Personal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You blink and so does the reflection above, the panic you feel not showing yet. With trembling fingers you feel a warm, familiar curve that had sat on you then given what you wanted previously. And the slim person with the damn fine figure above does so as well. Dressed in only a pair of black lace panties, you currently could have been Kris's twin brother.

Same pretty face with rosebud lips, same narrow chest with pointy nipples, same slim waist with broad hips, same long legs, the same as he was. And then you feel him get on the bed before his face appears above yours. Instead of speaking he dips down to kiss you and you find the shock fading with Kris here. Instead you return the kiss and are left wanting when he rolls over beside you. Taking the hint, you flip on your side and marvel at how having hips make laying like this different.

Kris smiles at you, making something flutter in your stomach before he scoots closer, once more kissing you. This close, basically everything is almost touching and the sheer lacy panties seem barely up to the task of keeping your junk contained. You feel the heat of his arousal and your moan interrupts the kiss, made all the more embarrassing as he slips a hand over your hips and takes hold of your ass. It's the same heart shaped, slightly squishy rump Kris has and his first squeeze sees you make an extremely girly squeal. Try as you might, there's no covering your mouth to keep it from happening again as Kris kisses you before fondling you back there more.

Kris surprises you once more by letting loose and reaching over you, his lips pressing harder along with his dick, before relaxing back to normal. A familiar bottle of lube was placed between you two, cool against your stomach. With a smile, Kris slips his panties down and his dick pokes your still trapped package before he asks you to do the same.

Hands slightly shaking, you wiggle the panties down, recalling this was the first time wearing such a thing since the night everything went wrong. There's no chance for that distant but ugly memory to take root as Kris pulls your dick out, it bumping against his and that was new enough you forget nearly everything else.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." He says, opening the lube and pouring a generous amount into a hand. Shifting slightly, Kris's dick was now lined up with yours and then he reached down, taking you in his wet grasp. You hiss while inhaling, feeling both his heat against the underside of your cock and his cool hand holding you. Looking down, you see Kris holding both of your dicks together, pointing them upward towards your face.

A moan comes from your throat and it sounds like one Kris made when you were fucking him, not at all helping your mental state. But when he started to stroke, that made a few things clearer, namely you weren't going to last very long. Slowly, you feel Kris move his hips towards you, his dick grinding on yours while he kept his hand steady, drawing out another girly sound from you. You do the same thing and between his hand having a firm grip and the smooth heat of his dick, it makes you have to bite back tipping over the edge.

Even as you restrain from motion, Kris gives a few strokes, pressing the two of you closer together before giving another slow thrust. You cry out, knowing no matter what you do the end is coming and there is no stopping it. Kris understood that and picked up speed, the sounds of him stroking loud and lewd, with him telling you it was alright, to just let go.

You give a few halting thrusts before throwing an arm over Kris and pulling him closer still, your hot seed splattering all over the both of you. Gasping and shuddering, you try to return his kisses even as he keeps stroking, as if ensuring you gave all you had. Finally you give a tired groan that makes Kris smile.

You blink and then there is nothing but light and you're sitting at a table, Jade pulling the smoldering incense towards her. The smell lingers in your nose and finally the sneeze comes out, you covering your mouth with an elbow and then shaking your head.

"I-I didn't know that was possible. Making me look like someone else." You say before sneezing again, that one just as powerful and leaves your throat slightly raw.

"It is but it's really hard to do. But seeing how you like Kris I figured that was the safest bet and it worked!" She looks up from rooting around in her chest and gives you a smile. "Now go get cleaned up cause I have another one I want to test. Unless you're done?" She says and you hear the concern in her voice.

"I'm good." You say while standing, noticing Jimi Hendrix as you walk into the back section of the shop, closing the bathroom door behind you and rolling the used condom off and allowing it to fall into the toilet. Washing your face, you avoid the mirror. After having Kris's body you feel... Some sort of way about your own.

Taking a quick detour back into Jade's office you grab two bottles of water and give her one, glancing at the dozens of drawers she kept producing the incense from as you walked by. Sitting down with a sigh, you drink before noticing the still open box of condoms. Freeing another one from the chain, you get it on, your dick starting to protest all the action it was getting.

"So..." Jade says, taking a sip and then tilting the bottle towards you as a 'Thanks.' before speaking again. "This one is very experimental. I actually had someone request it and then they never came back so I can't say for certain if it works." The thinly wrapped stick was in the holder, unlit, as Jade looked down at it.

"Can't you test it?" You ask, if only to try and understand the baffling rules you were playing around with here.

"I tried but it didn't work. Happens sometimes, certain things don't work on me cause I've been around this stuff all my life. But it's annoying making something and then never finding out it works." Jade says, aiming a very grumpy look at the stick of incense that looked like all the others, a plain brown length that was visibly wrapped rather than the course but even surface of the incense you've been previously. If you didn't know any better it might be a cigarillo but you're willing to bet that no one who bought their smokes at a gas station ever witnessed the things you have today.

"Ready?" She asks, pulling out a generic lighter and you nod, watching her light the stick then blow it out, the billowing smoke making her nose wrinkle. "Safety word?"

"Jade." You said and then it's rolled over. You pull it into place and then raise your head to the ceiling, inhale clean air before taking what was now the usual stance. Eyes closed, you inhale the smoke and find it powerfully sweet and yet there was a unique undertone as the light faded and you were once more on the bed in the dark. Dizziness lingers still and you have to take a deep breath before opening your eyes to the familiar scene.

Darkened room, bed under you, and someone else close by. "Hey there." Kris says as you turn to face him, sending off a little flash of heat in you, happy he's here once more.

"Hey..." You say, voice changed again this time. Kris scoots closer, pecking a kiss on your cheek before leaning in and whispering into your ear.

"I've give you what you want, beautiful." Even with his voice low, Kris's tone was still female but the words make you shudder. And that tells you things are different this time but instead of checking, you take his invitation for a kiss. His soft lips are a marvel you're not sure you can ever tire of but they break away and he gently pushes you on your back.

You keep looking at him, not wanting to see if the mirror was back on the ceiling but instead more interested in Kris. "I love what you're packing." He says while crawling towards you, making you think that this time your going to be fucking him again and that's always good news. But something's off, the usual sensation isn't right at all but then Kris is there beside you, his hands going to your crotch.

He gives a deep, approving moan as you feel his fingers brush over whatever it is you're wearing, it has to be more than a pair of panties now that your actually paying attention, and finally you sit up. Instantly you notice the red one piece lingerie thing you're wearing and how something on your chest moved. Raising a hand you bring it up and find that yes, there's something else new here.

"Oh, want some attention there?" Kris says, still rubbing where your sure things have further changed. Panting, unable to speak, you watch as he slides the red straps off your shoulders and you look down. Your areola are larger and seem to be raised slightly, along with being a darker shade of pink about the edges. And while it might be too much to say that you have boobs, there's definitely the beginnings of them. Staring down at your body, you nearly scream when Kris cups your right breast before tweaking the nipple between a finger and thumb, that sensation making you squeak.

"Mm, they're beautiful baby." He moans while pushing you once more flat on your back and Kris licks that same nipple, stealing away your air and thus ability to make any sort of sound. The mirrored ceiling reflects your shock back at you but all you can feel is the utter astonishment at how good his tongue feels. Those lips close about an areola and his tongue flicks the nipple, making you gasp. Then, he runs slow circles around that peak which only seemed to make it harder.

Never have you felt this sort of pleasure just from your nipples before, Kris's light touch seeming charged with electricity for how good it was making you feel. And yet, for how turned on you are, something wasn't responding right below. You bring a hand up to the back of Kris's head and pull him closer, moaning as his mouth opens wider and his tongue laps at your nipple all the harder. Once the flash of pleasure passes and you can see straight again, you finally look in the mirror and see something puzzling.

The red thing you were wearing was lacy and showed plenty of skin but the crotch of it wasn't filled out with the usual bulge that should have been there. And it doesn't escape your notice that you appeared to be Kris's twin, with hips and legs only being further shown off by the one piece you had one. Kris recaptures your attention by fondling you down there, causing a surge in sensation that forces a light cry from your slightly pouty lips.

"I know how you like it, don't worry." He says, rising and your hand falls away powerlessly as Kris grins down at you. Looking down, past the chest that was far touchier than normal, you see the smaller bundle down there as Kris slips a hand between your legs and you feel the slight restriction of the underwear loosen. Tossing the front part of the flap up, he reveals your dick to the cool air.

Even as Kris gives a pleased coo, you can't look away. It's smaller, both in length and width but appears fatter. It sticks up now that it's free, sure, but not very well. You send it a command to stiffen and straight out to full length but it does neither. Instead it continues to lean off to one side, maybe around three inches in length. And you finally figure out that's why it must look so much fatter: It's the skin not being pulled taut like usual. Yet when Kris runs his fingers over it, you find it still feels really damn good.

"I can really tell the hormones are working." Kris says, confusing you but he keeps talking. "I wish I had your boobs." He says, eyes flicking back to your chest. "And I hope you've still got enough here to give me a good time." With that, he takes hold of your dick and starts stroking, his firm grasp not enough to make you stand up all the way. It doesn't take long for him to break out the lube and then he stretches you out, giving you a glimpse of your dick's previous glory but it absolutely refuses to retain that shape and keeps falling back to being a semi-hard chub.

Laying flat on your back and wondering if your even going to be able to fuck Kris, you swallow hard when he strips his panties off, freeing his own massive, at least when compared to you, member. Yet that only makes you want him all the more, however it was going to happen. Your nipples feel so tender and demand attention, so you tend to them while Kris applies lube to himself while his erection stuck out, solid and ready. Seeing that was making you feel some unnamed emotion, something new but there wasn't time to study or even consider it.

"Ready?" He asks, swinging a knee over you and now you are back here, with Kris ready to ride your dick. Nodding, you give the command to rise to the occasion but there's no response from below. Facing you, Kris takes hold of you and lowers, mouth opening slightly as you slip between those more than handful cheeks and he pushes down on you, getting a gasp. There's a give, a hot, tight embrace that tries to take you in but fails. Again, this time with you trusting up but it's useless.

Between the cushion Kris has back there and your reduced length, you can't fuck him.

"It's okay baby, we knew it was going to happen eventually." He says, smiling down at you. "Besides, now it's my turn..." That smile grows wider and you close your eyes, breathing hard and then there is light. Panting, you don't look across the table and instead sneeze two times, rapid fire, off to the side.

"Wha?" You croak out before snatching up the water and draining it. Thankfully Jade seems to have gotten the jist of your single word question.

"I had a male to female transgender customer request that but she never picked it up. And like I said, changing one's form isn't easy so I didn't know if it worked correctly or not. I pulled you out before things went too much further cause I didn't want to weird you out too much, seeing how I'm not sure if you're into that." Jade says while you get your breathing and heart rate under control, finally looking her way. She was busy replacing what you had just been taken by in the chest and met your gaze.

"I... Didn't mind it." You say slowly. Something in your guts twists up at saying that and Jade pauses in fiddling to direct her full attention towards you.

"Really?" Her voice is questioning and she quickly raises her hands. "Not that there's anything wrong with that! I just didn't expect it?" You shrug, not finding anything to say so you keep silent. "Are you curious or, um, learning things about yourself?" Once more you shrug, honestly having no answer to that.

"So... I want to ask for another favor, a big one.." Instead of saying anything Jade stands and goes to one of the shelves before pulling down a binder and handing it over, it being packed off of pictures of women. "Like I said before, it's hard to change how a person looks but I can do it. I've gotten close to fully swapping from guy to chick but haven't quite got there yet. Are you willing to try that?" Jades asks and you nod.

"Okay! So, just pick out what you want to look like from my reference pictures there and get some more rest while I put it all together. After that, we test and then you leave with some parting gifts. Deal?" Jade says and you nod once more, tired but now drifting on a funny light feeling in your stomach. All rules of reality had been suspended here and now, leaving only fantasy and the indulgence of unspoken whims.

The binder was broken up into sections for face, breasts, body, butt and legs, a catalog of human parts that in any other context would have sent you running to contact the police or just running away. But you know the purpose of this and so alarm never crosses your mind. But it is weird. However, the first few pages are just pictures of beautiful women in not much, or any clothing and you see one that stops you from turning the page.

She was blonde, naked, and an utter knockout. Big, full breasts and hips that were wider than Kris's and that thought makes you shiver. You hand the binder back to Jade, pointing at the smiling woman.

"Ah, you wanna be stacked. Don't blame you." Jade says with a smile and you flush with heat, unable to find anything to say back to her. "Go get some sleep. And drink some water!" You nod and stand, walking behind the bookshelf and to the hidden office. Once more you lay on the cot and while it isn't very soft, you don't stay awake to ponder over your experiences as you pass out. And any dreams that might have occurred had the decency to be unobtrusive and vanish upon waking.

"Hey, rise and shine!" You sit up, blinking sleep out of your eyes and looking up at Jade, who handed over a bottle of water. "I finished making the experimental scent and it's getting late so let's get this going so you can sleep in your own bed tonight, yeah?" You nod, rubbing the cold bottle against your forehead and eyelids in an effort to wake up faster.

After opening the bottle and draining half of it, you rise and follow her into the main room, retaking your seat and knowing what was coming. That strangle wooden cart holder was loaded with another stick, this one looking bigger than usual.

"Yeah, I went all out here and..." Jade's face turned red and she looked away, gathering some measure of composure before facing you once more. "You'll see." And with that she lit the stick and sent it over. Pulling it before you, a deep breath is taken before inhaling the smoke and finding it beyond compare. There were hints of flowers, maybe of peaches and, bizarrely, a whiff of pine air freshener before the darkness took hold.

Yet you are dizzy and need to focus, aware of your hands touching bare skin and then a powerful sneeze seizes you, then another. Only after those do you open your eyes to the familiar scene, looking down at legs that aren't your own. But you feel your hands on those thick thighs, and are aware of weight on your chest as you breathe.

"Hey there sexy." Those words pull your attention away from how you now looked back to Kris. He was just as pretty as ever and yet you become aware of heat building in a lower, new place. You try to return his kiss but are too taken by realizing that you don't have the usual equipment and instead the heat seems to have a distinct wetness associated with it. Instead of speaking, you whimper into those plush lips and Kris giggles, sitting back and looking you up and down.

"Just lay back and let me take care of you." They pretty person says and you fall back, feeling some serious jiggle in your chest region before noting the mirrors on the ceiling yet remained. You look up at the reflection, seeing the knock out woman you now were. And then Kris was right there with you, one of his hands sliding down your front to the smooth plain of your crotch where nothing is standing up. No, there is just heat and need, with Kris smiling down at you.

Just a finger touching down there makes you gasp, so far removed from anything you had experienced before, even while here. Kris then slips a finger inside of you, slow and teasing. You moan then nearly scream as he descends to plant a kiss on your right breast, his tongue coming out to drive you ever more insane.

You need more from him and call out as much, Kris obeying by slipping his fingers deeper, finding where you need him. Crying out, you reach with a numb arm, pulling Kris closer to you, the attention he was giving to your boob becoming less meek and more intense. He moans, muffled as it is, the sound still only fuels you as he keeps finger fucking you ever harder.

There is no more sense of lack, of missing what you've always had. Now is the time for need and you say as much, demanding Kris fuck you for real. "Of course." He says, rising off of you and peeling off his panties, the only dick in the room springing free and you can't look away from it. You are shaking, not out of fear but sheer desire, the heat burning in your lower half demanding to be filled.