Personal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, stranger, normally I'd offer to sell you some sticks and you'd be on your way. But I'm curious about you." She says and you wait for her to continue. "Did you not know about being horny for the femmy guys or just didn't want to tell me?" You take a drink while thinking of how to say this to someone you barely know.

"My ex-girlfriend one night wanted to watch porn with me and showed me a video with guys like that and..." You trail off, not wanting to say anymore.

"What, she got mad that you were turned on by them?" You shake your head slowly, heart thumping.

"No but I learned you don't tell your girlfriend that the guy on screen is prettier than she is." You say and Jade laughs hard at that, making you smile against your will.

"You got to have a special sort of girl to get away with that!" She wipes her eyes and smiles at you. And seeing that finally gives you the courage to open up and tell her, tell someone for the first time.

"She wanted me to try being like that after we watched a few videos. Make up, underwear, the whole nine yards. So I did and we had sex and after, things went bad between us. She said I wanted a guy to fuck me instead of her and that was that." You say and there was silence as you stare at the ashes, twisting and untwisting the cap on the water before hearing movement from the other side of the table.

"Well, do you?" Jade asks and you slowly look up at her, finding not mockery but curiosity. "If so, now's the time to try it." You say nothing at first, insides too twisted up to reply. This topic was a trick question: If there was a correct answer you didn't know it.

"Maybe? I don't know. Being with that first guy freaked me out." You say and chance a look at Jade, who is nodding while digging around in the chest.

"I understand, I getcha. So, you like the girly sort. Anything else to add?" You fail to think of anything, too wiped out from the previous encounter and slightly numb from thinking about the stupid thing that had tanked your one and only relationship. "Alright, locked and loaded. And what's the safe word?" She asks as the little stand rolls your way and you pull it before you, the stick smoldering and the smoke wafting up towards you.

"Jade." You say, not sure about this, about anything. But being with that curvy girly boy had been too good and Jade was right, if there was any time to explore this, it's now. Closing your eyes, you inhale what might have been the same sweet scent with that dash of natural fragrance. And you open them to the dark room, sitting on a bed with someone. You look over and find the same pretty boy from before smiling at you.

"Hey there." More of a whispered invitation than greeting, you take it and lean into a kiss. His lips are still soft and you moan when he reaches for your fly and undoes it. Breaking away from that sweet kiss, you shove your pants off and then the shirt goes as well, leaving you naked. Falling back, you look up at the dark ceiling while breathing hard, knowing what was going to happen and how to stop it.

"Ohh, someone's ready." He says before standing up, opening the bottle of lube and pouring some on his fingertips. Still in the lavender colored sheer panties, you eye the bundle that's trapped inside them as he rubs you in a very personal place. You gasp and he smiles, a finger stroking where only your girlfriend had gone once before, during that night before it all went wrong.

And you feel it slide in, an invader and it felt weird, beyond strange but he smiles, looking at you with a mixture of lust and what might have been love.

"Just relax..." He says, slipping a second finger in and giggling when you gasp. "Ohh, someone's touchy tonight!" You sit up and he meets you in another kiss, matching your passion as having his fingers working down there is doing something for and to you. Reaching out, you once more feel the curve of his hips, still amazed that a guy could have such a figure. Running up his side, you touch the soft pink spot of color on his narrow chest, making him gasp.

"Is that what you want?" He asks in that light voice and you feel one of his hands on the back of your head and then he pulls you forward. Instead of landing in the bra clad breasts like the first woman, you are instead brought to a flat expanse with a soft little mound. You take it in your mouth and the fingers in your ass pause as he moans deeply and loudly. "Ohh!" Your tongue laps at the hard point before pressing against the soft mound about it, sticking to the silky smooth areola as he continues to make light, pleased sounds.

You carry on until he lets you go and begins fighting and failing to get his panties off with only one hand, the other still busy with your ass. "Please, I need you now." His voice was pleading and despite him being a stranger it hurts your heart to hear him sound this way. And so you reach out and slip your fingers into the waist of the lacy panties, seeing how hard his dick was straining to be free. Slowly you pull them down, his fingers going faster and harder in your ass while you slip the underwear down until he sprung free with a moan.

He's about your size of six inches, the erection looking so very odd when sticking up from such a shapely body. But that doesn't matter when he hands you the lube and asks you to fill up his hand. You do just that and watch as he slathers it over his dick this time, unable to look away from the slow stroke that starts at the head and goes all the way to the base and then back. Yet more lube is asked for and once you provide it he rubs it against you before removing his fingers and stepping close, the bed at perfect height for him to fuck you.

The pretty boy's dick slides into that crevasse where none had been before and he finds the wet entrance quickly, making you cry out at the pressure being applied there. It feels too big, impossibly big but any further thoughts of that nature were cut off as your body surrenders, yielding to that hardness mutely asking for passage. Hands flat on the bed supporting your upper body, you witness without seeing his face taken by passion. No, you're too busy feeling his dick push into you. There was a dash of discomfort at first, then a pinch of pain but more than anything it was hard and overriding, at odds with the rest of him. Yet it was smooth and his motions were slow, matching his overall mannerisms.

"Ohh God..." He whimpers, getting part of your attention and you notice how enraptured he appears by you. And somehow, there was more. He kept moving those beautiful hips closer and more of that heated iron was red in. And with a light, little cry you feel his smooth pubic skin against you as he finally bottoms out in you. At some point pain had given way to pleasure and you fell flat on your back, looking up once more to the dark ceiling, having let this happen but being so utterly full was making thought difficult.

But finally, listening to your lover moan, you get ever so slightly more familiar with this feeling and then give another desperate sound at the realization just now impacting you.

There's a dick in your ass.

It's hard and big and belongs to quite possibly the prettiest guy you've laid eyes on. And it feels so large, so strange and outside anything else you've experienced before but... It also feels good, better than you could have ever could have thought. You cry out and he gives a moan in return, adjusting and you feel him move inside of you. You feel him pull away, his body leaving contact with yours and that immense presence inside of you retreats. And then it returns, making you moan embarrassingly loud. Other thoughts and sensations flicker through your head but none stick, being forced out by being fucked in the butt.

Your balls feel like they might explode, your nipples hurt for reasons, you should be jerking off but instead all you can do is look down and see the pretty face of the guy fucking you, his jaw length dark hair swaying as he keeps going slow. Those lips that had once been wrapped about your dick are now parted like they were going to do so once more but instead a moan comes from them, pale blue eyes meeting yours and, somehow, you find him even more beautiful as he is now. His color was high in those delicate cheeks and he took hold of your waist before giving you an unsteady smile.

And all you give in return is a squeak as he gives a harder thrust, this one having enough force to make sound on impact. Like previously when here with him except it's his penis in you and God it's big and speeding up. You can no longer contain what's happening and each thrust from him is followed up by a moan, each one louder and more urgent than the last.

You paw at the blanket but there's no stopping it, that growing tide of lunatic pleasure building higher and higher, more and more until, still being fucked, you finally overflow. Without thinking, thought having been replaced by instinct, you wrap legs about that trim waist as you jerk and shudder in absolute rapture, barely aware of all the wasted jizz you were firing all over the both of you. Even as lost in this new sensation, you feel him come too, a long strangled cry coming from him but that's secondary as you're aware of his buried deep cock giving spasms, firing shots of it's own into you. Laying there, moans now ragged, you can't move, can't think. All you can do is feel that iron that had broken virgin ground slowly soften as he breathed harshly before saying how good you were and then there was light.

And then he was gone.

You are sitting and there is a wave of unreality that lasts until you open your eyes and see Jade. You have handfuls of the tablecloth in a death grip and it takes effort to let go. Utter exhaustion descends over you like a blanket and, once more, you're aware of wet heat in your pants but there's no shame or annoyance but just the lingering aftershocks of pleasure. And the increasing need to sleep.

"Whew! It's getting hot in here!" You look up and see Jade fanning herself with a hand before giving you a wide, sunny smile. "You put on a hell of a show!"

"You... Can see me? There?" You ask, feeling as if you've lived a thousand years and it's all starting to catch up to you.

"Yeah, sort of. It's why I gave you that headthingy, it's so I can see how good my scenes are. And that one was fine!" She plucked the smoldering stump from the holder and looked at the bottom before digging around in that chest more before pulling out another cigar looking stick of incense. "In fact, I'm saving this one for later..." All you can do is notice the remaining water and chug it, gasping for air and feeling sore in select places.

"So... You look tired." You nod at Jade's words, that being the absolute truth. "How about this: I've got a cot in the back and a change of pants somewhere. You can stay here for a bit and rest up." You go to nod, catch yourself and just look at her, fighting to think.

"What's the catch?" You ask, knowing there had to be one.

"I'd like you to test some more experimental scents with me." Jade says, closing up the chest and securing it with a heavy lock. "You've opened up and I just don't mean the butt stuff." You blush and she giggles, standing up and you follow up, legs refusing at first. "I need someone honest and willing to explore."

"What does that mean?" You ask, so very tired as she gestures for you to follow her. The bookshelf she disappeared behind was on rollers and she closed it like a door behind you. There was another hallway and the left side door was opened, showing a small but cozy looking office. And sure enough, there was a small cot along one of the walls with a large poster advertising a book you've never heard of.

"We'll talk later once you're rested. Now where..." Jade opened drawers on a cluttered desk before going to a backpack in the corner and rifling through that. "There we go!" A pair of basketball shorts were handed over and you took them, becoming very much aware of how much jizz you must have drying in your pants.

"There's a bathroom across the hall, clean up and change. I'll be out front so knock when ya wake up, okay? And don't go snooping around please. There's dangerous shit in here and I don't want you getting screwed up from it. Okay?" You nod and she, with a little wave, leaves you be. Standing there for too long, you go to the bathroom and wash your drenched underwear in the sink, then change into the shorts. They're a bit tight around the waist but it's better than your probably ruined boxers. Taking your damp clothes with you back to the office, you lay down on the cot and don't have time to think about much of anything before sleep finds you.

And waking up sometime later, you have to look around before seeing your clothes on the floor to remember where you were. Judging by the soreness in your private regions, those visions must have been potent or you just reacted to them strongly. But now, feeling thirsty and spotting a mini fridge under a pile of books, you can finally think all of this over.

Grabbing a water out of there, you stand and wonder how it was possible that inhaling some burning stuff granted such vivid visions. Jade had called them scenes, which made sense but then didn't. None of it obeyed any sort of logic but still, you finish off your water and toss the bottle before checking your phone and finding nothing waiting for you there. That done, you step back into the dark hallway and knock on the back of the bookcase. It opened, revealing light, perfume and Jade.

"Hey there sleepy head!" She steps back and lets you back into the space with the table and shelves, the posters almost surreal in a place where you'd banged twice already today. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah. Helped myself to some water." You say before sitting back in the chair, noticing the ashes had been cleaned up but otherwise, nothing looked different.

"Good. So, what's your headspace like?" Jade asked and that was a question you had to take time to figure out.

"Confused? How is any of this possible?" You say, wanting to demand answers but not really having the energy for that.

"Well, see, first you have to be born into a family of practicing alchemists. They've found out how to combine traditional herbal mixtures with some funny modern science chemicals and then shit gets weird." Jade said, once more lifting the wooden box to the table and unlocking it. "And well, I either could have not gotten into the family trade and done anything else with my life or I could keep experimenting, finding out what's possible and giving people some of the little breaks in life they deserve."

"That's it?" You ask and Jade smirks at you, looking away from something she was messing with.

"Oh, there's more but I'm not going to bore you. Or give away my secrets. And good, you're still wearing the thing-a-ma-do." You reach up and touch the circlet before straightening it out, then smoothing down your bedhead.

"How does this thing work?" You ask and Jade snorts before pulling out a mirror maybe four inches tall and three wide in a metal frame.

"When you're off in Never Never Land, I can see it with this. Usually. It's not exactly in HD and it seems to work differently with each person. You give a good, clean image which is one of the reasons why I want to work with you." A nod is your only answer because, really, what else can you say? She's an alchemist, that title alone answering any question you have.

"So, here's my plan: I've got food on the way, then we're going to try a few things after we eat. After, I'll pay you for helping me then I'll give you whatever your favorite was then you go on your way. Deal?" You nod, finding some amusement that she intended to pay you when you already spent money that wasn't your own to come here. At least the name of the place, Personal Fantasies, made perfect sense now.

There was a knock at the main door you passed through some hours ago and Jade rose, walking over and giving you a pat on the head before unlocking it, grabbing a bag hanging off the knob and closing it again.

"Here, burger with onion rings." And then not much talking happens as you rip and tear the meal apart, just smelling the food waking your body up to how ravenous you were. And then, sitting there a midst the grease speckled wrappers, you feel both gross and great. Excusing yourself, you slip back into the hallway and wash your face before returning to the room. Jade had tossed the trash and was once more messing about in her chest. You get a look inside of it, seeing drawer upon drawer, each labeled in tiny text you can't make out before Jade glances back at you, making it clear you're supposed to be sitting across from her instead of peeking.

So you take your seat and try to prepare for what's to come. The question occurs if you want to try getting fucked again and you picture that slim guy with the hips and big dick, making you shudder. Instantly you're turned on and glad the table is there, if only to hide your erection.

"Alright, feeling frisky?" Jade asks and you take a deep breath, as this feels like a moment of truth. Are you ready for whatever was going to be happening next? Maybe it would be that pretty boy again or someone different, there was no telling. Still, you nod and Jade gives you a sly smile, holding up a stick of incense that you feel no dread towards but rather just a sense of curiosity.

"That's what I like to hear!" Jade says before placing a stick on the stand with wheels but not lighting it yet. "Oh, before I forget!" She gets up and goes to a bookshelf, feeling around on top of it and pulling down a hidden cigar box that she handed over. You flip the top back and see it's full of condoms, making sense nearly instantly.

"Sorry, I should have done that before our first session but I kinda forgot." Jade said while retaking her seat then looking at you. "Go on, get ready so you don't make a mess this time." Swallowing, you rip one rubber free and open it, then awkwardly roll it over your erection with Jade messing around just a few feet away. Finally it's on and you sit back, glad that's over.

"Okay, so I noticed that you like Kris, with a K, the girly guy you were with." Face flushing with heat, you nod before a question occurs so you ask it.

"Is he a real person? Or, how does it work?" You slowly say, still so unsure about the rules at play here.

"Based on a real person. I go looking for hot people on the internet and am 'inspired' by them. Or sometimes I just use the cover of a bodice ripper novel, like the beefcake you turned down." You nod before cringing slightly at remembering that short, awkward encounter. "I'm like a director, I set the scene, have actors get to their places then wait someone someone else to come along so I can yell 'Action!'"

You nod once more, finding that checked out. As much as any of this could, that is.

"So this one, it... Well, you'll figure it out." She says, grinning widely as the lit stick was rolled over and you pull it before you.

"Helpful." You comment, making her giggle. You roll your head about, aware of tensing up and not wanting that. This, if it was to your liking, was supposed to be a good time.

"Remember how to get out?" She asks, eyes glued to you, elbows resting on the table.

"Jade." You say, placing a hand on either side of the stand that was wafting smoke up into your face, the smell inviting and finally, you close your eyes and breathe it in. This one seems stronger than the others with a sweetness that makes you want to sneeze but you hold it back and then-

You're sitting on a bed in the near dark, aware of someone next to you. "Hey there beautiful." A familiar voice says as you blink away dizziness, feeling them stand and walk before you. It's the same guy, Kris. His hips catch your eye once more before you finally digest what he said. Before you can ask what he meant, Kris steps forward and pushes you on your back. The ceiling was a mirror this time and you stare up mutely.