Persistent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her responsible mind sarcastically laughed at that optimistic 'weren't that small' phrase she preferred to use. Her mind stopped laughing when her pussy joined in that laughter. They weren't getting along quite well in this vacation.

Of course, Linda was busy creating some unrealistic add-on thoughts such as she would have screamed if he tried something but she was aware that she didn't know how she would have reacted. She was looking at him like that because she was scared that he could have tried something unacceptable. But why was she feeling wet? She was very detached from her reality at that moment.

In her room, she lied down and tried to sleep, tried to forget all of this. But those thoughts weren't letting her sleep. She thought about his words "I'll call it Linda hair." Was that a compliment? And, how dare he put his hand on her back? What if he didn't stop his hand there? What if his hand went lower? She knew that she should have slapped him if he did. But would she?

What if he pushed her in? Two of them in that elevator? If he cornered her?

If someone asked her, she would argue that she was thinking about those just to relive the moment and make sure she wasn't going to be that vulnerable if such a thing or worse happened again; but all those thoughts were making her horny, as if she was fantasizing them. She got stuck especially at his expression before the elevator doors closed; that made her very uncomfortable because he was happy in a wicked way. As if he was smelling her wetness or reading her mind. It was probably true, he probably read her mind better than she did.

It didn't take more than a few minutes for her to find her pussy with her fingers again. She didn't need any extra visualizations this time. Remembering his final look was enough for her to climax. She masturbated to his unbacked - according to her - confidence this time. She slept on the bed like that, with her hand on her pussy, knees separated and feet close to each other, with her panties at her ankles. Only she could know what she was thinking when she needed to separate her legs like that.

The next day was completely occupied with meetings, an afternoon cocktail and they had to attend a dinner scheduled for their visit.

Linda enjoyed the cocktail because she had the chance to meet with many people she worked together but never saw face to face.

Nick spent the whole day watching her. He didn't move his eyes off her for more than a few seconds, even when he was in conversations with other people. She looked different than how she was at night, in the elevator. Something made him question his chance of success. It was interesting that this feeling sank in right after the night when his chances were at the top.

When he was idle, his mind was busy with the previous day. His move was slick and it was the best move to do strategically. But, watching her in daylight, observing her perfection in her beautiful clothes, seeing her in her natural stance as she always was when doing her work and her pure beauty was unsettling.

He never cared that much about beauty and he found too beautiful women some kind of plastic, as if they were a bit artificial on the inside. He liked them natural, both physically and behavior-wise.

He liked women who laughed without trying to look cool, who were affected by sentimental moments, he liked the women who would suffer making bad decisions or ignoring their principles. He liked to put stain on clean surfaces.

Linda became an exception for him in some ways. It was his original plan to make her struggle when submitting to him and he was very close to his goal the night before. But this thought started to occupy his mind a lot, more than anytime and anyone. Also, she was beyond beautiful, in a natural way. He couldn't see a single imperfection on her. Together with her personality, she was beyond what he could have dreamed of. Spending time with her was affecting him as well, if he had been a human, he could already have fallen in love with her.

In a fascinating way, when he had seen her look when she was leaving the pool or at night when she was in the elevator, he started to feel something he wasn't used to. There was the possibility that he could fall for her too.

He didn't care about his wife that much and he wasn't hoping to gain Linda's heart or to make her his woman. But he felt that it wasn't going to be that easy for him to play his regular game, as in 'fuck and degrade to an office slut'.

Her integrity was a problem in this plan, yes. But what he was thinking at that moment was completely about his feelings. She was too precious to fuck and forget. He sensed that he would want to spend time with her, because this was the first woman he couldn't get out of his mind.

And if that happened, eventually he could want to make her his woman. This was a long-term issue and he didn't care about it that much. But, at that moment, he didn't want to play this game in a guest field, where he had no familiarity with. He wasn't accustomed to valuing women like that. That was making him nervous.

All those thoughts and realizing her perfection made him question his decision at the pool. He felt a faint shiver, worrying if he missed a precious chance. There were no clues that letting his prey go that day was a mistake. But her beauty, how she was owning the place she was in, how everyone was adoring her appearance and her conversation, started to make him feel like she was way above his league. And jealous.

For the first time in his life, he realized that there was such a thing for him. It was like losing a super power. This was the first time he questioned if he was going to be able to fly or not.

The beast in him didn't let him dwell on those too much. The more perfect the woman was, the more vulnerable she would be. Such people's kryptonite was men like Nick. And his move was the best move, possibly which crippled her whole integrity and self-confidence.

He relaxed and returned to his path to make an example of her, showing everyone - meaning himself - that he could not be denied of taking what was his - again meaning, anything he wanted. She was going to suffer bad and suffer too good that she wasn't going to be herself anymore.

He walked to her while she was talking to her new friends, approached her ear and whispered "You are shining today, I'm proud of you." softly brushing her ear with his lips and walked away. Linda forgot what she was talking about. What was that? Did he compliment or did he harass her in front of all these people? She looked at them and it looked like they didn't see anything extraordinary.

For the rest of that cocktail, she talked less and listened to others more. She wasn't that relaxed anymore, her mind was busy, she was feeling a bit tense and slightly edgy. She couldn't be sure if there was arousal in her mixed feelings but she was sure that his action triggered something innate, which she wasn't aware of all her life.

She never longed for or experienced a man acting this way to her. This was new and unbalancing.

Her eyes found him time to time, to see him looking at her in every one of those times. She, again, felt the same way. Completely new and disturbing sensations were there; to be accurate, they were mostly disturbing. She couldn't name that. He could be seeing her as she was a prey. He also was acting as if he was her man time to time. Even his posture was a threat to her. He looked too confident but she didn't want to think about what plan he was confident on. This was exhausting.

But she knew. She wasn't agreeing with him but she knew that he was sure he could get her. She also knew it was her mistake to make him think like that, with all her vulnerable actions. It wasn't clear if he knew it but she did. She was almost sure that there were times he could have got her. And, his confidence, even as a result of her actions or not, was making it harder for her to control herself.

Linda wasn't fully aware of the fact that she had been considering the possibility of Nick having her since this vacation started. One way or another, her mind was constantly busy on this subject. That was exactly what Nick planned, when trying to remove the unnecessary steps and put her and himself in the zone. Linda wasn't also aware of another fact that a wicked part of her mind was curious about the answer of the question 'When?' rather than 'If', seeing that it was likely to happen if she went on like that.

When they were back, Steve said "Let's meet at the bar in half an hour, tomorrow we're free so this is the night" when they were all in the elevator. Linda had plans with her new friends the next day but they had no meetings that day.

Linda heard Nick say "I'll pick you up when I'm going down." when she was opening her door.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to be there. She was sure that she didn't want him to pick her up. She wore some casual outfits, her beige capri shorts, white shirt and loafers, sat on her bed and started waiting. After a few minutes she said "What am I doing? Why am I waiting for him?" and stood up to leave. When she left the room, Nick was going out of his room.

"Impatient, huh?" he said smirking.

She didn't smile and walked past him but he joined her and put his hand on her back again. He didn't take his hand off until they were in the elevator.

"I like how you smell." he said standing too close to her.

"I'm not wearing any perfume." Linda answered, trying to sound distant when the elevator doors opened.

"Exactly." he said as he put his hand on her back and guided her out of the elevator.

Linda was not comfortable with that but she wasn't protesting. She thought she had to but she wasn't.

Most of them got drunk that night, except Linda and Nick. They had a couple of soft drinks only.

Nick wasn't bothering her but he made sure that he was always in Linda's orbit. He was talking to her, touching her innocently. Martin and Steve were coming near them and telling stupid jokes, making idiotic sounds. Martin said "You look like Prom Queen and King, cheers!"

Linda hated that guy; he never knew where and how to talk. Saying such a thing about a married woman was completely inappropriate. But Linda wasn't angry, she was just uncomfortable.

Nick didn't react to that; Linda saw that he was still looking at her in a way he was detached to everything except Linda. This made her feel exactly like she did in her spring break getaways. She blushed again and turned her eyes to listen to Martin's hollow conversation. Martin wasn't aware of what was going on but a blushed Linda was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He stopped talking and left them after staring at her a few seconds.

When Martin and Steve started to make a scene in the bar area, Linda decided that it was time to go. She said "See you tomorrow, bye." and turned her back to leave. She didn't look at Nick who was buying some drinks at the bar and she didn't stall this time. Because she was still fighting herself, captured by the way Nick looked at her a few minutes ago. She had to leave or she was going to regret it.

When she was near the elevator, she heard Nick "No goodnight for me?"

"Nick! I..."

He was near her and he pressed the elevator button without talking.

This time Linda didn't know what to expect. For him to escort her to her room? Say goodnight and leave? She was trying to think about her marriage, Paul, her career, what kind of a man Nick was.

But there was a thought clouding all those. It was about her. Nick could be a dickhead for all the other women but she was Linda. She was right about being different than all those other women. But she was wrong about Nick. All women thought like that before they justified their willingness before they gave in.

She stepped in and he followed her this time. He wasn't talking but he was staring at her. She was feeling uncomfortable, blushing, fidgeting and she finally turned to him to ask him to stop doing that.

He leaned forward, reaching his hand to her back, approached his lips to hers. She first moved her head back, staring in his eyes with her wide-open eyes. He didn't move further but he was almost inches away from her. She opened her mouth to say "Nick, what are you..." and his lips found hers, his hand pulling her body to his.

Her hands were on his shoulders, as if she was trying to push him away but there was no pushing. He was kissing her and she was only passively experiencing that. She felt his hand go lower, on her buttocks.

She felt a panic knowing that this was crossing all the lines, this was facing something wrong. She also felt a rush but her arousal wasn't letting her do anything. That arousal was with her for the last two days and it was escalating at the moment.

When he pulled her to himself, grabbing her ass, she felt his cock pressing on her front, right above her pussy. It was hard, big and impossible to ignore. This was unacceptable, vile; there was nothing civil in what he was doing or what she was feeling.

Shortly after this contact, Nick felt Linda's tongue in his mouth. This was the exact moment when Linda was a participant in this disgraceful event and this event was in betrayal category after that moment.

He caught her tongue with his lips, slowly sucked on it when he was moving his head back. This was the unforgettable moment he was waiting. He had to see her expressions. He didn't care about fucking her at that moment, he was hungry for this scene.

Linda was startled and shame was all she felt when Nick stopped kissing her.

She already betrayed her married and dignified profile. She risked all she cared about, just because she could not fight her desire to kiss him and whatever was going to happen next. But he stopped kissing her. She was feeling horny, dazed and in panic at the same time. Her panic was already there but when he stopped kissing her, this amplified her panic and arousal. She gave in and he got what he wanted, was that it? She never felt that insecure in her whole life.

She could have been right if he wasn't into her that much. He would have loved to leave her like that and make her suffer more. But it wasn't easy for him to contain himself in her presence as well. She was beyond precious. He was looking in her eyes, savoring every moment of her confused face. He was inhaling through his nose and smelling her, burning this moment into his brain with all his senses. He was looking at her, still groping her lovely ass, still feeling the taste of her tongue on his tongue and lips and smelling her.

One sense was missing. He wanted to hear her too.

The elevator had already reached their floor but since nobody called it back, they weren't aware.

He moved forward, pushing her to the corner. She was between the elevator mirror and Nick. She was feeling his hand on her ass, moving, grabbing, groping constantly. She was all wet and an exhausted part of her was still trying to persuade herself to stop this before it was too late.

Then, Linda felt his finger, moving between her ass cheeks. She wanted to protest but his lips found hers and they started kissing again. This time Linda was as hungry as he was. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking his tongue, licking it, exploring his mouth with her tongue.

Suddenly, Linda's eyes popped wide open. Nick broke the kiss and he was again looking at her face. Linda didn't know what to do because Nick was pressing his finger on her butthole. He slightly bent his knees and he was slowly grinding his cock on her pussy while his finger was playing on her rear hole, over her capri shorts. Linda wanted him to fuck her at that moment. She didn't care about anything, she wanted this too much. And, what kind of a cock was that? She was feeling it with all its glory.

She couldn't help but a real hot moan escaped from her mouth. That was what Nick was longing for, his last sense was satisfied too. He slowly turned Linda around and she was looking in the mirror, watching both of them as if she was a third person there.

He positioned himself behind her back, wrapping one arm on her waist and moving it slowly to her breast. He started to fondle and grab her breast and he positioned his stiff bulge on one of her ass cheeks, standing slightly on her side. Linda was watching everything in the mirror, passively waiting for what was about to happen next, breathing silently but heavily.

She felt something between her legs. It was everywhere and she panicked. Then she realized that it was his hand between her legs, moving to her front and he was grabbing her pussy as well, while his other hand was still playing with her breast.

Linda knew this reflection in the mirror was nothing like her, she was looking at her face and it was very hard for her to see herself like that. She looked at his face, he was watching her expressions in the mirror while his hands were all over her body.

His hand was grabbing her pussy, squeezing and releasing, pressing his middle finger as if he was trying to penetrate through her shorts. When his hand moved towards the buttons of her shorts, she decided she had to stop him. If she wasn't watching herself in the mirror like that, she probably wouldn't feel that urge. This was way out of the line. She had to stop all this.

There were many voices in her head. Some rationalizing that she could call this a mistake and leave it at that point, without ruining anything. Paul would understand or could cope with that after a short anger. This was a momentary incident.

There was still a way out of this filthy situation. She could find another job, explain this to Paul or not and move on with minimum damage.

She was trying to suppress the other voices, where most of them were trying to justify this situation and telling her to give in, live this through. Those voices were going to ruin her life and Nick's hands on her body were not helping her fight against them.

She turned her head as much as she could, to stare in his eyes which were looking in her eyes directly at that moment. She used her final will power to decide, opened her mouth to talk and tell him that was enough.

At that moment she felt his hand grabbing her pussy again, lifting her up a bit. Her eyes closed under his vicious stare for a few seconds, trying to dismiss that incredible pleasure and talk. A moan escaped from her throat.

She opened her mouth again and her faint voice said "Not here."

Her mind was burning, as her pussy did. She said the last thing she should have said. Not here? This meant 'do what you want do to me but not here'.

He snogged her, covering her mouth with his, moved his hand out of her thighs and to her front, this time opening the buttons of her shorts one by one. She could not resist him anymore. He managed to open two buttons and slid his hand into her shorts, then under her panties and found her wet pussy. She was making many sounds, protesting, moaning in his mouth. He started to play with her bare pussy, slowly inserted a finger in her while opening a few buttons of her shirt. His hand found her bare breast in her bra and he never broke the kiss.

Linda was kissing him back, grinding her ass on his cock, which was finally positioned between her ass cheeks, buckling, leaning back, constantly moving.

Then he stopped kissing her and put his face beside hers, they watched each other in the mirror cheek to cheek. He was fascinated by the beauty in his hands, how she was wiggling, close to orgasm with all her incredible expressions. There were expressions showing every sensation on her face. Shame, passion, desire, pleasure, everything. When she started convulsing, letting her still mysterious pussy start to climax in his palm, he started to cum in his pants as well. She was making him cum with her beautiful little ass, with all her squirming.