Persian Princess Ch. 01: Her

Story Info
A new Master for a talented slave out in the desert.
1k words
4.37
6.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strolled through the palace gardens with my servants, passing through ornate archways and overflowing fountains that provided blissful relief from the heat of the desert sun that blasted down relentlessly from clear blue skies. My white flowing skirts swirled around my legs as I walked, the sun glinting off the intricate metal-work that covered my halter neck top, as well as the golden headdress that topped my flowing red hair, a rare sight in a country where most women had dark hair. It was why I had been chosen for my extensive training prior to being bought by my current owner.

As I neared the temple, I touched my fingertips to my forehead and entered into the cool shade inside. My servants laid out various offerings and sacred items to aid in my worship as I sank to my knees, stretching my arms forward as I prayed to the gods for someone to rescue me from this life. I was so intent on my prayers that I didn't hear a single sound until I felt a whisper of breath in my ear, and strong hands clamped mine to the cold tile floor. My servants screamed around me and I heard them run out of room, abandoning me to my plight, while I remained pinned to the floor, my heartbeat racing in my ears.

I felt a hand brush the side of my breast and shivered uncontrollably. Rough fingers then pinched my nipple sharply, drawing an explosive breath from my lips. I heard a deep chuckle from the stranger holding me down, 'that's a beautiful submissive pose Princess' and he spanked me painfully across the arse. His voice came from right beside my ear 'Do you want me to rescue you from this life?' It was like my prayers had just been answered from the Gods!

'Oh Yes please' I gasped.

'Do you want me to be your new master?' he growled in my ear, and I could feel the graze of a beard against my skin. Judging by the heat building in my core I was going off pure instinct.

'Yes please' I responded, silence met me, then....spank, another resounding crack across my arse, and I realised my mistake.....'Yes please Master' I tried a second time.

'Good kitten' my mysterious saviour purred. He bound my wrists with rope before blindfolding me and pulling me to my unsteady feet. I felt the rope around my wrists pull me towards the door of the temple and heard the groans of appreciation as your men saw the beauty you captured.

I felt myself being handed up onto a horse while you mounted behind me and an arm as strong as steel wrapped around my waist. We galloped into the desert for hours, with my kidnapper/saviour feeding me water and dates at small intervals. I could feel your hard cock in the small of my back the whole time, which only added fuel to the fire building in my centre. At last, you reined in your horse, lowered me to the sand, and removed my blindfold. As it dropped, I took in a large black Bedouin tent, laid out in the desert, with an amazing view of the landscape around, full of towering sand dunes. You walked me forward into the cool shadows of the tent, still keeping your face from my sight. As you laid your hand on my shoulder I turned on the spot to find myself looking deep into your intense brown eyes. You were the most beautiful man I'd ever seen, dark curls dancing round your face, and a devilish smile. The slow burn became a raging tempest within me and I knew I had to show my new Master how I planned to worship him and utilise all the talents I'd learned in my years of training leading up to this moment.

I pushed you down onto a bed of cushions, dancing slowly and sensuously while your eyes followed my every move. Your hand freed your cock from your loose trousers and I moaned in anticipation at its size. I continued my hypnotic dancing as I lifted my white skirts, revealing my lack of underwear, and my very wet pussy. As I ran my fingers around my erect clit, you slowly stroked your shaft, looking me in the eyes while doing so. I lowered myself to hover above your swollen head, and then allowed your cock entrance to my slick pussy, taking you all the way to the hilt.

You drew in a sharp breath as I began to belly dance with your cock buried deep inside me, feeling my stomach muscles move and ripple around your cock. The sensation was amazing as I rolled my hips to feel you as deeply as possible. Rising up and taking 4 delicate steps forwards I sank my delicious cunt onto your willing lips. As you began to lap at my sweet juices I surprised you by arching backwards to take your cock deep in my throat, my nose pressed against your stomach. As you leisurely face fuck my throat, you feel my legs start to shake as a huge orgasm hits me and you taste a small release of my sweet pussy juice in your mouth. In that moment I stand again and step back to your cock while dipping my fingers deep inside me and cumming again against my hand. Cupping it, I dribbled my juices down your rock hard cock, then brought your thick head to my arsehole. I took a few breaths to relax as your cock slowly sunk deep into my arse.

As I controlled the pace of your thrusting by lifting and sliding back down your shaft, my hand moved back to my clit and pussy, my labia swollen with lust.

'I'm going to fucking fill your arse with my cum' you growled at me.

'Yes Master' I cried, 'fucking fill me'.

As I felt your cock pulse deep within me I let out a cry as I squirted a clear stream of pussy juice straight up your body. The orgasm came in waves, and you were drenched by the time I stopped convulsing, your cock still buried deep in my arse. As we both clambered to our feet, I kept my face directed at the floor, my submissive training kicking in. You raise my chin with your finger as you place a collar around my neck, locking it in place and hanging the key around your neck.

'Very good kitten, you are mine now. Go get some sleep, you'll need it.'