Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 08

Story Info
Lydia as photographer.
19k words
4.88
9.2k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Lydia returned multiple times to her folder of male nudes. What poses might offer some excuse about checking Zach's physical development? she wondered. It was fun to plan things out, using her personally curated set of photos of handsome, nude men. Imagining Zach getting into the poses the guys in the pictures had assumed was arousing — so much more arousing than simply looking at the pictures in her "Photo inspirations" folder. (Although, Lydia thought, looking at naked, in-shape, handsome men with erections is decidedly enjoyable, no matter who they are!)

Fantasizing Zach in the poses assumed by the 'group of eight' (as Lydia decided to name the group of nude men fetchingly revealing their most private area), however, was intensely arousing. The thought of building a photographic journal of her personal naked man thrilled her. Periodic photographic documentation of Zach's progress would most definitely become something Ms. Tanner would require!

Stanton and Juan among the 'group of eight' weren't fully erect in their pictures. Their cocks were languid, slightly tumescent, and full of portent for impressive erections. And Derrick's pose, of course, meant his cock was not in the picture. Are you erect, you naughty boy, as you reach up high like that for something you probably shouldn't be retrieving?

The pictures of Stanton and Juan, though, were lovely — Juan was seated on a porch swing, one heel up on the seat of the swing, the other planted on the ground as though he were about to push off and start a lazy arc of the swing back and forth. With his knee pulled up almost to his chin in order to get his heel into position for the picture, his pose revealed all of his sexy pucker.

He was smiling into the camera. What is going through your mind, Juan? Lydia wondered. Are you thinking about the women who will see you like this?

Then: Or the men?

Are you gay, Juan? Lydia wondered. There was no way to tell by his picture, of course, and Lydia certainly had not been surfing gay porn when she was looking for inspiration about how she could pose Zach. It doesn't matter, anyway, she thought, smiling back at Juan on the screen of her computer. You are a heart-breaker, handsome man! And I just love your pose!

Juan's pose, though, wasn't one that would be easy to replicate with Zach. Maybe he could assume that pose on the weight bench?

Then Lydia realized that Zach would be erect for all the pictures she took, so she returned to the shots of the five other men in her group of eight since Stanton and Juan were only semi-erect and Derrick's cock was hidden. All five had beautiful erections to match their beautiful bodies.

Do these guys do viagra for their photo shoots? she wondered. It must be hard to keep an erection for the entire length of a photo shoot.

Giggling at her own double entendre, Lydia decided it probably was hard to be hard that long.

But not for her man. Zach would be erect for every one of the pictures she would take at their next workout session. She would make sure of it with the running dialogue she would engage in as Ms. Tanner coached him into one position after another:

"Now, Mr. Brenner," she would say, taking inspiration from Derrick's pose, "a good way to check on the development of your lower traps and glutes will be for me to get a picture from the back, with your legs spread as you reach up high on tip-toe. This will also be a good shot to display your calf development." She would pause for a moment as he positioned himself, and then she would add: "And please flex your butt cheeks open for me, Mr. Brenner. I need that as I check on the progress of your glute development."

Zach in that position was instantly on the screen of her mind, and Lydia caught her breath at the sheer sexiness of the pose. His strong back and shoulders would be entrancing, and his muscular legs would look great in a pose on tip-toe.

And Zach's gorgeous ass would be the centerpiece of the shot. His firm, rounded glutes would beg for her caress in such a position. (How much longer can I possibly wait before fondling that magnificent ass? she asked herself.)

But it would be the naughty newness of seeing every private inch of her special man, so wonderfully displayed while that incredibly arousing pinkness of embarrassment crept up the back of his neck and ears, that would threaten her ability to avoid an orgasm. God, could I even hold the cell phone steady to capture that glorious sight for future enjoyment? she wondered. But getting great pictures to fill the screen of her computer monitor would be important, and Lydia was confident she would calm herself down in photographer mode to ensure she got fantastically erotic pictures of Zach.

But while Derrick's pose was one she frequently considered having Zach assume during his photographic modeling at the next workout — and the pose would surely have her pussy moistening as she gazed at him in preparation for taking the picture — it would have neither his cock nor his face in the sexy shot. That was critically important. She wanted to see all of her gorgeous man, not only because it would arouse her so much but because Zach had admitted to her that the mix of lust and embarrassment for him was such a turn-on.

I want you turned on beyond anything you've ever experienced, Zach! That turns me on like crazy!

Lydia realized that none of the pictures in her 'group of eight' collection satisfied all the criteria for the special picture she wanted of Zach, a pose that would powerfully embarrass and arouse him — and her! — at the same time. She needed to find a position that would be the 'perfect' pose; meaning one that somehow captured Zach's lovely erection, his face (which would surely be a deep shade of embarrassed pink as he realized his situation), and his completely exposed bottom.

Dissatisfied, Lydia pulled up the URL still lingering among recent searches and picked up where she'd left off during her initial search. Now, though, she was laser-focused on finding that particular picture, the one she knew would turn her on incredibly and which would also display Zach in a way that would push all his sexual arousal buttons.

And push them hard.

Why do I so enjoy teasing him this way? she wondered. It just turns me on so much when I see him blush. It is SO endearing, SO sexy, SO . . . what? She had no ready answer, and she was tired of trying to figure this out.

Resigned to having a mystery remain about her sexuality, Lydia simply sighed and continued her internet search based on her naked-men-with-erection parameters, but now refined with the special added requirement of the complete exposure of their most intimate orifice.

I will know the pose when I find it.

She did find it. Instantly, the 'group of eight' became the 'group of nine.'

'Aaron' was on his hands and knees on the floor, his hands placed slightly wider than shoulder-width. He was stiff-arming himself to raise his upper torso as high as possible. His knees looked spread almost to the maximum, and somehow he had arched his back in a way that presented his butt in such an arousing manner. He had craned his neck around so that at least part of his face was captured in the shot.

And 'Aaron' was definitely a guy who did not forget to include multiple sets of squats in his workouts. His glutes were magnificent, and hanging beneath his crotch were his cock and balls, captured in the picture in such a way that his ball sac was snugged up against him, allowing the length of his erect cock to be revealed.

And his sexy asshole was on clear display.

Perfect! Just perfect! thought Lydia. The reason for the picture will be to get a good shot of the development of Zach's traps, quads, and calves along with his biceps and upper back — at least that's what she'd tell Zach. But in that position, Ms. Tanner could tease him, and herself, in a number of delicious ways.

And it will surely be the case that I'll have a long list of reasons to explain to Zach why I need so many shots of him in the show-me-everything pose, she thought, smiling to herself. Pictures from multiple different angles, pictures at the start of his embarrassment then continuing as she kept up a monologue of comments like, "Just a few more shots, Mr. Brenner," and, "Yes, this is an excellent pose for me to track your development," or — inventing the most intense emphasis of his total exposure she could think of — "With your cheeks flexed open like this, Mr. Brenner, you are in a great pose for me to see (I'll pause for a beat right here Lydia thought, devilishly) all of you and your progress."

My god! Lydia marveled. I am so naughty!

And she loved it completely.

It will be necessary, of course, she thought, to adjust Zach's cock and balls every few shots as the photo session proceeds. Surely they will be not quite right for the picture unless they are moved this way or that for perfect positioning.

"I do apologize, Mr. Brenner. For the very best pictures to track your progress, let's adjust your cock and your balls a bit, shall we? We don't want them obscuring the body parts I need to check for symmetrical development."

He would be warm and throbbing in her hands as she lovingly toyed at the constant adjustments, weighing the soft orbs as she lifted his sac, running a finger along his hardness to nudge it slightly one way or the other. Lydia knew his gorgeous erection would stubbornly return to its place, throbbing its urgency as she touched it, maneuvered it.

"There. That's better. I will need to have the very best pictures of you, Mr. Brenner."

The Aaron-pose she would put Zach in included all the components she wanted, and it excited her enormously just imagining Zach in that position. The only flaw was that it would not capture the entrancing, exciting pink of embarrassment that would be coloring Zach's entire face. There would be other poses for that, though — poses in which she would coax an embarrassed smile for the picture while his erection was on beautiful display.

But those pictures were not the ones Zach was presenting on the screen of Lydia's fantasy right now. Zach on his hands and knees, looking back at her, was the pose that had highjacked her fantasy completely.

"Hmmm, Mr. Brenner. I'm getting good pictures to help us track your development. This particular pose, of course, does expose you completely, which I hope you don't mind. I'm only concerned with your muscular development, so the fact that you're displaying your, umm, your private opening to me, is something I very much appreciate in order for me to get these superb pictures of your glutes and upper back."

That thought was too intense for Lydia to continue her fantasy. Whatever the reason for this newfound, nasty and naughty but oh-so-sexy fascination, it was about to put Lydia through an instant orgasm. She grabbed a quick breath, knowing what was inevitable, and allowed the orgasm to slam into her, shake her body, push out the moan, and curl her toes.

Is there such a thing as spontaneous orgasm? she wondered when her ability to form a conscious thought returned.

***

Zach awoke the morning after their first date and stretched into a satisfying couple of pops along his spine. He lay in bed for awhile, savoring memories of last evening's date with Lydia.

He was proud of himself for the selections he made as the activities for a first date. Max's food was — as always — absolutely delicious, and her appearance at their table to chat a bit would forever put him in her debt; her comment to Lydia about him being a "good catch" was just like Max, but it was nice of her to say it.

Max must've thought Lydia and I might have a future to say something like that, he mused. It made him feel good.

The entire date had made him feel good! Lydia was gorgeous, classy, sexy, a fun date and a good conversationalist. It was the kind of night he wanted to have for the rest of his life . . .

Well, one thing definitely could have improved the evening, but Lydia's ground rules ensured that wouldn't happen. She is such a sexy tease, he thought, remembering her kiss at the door of her townhome. As was the case every time she left his company, Zach found himself masturbating as soon as he arrived home after their date.

That masturbatory fantasy was specifically about what might have happened if Lydia had pulled him into her townhome, kissing him passionately and urgently getting him out of his sports jacket and then the rest of his clothes, all the while continuing her kiss, using her talented tongue to swirl an intoxicating wetness into his mouth, entrancing him, as Zach was absolutely sure would happen.

He could smell her hair in his fantasy, taste her lips, hear her sexy whispers in that same tone she'd teased him with at Max's when she made that comment about soaking through her panties.

Lydia! Damn! You drive me crazy!

His orgasm driven by this post-date fantasy was fueled by thinking about making love to Lydia. Love-making that was mutually aggressive as neither of them could keep their hands or mouths or other body parts off of the other, but then there were those soul-stirring kisses that demanded complete, still attention as Lydia kissed him as he had never been kissed before. But those kisses also drove him crazy, and it would be another round of passionate, urgent thrusting and riding until one or the other, or both, surrendered to another orgasm.

Then, as he savored the post-orgasm, full-body, feel-good inner warmth that his post-date masturbation induced, Zach thought about lying next to Lydia in bed, spooning into her back and beautiful butt, snuggling into her neck, and exhaling, knowing she wanted exactly what he was doing — loving her.

The woman is completely owning me, Zach thought as he considered Lydia's ability to make him think about her so often and so intently. He smiled. Well, maybe not 'owning.' More like 'Making me think about her all the time.'

Zach rose from bed, pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt, and ambled to the bathroom to begin what he knew would be a day of daydreaming about Lydia multiple times. It would be a fun day of relaxation — he'd had a good week before this weekend, and he was caught up with a lot of stuff at work. The weekend would be free from any guilt about some undone task that should be handled on a Sunday.

Jerking off to fantasies of making love to Lydia was inevitable, he knew.

Maybe that could wait until after brunch.

Or maybe not.

He actually did make it out the door and into his car to drive to the café he liked for Sunday morning omelets without launching a lust-filled fantasy of Lydia and the mandatory masturbation it would demand. As his subconscious took over on the drive to brunch, though, his mind wandered to thoughts of his date with her and how much he wanted more dates with her and to see her alone again and-

Oh, shit! he thought. I'll have my next workout session with Lydia in a couple of days!

And that means it's only a couple of days before 'Ms. Tanner' will be in my workout room, with me naked.

And her in control.

Shit and fuck! If she touches me again, I think I might lose it. How can I keep my desire for her in check after our fantastic date? After last night's incredible evening? After spending time with Lydia in a way that makes me want her even more?

How am I going to get through the 'Mr. Brenner' part of the workout after that passionate kiss at the end of the date last night?

In their approaching workout session, Zach knew the instant he slid down his shorts and briefs that he would be hard. Damn! That is so embarrassing! Why is it also so fuckin' arousing? Lydia looking at him while he was naked now guaranteed he would be instantly, automatically erect. Knowing what had happened the last two workout sessions meant there was no way — ever! — that it would be possible not to be hard when 'Ms. Tanner' was in control and gazing at him. That first, crazy circumstance when the shock of her walking into the room while he was naked on her scale must have short-circuited his erection. But no-erection-Zach was now a thing of the past when Ms. Tanner was in the room.

Each workout session with Lydia had gotten progressively more outrageous, more embarrassing, more sexually charged, and more excruciating for him to endure without suffering a spurting orgasm launched only by her words, by how she looked at him — naked, with an erection — with a gaze of pure lust. She had touched his cock that last time, and it took every ounce of self-control not to come at that instant.

How could he endure another session?

And yet, he wanted to spend time with Lydia in any way, anywhere, any time it was possible. He wanted to be with her so much, and he was desperate to make love to her. Their date had solidified every impulse that this incredible woman was . . .

Oh, my god!

He pulled into the parking space at the café, turned off the ignition, and sat, dumbfounded.

His thinking right now did not include even a hint of, "What would it be like?" or, "Maybe I'll want to marry this woman someday."

I am going to ask Lydia to marry me!

This was crazy.

How long have I known her? He did the math: Four workouts, one workout per week = one month. Should I add in the few weeks before that, seeing her around the gym? Figuring those fairly inconsequential interactions didn't really apply to this calculation, he had his answer: I've known this woman for about a month, and we've been on one date, and I'm going to ask her to marry me!

Whether one month or five years, Zach had never been more certain about anything in his life.

So . . . he mused, almost not daring to consider his next thought . . . I am going to be 'Mr. Brenner' with my future wife.

He mentally paused, then: Goddamn! What if she says no? What if she's not my future wife?

Surely that couldn't happen. Their date was perfect. All the signals from Lydia were full speed ahead. He settled himself back down.

Then it was back to his original line of thought: My future wife will be looking at me, telling me how to display myself for her sexual arousal, touching me for her pleasure, getting turned on when she sees what her words do to me, how she causes that damned blush of embarrassment that I cannot stop . . .

. . . because even though it's completely outrageous and nothing I ever even thought about before Lydia, it thoroughly arouses me to be displayed naked and erect for her viewing pleasure.

Then the full implication of what all this meant hit him. Zach felt silly and relieved, and he grinned broadly and laughed out loud as he sat in his car.

"My future wife gets hot seeing me naked for her!" he said out loud, without realizing it. How lucky could any future husband be?

And instantly, Zach was eager for their next workout session.

After all, what else could Lydia possibly do to embarrass him even more after all the things she'd already done?

***

". . . and the food and the vibe at this place called Maxine's was fantastic, and then he took me to a play at the university, and then we went to this great restaurant I've never been to before that was so intimate and such a great atmosphere, and the food was so-"

"Jesus, Lydia. Slow down! You're going on at 60 miles an hour about how fantastic your date was. I'm having trouble keeping up."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers