All Comments on 'Personal Coaching Ch. 02'

by BeltBuckle

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago
Trust me!

A gullible gobbler!! We all need one of those!!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Sucking becomes natural

Oscar convinces Ronnie of his unorthodox training methods: First, it's natural to exercise naked. Secondly, during the exercises Oscar has to scan Ronnie's muscles with his hands. Thirdly, to provide him with energy and protein, Oscar needs to feed his cum to Ronnie. It's so inspiring to see the naive young man adopt everything willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

As I said before. MORE!

-HN

bhart1bhart1about 5 years ago
Not quite a 5, but definitely more than a 4!

Well-developed and likeable characters, size/masculinity differential and, so far at least, a healthy mentoring relationship between the two leads - pretty much all of my triggers. Very nicely done! I do hope Oscar doesn't end up abusing young Ronnie's trust and admiration, as rules 2 and 3 seem to hint at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Written well...

Prosaic and repetitive plot. Knew the storyline when Ronnie walked in the door.

Good writing though. Keep it up.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

WOW dam good and hard!!!!!!!!!!

grandpax4grandpax4about 5 years ago
Weight training

I would more than anything like to know where you can weight train naked as he says its better for you. Every place with weights or exercise equipment has many windows that you can see in and couldnt do that naked. If gold gyms do any of that i need to sign up and get a trainer there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dam hot

I really wish I was ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL

Good fiction but a little crazy!! No one is that stupid. It would have been better if he was innocent and he begged for sex out of lust. Still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great fun

I'd love to have a coach like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I use to have a coach like that as a kid. He told me cum was the best nutrition I could get so he trained me in sucking it out of cocks. I sucked he's and the other cocks he gave to me and I learned a lot.

I know now what he did was wrong. But he taught me great life lessons none the less.

And I still suck cock even now because now I love it and it makes me feel good about myself rather than being tricked to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

I love going to the gym, especially the locker room with all those beautiful swinging cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was good...I would have liked it more if coach teased him more at the weight bench by having very short shorts on with his jock strap visible up the legs along with strong musky scent as he bent over to spot the weights. His squatting moving his powerful pheromone laced crotch scent into Ronnie's receptive nose driving him increasingly to a state of lust where he can't concentrate. Coach Oscar notices Ronnie's hard on and basically made sure his jock and shorts covered cock and balls actually end up right over his face...mmm. I wish that would happen to me, I'd be sucking the guy very willingly by the time that session was over. Still, very erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HOT !! Love how the smell of his crotch is mentioned a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous