All Comments on 'Personal Journey to Subission'

by jamtby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I would have loved to have read what went on at the party. Even if he couldn't remember what went on, the pictures would have made a great motivator to bring him back for more adventures while he wasn't too messed up to remember.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

jamtbyjamtbyover 1 year agoAuthor

You make a great comment. I only wish i could remember what happened. The one picture which I didn't comment on was perhaps the most embarrassing I appeared to be sucking an older guy's cock while another guy appeared to be fucking me. I only share that with you as a partial answer to your comment. Thanks for reading the story.

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

how does the wife know what went on at the party when he cant remember?

he should have not undressed. Asked Barb if she had sex with Lori. when she obviously says yes, he says "so you committed adultery?" when she says only with Lori, he asks, " did you have sex with someone else besides me, your husband?" when she says yes he calls her an "adulterous whore, and we are done! you know how i feel about cheating, we talked about it. One and done. the trust will never come back. once a cheater, always a cheater. Dont come home. you now live here. Only talk to me through an attorney from now on. Done forever!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn’t sure this was my kind of story but I am glad I gave it a chance. You really know how to tell a story while many authors can’t bring to the page what is in their head, you make me feel like I am viewing it. An authentic experience can sound fake but this is all to real which makes it even more titillating and the timeline allows it to build nicely. I look forward to enjoying more of your writing. Thanks for posting it.

jamtbyjamtbyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamtby@jamtby
Looking to meet people who enjoy having a submissive male available for their pleasure. Like BDSM and D/s where I am the submissive. I am independent. Looking to find people with similar interests. Curious about shemales