Personal Assistant Pt. 02

Story Info
A personal assistant is introduced to her new job.
1.1k words
3.96
14.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
winthr0p
winthr0p
10 Followers

I report for work Monday morning horny and drenched. I've been unable to prevent myself from playing with my pussy all weekend but I've followed the rules and not had any orgasms. As the cold office air hits my wet waxed cunt I think it probably would have been a better idea not to touch myself all weekend. My hard nipples are obviously denting my thin white blouse.

I walk into my boss's office for my first inspection as an employee. Mr Smith, my boss, is already at his desk and on the phone so I assume the inspection position (feet shoulder width apart, hands behind my head, elbows out, back straight) next to his desk and wait.

He stares at me while he's on his call and eventually mimes that I should lift my skirt. I do so and then he just keeps staring, occasionally talking on the phone. I don't drop my skirt, as I've not been told to. Eventually the call ends and he hangs up.

Mr. Smith stands and says "Very nice, I see you followed my instructions not to orgasm this weekend. I do love a desperate slut." he then plunges two fingers into my hungry cunt. I cry out in pleasure and surprise and he chuckles.

"yes this will do nicely, come bend over the desk I have something for you."

I bend over the desk and he sits in his chair which puts my ass in his face. I feel a slight pressure at the entrance to my pussy and then a device which fits partially inside me and also over my clit slides into place. I hear a bottle pop open and a moment later I feel something cold press against my ass.

Mr Smith says "easy, relax and let it in."

He then slides in what I assume must be a butt plug. It feels heavy and different and so so good. I'd never expected to like something in my ass this much.

"Your body and your orgasms belong to me now, these are to remind you of your place. the vibrator is connected to an app on my phone and I may turn it on at any moment. In addition it collects data and will report back any orgasms. It, of course, will emergency shut off if you reach orgasm and I haven't allowed it, thereby ruining the orgasm, but you will still be punished for the orgasm. Report to Cynthia who will show you to your desk. You are to treat her as an extension of myself and obey her in all things. Come back in here in an hour, there's no need to knock. Do you have any questions for me?"

I nervously shift my weight around and say "What about the other employees? Should I obey them as well?"

Mr Smith smiles approvingly "They are only allowed access to you by appointment which you have open on Fridays, that said, any task which will take you less than 5 minutes you can comply with, any more and you should have them make an appointment through Cynthia."

"yes, sir" I reply.

He dismisses me with a wave of his hands and I go out to Cynthia. The beautiful busty redhead is in waist high black slacks with a green turtleneck tucked in. She looks classy and commanding and so sexy. I've never been with a woman but I get the definite feeling that that won't last the week. When she sees me approach she rises and says

"I'll be showing you your office."

She then walks down the hall quite quickly clearly expecting me to keep up. It seems to be an older style office with cubicles and right off of the main walkway she stops at one that's different. This one stands with some space all the way around it and all of the walls down to the floor are glass. In addition the cubicle is up three short steps meaning no one will have to bend over to look under my desk.

"Like it?" she says with a wink, "when you sit at your desk you will always sit with your legs spread so that any employees who need a morale boost can get one. Now unbutton the top three buttons, pull your tits out over the top of your blouse, and make your nipples hard."

After a stunned moment I hurriedly do so as Cynthia stares expectantly. I pluck and twist my sensitive nipples until they stand out obscenely.

"Good, now as you work be sure to play with them occasionally to keep them hard. If you fail to do so, I'll be forced to clamp them."

She shows me the pages I'm to type up today and, with that, tweaks one of my nipples hard and walks away. I'm working pretty well for about 10 minutes, playing with my nipples every so often to keep them hard, when the vibrator turns on and I yelp as I've forgotten about it. On my oversensitive pussy it feels amazing and I'm quickly nearing an orgasm. As I'm trying to keep quiet I notice that a small cluster of men and women have gathered around in front of my desk and are all looking under my desk.

The men are visibly hard in their pants and the women all seem keen as well, some of them sneakily playing with their nipples and rubbing their legs together slightly. Their arousal only fuels my own and just as I'm white knuckling the desk afraid I'm about to come the vibrations stop and I breathe a sigh of relief. The employees go back to their work and I go back to mine.

This continues every 10 minutes for the full hour and at the end I'm a whimpering desperate mess. I get up to report to Mr. Smith and my juices roll down to the top of my thigh highs where it soaks in. I tweak my nipples to plump them back up one more time and carefully walk to my boss's office with my tits out avoiding the mocking leering gaze of the other employees as I pass by.

I walk into my boss's office to find 6 people, 3 men and 3 women, sitting in the chairs across from him all staring at me. Mr. Smith waves me in and says to the assembled guests "Everyone, this is my new personal assistant, today is her first day and she is expected to keep you comfortable. Please let her know if she can do anything at all for you."

winthr0p
winthr0p
10 Followers