Persistent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was adoring her pretty laughter, with all her other features. When he saw that Linda blushed looking at him, he knew he was on the right track. He didn't feel like rushing anymore. He was going to fuck her senseless. He felt his cock swell in his swimming shorts and he didn't do anything to hide it. He parted his legs hoping that Linda would see it.

She was feeling a bit tipsy at that moment and it was almost like how she felt in her spring break getaways in her youth. Alcohol, sun, pool, jokes, laughter and harmless flirtation sensations in the air. She didn't feel threatened by his stares at that moment, she didn't ponder much and ignored the fact why that flirtation was just the opposite of harmless.

She was enjoying this frolic day, far from her daily routines, her work and her responsible self, including her marriage. She had no problems in her marriage but she was enjoying feeling reckless and like she was young again.

Then she noticed Nick's hardware under his shorts. She looked at his face to see him looking at her as if he was a sales person, displaying his merchandise to the customer confidently. Linda shivered slightly, due to multiple thoughts or sensations rushing to her brain and her other parts.

His vulgar looks, how he was displaying his bulge which he produced on her account to her; those and many other things made her feel as if she was getting tainted. And, could that thing really be like that? She unconsciously was still staring at him, switching between his face and his shorts, blushing and moving her lips in a subtle way. She wasn't thinking about anything on purpose, she was just experiencing those new found thoughts which were appearing in her mind themselves. He was enjoying her vulnerable situation.

She suddenly realized or became aware of how much she was getting aroused. She felt uncomfortable and stood up to go to her room. She condemned herself, because of how hot she was feeling at that moment. She wanted this feeling to go away, still trying to find some possible solutions to accomplish that and remove some thoughts out of her mind. When she was entering the building, she couldn't help herself but look behind and saw that Nick was following her.

A strong shiver went through her back and her crotch. He was coming for her. He was always determined but he saw her blushing cheeks, her confused eyes and he could have been thinking that seeing his bulging tool made her weak. He probably was certain that this was the time for homerun. She felt a mixed feeling of panic and instinctive desire.

She had to rush to the elevator before he could catch up. She didn't trust herself at that moment; she didn't want to be in that elevator or in front of her door with him, not at that moment. She was nearly drunk. When she finally got into that elevator, she stood there for a few seconds and then, she did something that even surprised herself. She put her hand on the door sensors, stepped outside and looked at the direction she came from. Her eyes searched for him. He wasn't there. Her mind was shouting at her, saying "What do you think you're doing? Run!"

It was like she was under some kind of trance and she waited for a few seconds like that. She had to go up when some other guests entered the elevator. When the elevator was going up, her heart was beating like crazy. She was confused again. Her feelings were changing all the time. Right after feeling grateful that he didn't catch her, she wondered what made him change his mind.

She had no idea what could have happened and how she would have reacted, if he caught her.

She was trying to ignore how her responsible mind tried to reprimand her for breaking the rules, to correct her thoughts saying 'the correct word would be follow, not catch; you weren't running'.

She also wondered why and how he let such a convenient moment to slip, as if she was upset about it, without confessing that to herself too.

When she was in her room, her crotch was burning. She finally confessed to herself that she let her guard down when she waited at the elevator door for him. But she was still ignoring the fact that she actually was surrendering to his chase to some degree. That made her feel ashamed and dirty. Both feelings were in line with her sprouting new desire for such a vile action, which could have happened if he pursued it.

She removed her shorts, lied down on her bed, slipped her bikini bottom aside and started to masturbate thinking of Nick's staring eyes and bulge. She was very turned on by his expression. His confidence when he was showing his tent to her, his shameless desire towards her, his arrogant mindset and how he acted as if he had a right to claim her.

She was trying to satisfy herself and get such thoughts out of her system but new ones were piling up on the way. She was both suffering and enjoying those disgraceful thoughts, while both trying to get them out of her mind and adding even worse ones.

She wasn't used to such feelings. Men were always intimidated by her beauty and her personality. She wasn't even a feminist because she almost never became subject to most women's problems. She never felt she had been objectified like that, not at that level.

Because of her uneventful past, she never developed such fantasies and she wasn't looking for such stimulation for sexual excitement in her life. She never felt such a sexual excitement, sex was mostly a beautiful and happy thing for her. She never experienced such carnal sensations before and those brand-new dirty feelings were against her personal integrity, in a very arousing way.

She didn't want to accept the fact that she was turned on but her hand was already working on her pussy while she was silently moaning with her eyes closed. She could hear the wet sounds and almost see her thoughts as real images at the moment. With a perfect timing, she realized that if he stepped into that elevator, he probably was fucking her right there, with a disturbing expression on his face, on her bed at that exact moment, just before she climaxed. She had a breath-taking orgasm.

When she regained her senses, some kind of self-condemning feeling started to build inside her and she decided not to drink like that anymore that week. This was all alcohol's fault. But she was still shaking slightly, still horny and she was still moving her hips unintentionally, pushing against her hand which was still there. Then she realized that her mobile phone had been ringing.

On the other hand, Nick was drinking his whiskey near the pool, smirking at Steve, who was aware of what was going on.

He changed his mind about following her when he noticed that she looked back at him and after he saw her expression. He believed that he could have managed to kiss her in the elevator and possibly to drag her to her room to fuck her.

But when he saw the look on her face, he felt that this would be some sort of a rushing into things, like a quickie. She deserved better.

Not like he cared about her dignity or that sort of a thing. He already spent too much time on her and he wanted that climax moment to be spectacular, something hard to forget. Also, she drank a bit too much and this could ruin his real pleasure.

He wanted to see her guilty expression when she was surrendering to him. He wanted her to be sober and sharp, struggling not to give in but failing to resist. That was what he liked and he experienced that a lot.

He wanted to enjoy her body, yes. But he wanted her surrender to be a moment to remember because he never desired any woman like that before. Besides, if he managed to get her when she was drunk, she probably would never let him near her again. She wasn't going to see his true strength; she was going to think that he was a bastard who could only get laid with drunk girls.

That was what he was built of. Like a wall of pure confidence and patience as bricks. Of course, his selfishness and all his other disgusting features were the cement keeping those bricks together. He could even wait for another year. And he was kind of enjoying the chase too. So, he managed to restrain his incredible desire to fuck her.

He bought Steve an expensive cocktail for his efforts in creating the right atmosphere. This wasn't the first woman who was confused in their synergic group atmosphere, which was like a teamwork. Not that Nick needed such a support but that certainly worked like a catalyzer.

When they were toasting, drunk Steve was still trying to make jokes, saying "Fuck the News!" which was far from being funny but Nick liked to see the other women look at each other and then at Nick after hearing that. Linda was becoming a possession of Nick in their minds, which was lovely.

Martin was laughing, picturing Linda in the office, thinking "Can't wait to see that bitch walking among us as another married slut fucked into shame." He even got turned on by this pathetic thought.

Those three guys were fueling each other's bigotry and misogyny. The problem was that, the women were letting them win.

When they were alone at the poolside, Martin asked Nick "Why did you return? It was quite likely that you were in her room right now if you didn't."

Nick just smiled at him and stood up to jump in the pool.

When Linda answered her phone, Paul sounded a bit angry and anxious "What took you so long to answer that?"

"I was in the shower, what's going on? Why are you talking like that?"

"I'm not comfortable with you being there with that perv bastard."

"We talked about this, it's work and I have to be here."

Linda couldn't even get angry at him for being jealous this time.

She was struggling. Her fingers were still slightly wet, fresh out of her pussy and she had just come, picturing herself getting fucked by that perv bastard. She was feeling shame and guilt as if she just cheated her loving and beloved husband.

"Tell me about your day, maybe this helps me imagine you there without turning insane." Paul said softly.

Linda told him about the meeting and other routine stuff. It was interesting that she didn't say anything like "Don't you trust me?" or "Don't worry." Her guilty conscience didn't let her. And she was still in the horny zone, she didn't feel that self confidence in herself.

When getting ready for the dinner, she first took a shower, put on her sexy underwear, wore a dress wrapping her beautiful figure which was also a bit revealing in the leg and cleavage areas. She put on her killer heels. When she was thinking which necklace would go best with her dress while looking in the mirror, she realized how fucked up that was.

When she was coming to that business trip, all she thought was to have a low profile, repel that man and return without any incidents. She couldn't believe that she was getting dressed like that to catch his eye. This was clearly asking for it. Was she asking for it? Was she even into him?

She decided that she got carried away with that spring break mood a bit too much.

Probably she felt a bit insecure too, in a funny way. Not that she cared about it but unconsciously she couldn't figure out why he stopped following her. She was glad that he did but why? Did he change his mind? Was it possible?

He couldn't leave her orbit even when she was wearing baggy pants or clothes, it was never possible for a man to lose his interest in her when she wore those shorts. She was perfect. She probably dressed like that because she wanted to prove herself that nobody could stop adoring her, again unconsciously.

She quickly removed all her clothes and wore her regular vacation outfits. Her baggy shorts and a navy blouse, her sneakers and went down.

At dinner, Linda ignored Nick as much as possible. He didn't make this hard for her. He wanted her to be relaxed. Steady actions increased resistance, alternating his behaviors confused her even more.

She only had a glass of wine during her meal. When they moved to the bar, she only had coffee and kept her promise.

She was enjoying the conversation and the innocent gossip about the people in the office. Until Martin drank too much and started to remove the 'innocence' in his conversation.

"I wonder if all companies are like ours. Nobody cares about their marriage wows. I'm glad that my wife is not working in our network! I wouldn't be able to pass through doors."

When he couldn't get the response he was expecting, he added "I mean, due to my horns!"

Some people smiled as a courtesy but Linda was staring at Nick. She wondered how he was going to react to that. He was the one putting horns on some unknowing people's heads. He didn't react. He even didn't look at them, he was drinking and watching other people around. He was acting as if he was a normal person and enjoying his night with his friends.

Linda started to think about the afternoon again. At some point, something happened and he lost his interest in her. She couldn't put a label on that.

Did he realize that she was disturbed by him and decided to let her go, finally? She knew that was a very naive thought.

What if he thought that she was attracted to him at the pool or when she looked at him on her way to her room, making sure if he was following her? Did he think that she was going to her room and expecting him to follow her there?

She thought "I'm not an easy girl, is that possible? He lost his chance..."

Did he have a chance? She heard her thoughts and suddenly she started to think about what happened after that. He had more than a chance because she even waited for him. Did she want him to chase her? She knew she didn't but she wasn't herself at that moment, when she noticed he wasn't following her anymore.

She remembered what she thought when she was masturbating. Probably for the first time, she clearly described what happened to herself. She masturbated thinking about Nick. She came at the exact moment when she visualized him on top of her. It felt too ugly, as if he fucked her in the afternoon. She felt as if he fucked her, satisfied himself using her and at that moment, he was ignoring her, as if she was yesterday's news.

Of course, she was aware that these were all her mind playing games on her, possibly due to her guilty conscience. Of course he didn't know she had a 'Nick moment' in her room, he didn't satisfy himself in anyway and she wasn't yesterday's news.

Then, she remembered how she blushed near the pool. Could that be it? He saw her face and he satisfied his ego, figuring out that she was also into him at that moment? What? Was that a confession?

She argued with herself about that confession. It was a moment when she was startled with the help of alcohol. So that argument wasn't conclusive.

She started to feel troubled again. And, all such thoughts weren't helpful. They were all making her feel dirty as they did in the afternoon. A kind of dirty that led her to do shameful things. She thought of going to her room and...

Linda's mind put her in a very troublesome place. Every single thing she thought was damaging her integrity. The last thought had to end as '...sleep' but her mind put '...masturbate' instead. She was feeling like that again. And this time, there wasn't enough alcohol in her veins to blame.

She decided to go to her room and 'try to sleep' because she was getting horny again. This time, she was getting horny for no reason, just because of her thoughts. Nick didn't even speak to her or look at her. Was that the reason? Did she want his attention? Was she feeling neglected after all that attention? Was her problem the lack of his interest in her after she left the pool? She reminded herself who she was and stood up.

"Bye guys, I'm done for today. See you." She noticed that Steve looked at Nick, to see his reaction. He still wasn't looking. Linda stood there like that for a few seconds, as if she was waiting to see a reaction from him and then walked to the elevators.

She was trying to get rid of those filthy thoughts, which were telling her that she could do one more dirty encounter before she slept, while she was waiting for the elevator. She was stuck at thinking Nick and why he was ignoring her. This was making her feel like that young version of herself again. The same thrill when she was playing that seduction game with boys and seeking for their attention.

Only, this time it wasn't about innocent flirtation, it was about a life ruining adventure, which could never happen, even if she wanted. She didn't want any such thing, of course. She noticed how she was constantly trying to redact her own thoughts.

Suddenly, she felt someone touching her hair. When she turned around, she saw Nick, standing inches away and looking in her eyes.

"What do you call this hair? Cleopatra? Was hers like yours?"

Linda was startled. He was still playing with her hair, completely invading her private zone for the first time. But she didn't feel bad about this at that moment because she was already questioning the lack of his interest in her. She had many options but she chose one of the non-defensive ones.

"I guess. But hers probably was longer than mine. But my bangs are definitely shorter." She cursed at herself immediately. Why was she acting like that? Why did she feel the need to humor him?

"She should have imitated yours. I'll call it Linda hair from now on."

"Nick, please."

He didn't even move a muscle on his face. He kept on playing with her hair, looking in her eyes.

"This is kind of invading my private zone."

He smirked faintly and said "I know invading and I know private zones. I guess you're wrong." moving his hand to her cheek and sliding it to her chin.

Linda couldn't believe that. She couldn't believe how he wasn't even afraid to do such a thing. She couldn't believe how she still wasn't stopping him. Her body was like a ringing alarm bell, feeling little arousal sensations buzzing everywhere. Did he say 'private zones' and 'invading', in that meaning? She literally felt the heat in her crotch area.

Then the elevator arrived and she hesitated to enter. If he followed her in and if he continued to do such things, she could have regretted it. She couldn't tell herself that she could stop him if he crossed any boundaries because she was almost in the same mood as she was in the afternoon.

Nick was aware of what was going on. He was looking in her eyes, smiling.

Then his hand moved to her shoulder, to her arm, finally to the small of her back and he gently pushed her in, as if he was guiding her.

He looked determined and Linda couldn't decide how to act. She was considering to protest but she wasn't sure if this would be overreacting. She didn't want to embarrass herself.

But things could go south if he tried anything on their way up. Besides all this panic she was experiencing, a tiny part of her was telling her to let it go. This tiny part was her pussy. She was feeling that increasing arousal, possibly due to all her dirty thoughts in the afternoon. She couldn't stop that indecent feeling, despite all her efforts and resistance. It was as if she was experiencing the concept of sexual arousal for the first time in her life. It wasn't wrong, this was the first time she felt this way, the way her arousal suppressing her logic.

"Good night, Cleopatra." he said while standing out of the elevator, enjoying the anxious, vulnerable and a bit lustful look in Linda's eyes. The door closed and Linda was alone in the elevator, going up.

She never felt like this in her life. A man she despised having such an impact on her, making the nightmare of any decent married woman somehow the cause of arousal and how he was confident about this. At one point, where she was questioning herself, the same dilemma occupied her brain. How was it possible that he did not enter the elevator when she was so confused and his chances weren't that small?