All Comments on 'Personal Assistant Pt. 02'

by HeadMstr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Lovely!!! Might be nice to have the wife drop by the office some evening to watch!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, wifey should definitely drop by the office to watch. It doesn’t have to be a negative though. When my wife caught me wearing a sexy bra and having a massive plug in my ass, she shrieked and called me gay..I instantly came so so hard..in my satin panties.

JT

HeadMstrHeadMstr10 months agoAuthor

Wait until you see Pt. 4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, a couple of things may happen. One, Tom's wife drops by the office but does not find her husband around. She does not know that he is getting fucked by a couple of guys near his office. She leaves but does hear what appears to be grunting in the other office. Or, while Tom is getting fucked at his office, his wife is being visited by a couple of guys that blackmail her with the pledge not to tell Tom. Since they were not being intimate, they do not find out that each is wearing a chastity/cock cage. Tom is still forced to go to a gay bar and get picked up while his wife is being pimped out. The options are still endless so lets see where the author is going with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeadMstr@HeadMstr
Widowed vet, now sharing a home with one married couple (he is FTM trans) and one MTF post-op trans.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES