Personal Trainer Getting Personal Ch. 01

Story Info
A personal trainer gets a text from a client...
2.6k words
4.44
10.7k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica blinked with astonishment at her phone. Why would he ask that?

She was sitting in a coffee shop attached to the gym where she worked as a personal trainer. She had just gotten done with a client who had been working out with her for 2 years, and she had helped this client lose over 200 pounds. He was an average height of just under 6 feet, he had light blond hair and was now beginning to get some muscle tone.

When he had first arrived at her gym he weighed in at 425lbs. He was now, 2 years later, down to 205. He still had a little but of pudge in his abdomen, and she was working with on his diet to help with that.

It was from him that the text message came. 'Do women think about having another woman eat them out?'

She wasn't offended by the question, but she was startled. In the two years of working together, they hadn't talked about sexual stuff at all. Which she appreciated, because most of her male clients tried to get with her at some point, and she was pretty tired of it.

She considered the question for a while, and decided to answer, but if it went much further she would shut it down.

'Lol,' she typed, 'where did this question come from?' She sent the message and waited curiously for a response.

'Well, I'd rather not say exactly, but I was having a discussion with a friend who insisted that women thought about how nice it would be to have another woman eat them out.' He messaged back.

'A male friend, I assume?' She asked.

'Nope.'

'I'll answer your question, but first why are you asking me?' She asked him.

There was a long pause. Long enough that there was time for her to shower. She noticed her phone go off while she was in the shower, and told herself she'd look at it when she got home.

As she drove she wondered, "why would he ask me that? And it was so random and out of the blue."

When she got home, the question was bothering her so much she grabbed her phone and looked at his response.

'Well my wife told me the other day that when I eat her out with a clean-shaven face, she imagines a girl is eating her out. I found out that she actually fantasies about it quite a bit, and I was curious if that was normal.'

As she was reading he sent another text.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. It wasn't very professional.'

She responded, 'No, its fine. I was just surprised by the question. And yes, women often fantasize about having a woman perform oral sex on them. I assume men fantasize about another men giving them head, right?'

His answer came quickly, 'No. Definitely not'.

What? Jessica thought, surprised, Why wouldn't a man think of that? Men know what feels good, so they would be able to copy what feels good. That's why women fantasize about other women, or at least that's why she did.

'Really?' She typed. 'Don't you think a guy, who knows what it feels like, would be better at oral?'

She hesitated before sending the message. Why was she talking to a client about this? This wasn't remotely professional. She should erase it and send a conversation ender like, 'okay' and move on. However, she couldn't believe men didn't think about that. How could men not think about it? All the women she knew, assumed men did think about that.

She figured, why not? He started it. She tapped send.

As she waited for a response she started feeling guilty. This was accross the line. Sure he started it, but as the trainer she should know better.

Her phone buzzed. 'I've never really thought about that. Not really something I even want to think about to be honest. But it's a good point I guess. I guess it makes sense for women to think about other women from that perspective.'

She was committed now. 'Why? Does your wife want to try having some girl do oral on her?' She sent the message and nervously waited for a reply.

The reply came quickly, 'yes she does. However, she doesn't want me to think she's somehow attracted to women. She just wants to see if there's a difference between me and a woman down there.'

Jessica took a deep breath. She typed, 'I'll do it.' and sent it.

She had dove over the edge of the perverbial cliff now.

'Really? I wasn't asking for that reason.' He replied.

She didn't care. It had been so long that she had tasted another woman, and she actually missed it. She had done a lot of oral sex in college on various girls. She wasn't a lesbian, per se. But she enjoyed eating a girl out who had never had a woman do it before. There was just something about the way they came from her doing it.

She wasn't attracted women, and would never love a woman romantically, but she loved pleasing a woman.

'Would you let me eat her out?' She asked.

'Absolutely, if you wanted to.' He replied.

They set up a date, and time and agreed that he would be there. The rules were that she would make her cum, and then she would leave. There would be no pleasure for her. Jessica was fine with this arrangement. She had a guy she could call to take care of her after.

The date was set for two weeks from now. She decided she was going to change her workout to focus on her abs, and her legs. If she was going to do this, she wanted to look her best, and two weeks was enough time to really tone those muscle groups.

That first week when the guy walked in, her stomach was full of butterflies. This guy was going to watch her eat his wife's pussy.

"Hey Joe!" She said, trying to sound like nothing was different.

"Hi Jess!" He said. She could tell he was trying to act normal as well. "How are you going to beat me up today?" He asked.

She laughed and said it was an abb day, and that she would be joining him, because she hadn't had time for her morning workout.

They all body weight exercises focusing on the abbs and obliques. After their 45 minute session had ended, everything did feel normal. Neither one had mentioned their 'date' with his wife. As he left, she went to grab her typical coffee. A large iced decaffeinated Americano. She was sensitive to caffeine and had discovered that if she drank it after 4pm, she didn't sleep well.

On her way home, she realized how horny she was. The thought of eating a married woman's pussy in a week had her turned on.

She arrived at her house, where she lived alone, and decided that she needed a release of her pent up hormones. She went to her room, grabbed a vibrator and a dildo, turned on her smart TV and chose an video from her USB drive that was connected to the TV.

Her USB drive had a lot of movies on it. She was one to save money by downloading movies, instead of paying for streaming services. She also had a lot of lesbian porn.

Normally, she watched a random video when she masterbated, but today she wanted to watch a threesome. She knew that Joe and his wife (she didn't even know her name) were not going to include her, but that didn't mean she couldn't fantasize about it.

As she chose the video she wanted she caught a glimpse of her body in mirror above her make-up table and she looked with pride at her reflection.

She was 5 foot 4 inches tall, and had large D-cup breasts. Her stomach was toned, and her waste was skinny. Her ass was tight and firm, and her legs were long and strong.

She was honestly just as hot as the porn stars she was watching 69 in the video.

She laid back, turned on her vibrator and watched the porn actresses eat each other's pussy.

The video was one of the staged "husband walks in on his wife cheating with another woman" videos and for some reason that thought turned her on.

What if she and Joe's wife enjoyed each other so much that they set up a time for Joe to walk in on them?

The thought made her wetter, and she could feel her body begining to need penetration.

She waited until the husband walked in and both women turned their attention to him. First sucking his cock, and then finally one of the girls got into doggy style and the man entered her from behind.

She pushed her dildo into her pussy and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Joe. He wasn't a bad looking guy at all. Especially after he had lost all of the weight. She had an idea of how big he was, because she had seen the outline of his member several times at the gym. She knew he was probably a little bigger than average. Probably 7 inches long, but she had no idea about his girth.

She began moving her dildo in a thrusting motion in her pussy and she imagined it was Joe fucking her.

She imagined that Joe's wife straddled her face and she began eating her out again. She fucked herself faster with her dildo, and imagined making Joe's wife cum on her tongue.

She felt her own orgasm building and fucked her pussy harder. She suddenly came hard all over her dildo. She even squirted a little, which wasn't normal for her.

She relaxed, cleaned up her toys and put them away and then grabbed her phone.

'Hey Joe, can you send me a picture of your wife? I just want to know what I'll be working with next week!' She typed. She thought about it and decided to add, 'nothing naked or anything, just a normal picture.'

She sent the text and then thought, 'I still don't know her name'! She quickly typed, 'and what is your wife's name?'.

She sent the text and waited.

Joe replied a few minutes later. 'Her name is Lisa, and I'll send you a picture in a few minutes.'

'Lisa', Jessica thought. 'In a week, I'm going to make Lisa cum on my tongue!'

Sure enough, a few minutes later she got a couple pictures of Lisa. She was tall, Jessica guessed about 5 foot 7. She had dark hair and large breasts. She was skinny, but still had a few extra pounds she could lose around her waist. She was beautiful.

Jessica's pussy began to get wet again, and then as if reading her mind, Joe sent another picture of his wife, nude.

Her breasts were very large, 'even bigger than mine,' she thought. While she could lose a couple pounds, she was gorgeous. Her body had all the right curves and her pussy was trimmed with a neat little landing strip above her clit.

Jessica suddenly realized she was absent-mindedly rubbing her own clit as she looked at the naked woman on her phone.

She pushed to fingers into her pussy and began masterbating again.

Joe texted her again so she paused herself and read the text. 'Lisa says you shouldn't cum until you can eat her out. She wants to feel how you eat her out when you've been denied pleasure for a full week.'

Jessica thought about it. She had never been eaten out, but she immediately knew that Lisa had a point.

She forced herself to stop, and replied, 'a woman who takes charge I see! I like it. Tell her it's a deal. I do have one request then.'

She sent the message and began typing her request.

'If she doesn't want me to cum until I make her cum, I'd like to stay and watch you two make love while I masterbate. I won't touch or get involved, but I've always wanted to watch a couple in person.'

She waited for Joe to reply before she sent her request.

'Whats your request Jess?' Ross responded.

She sent her pre-typed message and waited.

Joe responded with, 'we will talk about it and I'll let you know.'

Jessica let out her breath she didn't realize she was holding and typed, 'okay sounds good. Just let me know.'

Jessica got up, made herself some food and moved, still naked to her living room.

She ate quietly, thinking about her upcoming date.

She thought about how Lisa's pussy would taste. It had been years since she had tasted a pussy, and she wondered if she would still enjoy it.

She thought about whether they would agree to her request, to watch Joe and Lisa make love while she masterbated.

She thought about how Joe would finish. Would he cum in Lisa's pussy? Pull out and cum on her face, or her tits? She wanted to share his cum with Lisa, but knew that would be asking to much.

Her mind began to fantasize again, but as she had agreed she didn't touch her pussy. She just let herself get wound up.

She imagined that Joe pulled out and walked accross the room to cum all over her. Her tits would be covered in his cum, and then Lisa would lick it all off while Jessica kept masterbating.

Her mind then jumped back to Joe. How had he not fantasized about a man sucking his cock? She imagined Joe getting his cock sucked by a man. She imagined him cumming and the nameless man swallowing his load of cum.

She imagined Joe sucking the nameless man's cock to return the favor, and Lisa and her watching quietly. She imagined as Lisa watched, she was eating Lisa's pussy. She was licking her slit, and nibbling on her clit.

She imagined that she made Lisa cum at the same time as Joe made the nameless man cum. She drank Lisa's cum and watched Joe do the same.

Jessica fantasized for quite a long time, and then realized it was already 1130. Where had the time gone? She was so horny but couldn't get herself to break their agreement.

She checked her phone to see if Joe had texted her back. He had. A couple of times.

'Lisa said she wants to see a picture of you before she agrees. She has high standards, but I know you meet them. Lol'

Then another message: 'Lisa is worried she asked to much, you don't have to send a naked picture. Just any picture.'

And another text: 'HI Jessica, this is Lisa. If you don't want to send a picture that's totally fine. Joe assures me that you're very beautiful and that I will be happy. That is good enough for me. You can watch and masterbate if you would like.'

Jessica smiled. She would send them some pictures. She had no issue with that at all.

She quickly set her phone on the entertainment center set a timer and posed for the camera. She took several pictures. Looked at them, and then sent them all.

'Sorry, I was honestly day dreaming about our night together next week and didn't notice my phone at all. Here are some pictures. Let me know what she thinks!'

She attached the photos and sent the message.

She went up to her room and fell asleep dreaming of what was to come.

To be continued....