Personal Journey to Subission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb said, "You were a good boy. Now you are going to fuck me."

After a few minutes of recovery, we made love for a long time Since I can remember I have always slept in my underwear. Barb never went to bed without wearing a nightgown or pajamas. Tonight, after she put on her PJ's and as I was already in my underwear, I was told to take them off and sleep nude. I objected but she remained me that she had won and agreed to do what she told me to do. After a minute I obeyed. My submissive desires had been realized. Her ordering me naked brought back the humiliation felt when the nurse order me to take off my clothes. Barb had become dominant in our sexual relationship. Lying nude released many fantasies as I finally fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of that night, I was awakened by my back and ass being rubbed. As I touched my erection, the voice said, "No, that's mine. You don't touch it." After several minutes of denial, Barb's soft hand started stroking me and within a minute I erupted.

She whispered, "When you please me, you get rewards. If you don't, please me, you get punished."

With that, she went back to sleep and I was left to clean up and try to go back to sleep. My fantasies had become reality. Over the remaining six years we were married, I slept nude but only two other times did I awaken to have my cock rubbed. We did engage in increasing kinky stuff including some minor BDSM.

During this time two other incidents fed my submissiveness. The first occurred on a Friday night. I got home from work. Barb was dressed in jeans, a flannel shirt, and boots. I had just gotten in the house when she said, "It's time for a special weekend just you and me. Now strip off your clothes. I want you naked for the next two days."

I gave her reasons why that was impossible but she heard none of them. "Now get them off."

I obeyed and spent the entire weekend naked and doing whatever she wanted. I fucked her at least twice a day. She had me do housework. The most humiliating thing I had to do was masturbate for her. While she had stroked me many times by then, I had never done it in her presence.

She said, "I want you to masturbate for me like you do when you're by yourself. Nothing is to be hidden from me. You are my husband. No sexual secrets or desires are to be kept from me. What can I use to turn you into my completely obedient submissive?"

She pointed to a chair and told me to sit and start telling her my secrets and play with my cock. I said, "No this is not fair. Some things should be kept secret. Besides you have played with my dick and know how to arouse me."

She replied, "You need to fully disclose your passions to me. I doubt anyone has ever watched you masturbate and I want to be the one person who has seen you. Nothing is to be kept from me. I want to totally control your passions. Now start sharing with me. What secret do you have that I haven't heard?"

The thought of doing something for her that no one had ever seen me do start an erotic reaction. My cock hardened which gave away my increasing desires. I felt an uneasy obligation to give in to her demands.

As I started to stroke my cock, I shared my dark fantasy of being forced at gunpoint to have sex with a man. While his wife held the gun on me I was ordered to strip and bend over a table. I resisted by the male just laughed and started to strip me. Ripping my clothes off, they both enjoyed my humiliation. I was then forced to bend over a table. My legs are spread and tied to the table legs. Fingers penetrated my ass and soon I was totally opened before the male's cock entered me. "Fuck him like you would a bitch." His penetrations raised a sense of excitement that lasted until he exposed in me. As he withdrew from inside me she says, "He's no longer a man but a faggot bitch. We can use him anytime because we have pictures."

As I erupted the flow of white spilled on me and the chair. Barb seemed aroused.

"Now I know your secret desire. You want to be fucked by a man. Are your gay or bisexual?"

I protested, "I am straight and love fucking you. Let's do that now."

We had wonderful sex that lasted a long time. In the end, we kissed and cuddled like two lovers.

Although I was humiliated about sharing that fantasy, the experience of being totally open about it seemed to improve both our relationship and sex life. The weekend of nakedness faded and in fact, several years passed. My sleeping nude remained part of our life and we played with some BDSM, but nothing changed beyond that.

During that time my demands and responsibility at work increased and I spent more time at the office. Barb's job kept her busy as well. She developed relationships with a number of women at work and through work. Those relationships seemed to grow as ours became focused on practical work and home. While still had sex on a regular basis some of the kinkiness faded. At times she would demand me to do certain things but nothing like that nude weekend. Then one Saturday a second major event occurred.

It started with Barb telling me she was meeting with some girlfriends and wanted me to drop her off at their apartment. Nothing seemed strange. Once we arrived, she told me that I was to join her and meet her friend Lori. The tone of her voice indicated this was an order. Barb had never mentioned Lori before so I wasn't certain if she worked with her or if was a new acquaintance.

Lori, a woman about 10 to 15 years older than me, greeted us at the front door. She appeared more masculine than most of Barb's friends. Her attractive home gave no indication of what I was about to experience. Once the polite conversation ended, Lori took control.

Lori asked, "Barb and I have gotten to know one another over the past months. She has shared with me a great deal about your lives together. She tells me you are both intelligent and a submissive male. Is that true?"

I hesitated to speak. She continued, "Don't worry all secrets here stay here, and besides I know a great deal about you already. Your fantasies and desires not only excite your wife but can bring you great pleasure. Have you ever desired to really let go of your inhibitions? To be totally free without judgment?"

I didn't know how to answer except to say, "I am not sure where this is going?"

Lori said, "It's simple, your wife and I are going to release all your restraining feelings and let you become the true submissive male you crave."

I stood up and said, "I am leaving. This is beyond where I am at."

In her firm voice, Barb said, "Sit down. You will listen to what Lori and I have to say."

Lori began, "Your wife and I have developed a very personal relationship. She is in fact my lover and submissive. We met at a women's luncheon at work. It became apparent to both of us that our connection extended beyond business. With you busy at your work, she had more time to visit and our relationship grew. One afternoon I simply told her that I wanted her as my submissive and she agreed. She quickly learned to obey my desires and fulfill whatever wishes I had."

Totally shocked, my mouth fell open in disbelief. How could the woman who made me respond to my submissive desires be submissive? This didn't make sense.

Barb then said, "You look shocked and surprised but it is true. Lori has opened my life to new freedom and experiences. She has taken me to a new level. I have experienced things we have yet to try. I told her that you were submissive. Your dark fantasies have been shared with her and you can experience them if you let her take you."

Still in shock, I asked, "How can this be? You have come to dominate me. Our sex life has been fantastic. Now you tell me you have a relationship with this woman? I can't believe it."

At that moment Lori turned to Barb, "Sweetness strip for me."

Without hesitation, in less than a minute Barb stood naked next to the couch. "Now come sit on my lap and give me a kiss."

As she obeyed, I became both angry and aroused. This couldn't be happening but it was.

With Barb sitting on her lap, the image of that Poloid picture of me sitting naked on that guy's lap flashed through my head. Of all the pictures taken of me that night, that was one that most aroused me. I was totally submissive to that person.

Lori then said, "I know your secrets and it's time for me to take you under control as my submissive. I have always wanted a couple of submissives. Now take off your clothes and let me see what your wife has shared about you."

Common sense said get out of here now. But my dark passions said stay. Then Barb stood up and said, "Take them off now and let Lori see you. You have nothing to hide. Besides, I know your cock is already begging to be let out."

Her voice and years of condition resulted in me obeying. Within several minutes I was wearing only my boxers. "Okay, those go too. Nothing on that the order."

I complied. Standing naked in front of two women was strange but exciting at the same time.

Lori came over to examine me. As her hands ran down my back to my butt, my cock became hard.

She asked, "Are you into anal?"

I immediately said, "No".

Barb injected, "During college he had an experience with several gay guys at a party. He doesn't talk about it but he did with me. Apparently, they fucked him a number of times. He fantasizes about it especially when he masturbates. I have fingered him several times at night and he moans and cums."

Lori smiled, "I bet his either gay or bisexual. As such we should all have fun especially as he is trained."

Barb said, "Several times I have suggested that we have a threesome with another guy but he said he wouldn't do that. His resistance seemed forced not real. I believe he would submit to a strong male."

Lori nodded in agreement and with hands-on chest she said, "These nipples and boobs have potential." Down to my cock, "This is a small one, I can see why you and I have such good sex."

Humiliated at that remark, I said, "Look this has gone far enough. I am getting dressed. Barb if you stay we are getting a divorce."

Barb looked at Lori, "You have him now. He wants to stay and obey. Do you want me to control him or do you? Or would you fucking me get him more excited? I know lesbian porn has been on his computer."

Lori responded, "Let me start with him. I want you to watch. I think your man has the potential to become your house sissy. He is willing and has the body that can become what you want and I can use."

That began my training as a total submissive began. It would lead to things I had never imagined. That will have to be continued in the second part. To Be continued

12