Persian Princess Ch. 02: Him

Story Info
Master has fun with his new slave, orgasm denial and squirt.
1k words
4.39
7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the collar secured around your neck, I clip on a rope to the metal loop at the front, and lead you to the centre of the tent. I tie the other end of the rope to a hook on the support pole, and kiss you gently. The length of the rope allows you to sit down, but you can't move more than four feet in any direction. I turn the collar round so that the rope is attached at the back, and tell you to sit.

"Yes Master," you whisper, sitting, then crossing your legs. I grab your hands, and place them in front of you, palms down on the floor, pulling them away so that your arms are stretched out as if you are praying to me. Your ass is lifted by the position, and I feel the yearning to claim my property once more. I kneel between your hands, and jiggle forward, lifting your head until I've positioned my massive cock under your face.

I wait, not saying a word.

"Please Master" You beg.

"No" I growl. "You haven't earned it yet." I stroke my shaft with long slow strokes, the tip of my cock less than an inch from your mouth. You are desperate to taste me, longing to feel that cock stretch your throat, but you hold back, knowing I would be displeased if you disobeyed me. The first dribble of precum appears, and you beg once more.

"Please Master, I need it."

"Yes kitten, you do. Not yet though. Soon. Maybe."

You let out a moan as you feel your pussy quivering. The want for me is overwhelming, and not being able to touch, or be touched, drives you insane. Your tight cleft pulses, as your clit starts to throb, you feel the wetness flow from you. I see the glistening of it slide down your legs, and tell you to sit back up.

As your face gets further from my cock, you groan. I tweak at your nipples, and you fidget on the floor, the hot sensation is spreading from between your legs across your whole body, and the slightest touch from me brings on a wave of orgasm you didn't expect. I smile, as I stand, unclip the rope from the pole, and wrap it around my hand. I allow you to stand, helping you by pulling up on the rope. The tightness around your neck catches your breath, and you gasp as your pussy starts to gush hot juices. The sensory deprivation followed by the smallest of touches intensifies every movement, and as I lead you to the pile of soft cushions and animal skins, your legs tremble, unable to cope with the situation.

I tell you to kneel.

"Yes Master," you say, your voice weak and stuttering, as you try to control yourself. Again I position my cock an inch from your mouth, the shiny swollen head pulsing in front of you.

"Dare I risk it," you think to yourself, but you decide against it and look down at the floor, composing yourself.

"Kitten," I whisper.

You look up at me hopefully, your eyes asking the question.

"You may."

"Thankyou Master," as you surround my cock with your mouth, sucking as hard as you can, using your tongue and hands to full effect. You take me in your throat, long slow plunges to the base, your forehead hitting my stomach with each thrust. I pull you back each time using the rope, making you fight against my strength to take my whole shaft. Sound escapes me, as I feel myself hit the point of no return.

"Do you want to drink me Kitten?"

"Oh yes please Master. More than anything!"

I let go of the rope so you are free to control the pace, and within a few seconds you feel my body stiffen as I let out a cry. You push your tongue hard against the tip, letting the cum fill your mouth as I shoot my hot load into you. When I have finished, you tilt your head back, and look up at me, opening your mouth to show every drop, waiting for permission.

"Swallow" I command. You gulp it down with ease, and lick your lips. "Lay down."

As you lay back, I kneel down, spreading your legs. "I want you to come for me now Kitten. I want you to quench my thirst." As the last word leaves me, I bend forward, lapping slowly up your tight pussy, each time I reach your clit, sucking it gently. Your back arches, you feel yourself on the brink, and you focus as hard as you can not to let go just yet. I sense what you're doing, and stop, leaving you on the edge, refusing to touch you in any way, and not allowing you to either.

Your body twitches as your clit swells, so engorged and desperate for my touch. As you start to calm down and your breathing slows, I push two fingers into you, working the g spot as I once again use my tongue on you. You can't take anymore, and you scream out, as your juices start to spray. I work my fingers hard and fast, encouraging your cum to squirt out in arches from your tight pussy, and I drink you, swallowing quickly to contain every drop. Your yells get louder, as I speed up, refusing to stop as your orgasms rise and fall one after another. The time between them lessens until it feels like they are one, and your whole body starts to convulse with pleasure. I add another finger into you, stretching you, and vibrate my fingers onto your most sensitive area, causing your eyes to roll back, as you feel like you're about to pass out any second.

As your vision tunnels, I slow down the pace, keeping you between consciousness and sleep. I pull out my fingers, and kiss up your stomach, past your breasts, and lay on top of you, softly kissing your sweet red lips. As your breathing steadies I stroke your red hair and wait patiently for you to come back from subspace.