Perseverance

Story Info
The path to the best sex of my life.
2.9k words
4.16
3.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women try to make it seem like they are any different to men but let a good-looking man enter a room or an area where women work and see how they behave. This was the case when a new supervisor was hired.

He was a tall and well-muscled black man. His legs were like tree trunks and his ass was nice and round. He had big, broad shoulders and powerful arms. When the boss brought him around and introduced him to us, there was a silence in the room as each woman looked as if a superstar had just walked through the department. He introduced himself as James and as he shook my hand, I took note of his hands. They were huge.

When he left the department, the ladies started. "Oh My God, he looks so good" said one lady. All of the ladies then went into detail about how his body looked but when one of the older ladies spoke, we all laughed very hard.

"He looks like he would give you a good fuck" said Ramona, one of the older ladies from Eastern Europe. We erupted in laughter and we all agreed. One of the quieter ladies in the department made us all erupt again when she spoke about him having a big dick because he had big feet. We went back to work but there was a buzz around the room for the rest of the day and I must admit, my pussy did twitch when he shook my hand.

6 months had passed and the ladies were still behaving the same way as when he first came. I got to know him better as he sat with the boss for lunch each day. This was becoming dangerous for me as the boss was my boyfriend and I was getting more and more attracted to this man. I learned he lived about an hour from the factory and had a wife and 2 children. I also learned about the jobs he did prior to coming to us. I would relay what I learned to the ladies to whet their appetites and to have a laugh. It got to the point where I became the liaison between the ladies and James and they were depending on my daily reports about this hunk of a man.

One day, Ramona came to work looking like she had a rough night. She looked tired and when questioned, she told us she didn't get much sleep. One of the ladies asked if the sex was that good and all she did was smile and continued working. At lunch, all of the ladies were pushing Ramona to tell us about her night. We all knew that she loved black dick and had an black boyfriend but we had never seen her looking like that. When one of the ladies remarked that they were sure they saw James's car parked near Ramona's house last night, everyone turned to Ramona and asked if it was James. She turned bright red, smiled and nodded. The ladies went crazy, wanting to know all the details including, of course, does he have a big dick. Ramona nodded and held her hands up to show how big it was. She held up her hands about 9" apart and we all took a deep breath. My pussy twitched hard, and I felt turned on and upset at the same time. Ramona got to fuck him and I was jealous.

In the following weeks, all I could think about was Ramona fucking this man before me and how I was going to fuck him myself. I got his number, and we would chat often. I was not subtle with my intentions, but he avoided me like the plague, saying that I was out of bounds because I was the boss's girlfriend. The more he rejected me, the more I wanted him. I knew he was still fucking Ramona as she would be very tired the day after. My jealousy was fuelling my desire but regardless of what I tried, James rejected me.

A few months later, James went on holiday to the Caribbean. You would think that some one was very ill and in hospital because the mood at work was sombre. Even the boss questioned as to why the women looked so sad and joked about it being James not there. I couldn't tell him he was right, so I made up a story about a few of the ladies seeing their period and being moody.

I received a text from him on the Sunday saying that he was back, and he would see me tomorrow. Reading that text lifted my mood. I was in such a good mood for the rest of the day that when the boss came to visit later that evening, I sucked his dick and rode him harder than normal, making him comment about it being the best sex we have had for a very long time. I was still horny when he left and played with my pussy until came hard and drifted of to sleep.

I was up early the next morning and full of energy. My shift was from 0900 to 1500 so when I got to work, James was already there, having started at 0500. In the changing room, the ladies were buzzing because James was back. Ramona was especially happy and had an extra bounce in her step. It was very clear that she was planning to wrap her legs around his muscular back again very soon.

James did his usual walk around to see how things were going and when he got to me, I noticed that he looked very tired. I asked if he was okay, and said he had jet lag. I told him to take it easy and drink lots of coffee. As he walked away from me, I watched him glide through the department. His dark skin perfectly contrasted against the white coat and that sexy way he walked. My pussy was twitching and getting wetter, the more I watched him.

The day went as usual and we were all awaiting the next time he would pass. James would come around about half an hour before his shift ended to get information for the handover. When he got to me he said he was very tired and needed to sleep before the long drive home. Now I have been planning and scheming of ways to get this man into my bed and my quick thinking gave me the opportunity.

"Sleep at my house" I said. "I finish work at 3 so you can have an hours' rest before you drive home".

He looked at me quizzically before he walked away to finish his checks and when he came back, he accepted my offer. My pussy began to pulse as I was finally going to get this man in my bed. Shortly after James left, I told the boss I had a headache and that I would go early (being the boss's girlfriend had its perks). I arranged for a taxi to pick me up from around the corner while I changed and as I rounded the corner from work, the taxi pulled up. Normally, walking home would have taken about 30 minutes but this day, I needed to get there as fast as possible. I was there in 5 minutes.

I quietly opened the door to my room and there he was sleeping serenely under the covers. My pussy was very wet already and my nipples were extremely hard. I slipped out of my clothes, just leaving my bra and panty on and slipped into bed with him.

"What are you doing here?" he said as he jumped out of his sleep.

"I wanted to spend some time with you so I told the boss I have a headache" I told him.

James was not happy at all but when he looked at my curvaceous body in red lace underwear, his mood changed.

He easily lifted me on top of him and kissed me deeply while he gripped my ass with those huge hands. He kept kissing me while he was dragging his nails lightly over my back and thighs. Each touch sent electric shocks straight to my pussy. This man was turning me on more than I have ever felt before. He unhooked my bra without me even realising and then lifted me so that my breasts were touching his lips. He sucked my nipples hard, swirling them around his mouth. My pussy was gushing at this point, soaking my panties and wetting his body. What happened next shocked me as it had never happened before.

He continued to suck my left nipple while he was caressing the right nipple lightly. It felt so good that, I felt an orgasm building quickly. It was so quick that I was unable to get away from him. All I could do was to grip his powerful arms as I came and screamed..... Hard. He released his grip on me and I jumped off him. I was breathing heavily and wondering what was happenning to me. He looked at the wetness on his belly and in a deep, primal voice, he said "I'm going to have some fun with you".

To give myself a chance to recover, I reached for his dick which looked huge in his boxers. He raised his butt to assist in removing them, and his huge dick sprang out. My mouth and my eyes were open wide in shock. His dick was about 9" long and thick, so thick in fact that my fingers couldn't meet around it.

I sank my lips around its lovely head and began to suck him. His dick felt so good in my mouth that I began to moan my approval. He raised his hips and began to fuck my mouth, pushing his dick into my throat but I couldn't handle the girth and began to gag. He was smiling as I pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"It's bigger than your man's dick" and all I could do was nod.

He pushed my head back down to his dick and my mouth naturally opened to suck it. I was savouring his lovely dick when picked me up and swung my pussy around to his face. He began to eat my pussy while I sucked his dick. What James was doing to my pussy and clit was like nothing I have ever felt before. Men have eaten my pussy before but nothing like this. He caressed my clit with his tongue and from time to time would suck it into his mouth. It was so good that I couldn't focus on sucking his dick anymore. Another orgasm built rapidly and he must have felt it too because he tightened his grip on my ass. I tried to get away but my efforts were futile. All I did was to intensify my orgasm. All of my muscles contracted at once and when my pussy convulsed, my body shook like an earthquake. I screamed so hard.

I was still shaking when he released me. He gently rolled me off him and then he took my panty off. Gently parting my thighs, he slid his way up my body until I felt the head of his dick touch my pussy. He parted my pussy lips with his dick and then slowly pushed it in. My eyes opened wide as my pussy was stretched by this dick. He was very gentle to start with, allowing me to get comfortable his dick.

"Much bigger than the boss" he said, smiling.

All I could do was nod. My pussy was full of dick and it felt so good. He laced his arms under my body and began to fuck me with long, powerful strokes. Every stroke was deeper than I had ever felt and when he pulled back, the ridge of the head flicked my uterus out of the way. Within five minutes, I was cumming again. I started swearing and slapping him on his back and his response to that was to fuck me harder. I screamed so hard as I came that I am sure the neighbours heard me. James kept fucking me with the same pace and I realised another first, multiple orgasms. As this powerful black man continued to fuck me hard, my pussy was just convulsing around this huge dick. It seemed that I was cumming to every other stroke of his huge dick.

He eventually pulled out of me for what I thought was the end. "Oh My God, that was amazing", I said once I caught my breath.

"I'm not finished" he said with a huge smile on his face.

I looked down and his huge dick was standing at attention, glistening with my pussy juice. I looked at him in horror as he picked me up and placed me on all fours at the edge of the bed. He stood at the edge of the bed and as I began to complain, I felt his dick enter me. He gripped my hips and pushed his dick, balls deep in one, swift stroke. I screamed as my pussy filled with dick. A few strokes later, I was cumming again. My orgasms were beginning to merge and at one point I felt like i would pass out.

I was so tired from cumming so much that I had no energy to protest or resist. I was at his mercy. This man had been fucking me for the better part of an hour with no signs of cumming. Me on the other hand, was cumming like there was no tomorrow. With my boyfriend, if I cum once, I am lucky but with this man, I lost count. At one point, I couldn't take it any more, so I summoned what little energy I had and jumped off the bed, and shouted "NO!". I ran to the other side of the room hoping that he would let me rest. He, however, had other ideas.

"Bring ya ass here" he said in a pure Caribbean accent, as he grabbed me and threw back onto the bed. He pulled me to the end of the bed, place my legs on his shoulders, slid his hands under my body and grabbed my shoulders and pinned me in place. His aim was perfect. He slammed his dick into me and continued to pound my pussy. All I could do was thrash my head about with each orgasm because he had me pinned. I just kept cumming. Eventually, he started to growl like an animal. He told me I was making him cum and I felt his dick get even bigger. He picked up the pace and just before he came, he asked If he had to pull out. "Cum inside me" I said and shortly after, I felt his dick spasming. 6 hard spurts filled my pussy. Feeling his spirt hit the depths of my pussy, made me cum again. He let me go and I spun around quickly and began to suck his dick, emptying his balls.

James left around 430pm after resting a bit. I gave him some food and fruit to take with him so that he will have the energy to face the traffic. I am sure that I was in a deep sleep about 2 minutes after he left.

The next day at work, the ladies were asking me if I was ok as I look very tired. They knew I suffered with headaches so there were not many questions asked. Soon enough, James came to check on how things were going. The closer he got to me, the more my pussy twitched. Ramona was working behind me so James got to me first and she could see my reaction to his presence. My pussy was pulsing as he asked his usual questions and when he passed very close behind me, I took a sharp breath as my pussy convulsed hard. When he left me, he did the same thing to Ramona and her reaction was the same.

When he left and the ladies gathered, the conversations were the same. James was the main topic and they asked Ramona when she was going to see him again. She reminded them she had a boyfriend and he had a wife, and we all laughed like that was going to stop her.

I was still reeling from the best fuck of my life. I have never before came so many times in a session nor taken a dick that big. After that session, I understood why Ramona looked so rough the day after fucking him.

I continued fucking James as often as I could. I knew he was still fucking Ramona as I would hear the conversations between her and her friends. I got to find out that my next door neighbour was also a friend of Ramona. One morning, I met her on my way to work and she told me that she could hear me having some great sex and was wondering if she could borrow him. She also told me she has seen him leaving my place and that he looks big and strong. I smiled and and carried on to work.

James stop having lunch with us and in a way, it was good for me. It was very hard for me to be around him and not say something about how I felt. I got addicted to him and it proved what my big sister told me. "Sis, pussy will never forget good dick".