Personal Coaching Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a complete exhausted mess when coach let go of my body. The cum connecting us made a squishy sound as we came apart, highlighting how much there was.

"Now don't you waste any of that, boy," he instructed me, "That's a lot of energy and protein you just sprayed all over us. Better get down and lap it up while it's still warm!"

He gave me his hand and I licked it clean. Then, he scooped up some more from my body and let me suck it right out of his fingers. Finally, he then let me get down and suck the rest out of his beautiful abs, with the intense musk of his sweat combining with my hot jizz inside of my mouth.

I would probably be hesitant to try and taste my own cum in any other circumstance, but when Oscar ordered me to, there was no "but" or "I don't know". My lips sucked all of my own cum eagerly and hungrily. It didn't taste bad, but I liked Oscar's better - which made me all the more hungry for his next load.

"I was a little too strict with you, kid," he said to me as I was in my knees, fishing the last bits of my cum out of his belly button, "Based on the amount of your load, you're gonna need to be allowed to release that energy a little more. Of course we will have to put rules on that, though."

"Like what, coach?" I said, looking up at him as I licked the last drizzle of cum from my lips.

"Number one, and this is the most important one, you're only allowed to cum if you balance it out with a load coming inside of you as well," Oscar instructed me, "But don't worry... I'm sure I'll be able to provide you with any amount you need. Two, you can't get this load from just any man - there are a lot of men out there who live very unhealthy lifestyles and their diet affects the quality of their semen. You should only receive the loads that come either from me or the men I recommend to you. We still have time for that, but I'm sure I could find a couple of good specimens for you... And three, you should only cum around and with the assistance or supervision of me or these men. Just to make sure we can monitor that your body works as it should."

It seemed pretty straightforward. The most important thing to me was that I was allowed to cum again, even though it was restricted. That alone created a big smile on my face.

"Thank you, coach!" I said happily, "You have no idea how much this all means to me!"

He gave me a friendly smirk as he, once again, helped me get up on my feet.

"My pleasure, boy. Trust me."

12