Persistent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

He turned his head to start kissing her cheek and moving his lips towards her ear.

He was breathing heavily when he whispered "Tomorrow night. Make me feel that I'm your male. If you still want it."

She was looking at him in the mirror, eyes almost closed; she was hearing what he was saying but she was completely in a different universe at that moment. His last words were echoing in her head. 'If you still want it'.

"It?" Her mind was stuck at that simple but diabolical word. "It", meaning sex? Was he referring to...? Just as she was thinking those, she felt 'it' between her ass cheeks with an even more awareness. She was still having her orgasm and she was wanting that thing - 'it' - even more.

He kissed her lips one more time, moved his hand from her pussy to his mouth, licked his fingers looking in her eyes in the mirror and left the elevator.

It took a few seconds for Linda to recover from what happened. She quickly buttoned her shorts, fixed her shirt and left the elevator to go to her room.

She was very embarrassed again; she didn't want to remember the events in the elevator and she didn't want to think about what was going to happen to her or to her marriage.

There was too much to consider in terms of damage control but her mind and pussy were still hungry. She couldn't believe how much happened in a few minutes in the elevator. She decided to take a cold shower to cool herself down.

Nick was in his room, looking in the mirror, holding his hand under his nose and still smelling her. He was surprised that he came like that, in such a short time. That was one of the hottest things he experienced in his life. And he wanted her even more. He was a bit worried that she could change her mind out of guilt or other reasons but he wasn't less determined.

If needed, he could even start over, seduce her and try for a year to get her. He hoped he wasn't going to regret letting her go because his soul was telling him that he should have dragged her to his room and fucked her senseless, instead of cumming in his pants like that.

But, on the other hand, he knew that this move was a uniquely cool one. She probably was even more confused and she would see that as an act of a mysterious confidence.

She couldn't have guessed that his plan was to make her cum once in the elevator and then fuck her in his room.

But he changed his mind because grinding on her pleading ass was so lovely and he wanted to cum like that. She probably perceived his temporary weakness as an indicator of his confidence. He hoped she didn't notice him cum, not that it would matter but unloading in his pants harbored a scent of inexperience, especially considering the short period it took. He hoped that she didn't avoid him the next night.

It was almost morning when Linda finally stopped crying and slept. She felt like it was the end of the world, as she ruined everything in her life and she had no way out of this.

Her only branch to hold was the fact that they didn't have sex. If they did, she would be feeling even worse. She repeated this to herself a few times, as if she was convincing herself.

She tried to convince herself that Nick forced himself on her in the elevator and she was so shocked that she could not fight back as she should have.

But she knew that this could only be true for the first minute or two and even she wasn't very sure about that part either.

She had been practically looking for his attention or enabling him for the last two days. At least it seemed so. She didn't push him back or tell him to stop.

She never protested when he put his hand on her back or guided her around. He acted as if she was his and she never made him doubt that.

Would he tell the others? Her dignity would be lost in other people's eyes. If he told, her future in that company would be over and her whole career would be affected by that. Nobody would respect her if they knew she became another victim of Nick, willingly. Even if they knew that they didn't have sex. What could she do if Nick told them they had sex too? It wasn't something she could defend herself and tell people the truth.

She was constantly trying to find escape routes from this situation.

This was a disaster for her career.

Unless...

She thought that she could act cool about that. As if it was a two-way street, as if she wanted to play around and she did. Other people could think that she was a female version of Nick, a woman without principles or morality but still intimidating. She reserved this thought as one of the possible solutions. To think about and decide if she had it in her to pull such a thing off or not. And, whether this was a better than the real thing.

Then, she thought about Paul. Her marriage. They were a decent couple with almost no flaws until that day and there was no way he could live with that. He might manage to live with her mistake, if he truly loved her. But he would never accept the other solution, even if he knew it was to save her career. Being married with such a figure would ruin his self-esteem, even if it wasn't true and even if he knew it wasn't true.

She noticed that she had been thinking about her career more than her marriage since the event happened. That made her question her marriage. Probably, the marriage part was the main problem and she felt that it was impossible to find a solution for that. If she wasn't married, this wouldn't have been a big deal.

Her mind, which was still trying to save her from all these problems, was telling her that she could blame her marriage or Paul, at least up to a level. If he provided a bit more passion in their sex life, she might not be attracted to such a dirty kind of a thing.

But she knew she never sought for such a thing, she knew that there were a few occasions in their past when she just smiled and didn't even consider when Paul suggested some spicy role plays or such things.

That might have been the problem. Who would suggest that? He had to try to set the scene or try what he had in mind, to let the events find their course naturally. Knowing that it was a planned acting thing, who would find that interesting? Wasn't this proving that he didn't have it in him? If he needed to plan or ask?

She knew that blaming Paul with such things would not help but at least she could blame herself a bit less thinking those.

When her brain was in such an overload mode, trying to figure out her situation, she was still repeating that they didn't have sex.

That bastard didn't see her naked, she didn't see or touch his thingy, he didn't enter her. Every time she was thinking those, she was feeling uneasy because she couldn't say "he couldn't enter me" or "I didn't let him enter me". She knew that 'not fucking her' was his choice. She said "not here". She kind of told him to fuck her and he didn't.

She became even more upset when she noticed that she was still getting wet when reliving that incident, she was finding herself confused and trying to find out why he left her there, instead of dragging her to one of their rooms and...

Then it hit her. She wasn't done yet. She made her mistake, lived something with Nick and some part of her was still seeking that satisfaction, which she desired at that moment and did not get.

That made her cry in panic. Her mind was busy very much, preventing her from eliminating any of those problems. If she could concentrate on one of them, she probably would make a decision and live with it.

But at that moment, she noticed that there was only one decision to make. She had to decide not to make this any worse than it already was.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers