Persistent Ch. 01

Story Info
Married beauty in a misogynist's cross hairs.
16.1k words
4.01
27.8k
70

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers

Linda recently became the News Director of a medium sized TV Channel and after she was promoted to this position, the channel thrived in news field and reputation in that region. She was a serious professional with unbreakable ideals about her work. She delivered, no matter how. She had a career plan and she was dedicated to get there. This promotion was earlier than she expected it to be but she earned it. Some people already started to see her as the next possible General Manager of the Channel.

The owners of the network didn't care much about anything but their public reputation and the money they were harvesting. They wanted diversity and Linda was an easily obvious choice, considering her skills. They appreciated her work before making that decision; after seeing her success in her new position, they became determined to support her till the end.

On her way up, she had a hunch that there were other dynamics in her workplace. She always thought that doing her work well was the only way to succeed but it was obvious that some people were moving up too fast when their calibre was considered.

It took more than 5 years for her to notice what was going on. She was surprised when she found out that she was in the middle of that unpleasantness, without knowing.

The channel's GM Nick regretted not objecting to her final promotion at that time, because her name started to get bigger than his own and he started to feel insecure about his throne for the first time. There were many employees seeing her as his equal, if not his superior in value. But his main concern wasn't about his career.

When Linda first started to work in this company, she was approached by Nick. Since that day, he couldn't get the response he was looking for but he knew that this promotion made it harder for him. He didn't care about her being a threat for him as much as he worried about not getting into her panties.

In Linda's perspective, Nick's advances towards her weren't harassment. She wasn't a naive person but she was very confident about herself. She was used to being hit on all the time because she was gorgeous and she knew that.

She had that dark Cleopatra hair, a fair skin, warm green eyes that you could get hypnotized looking at, a small nose on her soft and lovely face that you couldn't help but stare at, remarkable breasts without being too large, a nice and soft looking but shapely ass and toned beautiful legs. That was why she never took his jokes or implications towards her seriously. She knew guys couldn't stay away from her, even at times she was in her casual, unisex choice of clothes.

She never thought that he was trying to use his position to take advantage of her or if he had another agenda, this had to be 'boys being boys'.

In the first incident of Nick with Linda, he saw her perfect legs in her modest skirt and said "I see you're trying to get management's attention, Linda, nice skirt!" as if she was wearing some revealing skirt. This was his trick. To put the naughty seed in a woman's head. Even if that action was a lousy and cheap one.

He thought that all girls dreamed of their manager, wanting to be his playthings. He truly believed that she was going to be happy that her legs were noticed by Nick. And this was one of his ways of opening up the path for a woman to her prize, his cock, as a kind courtesy.

He wasn't a handsome man. Or a nice guy, apparently. He came from money, had a style and he had a say in his employees' future. What else would they want? They had to be thinking that finding a place on their leader's lap was the main goal in their professional lives. They were women, he knew their real dream and everyone knew that all this career bullshit was not for them, it was a tool for them to get the attention of high quality(!) men. He was wired and raised that way.

He reinforced those thoughts throughout his life, thanks to weak women who gave in along the way.

His trophy wife, Emma was slightly an exception to that. She was a bitch to everyone else, except Nick. She was a former model and she spent most of her time to stay in shape, to remain in a model's figure. That was what her husband deserved, nothing less.

Probably, her bitchy behavior to other women was the reason he chose her as his life partner. In short time, she found out his infinite appetite towards other women and she also had an idea about his main motivation in chasing them, it was more than sex. She even caught him with some of them a few times but that was another story. They had a different kind of marriage.

Anyway, even when he was younger, he thought that any moving female was expecting him to take her. He managed to fuck most of the maids in his father's house, a few teachers in his school, the wife of their neighbor who was his mother's friend, before he got his bachelor's degree.

His perception, due to some of those incidents, was telling him that most of them loved to play 'hard to get' when they were cornered but they weren't designed to say a 'genuine no'. And, after he inserted his thick cock in their pussies, it didn't take long for him to fuck the reluctance out from them. He also realized that when he humiliated and ignored the ones he fucked, they became addicted to him, offering things that could ruin their reputations.

He was also addicted. At first, to women. Their legs, asses, breasts.

Then, he became addicted to pushing them to do things they were reluctant to do. He loved to see their struggle and their changing emotions or attitudes at the time of surrendering or getting fucked by him. This was what he liked, much more than their pussies or legs. He liked the emotional surrender. He didn't like non-consent; rape was something only losers would do. She had to be reluctant and she had to give in.

Then, the pleasure of another experience took the lead. Observing the surrender of the women who were rejecting him or who were truly reluctant, especially when they were some losers' wives. They weren't as few as he thought. He was good at getting into their minds and panties, of course. Especially after he became the GM, he almost started to target only the married ones, the ones who could not try to file a complaint against him. But the slutty ones approaching him for his sympathy to get promotions or other favors didn't give him much pleasure. He saw them as educated whores, purchased pussies, cheap bitches.

Married women's cunts were more grateful than of those who he flirted normally, according to his experiences. The more decent the women were, the more they had to sacrifice. The more they sacrificed, the more extreme their surrender was, resulting in unique pleasures for both him and the women.

He enjoyed their desire for him during his conquer and he enjoyed their unhealthy devotion for him when he was neglecting or humiliating them before or after they let themselves get fucked by him.

He enjoyed the latter even more. In his small circle of friends, he called the ones he fucked as 'his fuckables'. If he fucked one of them, she could almost never resist when he wanted to fuck her again. Even if she knew she had to avoid that.

He loved to see their faces the day after he fucked them; he liked to ignore their efforts to maintain a dignified and professional relationship; he made sure that they felt used.

If the woman acted as if nothing happened, he didn't let her get away with it. He teased her saying things like "You look tired, I guess it was a night to remember." loudly, smirking and looking at her face and at anyone near them. This way, he made her feel like everyone suspected about what happened. He loved doing that to the ones who were married or had a dignified profile among her colleagues.

But he never blackmailed anyone, it was in the same category with rape. He didn't see the possibility of a woman resisting him, why would he need such a pathetic method?

Nobody knew how many women were his victims but there were at least four-five women who were labeled as his sluts in the company, two of them being married.

But he couldn't enjoy Linda's cunt yet and she wasn't under his control; so, she was a challenge for him. He wanted her to be his fuckable too. If he managed that, he was going to fuck her a lot, because she was so hot, in a way that he desired her even without needing his other inclinations to be triggered. As a side benefit, she wasn't going to be a threat for his position as well.

Linda started to suspect something was going on when she noticed that Nick was doing similar things to many women, seducing or taunting them with his irritating or seductive behaviors, some of them not even close to being attractive. There was a pattern though, there were slutty girls in the office but Nick didn't approach them. Linda noticed the uneasy countenance of some of the women he approached. It wasn't like they despised him. It was as if they were terrified of him.

The week after Linda returned from her honeymoon, Nick started to approach her again. This was about six months before her grand promotion. He was coming on to her with full power. Nothing like what he was doing before. He was talking about her future in the company, telling stuff about hanging out with the big boys, he was barely staying out of the 'sexual harassment' boundaries. She didn't understand what this was all about, she didn't get what the reason of this change was.

At an office party, Linda was talking to Maggie, one of the oldest employees in the network. By the help of the alcohol, she spilled some secrets about a married woman who had to leave the company after experiencing Nick.

"That bastard was very dedicated to get her."

What she was telling sounded familiar to Linda.

"Go on, Maggie, he's awkward on me too. I want to learn what this is all about."

"Be careful is all I can say. Don't give in and don't let him intimidate you. He never gives up. And he has unique ways for everyone."

"He was hitting on me the day I started to work here. But after my honeymoon, he has been all around me and this didn't change since then. I can't understand why. Is this about my promotion? You know they gave me a desk a month earlier than my wedding."

"I don't think so. He could have stopped you getting promoted for that position. I know what changed."

"You do?"

"Yeah, he likes married women. And you're gorgeous, he won't give up chasing you."

"You're sweet, and you're a hottie yourself too!" They both giggled and Linda went on "He can try, he has no chance. Is there something I should be worried about?"

"Don't worry, he doesn't rape anyone. He never uses words of threat or favors, not related to sex. He makes you feel like there's a threat or there is a perk. She was one of the women who didn't get anything in return."

"Oh, she rejected him then?"

"You're not listening carefully. I said in return. He got what he wanted and he extended his pleasure not doing what she was expecting."

Linda was confused. She understood that he used some lines to persuade her but she didn't understand the extending pleasure part.

"What do you mean?"

"Linda, he was coming on to you because you were the hottest girl, not only at this company but possibly in this town. He escalated his actions towards you because you got married."

Maggie looked at Linda and understood she needed some more detail. "You didn't have a reason to refuse him by then but now you do. This makes you irresistible for him. Maybe it's about the challenge. I can't know how his mind works but he could be enjoying to bend reluctant people, I don't know what he gets off to."

What Linda was hearing was out of her world. She could not understand the reasoning in this conversation. She didn't understand the logic. It sounded a bit terrifying to her but she wasn't that uncomfortable when she heard those words.

When she wasn't married, there was a slight possibility that he could have succeeded but after that, it was only a dream for him. He didn't have anything to threaten her for, he didn't have any upper hands against her; because she could easily find another job elsewhere.

He also didn't have any advantages compared to her husband, he was one of the nicest men she met and he was like a model from the cover of a fitness magazine. He was a promising instructor, planning to be a professor in less than 5 years. He couldn't compete with him in any way.

"The problem was, she confessed that she enjoyed the sex and that she wanted to do it again with him after some time passed. He treated her like dirt."

"So, she was into him?"

"No, just the opposite. She was asking for a favor, he managed to convince her. She was feeling awful that day. But I guess his behaviors, how he talked and how he..." she stopped talking.

"Oh, come on Maggie, we're past that point. The way he fucked her, I got it." Linda never cared much about sex.

"She told me he was good at that. And had the tools for it."

Linda managed not to make any comments on this subject, there was nothing normal with that. She didn't understand such games about sex, sex wasn't such a complicated thing for her.

She also knew what that woman did was indecent in many ways and possibly she was sorry only for not getting what she expected in return. In return of giving away her all dignity and everything else.

And she also wondered what Nick was thinking doing all these. This was unarguably sexual harassment; he was the boss of everyone there. If only one of those women filed a complaint, probably the rest of them would join to burn him alive. She didn't say anything but she kind of felt that Maggie's friend was asking for it. What a slut. But she also wondered, was this all about Nick's sexual gratification?

"Why do you think he does such things? Just sex or anything else?"

"I don't know. But I know that he also benefits from that. There are a few women who cannot contradict with him in the company this way. Possibly his lackeys admire him as well, such as Martin and Steve."

"Who else? Do you know?"

"Why are you asking? I heard stuff but I don't know names."

"OK. Just out of curiosity, what's so fascinating about him? Or sex with him? What did she tell you?"

"She said that he has a thick cock. It's long too but thick, very thick. She told me that it hurt. I'm not sure if she said it as a good thing or whatever that meant but I don't want to talk about it anymore."

Maggie stopped talking and blushed a bit. Did she get turned on while talking about it? Linda wondered if all women in this company were sluts. This conversation made Linda a bit uncomfortable, she wasn't expecting to hear details about that guy's dick.

She decided to change the subject and after a shallow small talk, she left Maggie's side and returned to where her team was.

In the following months, Linda became Nick's main target and she observed his behaviors better this time, given what she heard. Also, she learned about a few other women's stories. The number was higher than Maggie mentioned. They were mostly telling the same story, with various results. Some got promoted by his help, one or two had to quit. It wasn't about their appearances, there were beautiful ones and unattractive ones. She understood that there was a mystery in his motives.

She told her husband Paul about those a few times. He felt uncomfortable about all this contaminated work environment. He offered to pay a visit to her office and gave a mouthful. Linda hated that protective male bullshit and she gave Paul a mouthful in return. He suggested her to organize the victims and file a complaint against him, she reminded him that this would make her the black sheep in the company, due to staining their reputation.

He told her to find another job, she said she wasn't going to run away etc.

Paul asked about the details and Linda told him, most of it. She didn't tell him about how some women admitted that they enjoyed the sex, how some of his victims talked about his cock or about their most shared comments on how they were aroused by his overwhelming confidence, not to make him uneasy. He would think that women at the company were talking about his cock or how good he fucked them. Which wouldn't be a wrong assumption for a few of them.

They didn't have a problem in their marriage and sex life. Paul was a good lover and they loved their harmony. Since Nick's cock was mentioned before, it might raise questions such as whether Linda was a woman who longed for a big cock, bigger than her husband's. She wasn't. She never thought about that and she liked sex mentally, as much as physically. She even considered that she was lucky because Paul didn't have a cock to hurt her; he provided her what she wanted, within her comfort zone. She loved his abs and chest more than his cock. Sex wasn't in her prior subjects list.

At work, she stood her ground without letting Nick penetrate her shield. Even Paul stopped worrying about this. The worst part was that she had to see him too much more because she was in the top management circle. They were together in every meeting and he never stopped trying. She had some subtle feelings or embarrassing nice tingling time to time, when he made innocent comments which could also have some naughty implications.

When Linda received the automatic schedule invite on her phone, she knew that Paul was going to complain about that. She had to be out of town with Nick for about one week, for a series of meetings and other stuff which she found mostly irrelevant for her position and her department. She checked the attendees in the invite and relaxed a bit to see that there were a few of other managers and their assistants too; it was relieving to see that this wasn't a plot of that Nick bastard.

She rehearsed what she was going to tell Paul and told him as if this was no big deal.

"Paul, they planned a business get together out of town. I have to go tomorrow. There are meetings and some other scheduled events, involving branch channels and sibling companies of the network."

Paul just stared at her. He didn't even bother to ask the obvious question. He waited for her to continue.

Linda tried to ease him into the situation by showing that she was as concerned as he was "I got worried when I got the update but I checked that everyone will be there. So, this looks legit." smiling warmly "Meaning, it's not a plan of Nick's."

He hissed "So, Nick will be all over you day and night?" clearly wanting to kill him.

"You know it's not important. He doesn't need to be there to try his best, he's already doing it, he's doing it to most women. Just wait until next year. I'm planning to pay a visit to one of the senior partners, she might want to speed things up, to put me in the driver's seat. But if I don't wait enough, I would look like a vicious career freak."

"Get your own drinks and don't drink too much. We both know how alcohol affects you. I don't want to hear something like 'I don't remember what happened, I found myself in his room'" and left to bed.

This was beyond rude. Linda managed not to answer that because she didn't want to have an argument before she left. But his words earned a serious response. Which she was going to stuff in his mouth when she returned. She lingered a bit, packed her suitcase, did her waxing and other skin care stuff to be ready for one week in business outfits and joined him.

Paul was feeling uneasy but he didn't want her to go without feeling his love for her. He made his move and she reciprocated with love. They slept in each other's arms after their lovely, bonding, warm sex.

Meanwhile, in Nick's house, he was having some sort of an arguably similar moment. Nick was giving it to Emma, making her beg for more and enjoying her appreciation to him. He liked to fuck Emma in doggy position once a week. He liked to start slow on the bed, admiring the view of her perfect ass, then to increase his thrusts and roughness, pushing her to the edge of the bed, making her try not to fall.

theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers