Personal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so lucky to be here with you." Kris said and before you tell could him he was wrong, that you were the luckiest person to have ever existed to be with him, you feel him brush against your needy sex. And then he pushed inside, hot and huge, causing noises you didn't recognize to be uttered as you clasp your breasts, feeling them as Kris slowly sank into you. And when that silky length found that inner entrance you scream, not seeing the reflection of the woman getting fucked above you.

It takes time for you to comprehend how this feels, how alien and right and good this impossibly is. By the time you quiet down some, your throat is raw and you see Kris's sweet beauty waiting, trying to be patient but his eagerness showing through. You nod, speech no longer possible, and that length pulls out of you and then slips back in slowly, getting a deep groan from you. Kris gave encouraging sounds but quickly lost himself in his own actions and you were thankful for it, rocking slightly into his motions but that was a halfhearted effort. You were too lost in this to do much but revel in how it felt.

It almost comes as a surprise when the heat built higher yet and your weakened voice calls out as orgasm fires down your spine, lighting up your brain and reducing you to a whimpering, mewling wreck that felt Kris shudder and leave behind a heavy heat that takes you too long to realize what it is.

The beauty that had been between your legs pulled out and cuddled next to you on the bed, molding to your shape as you wiggle closer. You want more and the demand for it lurks behind your thoughts but instead you kiss him on a red and sweaty cheek. Kris smiles and you relish his warmth, both against your skin and that he left inside of you.

"I wonder if it'll take this time." He says while rolling over to face you, caressing a breast while speaking.

"Wha?" You ask, still taken by how pretty he was and that he had fucked you. There was a pride in that, in having this beauty having been yours for a night.

"You know, the whole 'making a baby thing.'" He said, placing a hand over your navel, making you shiver and him giggle. "Want to try again? I'm sure we'll get it right eventually." You close your eyes, inhale and whisper a single word, suddenly aware of Kris no longer being there to share his warmth with you. Instead you are sitting in a chair instead of laying on a bed and opening your eyes sees Jade across from you, having pulled the smoldering incense away from you.

"Too much?" She asked and you finished off the water before replying.

"Too much for right now." You say, not at all wanting Jade to see what your answer to Kris's question was going to be. The stick of incense, with over half left, was placed in a brown paper bag along with others and she handed it over while you pulled the circlet off and set it on the table.

"Your money is in there and your jeans are with your coat. It's late and I'd offer to drive you home but I don't have a car. I'll call you a taxi?" You shake your head, standing and looking forward to getting out of here. Sure, you have learned plenty about yourself but you need to spend time here, in the real, after being away for so long.

Jade turned her back and you changed, not putting on your coat but tucking the incense into a pocket there.

"Thank you." She says and you tell her likewise before opening the door and going down that dark, brick hallway to the outer door, it being full night, the frigid cold slapping you and causing your lungs to lock up for a second. But you stand on the sidewalk and let the cold roll over you, eyes closed and head back. You smell exhaust, a faint touch of oil and fading flowers, that last having stuck to you for being inside Personal Fantasies for so long.

Slowly putting on your coat, you make sure the incense is still in your pocket and then check your jeans, finding what was left of the lucky money that made you stop and check this place out. Under street lights, you begin to walk back to your apartment, to your life. There might not be much waiting for you but that didn't matter right now. There were other things to think about and under a dark sky you wonder about the next time you are going to see that beauty if you are going to be male or female. Or maybe his twin. And there was no telling what the two of you were going to do together.

But that's fine. Such fantasies, having been introduced to you, are now able to be fulfilled and the cold night wasn't quite as lonely as anyone who happened to see you walking might have guessed. No, by all accounts, you were doing just fine as your fingers curl about the bag that held such promise, including being able to indulge Kris's question without anyone watching this time. You walk slightly faster, a smile playing on the corners of your lips, eager to get home. Eager to see him again, eager to live with a renewed vigor that had been missing. And so it was.