until they were raking her pubic hair. She snaked her index finger inside the hood of skin hiding her clitoris. Pressing against the organ, a tide of sexual energy started to build inside.

Working her knob, she reached for the lubricant with her free hand, and removed the cap. She forced her hand away from her genitals in order to hold her sex toy. She tried to hold it steady as she slathered it with jelly.

Kristy started to slide the dildo inside her vagina, with her other hand going back to work on her sexual gland. Oppressing her clitoris from above, she could feel the dildo running against the other side. Gasping from the pleasure that was emanating through her body from her sex organs, Kristy felt all of her frustrations nearing an end.

She pounded her vagina with the dildo, a feeble attempt to simulate Shane's powerful hip thrusts. She longed to have Shane inside her, instead of the silicone dildo. The image of the quarterback drilling her wet hole was too much for Kristy. Her body locked up as her hand continued to apply pressure to her love button. She bit her lower lip as the orgasm ran from to every extremity.

Kristy slid down the wall, falling on her side, her head resting on a pillow. As the aftershocks continued to flow through her body, Kristy used her shaking hand to drop the dildo onto the mattress next to her. Exhausted from the orgasm and the pregnancy, Kristy fell asleep within seconds of her head hitting the pillow.

Chapter 52

She had been following the Chevy Cavalier for almost two hours. As recently as thirty minutes ago, Wendy had tried to call Kristy. Mrs. Simmons had told her that Kristy must not have been feeling well and had gone to sleep. Wendy decided that if something didn't happen in the next half an hour she would turn around. She wanted to help Kristy, but she didn't want to drive all over creation, either.

A blinking red light appeared in the distance, as an off-ramp appeared. Wendy slowed down, and increased her following distance. She had come too far to get discovered now.

Greg saw the gas station at the end of the off-ramp. He pulled next to a pump and started filling up his tank. He saw a Jeep pull into a closed diner next door, finding a spot and killing the engine and headlights. He assumed that it was someone who was too cheap to pay for a hotel room.

Once his tank was filled, Greg replaced the gas cap and pulled the car next to the door of the gas station. From a plastic Wal-Mart bag he produced a plastic water gun. It looked like a pistol, as it even had a nice shine on it. Greg had never seen a firearm up close. He selected this one as it looked like a gun he saw on television. Leaving the engine running, Greg stepped out of the car and into the gas station.