Personal Trainer Getting Personal Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica gets some action with a married woman!
2.6k words
4.21
12.8k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jessica woke up the next morning, she was more horny than she was when she went to sleep.

She took a shower, and decided to surprise Joe with some more pictures for his wife to look at.

She set up her phone, and took a picture of her in a towel, and then stripped it off and took a photo of her completely naked.

She also decided to throw in a picture of her pussy. She set up her phone in a tripod, adjusted the lighting, and set her timer. Then she sat on the edge of her bed, pinched her right nipple, rested her left middle finger on her clit and spread her legs wide open.

She then bent over the bed and spread her ass cheeks in order to show her pussy and asshole to the camera.

She looked at her pictures. Satisfied with them, she grabbed sent them to Joe.

"These are for your wife's viewing. Let me know what she thinks" she messaged.

She gave a deep sexually frustrated sigh, and slowly got dressed fighting the urge to grab her vibrator and dildo the entire time.

She wanted her first time eating a woman in many years to be a deeply satisfying experience and Lisa had made a good point. If she was extremely horny, it would definitely be better.

She grabbed her workout clothes and headed to work.

As she coached and trained her clients she found herself daydreaming about the night coming up.

What if Lisa loved it so much she returned the favor on her? She had never had a woman eat her pussy. She was always the giver and then usually she would end up either getting fingered to orgasm, or having to masterbate later, or calling up a booty-call to come satisfy her.

By the time Joe got there, she was extremely horny. Joe was always her last client of the day. He came everyday including weekends.

"I was thinking about focusing on abs for the next week" he said with a smile.

"Well, that's actually the plan today," she replied professionally. "However it's a good idea to focus on different muscle groups and rotate them throughout the week to give them time to rebuild"

"I know," Joe replied. "I just have this thing coming up and I really want to tone my abs as much as possible for it." He winked.

She was getting wetter and wetter just thinking about it.

"I think we can do more intense ab workouts on the ab days, but for longterm results, we should keep to our plan." Jessica insisted.

"Well, beat me up then!" Was Joe's reply.

She decided to really up the intensity today, partially to help her customer who had a request, and partially to have a little revenge on him for not letting her cum for another week.

The next week dragged on. Each day when Joe would arrive he would get more and more flirty. She was beginning to think he was planning on fucking her too!

She found herself hoping that he would, and every night fell asleep fantasizing about him taking her, or Lisa eating her out.

The day finally came. She had contemplated taking the day off, but figured that would make the time drag by. So, she went to work like normal. She did take tomorrow off though. Who knew how late she would be up and how her evening would end up.

She did her best to stay present with her various clients, but found herself having to fight off her day dreams almost constantly.

Finally Joe arrived. Her last client. It was again an ab workout day, and he again requested for a high intensity workout, in order to really make his muscles 'pop' tonight.

As they finished the workout, he smiled at her and said, "Lisa is so excited to meet you. Would you like to join us for dinner? We aren't doing anything real special, just Applebee's."

"I'd love too! What time?" She asked excitedly.

"Can you make it in two hours?" He asked.

Two hours? She thought, that means it's at least another 3 and a half hour till I get to taste her! She groaned inwardly, but smiled and said, "I will be there!"

She took her time in the shower, she chose to shower at the gym today to keep her from the temptation of cumming early. She did, however spend a long time cleaning her pussy. Partially because it felt so good rubbing her clit with her washcloth, and also because she wanted to make sure it was as clean as could be tonight in case she did get some action from Lisa.

She sighed as she thought about how unlikely it was that Lisa would eat her pussy, but she loved thinking about it.

As she headed home to change she tried to decide what she was going to wear. She mentally tried on and decided against several dresses, skirts and dress pants. She decided to text Joe to ask him.

As soon as she got home, she made herself a smoothie. As she sipped on it she typed out a text to Joe.

"Is there anything specific that I should wear? I don't want to come overdressed, but I also don't want to come underdressed."

She read through her message and decided to make it more flirty. She erased it and then typed, 'is there anything specific that I should wear for Lisa? I don't want to cum overdressed and I don't want to cum underdressed either.' She giggled at her intentional misspelling of "come" and sent it.

She had 38 minutes to be at Applebee's and she needed an answer quickly. She was happy to get an immediate response.

'Lisa would love for you to wear a dress. I would love for you to not have any underwear on in order to get Lisa wound up during dinner.'

She read the text message and immediately felt her pussy gush. She quickly stripped off the thong and bra she was in, and threw on a very low cut dress that barely covered her ass.

She jumped in her car and headed over to the restaurant.

When she arrived she stepped out of her car, pulled the dress down as far as it would go, though it still wasn't far enough to really cover much, and walked in the door.

She saw Joe and Lisa at the bar and walked up to them. She said hello and watched Lisa's eyes roam her body.

She could tell she made a good choice on the dress, and carefully sat down hiding her parts as well as she could.

They chatted about their jobs, the weather, the current situation at the Denver Broncos, and then ordered food and drinks.

Jessica was surprised when it was time to leave, because she felt like she had just arrived! They had been at the restaurant for over an hour, but it felt like 5 minutes.

Joe suggested that Lisa ride with Jessica so they could talk through anything while Joe led the way in his pickup. Lisa agreed right away, and they headed to Joe and Lisa's house.

On the way, Jessica decided to start putting the moves on Lisa. She knew how to woo a girl, because she was one.

As she drove she put her hand on Lisa's thigh and kept it there. Lisa looked over at Jessica and said, "I can't tell you how excited I've been about this!"

Jessica nodded and eagerly replied, "Me too! I have obeyed your request not to cum, and I can't wait help you fulfill a fantasy!"

Lisa smiled warmly. She reached down and lifted Jessica's hand off of her thigh and held it. Their fingers intertwined and they drove in silence. Both of them were nervous, but both of them were also very excited.

As they turned onto their street Lisa said, "Check this out!" She brought Jessica's fingers to her pussy and Jessica was shocked to find out Lisa had also gone to dinner without underwear.

Jessica slowly began rubbing Lisa's clit under her dress as they pulled into their driveway. She felt Lisa's arousal and slowly slid a finger into Lisa. She was very wet.

She heard Lisa's breath catch as she fingered her pussy for a few seconds before turning off the car and turning to look at her. She used her left hand to pull Lisa's face to hers and kissed her gently.

Lisa kissed back and soon they were breathing heavily and making out.

Joe tapped on the glass and said, "I see you two didn't waste any time!"

They both blushed and hurriedly got out of the car. As soon as the front door was closed they were in each other's arms kissing and groping each other.

Joe moved in and started groping at Jessica's breasts. She hoped that this meant there was going to be a full on threesome so she could finally have an orgasm after two very long weeks.

Joe then quietly suggested that they move to the bedroom upstairs, and Lisa and Jessica agreed quickly. Lisa headed up the stairs first, and Jessica couldn't take her eyes off of Lisa's beautiful backside. Then she felt Joe's hand touch her own ass, and she looked back and smiled at him.

"How long have you wanted to touch my ass?" She asked playfully.

Lisa answered for him, "since the first day he met you, I would assume!"

Joe admitted that he had constantly thought about what her ass would feel like in his hands, and he was so excited to find out for sure.

They walked into the bedroom and Jessica immediately pushed Lisa onto the bed, and began removing her dress. Lisa made it easy by reaching her arms over her head, and soon Jessica was looking at her beautiful naked body. Jessica leaned in and kissed her again, this time feeling her naked breasts in her hands.

She hadn't made out with a woman in a very long time and she had forgotten how much it turned her on. She began kissing her way down Lisa's chest, sucking gently on both of her nipples. Lisa moaned, and began to relax.

Jessica began kissing lower, and lower kissing and licking a path to Lisa's belly button.

She began to sense the presence of Joe behind her, and wasn't remotely surprised to feel his hands run smoothly up her legs from her ankles. She felt his breath on her ass as she continued to kiss and lick her way from Lisa's belly button to the top of her landing strip.

Jessica felt Joe's strong hands lift up her dress so her nakedness was plainly visible.

"Just to be sure we are on the same page here," Joe began, "Lisa and I agreed on the way to Applebee's that we are okay with anything that may happen in the lust of the moment. Are you okay with that, Jess?" He asked softly.

Jessica stopped kissing Lisa's lower stomach and turned her head to look Joe in the eye, "Joe, I'm so fucking horny that I would take any attention I can get!"

Joe nodded, and holding her eye contact kissed her left ass cheek and then moved to the right. He kissed his way between her butt cheeks and began licking her asshole.

Jessica moaned and turned back to Lisa's pussy. She was done with foreplay, it was time to make this lady her bitch and taste her cum.

She dove into Lisa's pussy, licking her clit, and plunging her tongue into Lisa's womanhood.

She tasted the sweet necter and immediately realized the wait was worth it! She devoured Lisa, and moved back and forth between her tongue searching for new internal areas, and sucking on her clit and nibbling on her clit with her teeth.

She could feel Joe doing very similar things to her and her legs started to go weak. Her orgasm was approaching much quicker than she had thought and she wanted to make Lisa cum with her.

She doubled her efforts by pushing a finger into Lisa's dripping wet pussy. She bit slightly harder on her clit and she felt Lisa's body tense up. She was going to cum!

All at once she felt her orgasm overtake her senses. She felt wave after wave of ecstasy crash over her numbing her mind. She tasted Lisa's cum on her tongue and hungrily lapped it up, like a dehydrated dog laps at water.

Her lust was taking over now, she was still cumming but she needed penetration. She felt herself reach to finger herself but was surprised when Joe's cock beat her fingers to it. He calmly asked, "Would you like to take my cock?"

She nodded as she continued slurping up Lisa's cum that seemed to never end.

She felt pressure as Joe slide his big and very girthy cock inside of her. She moaned into Lisa's cumming pussy.

She began to hear herself gasp as Joe penetrated her. He pistoned inside of her like a pornstar, and seemed to have the stamina as well.

She came over and over, munching on Lisa's dripping passage the entire time.

She felt Lisa move out from under her, and laid herself on the bed where Lisa had been. She was face down bent over the side of the bed and she was in heaven. Her pussy and Joe's cock made music in her ears, and sent electric shocks of pleasure through her nervous system.

She felt Lisa crawl on top of her and felt Lisa's tongue on her asshole. She felt the waves of another orgasm cascade over her again! She felt like this was one of her many wet dreams she had had in the last two weeks, but she prayed she wouldn't wake up from this one.

Suddenly, Joe pulled his cock out of her pussy and Jessica felt Lisa slide a finger into her ass.

Jessica moaned, quietly at first but her breathing got louder and soon her moaning was loud enough to wake the dead.

Joe had moved his cock, covered in her pussy juice to her face and she eagerly sucked her cum off of his cock.

Lisa was pounding her ass with 2 fingers and she felt an anal orgasm coming on.

As it hit, she blacked out. She didn't hear anything, see anything or understand anything. She was feeling high, her body was buzzing and her fingers were tingling as her body convulsed in pleasure!

Joe and Lisa slowly allowed her to relax and turned their attention to each other. As Jessica came back from wherever she had gone, she watched Joe fuck his wife doggystyle in front of her.

She decided to do for Lisa what Lisa had just done for her. She pushed her tongue into Lisa's ass, and then pushed her finger in with it. She added two more fingers to replace her tongue and soon knew that Lisa was about to have a tremendous pleasure.

Lisa collapsed as soon as her anal orgasm hit. Joe suddenly grunted and said, "you're the guest, where do you want it?"

Jessica answered without thinking, "pump that cum into Lisa's pussy and put a baby in her while I watch!"

Joe pushed himself deep into Lisa's pussy and grunted and moaned throughout his release.

As he pulled his cock out of his wife, Jessica immediately jumped between her legs. She wanted to taste Joe's cum.

Jessica looked into Lisa's eyes as she slurped up Joe's cum. She turned to Joe, opened her mouth to show him his cum and then swallowed it.

"You're a dirty little bitch aren't you?" Joe said playfully.

Jessica nodded and said, "This is only the beginning of what I like to do!"

Exhausted she collapsed with her head on Lisa's chest.

She felt Joe snuggle up to them as well and they all drifted off to sleep.