Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Lydia was teasing herself as much as Zach, knowing she could pull his shorts down whenever she wanted but pausing in the process, still gazing into his eyes. "I hope that is all right with you, Mr. Brenner. As a check on your overall health, you will need to show me your erection." Again she waited a moment, still looking up at his face. "I need to see your hard cock, throbbing for me, showing me how healthy you are."

She was at the point of dragging down his shorts where she had only the head of his cock still behind the waistband of his briefs. Pausing there, knowing her dirty talk would strengthen his erection, she had his hardening penis trapped, the head not yet visible but the lovely shaft in view. "But in addition to getting a quick health check, it pleases me to see you naked, with a hard-on, even though I know it must embarrass you greatly." His cock was straining for relief. "But that is the arrangement, Mr. Brenner. In spite of how embarrassing it must be to know you will be completely naked in front of me and that your erect penis will be on display because I require it . . . and because I enjoy it . . . that is the arrangement." Knowing what would happen next and relishing the anticipation, Lydia ended with, "It's time for you to show me your cock and balls."

Lydia jerked his shorts and briefs to his ankles, watching his cock pop free and up into the erection she adored. She eased back to her sitting position on the bench.

This new interaction caught Zach by surprise. He'd always gotten naked as Lydia messed about with her journal or in her bag or something else.

This time she blatantly exposed him to her view. In fact, she had stripped him naked. It sent a clear signal that she would take liberties with him today, and it sent a shiver of excitement up his spine that complemented — for Lydia's view — the excited throbbing of his erection.

"Lovely, Mr. Brenner. As always, your erect penis is so much fun to look at. I appreciate that you're following directions so well by presenting a stiff cock at the very start of our session."

With Zach only a few inches in front of her, Lydia gazed blatantly at his cock and balls. So much better nice and close like this, she thought. His cock was beautiful and so arousing to look at. Seeing his hard-on close up like this was fantastic.

"You'll be more comfortable, I'm sure, if you step out of your shorts and briefs, Mr. Brenner."

He did that and then straightened, not sure what to do next.

"Come back close to me," Lydia said, gazing into his handsome face. "Today I want to enjoy your erection at eye level."

Oh, god! Zach thought. She is really going to tease me today. His cock twitched in response.

Lydia couldn't help but notice that sexy movement. "Ooh, very nice, Mr. Brenner. Now, step up closer."

That tell-tale pinkness of embarrassment was starting along his collarbone and up his neck.

Lydia hadn't actually planned any of this, but sitting next to Zach on the bench gave her the idea of enjoying the sight of his cock from a seated position so she could be close to his beautiful, arousing, naked and throbbing dick. It was brilliant.

Seeing his embarrassment in combination with his hard cock dependably intensified Lydia's arousal, and she felt herself moistening. This time she reveled in it, not caring that Zach might know how much he was turning her on.

I want you to know, Zach! she thought. Go ahead, look down at my breasts. See how my nipples are poking through my flimsy bra and skin-tight lycra top? I dressed this way so you could see how turned I am looking at you. Go ahead and notice when I squirm with my legs crossed, trying to get more stimulation on my pussy. I want you to realize what I'm doing and why I'm doing it!

"Yes. I like this," she said when Zach was only inches in front of her. "I am fascinated and very aroused by your naked cock. I love to see it completely hard for me, and I adore the fact that you show it to me when I ask to see it. And it's especially exciting when you remain nude and erect for me." She paused a moment, staring at the pulsing shaft only inches in front of her. "This is necessary, as I mentioned, to check on your health as you progress through your training regimen." She smiled as she looked into his eyes. "But I also like to see you naked with a hard-on simply because it turns me on that you are sexually aroused in my presence."

Then she waited silently, still gazing into his eyes. "It gets my panties wet, Mr. Brenner."

Lydia knew the comment would throw Zach for a loop — his mind, his libido, his total self. Just what I said on our date, Zach, when we were at Maxine's, remember?

Zach did remember. Lydia! Lydia! he thought, hearing her naughty, intensely sexy narrative and the reminder that 'Ms. Tanner' was also Lydia Tanner. I can't possibly endure what you're doing to me! Please let me touch you, hold you, make love to you!

His own thoughts super-charged the fuel that was driving his erection. His cock throbbed for Lydia.

Zach, my man! I want you so bad! she thought. But it was Ms. Tanner who spoke.

"So sexy, Mr. Brenner. So very sexy," she whispered huskily. Then she leaned close to his glorious erection and exhaled breathily across the head of his pulsing cock.

Zach's knees started to buckle, but he caught himself. The over-the-top tease of putting her mouth that close to his throbbing cock produced the desired effect, and Lydia watched in fascination as his cock bobbed when he straightened again to stand before her.

"Mr. Brenner, is your cell phone handy?" she asked.

Confused — and trying to return to rational thought after what Lydia had just done — Zach hesitated until he parsed through Lydia's request. "Um, yes, Ms. Tanner. It's on the chair in the corner." He motioned with his head to indicate that he'd placed his phone on the seat of the folding chair a few steps away.

In her careful planning for this session, Lydia realized she had to give Zach the option of sharing the pictures she would take. It would assume way too much to think he'd automatically go along with her having embarrassing and explicit pictures of him on her phone. Using his phone instead to take the pictures would allow him to decide if he wanted to share them with her.

It would allow him to tell her that his body was hers to look at, that his body was hers to see while he was naked and sexually aroused.

Whenever she wanted.

And if he did send them to her . . .

Zach, you gorgeous, sexy man! Consenting to be my personal, nude model! To give me pictures of you that surrender everything to my gaze, knowing that I will look at them because they turn me on sexually.

Zach!

"Be a dear and bring your phone to me," Lydia said after Zach told her where his phone was. She tried to keep the excitement out of her voice so as not to tip him off to what was coming.

He turned to walk to the corner. Seeing his sexy ass, glutes moving sensuously as he walked, Lydia called out: "Stop where you are, Mr. Brenner. I want to look at you just like this, with your sexy bottom and muscular back in view. It's something I like to see, and I want to enjoy looking at you right now."

Zach froze in place. I won't last five more minutes if you keep teasing me, Lydia!

"So nice," Lydia murmured, barely loud enough for Zach to hear. Then she allowed herself the freedom to do something she had clamped down on every time the urge arose in their previous sessions when Zach was in the room with her.

Lydia snaked one hand down the front of her leggings and palmed her moistening pussy, grinding the heel of her hand against her hardening clit. It felt wonderful, and she indulged herself shamelessly as she looked at her naked man from the back, fantasizing about what she would see when she posed him for pictures a few minutes from now.

Zach didn't know what was happening, but he remained in place at Lydia's direction.

Then, he looked to one side where a mirror was reflecting everything Lydia was doing.

She's masturbating! Lydia is masturbating while she looks at me!

Again, his knees nearly buckled, but he managed to straighten back up. Lydia noticed his plight, then followed his gaze to the mirror reflecting her self-pleasuring and realized Zach had seen what she was doing. She almost jerked her hand out of her panties in embarrassment, but then she remembered that Zach was the one in this situation who should be embarrassed.

And that Ms. Tanner was completely in control.

She smiled at him in the mirror, continuing to palm her pussy and clearly conveying the fact that she was masturbating as she looked at him. "Turn around, Mr. Brenner."

Zach's throat went instantly dry. He was about to see his dream woman blatantly masturbating as she looked at him, gazed at his naked, erect cock.

The pre-cum began flowing from the head of his rock-hard penis as it jerked in response to Lydia's directions. He turned slowly, his face now a deep shade of pink at this situation, but his cock pulsing in excitement at what he was about to see.

Lydia noticed the glistening pre-cum. She pressed more firmly against her clit.

"Oh, you sexy man, Mr. Brenner," she said, masturbating within the tight confines of her panties. "I quite enjoy seeing your arousal." Dropping her eyes to his cock, she continued: "I notice that you are lubricating just as I am, Mr. Brenner. Come here." She pulled her hand from her panties.

Oh god, oh god, oh god! Lydia! Are you going to touch my cock again? Zach thought, crazy with hope and lust that he would feel her touch on his hard dick.

"You don't want a mess on your floor, Mr. Brenner," she said as he resumed his place in front of her on the bench. Then, in something Lydia had fantasized about for weeks, she reached out, encircled the base of his cock with her fist, leaned her head down, and sucked his pulsing shaft into her mouth, licking him clean as she swirled her tongue around his throbbing cock, thrilling to the sensation of the velvety head of his penis as it slid between her lips.

That did buckle Zach's knees, and he had to catch the edge of the bench to keep from falling sideways.

Lydia experienced a series of mini-orgasms rippling through her body, tingling her nipples and her clit.

It was an intense encounter.

"You should thank me that I saved you some clean-up duty, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said, drawing back from him. "Now, please bring me your phone."

It was almost too much for Zach. Lydia had taken his cock in her warm mouth and cleaned off his pre-cum. She obviously swallowed it. And she took her sweet time running her tongue around his shaft, tortuously toying with him before removing her mouth and directing him to saunter over to the chair and bring her his cell phone.

All in a tone of voice like nothing unusual had happened.

Lydia!

Zach did as he was told, and Lydia again enjoyed watching him take the few steps to the chair.

Oh, that sexy ass, Zach Brenner! I am so wet thinking about what's about to happen!

When he was back in place of front of Lydia, who remained in her spot on the bench, he held the phone out to her. "Thank you," she replied warmly, looking into his eyes. "I enjoyed seeing you from the back as you walked to the chair, and I enjoyed watching your cock bounce with the steps you took walking back toward me."

If it had been possible, Zach would have been more embarrassed, but that just wasn't possible at this moment.

"The reason I need your phone, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said, "is because I'd like to take pictures today. They will help me track your progress. You're reaching the stage where I'll need photos to compare one week to the next as I search for tiny areas of improvement."

The implications of what Lydia had just said crashed down on Zach. He immediately contradicted his prior thought that he could not possibly be more embarrassed.

"I apologize that it might take a few minutes to get the series of shots I need," Lydia said. "I'll need you to assume various poses so I can evaluate progress on all body parts."

Zach was blushing deeply now, knowing Lydia was going to photograph him in the nude.

"These pictures, of course, will be private with me, Mr. Brenner. Further, you will have complete discretion regarding which of the shots you decide to send to me, or if you decide to share any at all." She smiled at him, nipples erect and outlined prominently in her top, enjoying both his hard cock and his extreme embarrassment at hearing she would be taking pictures of him in the nude. "But I very much hope you will send them all — as your personal trainer, there's a reason I take each one, after all."

Remaining frozen in place as he listened to Lydia's instructions, Zach's mind and his libido were both humming in overdrive. Damn, Lydia! Now I'll be naked in front of you whenever you want to look at the pictures! he thought. Are you going to masturbate when you look at them, just like you did looking at my ass?

That thought took his libido and his embarrassment to an even higher level, and his cock strained through pounding pulses as he thought about Lydia, nude, with her phone in her hand, rubbing her pussy as she looked at the naked pictures of him he had sent her.

Her next comment interrupted his train of thought and mental images.

"I will need your cock to be erect in all the pictures, Mr. Brenner. Is that all right?"

Yes, she is going to masturbate to these pictures! Oh, my god! This fantastic woman is going to fantasize about me and my body. She's going to bring herself to orgasm looking at pictures of me naked and with a hard-on, and she'll be thinking about touching me, playing with me-

"Mr. Brenner? Is that all right?"

Zach reined in his excited realization when Lydia's second inquiry finally made its way through his distracted mind. He opened his mouth to answer her, but nothing came out. Closing it to try again, the dryness of his throat allowed only a soft croak before he cleared his throat to finally answer, "Yes."

"Then I'll very much enjoy taking these pictures, Mr. Brenner. Show me how to operate your phone's camera."

It was almost too much to force himself into any thoughts other than Lydia nude, looking at his pictures and masturbating, but somehow Zach leaned down and showed Lydia enough about his phone's camera for her to realize it operated very similarly to her own.

Great! she thought. This means I'll be able to concentrate on my sexy subject without having to worry so much about operating the phone's camera.

"Thank you, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said after Zach had straightened back up. "That was quite helpful."

Then her subconscious — freed of so many constraints — prompted her to reach out one hand and gently cup Zach's balls, as she had been fantasizing doing for so long. She felt the initial surprised reaction, his ball sac and his entire body jerking back a bit at her touch. But then — Thank you, Zach! — he eased back in place, sending the unmistakable signal that his precious orbs were hers to fondle.

She was gentle, even loving, as she palmed him, feeling the weight of him and the contours of him in her hand. A quiet sigh escaped his lips as she toyed with his balls. That sound was as exciting as the heat of him in the palm of her hand.

Thrilling! Lydia knew she would experience her second set of mini-orgasms any moment as she held Zach's balls in her hand, tutoring herself on this part of his anatomy, enjoying the sexual thrill of having him in her palm.

I could melt into her grasp, Zach thought. The warmth of her hand, the tender way she was cradling him, prompted a wash of contentment throughout his entire body. He yielded a second soft sigh as Lydia learned by touch about this private, sensitive part of his body.

"Touching your balls is even more exciting that looking at them, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said, amazing herself at her ability to remain in control during this hypersexual encounter. When she made her comment, she sensed a delightful motion in his ball sac, a tightening and lifting. In spite of her worried questions to Connie in the gym office, Lydia did know enough about sex and men to know what this very sexy motion in her hand meant.

She circled forefinger and thumb around the top of his scrotum and squeezed very gently, tugging down and holding Zach in that position. "I'm delighted at your willingness to be a nude photographic model in an obvious state of sexual arousal for me, Mr. Brenner," she said. "Even though I require these pictures as your very personal trainer, I do want you ejaculating right now. I need erections in all my pictures."

Looking into his eyes, Lydia smiled sincerely. "Let's just stay like this for a few moments until the risk of climax has passed, shall we?"

"Ms. Tanner," Zach said, his fists clenching at his sides as he tried to hold back an orgasm, "not coming right now, with your hand on me like this, will be extremely difficult, but I will try."

That triggered the mini-orgasms that Lydia knew would come as she held Zach in her hand. She looked down, her hand still wrapped around him, preventing his orgasm while she experienced her own. She shivered through the glorious sensations, knowing that Zach would understand exactly what was happening.

It was yet another reason to be managing his physiology right now. Watching her shudder through an orgasm might have triggered Zach's release.

Recovering, she raised her face to look in his eyes. "No orgasm for you right now in preparation for your pictures, Mr. Brenner, but I will enjoy some of my own."

Who am I? What am I doing? Lydia marveled after hearing the words out of Ms. Tanner's mouth. God give me the self-control to get through my picture-taking!

She sucked in a big breath, then exhaled slowly, willing herself and Zach back down from the sexual precipice they had been perched on. Finally, his balls and scrotum indicated to Lydia that while he was erect and throbbing, he was not on the verge of spurting.

"Lovely," she said, releasing him and rising as the indication their photo session would begin. "For many reasons," she said as Zach stepped back and she walked to her scale, "I will want to start our session with you on the scale, Mr. Brenner."

Finally I'll have my own photos of my man, naked and erect for me, on my scale in this room, just as I so frequently imagine him, Lydia thought. I want these pictures to be really, really good!

She realized this would probably require tending more to thinking like a photographer than thinking what she wanted to think about — Zach's gorgeous cock and firm butt — but knowing she would want to look at lovely, detailed, well-lighted photos as she masturbated, Lydia cautioned herself: Hold the phone steady, make sure he's in good light, be careful not to be seen reflected in a mirror when taking each shot.

This was going to be more difficult than Lydia had planned (well, fantasized). She was determined, though. These pictures will be so sexy, so arousing, so entrancing! They have to be good!

As Zach walked to the scale and stepped up on it, Ms. Tanner provided some direction to her model as she retrieved the journal from her bag. "There will be several shots that won't have your face in them, Mr. Brenner. You can understand that I need to capture all body parts for my assessment of your progress, so in the next few minutes, I'll get some pictures of you from behind as well as from the front. I'm sure this all makes sense to you." She was blatantly looking at him as he stood nude and erect, waiting. That tell-tale pink of embarrassment was clearly in view. "However, when your face is part of the picture, Mr. Brenner, I ask that you have a nice smile for me."