Personal Demon Pt. 02

Story Info
Callie comes face to face with her sex demon.
951 words
4.64
2.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Demon? Did you just say My demon?" Callie's voice bordered on hysterical.

Kellan started chanting in an unintelligible language. His eyes seemed to grow fierce with purpose as he lit a candle after each incantation. The room seemed to grow darker despite the candlelight filling the small space. Kellan walked over to Callie and took her hand but not with tenderness this time.

He walked her around the circle and once fully around he offered her a cup with a strange smelling concoction inside. Callie was feeling dizzy and did not think she could drink it.

"You must drink it Callie, it will help draw him out." Kellan told her.

"This Demon? I don't want to draw it out. Make it go away!" Callie thrust the ritual cup back into his hands.

Kellan refused it and placed it back in her hands firmly. "Drink." He commanded. This time Callie swallowed it down holding her nose. It had a bitter taste going down but once she swallowed some of it, she seemed to be more calm.

"Now, no matter what you see or what he tells you, do not enter the circle. Do not even think about it."

"Right. Got it," She agreed and nodded her head emphatically just to get the point across. She was staying right here plastered to Kellan's side.

A swirl of smoke filled the center of the circle as Kellan continued chanting. The air pressure in the room seemed to drop like just before a summer storm. It sounded as If Kellan was speaking a strange mixture of Latin and a language she had never heard before.With every word the storm in the circle grew. The smoke from the incense was sucked into the circle and all the tiny glass bottles and idols shattered in one loud bang. Then there was only silence and darkness. A heavy fog filled the room as my eyes adjusted to the lack of light since every candle had been blown out. The smoke had a dark bluish tint to it now and it slowly took the shape of a man. A very big man. I could smell the familiar scent of Butterscotch and whiskey. A scent I realized was a huge turn on for me and with it came visions of hands touching, lips kissing, and bodies entwined together in bliss. Every erotic moment of my life played before my eyes. That first kiss playing spin the bottle, stuck in that closet with a boy I liked, The anticipation of that moment when our

tongues first touched and you realized what tongues can do. The night I lost my virginity in the backseat of a car. The fumbling and confusion. It was pouring rain outside so hard you couldn't see out the windows. The feel of him as he entered me and I knew I would be forever changed only this time there was no pain or discomfort. There was only pleasure, such pleasure. I was dizzy with it. Masturbating and exploring my own body, learning what I really liked. The first orgasm from the magic faucet in the tub. His hands on my breasts, my tongue exploring him. The taste of him when I realized how much I enjoyed him inside my mouth. Every new position, my favorite vibrator and all the dirty things I would do that I could never tell my girlfriends about. The different orgasms over the years. The small ones, the really long ones and finally discovering the multiples. Those orgasms that would continue one into the other until I felt like I was floating away. Sex in the woods, sex on the washing machine, sex bent over the couch, sex against the wall, sex in a public restroom, sex on the floor, and first thing in the morning waking up to his tongue on me. It was him, it was always him.

I could hear someone in the distance calling my name. It was annoying. I opened my eyes to tell whoever it was to leave me alone. That's when I saw him. The man from my dreams standing before me. He was so close I could touch him.

I had to touch him. I never wanted anything more in my life. As I reached my hand out to him I heard Kellan scream "Callie, No!" But it was too late.

My fingers grasped onto his for dear life. The images swam through my mind so quick that it made me dizzy. His hand was my only way out. Before me a vacuum of light appeared blinding me with its brilliance. At some point I fell to my knees as if I was finally face to face with my God. In a way that was true but Oh so wrong. This was no God but a Demon in a sharp suit. I heard a deep voice over the cascade of sounds that wrapped around me. It called my name, a low timbre almost a growl. I wanted to reach that voice. To fight my way there seemed to be the only thing that mattered. I focused on my breath so ragged and fast. A steady thrum which I recognized as a heart beat called to me. It calmed me and I gave into it's warmth. Slowly I came to realizing I was surrounded by strangers in what appeared to be a dark dungeon like pub. There was music playing in the distance. I looked at his face and wanted to cry from the sheer beauty I saw. There was pity in his eyes as he whispered words in an unknown language. When he was done speaking all of the confusion and cloudiness was gone.