Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the minx Ms. Tanner and the I-love-Zach Lydia knew what would happen.

Zach's ball sac tightened up against his perineum and the base of his cock in the dependable pre-orgasmic motion that lifted his ball sac, wrinkling it and snugging it against him. The motion revealed a bit more of his erection at the base as it jumped, dripping pre-cum that was oozing into a stretching droplet that would inevitably puddle beneath him.

Lydia released him and rushed back to her spot behind him to take pictures. She hoped she could capture the sight of his pre-cum leaking in arousal for her after she'd held him in her grasp. Jerking the phone quickly from her waistband, she framed the shot and tapped the screen, satisfied to see another droplet oozing down from the head of Zach's cock. "Very lovely, Mr. Brenner. These will be perfect pictures to consider the development of your glutes. And the pre-cum dripping from the head of your pretty cock is a very sexy addition to this lovely picture."

Lydia was going to orgasm. It was inevitable, and it was coming quickly.

"Look back at me for a few pictures," she said, thrilling to the sight of Zach's embarrassment and arousal. His face was red and his cock was throbbing and bouncing underneath his spread legs, pre-cum glistening as it leaked out and languidly dripped to the floor. He might come at any moment, she thought. "You might want to distract yourself with some mental math or something else, Mr. Brenner. Your cock is throbbing quite noticeably, and you are producing a steady stream of pre-cum."

I am so-o-o-o bad right now, Lydia thought. But he looks so-o-o-o good in that position!

Somehow Zach managed a look back toward the camera. "That is so nice. Mr. Brenner. Thank you. I appreciate seeing your face. It must be terribly embarrassing for you, though, knowing I can see your face and your sexy, private opening. Getting these shots to gauge your workout progress is important, however."

She took several shots, knowing that Zach would be going through mental gymnastics trying to produce an expression that was something other than the mix of terror and worry that crossed his face as he first tried to comply with her directions. He finally got to several more natural expressions as Lydia tapped repeatedly, getting lots of pictures in this pose.

And then Ms. Tanner prompted something else Lydia had never even considered.

"You can look forward, Mr. Brenner. I know that position is difficult for your neck." As Zach exhaled in relief — he was too embarrassed to remain looking at Lydia in such a position — Lydia walked to the chair in the corner and brought it to the spot behind Zach where she was taking pictures. Placing the phone on the floor next to the chair, Lydia sat down, entranced by the sexiness of her naked Zach and what he was doing and enduring for her. She was aroused to the edge of the orgasm she knew was fast approaching.

The sounds of her steps, the scratch of one chair leg against the floor behind him, told Zach what Lydia had done. She was seated behind him as he displayed himself in a way that meant there was no longer any part of his anatomy she had not seen, no longer any part of his body that he had not surrendered to her gaze.

Zach's cock was throbbing to the point it was almost painful as it jumped up and down beneath him in excitement.

"At this point, Mr. Brenner, I'd ask that you hold this position for just a bit longer. Remain looking forward as we don't want you to injure your neck."

Lydia levered herself up in the seat, grabbed the sides of her leggings and panties, and skinned them down to her ankles. "Your sexy pose and your shameless display — just for me, just for my viewing pleasure and sexual arousal right now — mean I want to extend my pleasure." The tangled knot of material just above her ankles meant she couldn't freely spread her legs, but the situation did allow her to spread her knees apart as she sat in the chair. The position offered free access to her sopping pussy and her hard clit. She immediately plunged two fingers inside and began thrumming her hardened nub.

Somehow, Ms. Tanner managed a few more comments meant to heighten this outrageous sexual torment Lydia knew Zach was enduring for her.

"Do you realize how completely, shamelessly you have exposed yourself in this position, Mr. Brenner?" Lydia had to clamp her jaw tight to prevent an orgasmic ripple. Ms. Tanner had one other comment to make. "Your complete exposure is very exciting. Thank you! You are an excellent nude male photographic subject. Even that sexy pucker between the spread-apart cheeks of your ass contributes to the phenomenal pictures I've taken today, Mr. Brenner."

God! Lydia! What are you doing? Are you just sitting there, looking at me spread open like this? Zach thought, intensely embarrassed, knowing what his position was revealing to her.

In only a few seconds he knew his initial worry was incorrect.

"Oh, yeah," Lydia moaned through rapid intakes of breath as she squirmed on the chair, "oh, yes, oh yes-s-s-s! Ugh, oh, oh . . ." Her vocalizings quickly devolved into only moans and whimpers as she approached orgasm.

She's masturbating as she looks at me!

Zach clamped down hard in his stomach, clamped down the muscles in his perineum, clamped down his breathing. He was going to spurt, and he didn't want that, didn't want to disappoint Ms. Tanner, didn't want the additional embarrassment of shooting his cum across the floor in front of her.

Lydia reached her orgasm and allowed the glorious release, along with a combination moan and wail as her climax tore through her body. She almost fell from the chair as she leaned forward and hugged herself through wave after wave of indescribable pleasure. Finally, she slumped back in the chair, groggy and half-lidded in bliss as post-orgasmic warmth infused itself into every cell of her body.

Lydia didn't know whether it was ten seconds or ten minutes before she roused herself back to the incredible sight in front of her — Zach spread open, revealing everything to her as his cock jumped and throbbed beneath him, his ball sac wrinkled and tight up against the base of his shaft, droplets of pre-cum still flowing from the head of his cock, his fantastic ass offered up for her view along with his wrinkled opening so shamelessly displayed. She somehow moved her gaze away from her naked man, loving him more than she thought possible in some kind of supercharged lust-love-caring mix of emotions, and struggled her panties and leggings up her legs and into place.

She stood shakily, eventually regaining composure, and took in a big breath. What followed was another act by Ms. Tanner that Lydia had never considered in all her fantasizing about getting pictures of Zach, nude and erect, for her ongoing viewing enjoyment.

Her fingers still damp with her juices, she stepped to stand beside Zach as he maintained his position in response to instructions from Ms. Tanner, still looking straight ahead, as directed. She leaned down, reached back, and tapped him at the center of his sexy pucker. "So nice to see all of you, Mr. Brenner. This pose excites me, knowing that you've revealed everything to my view, for my sexual pleasure, as I masturbated and climaxed while looking at you in this very naughty, very sexy position."

Lydia scandalized herself at the comment out of Ms. Tanner's mouth. In all her fantasizing about this photography session, she never considered making such a comment, and she never had even the slightest thought of touching Zach in his most private place.

What the hell did I just do? Oh, my god! she thought. I've seen all of him, and I touched him there! Right there! With my finger still wet from being inside my pussy as I brought myself to orgasm! Did I finally push him too far? Oh, Zach!

But Ms. Tanner did not suffer from any such worries or inhibitions. She knew that Zach would feel the damp touch of the pad of her fingertip and realize immediately why the touch was warm and wet.

Ms. Tanner knew what would happen next, and she wanted to see it, to hear it.

Her touch sent an electric charge up Zach's spine. The jolt went right to his brain, to that deep, unconsciously controlled, primal sex-drive source that was in full-blown crisis mode brought on by the constant sexual tease he had endured. Her touch, perfectly placed and full of lascivious innuendo, was the contact point between Lydia's orgasm and what would be his own. It was too much for Zach.

He groaned and shot stream after stream of cum across the floor in front of him, pumping through a release that shivered his entire body and brought goose bumps to the back of his neck. The orgasm was the most intense of his life.

Watching Zach come was also too much for Lydia. It was so sexy. She wanted him in her arms so bad as he experienced his release.

She threw Ms. Tanner to the curb, and knelt beside him as he caught his breath, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Zach, baby," she said, not thinking about what she was saying or doing. "Are you okay? I know Ms. Tanner was a terrible tease today. I know she really made things hard on you with all her-"

Zach had eased up to a half-kneeling position to look at Lydia, and their eyes met as she stopped herself in mid-sentence, realizing her unintentional and blatantly terrible pun. They both laughed, and Zach said, "Ms. Tanner did make things hard on me today, Lydia, but I'm pretty sure she meant to do it." He held her gaze as they laughed again at his comment. "You are incredible, Lydia Tanner."

Then he kissed her deeply, holding her head in his hands. It was a kiss as intense as the one at Lydia's door after their date. Drawing back, he smiled lovingly at her. "My only regret is that the first orgasm I had when we're together was not-" He caught himself. Don't even go there, Zach thought. She knows what I mean. Don't be an idiot with some stupid comment that will ruin everything!

"That your first orgasm when we we're together wasn't inside me?" Lydia asked, looking into his beautiful blue eyes as she spoke what he had not allowed himself to say.

"God, I love you!" he said, leaning into her to hug her tight.

They rocked together like that for a minute before Lydia uncoupled herself, grinning. "Don't forget that I've had my own orgasms in this room today, too." She leaned in for a quick kiss before saying, "And I loved having them as I looked at your gorgeous naked body. But as intense as the orgasms I've had in here today have been, I know they are nowhere near the orgasms I would have if-" She interrupted herself again, looked into Zach's eyes, and said, "Well, you know, right? We both know."

And then, because Lydia knew she had to immediately get some distance between herself and her fantasy-and-hopefully-real-life lover or succumb completely to her lust for Zach, she rose and said, "Let me get my towel and wipe up the floor, Zach. We can't take any chances you'll slip when you're doing your walking split squats in a few minutes."

Lydia wanted the first time with Zach to be the perfect environment, perfectly comfortable for them both, with both of them perfectly focused on each other with no distractions.

Yes, get up and get the workout session going, she thought. This workout room, with me now in sticky wet panties and Zach surely sore from being in that sexy pose for so long, is not how I want it to be the first time I make love to my man!

With that, Lydia rose, walked to her bag, and pulled out her towel.

Ms. Tanner was gone, as was the intensely intimate moment they had just shared as Zach and Lydia.

***

Surprisingly, getting things back to a normal workout session was the perfect way to suspend today's pre-session activities. Smiling to herself as she picked up Zach's cell phone and moved the chair back to its place in the corner, Lydia thought, My god! The memories I'm going to masturbate to when I get home! I can't even believe the incredible things I did in here today as 'Ms. Tanner,' and I also had that sexy, loving time with Zach just now. Putting the phone on the seat of the chair, her smile got even bigger. Those pictures!

As Zach donned his workout clothes and sat on the bench to put on socks and shoes, Lydia mopped up the impressive amount of cum Zach had spurted. He had tried to prevent her from doing it: "Lydia, no. Let me do that. I don't want you to have to-"

"I want to, Zach," she said. "It's the least I can do after what Ms. Tanner put you through." Then, in a flash, Ms. Tanner was back, if only for a second. "I'll remember to bring an extra towel from now on, Mr. Brenner."

Lydia bent to her task, happy for the opportunity to look away from Zach at that moment as she considered the words that had just come from her — well, technically, Ms. Tanner's — mouth.

Zach looked at Lydia, watching as she wiped up the physical proof that she had driven him to an uncontrollable orgasm as she watched. A second towel? Bring a second towel 'from now on'?

After the intense edging Ms. Tanner had put him through, his cock in a constant state of arousal, and then the wracking orgasm she had induced, Zach amazed himself that Ms Tanner's comment about a second towel caused his deflated cock to stir. Is she implying she intends to have me come for her at every workout?

Lydia's thoughts as she finished her task would have answered Zach's unspoken question: I really would like to watch him come for me again. Maybe a better pose to see it would be . . .

***

After watching Zach struggle during the first set to get up to the same number of reps he worked to during his last workout session, Lydia knew it would probably be like that for the entire session. Could I even lift a weight after a tease and ultimate release like I put Zach through? she wondered. It's amazing he's doing this. Poor guy is going to be so exhausted when we're done that he may physically collapse.

"Let's adjust a bit today," she said, after that first set which had Zach panting. "I want you to up the number of reps but lower the weight. We'll do some toning and definition work," Lydia said, writing in her notebook. "That's wise and good timing, I think." She looked at Zach and smiled, noting his look of relief.

It was a productive decision, and the workout was a good success, pushing Zach to a different kind of exhaustion at the end of the session.

"Do some extra stretching after I leave, Zach," Lydia said, putting everything — including the wadded-up towel — into her bag as Zach dropped to a sitting position on the bench and sighed heavily.

"Okay. I can tell you that relaxing into some long stretches and then getting a hot shower sounds like a really good plan," he said.

Moving to sit next to him on the bench, Lydia didn't know what she was going to say. She hadn't carefully planned anything as a heart-to-heart talk with Zach as she had done previously.

But she knew she had to say something given all that had occurred as part of Zach's session today.

"So, Zach," she began as he turned his head to look at her, "today was something, huh?"

He looked down and shook his head slowly. "You have no idea, Lydia."

"I'm sure I don't," she answered. "I mean, I just released all my inhibitions. I didn't even know what would come out of Ms. Tanner's mouth next."

He didn't answer her immediately, taking the opportunity of untying his shoes and toeing them off to give himself a moment to think before replying. "But the pictures . . . you kind of had that thought in your head before you came here today, right?"

Now it was Lydia's turn to blush.

"Mmm, yeah," she said quietly, looking down. "I guess that was the launching pad that Ms. Tanner took off from today."

Watching him closely after her admission, Lydia saw his eyelids flutter momentarily as he chewed his bottom lip in thought.

"Did you plan to masturbate while you looked at me?"

Lydia drew in an audible breath of surprise. "No!" she answered, worried. "I didn't plan that, Zach. The only way I could ever do that was by somehow releasing every last inhibition I must have ever had. It was so crazy and outrageous, and it was only Ms. Tanner who could have possibly-"

"Shh," he said soothingly. "It's okay, Lydia. I'm not accusing you of anything." He took her hands in his. "This crazy ménage à trois we have going is something I've never imagined in my wildest dreams or fantasies."

Lydia's puzzled expression brought his quick explanation.

"You. Me. Ms. Tanner. You have to admit we three are something."

"I'll give you that," Lydia said, enjoying Zach's touch on her hands and relieved at his response. "Sometimes I wonder if I have a split personality or something."

Nodding, Zach said, "But here's the thing, Lydia. I like being with both of you, and if I'm the luckiest guy in the world, Ms. Tanner will stick around."

Lydia's heart was thumping in her chest. It was happening all over again - again during a post-workout talk with Zach while seated next to him on his workout bench. She was again hoping she would hear something that would dispel the anxieties she'd had trying to figure herself out and wondering all the while whether who she was discovering herself to be, including 'Ms. Tanner,' would be someone Zach Brenner could love.

Zach continued. "Ms. Tanner is . . . she's kind of a convenience in some ways, you know?"

Lydia's expression after his comment again told Zach that Lydia did not know.

"I'm not explaining this well. I'm sorry," he said, looking into her eyes. "If Ms. Tanner releases your brakes, giving you the freedom to do what you want sexually with me without worrying about it," he began, drawing in a big breath, "then that's why I'm so lucky and why it's convenient Ms. Tanner is around. It means the woman I love is free to do what she fantasizes, what she wants, with me while I'm naked or in any other situation." Zach's gaze was locked on her eyes, searching them. "In return for that, I hope Ms. Tanner never leaves."

"The woman I love" part of Zach's statement as Lydia listened threatened to overwhelm everything else he said in explanation.

He's saying he loves me!

She moved her hands from Zach's and then placed both her hands on his shoulders, turning herself in the process to face him directly, leaning forward in earnestness. "I don't know if I'm more relieved, amazed, or excited to hear you say that," she said slowly. "What I do know is that Ms. Tanner is more than a convenience for me, Zach. She's the only way I could ever have taken the next step after I saw you that first time as I stood in that doorway right there and stared in amazement at your sexy, naked backside. I know now that when I turned away, intending to go back down the stairs and then make some noise to let you know I was ready to come back in, it was Ms. Tanner who stopped me, who turned me around and walked me right into this room, ready to pretend seeing you naked on my scale is exactly the way things were supposed to be."

Zach waited, hoping for more explanation. This woman never ceases to amaze me.

"For whatever crazy reason, Zach, from that point on, I just went with it, never turning back, in spite of the fact that I have never, ever done anything like that in my life. Truthfully, I would have judged any woman, personal trainer or any other profession who did something like that, to be . . . well, slutty or something, maybe even crazy, if she had done what I did."

He cocked one side of his mouth up in a stifled grin. "This Ms. Tanner woman is pretty wild, but I sure don't think of her as a slut or crazy. I like her."

Lydia smiled and blinked slowly. A comforting warmth was spreading into her tummy. "I'm glad." Her voice lowered one notch as she continued. "It was definitely Ms. Tanner that put you into that pose, and it was definitely Ms. Tanner that . . . um, well, you know . . . who masturbated in here today. More than once."