Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach couldn't imagine what these pictures would turn out to be. I'll be naked, with a hard-on, and she wants me to smile for the camera? He shifted nervously on the scale, trying to figure out how not to be some doofus in a picture with a fake smile underneath a deer-in-the-headlights look.

"It must be very embarrassing for you, Mr. Brenner, having your picture taken like this — naked and with your cock hard and sending the clear message you're ready to have sex. That may make it difficult to produce that handsome and endearing smile that is so enjoyable." Lydia was teasing again, abandoning herself to the freedom of being completely in control of Zach's nudity while also completely releasing the brakes for whatever devilish thought came to her mind as a way to make this scenario as sexually arousing as possible for both of them. "Perhaps you can imagine yourself about to make love with the woman of your dreams?"

Oh, yeah, Zach, Lydia thought. I want to see you as you imagine the fantastic sex we both want so badly to have with each other!

For his part, Zach had just heard instructions that would make it even harder not to come at some point during this crazy interaction with Lydia/Ms. Tanner. How can I imagine I'm about to make love to you, Lydia, and be naked with a hard-on in front of you, and think about you nude as you stand right in front of me, taking pictures? How can I think about being at the foot of your bed, with you naked on the sheets, waiting for me, and produce the smile you're asking for in these pictures?

But he would try to be Lydia's perfect nude male model, knowing that she was going to pleasure herself to orgasms many times as she looked at the pictures. I want these pictures to be everything you want, Lydia!

"I will try, Ms. Tanner," he said, looking at Lydia as she stood a few feet away, looking at the back of his phone, framing the shot, her journal at her feet, leaning against one leg. "If I start concentrating too much on being precisely everything you want in these pictures, though, well, um . . . I might need a reminder or something that, ah, that . . . um-"

Lydia lowered his phone and grinned broadly at Zach. She almost slipped out of Ms. Tanner mode because what he was trying to say was so amazingly sexy. He's inviting me to sexually tease him to hardness if he ever becomes too distracted because he's focusing on being my perfect nude model with a handsome smile AND a handsome erection!

She interrupted his embarrassed fumbling as he looked for the right words. "I can assure you, Mr. Brenner, that I have many ways to prolong your erection. You need not worry that at any point during this photo shoot you will not be erect. I will ensure that."

The words she spoke thrilled her as much as they did Zach. Lydia's nipples hardened visibly through the top and bra chosen precisely because she wanted Zach to see her nipples outlined through the material. I'll tease him with my words and my touch, she thought, savoring that delicious idea. I want my special man completely hard in these special pictures!

"Now, let's begin. I'll take a full-on front body shot first," Lydia said, moving directly in front of Zach as he stood on the scale, the journal plopping to the floor in the process, where Lydia left it. "Let's see about getting that nice smile for me, Mr. Brenner."

His first attempts were artificial, something she assumed might happen. It did provide the opening for a bit of 'coaching,' though.

"Perhaps you need to realize that you are guaranteed the sensation of sliding your hard dick into your fantasy woman's wet, tight pussy, Mr. Brenner. Surely such a realization would create a wonderful expression as you understood she was inviting you in."

Lydia had never considered herself an accomplished dirty talker. Her attempts with Kenny during their marriage never turned out well — she was always so self-conscious doing it.

But Ms. Tanner was not restricted by the constraints Lydia might otherwise have had. Somehow the words flowed naturally from Ms. Tanner's mouth as she continued her special style of coaching her nervous model.

Her comment helped soften Zach's forced expression, and she tapped the screen of his phone instantly. "That thought did seem to help, Mr. Brenner. Let's get a few more full-frontal, full-erection pictures. This is excellent for tracking your overall progress. Keep thinking about your special woman naked and waiting for you. She's assuredly quite wet in anticipation, knowing your erection is because you want her, to be inside her."

Lydia! Zach yelled mentally. We both know it's you that you're talking about with this teasing dirty talk. I need to see you naked, to make love to you!

His cock was pulsing. A pity that motion won't come through in the picture, Lydia thought.

"Now a big smile for me, Mr. Brenner. There's not even a single reason to be nervous. While it's surely unusual to have pictures taken of you completely naked and your hard, throbbing cock a part of the picture, your body is so sexy, so handsome — to match your handsome face — and your cock is just lovely and so arousing. Any girl would be turned on by looking at you like this. You should just accept that fact and enjoy it. Revel in it. You are being a drop-dead gorgeous, arousing, naked and confident lover in these pictures, Mr. Brenner. That should bring a sexy smile to your face."

Lydia had no idea whether Zach's phone had a lot of memory left for pictures. She hoped it did. I want lots of pictures! This is unbelievably hot, being the photographer and directing him into the poses I want to see!

"You look lovely standing there like that, Mr. Brenner," she said, satisfied she'd have many pictures to choose from of her naked man smiling at her into the camera, his cock erect and begging for attention as he stood on her scale. "Let's get some shots from each side." She moved into position, again maneuvering to ensure she wasn't in the picture via a mirror reflection. "Mmm, very nice. These shots will help me gauge delts, arms, and legs." She tapped the phone's screen repeatedly, getting lots of pictures, so turned on by what she was seeing on the phone's screen. "This angle has an added benefit for me, Mr. Brenner. Your pretty erection is in profile in these shots. That is very sexy."

Lydia was removing the last vestiges of hesitance or embarrassment to be a sexy minx dirty talking a naked man into a throbbing erection as she directed him into position to display himself for her sexual arousal. It was intoxicating!

"Am I the first woman to see you like this, Mr. Brenner? Naked, hard, throbbing for me as I take pictures? Am I the first woman enjoying the way you display your sexual desire in the form of an aching, stiff cock that you maintain so she gets sexually explicit pictures of you?"

They both knew the answer.

"Yes," Zach answered, turning his head toward Lydia. "I can't imagine any circumstance in which I would do this for anyone except for you, Ms. Tanner."

I love you, Zach!

"Ooh, that's a nice picture. Keep your head turned toward me. I like seeing your face in pictures that show your erection." She lowered the phone for a minute to smile at Zach, looking him in his eyes and continuing her tease. "In fact, I can say now that I like seeing your erection, and I like tasting it. Did it feel good when I had your cock in my mouth a few minutes ago?"

Zach's eyes squeezed shut as he moaned involuntarily. His cock jerked toward his abdomen, and Lydia realized she may have pushed him too far with her dirty talk. She slipped the phone into the waistband of her leggings and rushed to his side. Grabbing his cock with one hand and circling thumb and forefinger of the other around the top of his ball sac, she handled her man's erection again in a manner to stop him from spurting. She squeezed her fist around his throbbing shaft.

She held her breath as Zach was sucking in a series of little breaths into his nose, wrestling with himself and his lust for her, trying not to come.

She saw the head of his cock flare. Two things immediately crossed her mind: Zach, baby! I'm sorry! Please don't come! And the second was, God! How sexy! He is fantastic. She felt every pulse of his dick, her fist tight around its girth.

It was too much for her, and Lydia had another mini-orgasm, this time with her man's hard cock firmly in her grasp.

Lydia in the throes of an orgasm was the last thing Zach needed to see — and feel — as she jerked through her climax, her grip still firm on his cock. He tried to short-circuit his orgasm. "Oh god oh god oh god," he moaned, bending over. "I'm trying, Ms. Tanner, but, but-"

She said nothing in response, her legs still shaking from that fantastic rush of holding Zach's cock in her hands and experiencing her own orgasm while trying to prevent his. Finally, she responded.

"Yes, you are trying, Mr. Brenner. That is very good. I'm proud of you."

It wasn't the response he was expecting — but what response could be predicted in this situation?

He eased back up, his cock still throbbing in Lydia's grasp. Weirdly, her words — "I'm proud of you" — helped settle him down. I am going to be so good for you, baby, he thought. I want to be good for you. I want you to be proud of me, as your boyfriend, your lover, and even as your naked male model.

Again, Lydia had prevented Zach's orgasm. She eased her hands away from him and stepped back as he straightened fully on the scale.

"Thank you, Mr. Brenner, for maintaining control of yourself." She stepped behind him. "We can resume with our photographs." Lydia said nothing for several seconds as she gazed at him, his back, his shoulders, his ass, his legs.

So sexy!

"First some pictures as you look straight ahead." She tapped through several pictures, tending to everything about them — the lighting, the framing, everything. Satisfied with that series of pictures, she said, "Turn your head back toward me for the next shots and let me see that pretty smile of yours, Mr. Brenner, as I take some more pictures of you from behind."

Zach's worries clutched at him again: I'm going to look ridiculous, showing my face like this. He hesitated.

Now unrepressed from anything Lydia Tanner would or would not have done, her 'Ms. Tanner' persona didn't think a second thought about stepping quickly up behind Zach and landing a light spank on one cheek. "This is delaying things, Mr. Brenner, and we have a workout to get through. When I request a pose, please get into position for me."

Perfect! Now he'll have some extra motivation to get into the next pose without hesitating.

Zach was startled at the spank on his butt. It was not an admonishment or a punishment in any way. That was not the message it sent. Rather, he shivered at Lydia's reminder of who was in charge. It was a pleasant shiver, and he smiled. The words he spoke in response held hints of his smile, which she couldn't see. "Thank you for the reminder, Ms. Tanner."

Surprisingly, the interaction eased his mind a little about what he might look like smiling back at Lydia over his shoulder in the picture.

"Very nice!" Lydia enthused as she looked at the phone's screen to get the picture. "That's lovely. Very sexy, Mr. Tanner."

What was visible of his face in the picture held the pink of his embarrassment, which was one reason the shot was so very sexy for Lydia.

"Before you step down off the scale, Mr. Brenner, we do need this week's numbers." Lydia stuck the phone in her waistband and took the few steps to retrieve the journal and the pen tucked inside. She moved to stand beside Zach.

And she stood there, admiring his erection, looking up to his face, the embarrassment there having settled down a bit, and then returning her gaze to his pretty cock. I love looking at your hard cock, Zach! she thought. I love touching and holding it, too, and tasting it!

Finally, she looked down as the numbers on the scale cycled through, writing them down in the journal. "Very nice numbers today, Mr. Brenner. They go so well with your very nice, naked body. You've been sticking to your eating plan and your workouts, I can tell by the numbers and by looking at you. Nice job!"

Again, Lydia's praise created a warm feeling for Zach. "I am trying," he responded.

The natural reaction from Ms. Tanner happened before it registered in Lydia's mind. She reached behind Zach and planted another light swat on one cheek. "You are succeeding, Mr. Brenner. That should be your response."

But she didn't take her hand away after the playful swat. She squeezed his firm glute.

Finally! Lydia yelled to herself mentally. Finally — my hands on this man's gorgeous ass!

Reluctantly releasing her grip on Zach's firm butt, she walked back to her bag to slip the journal inside.

It was time. It was the moment when Lydia would direct Zach into the pose that had so captured her attention, forcing her self-assessment yet again about her sexuality and what she was discovering about herself.

"I believe we're done with pictures of you on the scale, Mr. Brenner. You can step down and move the scale to the side."

Lydia had ensured that his full-frontal and backside pictures had no reflections of her in them. Directing Zach into the fully-exposed positon she would require of him next would also be successful in displaying only him, his naked back and ass, with no distractions in the picture if he resumed facing away from her in the same spot the scale occupied only a few seconds before.

The calculations of a photographer ensuring good lighting and the setting for the picture, though, did not last long as Lydia moved to the next phase of what she was orchestrating with Zach. Seeing him in the position she was about to direct would punch every lust-button she possessed, no matter how deeply any of those buttons had been buried across all the years of her pre-Zach lifetime. That lifetime did not include even a single instance of thinking about a naked male displaying every millimeter of his private opening as his cock and balls hung below in an extreme state of arousal.

But now Lydia Tanner was going to see that, in person, in real life, with the subject of the photograph only a few feet in front of her. And the subject was the man she was crazy about in every way.

She steadied herself, drew in a deep breath, and said, "Stand in the same spot where the scale was, Mr. Brenner, again with your back to me."

At this point, Lydia knew that Zach didn't know what was coming, but she did. Can I do this? CAN HE DO THIS?

Her voice came out in a throaty near-whisper: "Now, Mr. Brenner-" She stopped, realizing he might not have heard her. She swallowed and began again, closer to Ms. Tanner's voice as it had been throughout this insanely sexy photography session. "Now, Mr. Brenner, there, in your spot, I'd like you to drop to hands and knees, as though you are about to stretch your legs back to begin a series of push-ups."

Lydia congratulated herself. It was a perfect ruse to begin maneuvering Zach into the position that would ramp his embarrassment and her arousal into the stratosphere.

"But stay on hands and knees. I need some shots like this to judge the arch of your spine. Widen your hands apart a bit on the floor; wider than shoulder-width." He complied. "That's it. Thank you. Now, completely straighten your arms, lean back on your haunches just a bit, and arch your back, thinking about widening your upper back and traps."

It was, again, a series of directions Zach would think made 'sense' in the craziness of this scenario.

"That's good. Thank you for following directions as a photographic subject so well, Mr. Brenner."

Lydia was setting the trap.

"Excellent," she said, not caring at this point that her voice was noticeably husky. "Now, widen your knees to the full extent possible, extend your spine, lift your butt high, and hold the pose for me."

It did not hit Zach until he was almost in position. Oh, god! Fuck! What the-

Lydia interrupted his thoughts, seeing the hesitancy when he realized what he was about to display to her.

"You're almost there, Mr. Brenner. Please continue to assume the position for this shot."

Zach's embarrassment ramped up to a level he'd never experienced before.

His cock jumped, bouncing up against his abdomen. She's going to see-

Lydia's pussy was soaking. She could not let his hesitance continue. She was too turned on and crazy to see him surrender everything to her gaze, and she knew he would be more embarrassed in front of her than ever before.

And that would mean he should be aroused beyond any point so far in this role play. She wanted to see him hot and bothered and wanting her so much, not knowing or caring if it was pure lust for Zach or pure love for Zach that had her desperate to get her special pictures.

Oh, god! If I do this, she's going to see-

Lydia pressed on, again interrupting his thoughts.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

Oh, god! What am I possibly going to say? Zach thought. Am I going to have to say that I don't want to show her my-

"We're almost done with our pictures, Mr. Brenner. Just this last pose."

He surrendered. It was what Lydia had asked of him. And her request was turbocharging the embarrassment-arousal engine that Lydia knew how to rev up. Now, she was pushing that engine hard, driving him toward redlining his libido.

Zach's stomach clutched as he spread his knees, knowing what he'd revealed of himself to the woman he wanted desperately to make love to, to be with.

To marry.

Lydia completely lost her photographer's mind. She almost lost her grip on the phone. That dependable ripple of arousal between her tingling nipples and soaking pussy was now a crashing wave driving her toward orgasm. What she had imagined, had masturbated to as she anticipated this sight, was now before her.

And it was the sexiest thing Zach Brenner had ever done for her — total, complete, absolute surrender in sharing every part of his body to her gaze.

She swallowed hard, shook herself back to the reality of taking the picture. "Thank you, Mr. Brenner."

And then the minx Ms. Tanner took complete control of the scenario Lydia had brought to reality.

"Let's stay just like that, Mr. Brenner." she said. "I'll need several pictures, including some with you looking back at me over your shoulder in this position, just as you did when you were standing on the scale, and I was behind you."

Zach's face was crimson in embarrassment. God! Can I even do that?

But Ms. Tanner was revving her own libido, continuing with her outrageous actions and directions. Lydia stuck the phone in the top of her leggings again to approach her nude model.

She leaned down behind Zach, planted a hand on each of his firm glutes, and spread him apart even more. "I do need to see each glute's development. Keep yourself flexed open for these pictures, Mr. Brenner."

Lydia had never for a second had the thought to do that in all the fantasizing she had done about this photography session. As had happened so often in this room, her surrender to her libido and lust and arousal prompted surprising — and thoroughly delightful — actions that ramped up the intensity of the raw sexual urges she was abandoning herself to.

But Ms. Tanner wasn't done. Lydia then reached underneath Zach's crotch between his spread knees, and palmed his balls, jiggling them slightly. "Just ensuring the best photograph, Mr. Brenner. Your balls were temporarily concealing a bit of your erect cock as it hangs beneath you. I want to see all of your cock in this position."