Personal Trainer Working Out

Story Info
A personal trainer and his wife give me a little extra..
2.3k words
4.45
15.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and I had gone back many years. We hit it off right away when I started working in a warehouse after getting out of the Marine Corps. He was a groomsman at my wedding, and he visited us in the hospital after the birth of my children. I always felt like we had a good friendship. We worked together for about 10 years before we both found ourselves taking different paths.  He left to become a certified Personal Trainer and I finally finished my bachelor's degree and started my career with a different company.   

We went a few years without really seeing or talking much, and our interactions were mostly limited to Facebook.  Then he got engaged and invited us to his wedding. We had a blast getting caught up during the reception and we must have said "we gotta hang out more" a hundred times. At some point during the reception, I mentioned needing to get back in shape.  He told me he'd give me a friend discount if I wanted a personal trainer. I basically brushed it off when he said it but filed it away in the memory bank. 

A few months after the wedding I had a regular physical checkup, and my blood results came back with some random jargon and the words pre-diabetes. That got my attention. The doctor said he was concerned about my weight and wanted to see me again in a couple of months.  Determined to lose some weight and get back in shape, I called Matt. He was happy to help, and the friend discount was still up for grabs. 

He had a small gym, with a surprising number of fitness machines, in the basement of his house. We started working out four days a week after I got off work, and most days his wife Alana would join us. I certainly didn't mind, because Alana is gorgeous, and she's just as into physical fitness as her husband. Needless to say, Alana is a very sexy woman.  I certainly wasn't going to kick her out of the room. Plus, the longer we worked out together, the more I got to know her as well.  The three of us had a lot of fun getting me back into shape. 

Two months later my doctor was shocked I had lost twenty pounds. The bloodwork came back all in the green and the words pre-diabetic were gone. While I was happy with the results of both the doctor's visit and the blood test results, I wasn't finished getting in and staying in good shape. We continued to meet four days a week after work. Eventually even my wife would comment about how good I looked, and it certainly helped us in the bedroom after the kids went to sleep.  

One day I got a text from Matt asking me if I could come over to help him with a project he was working on in his house.  He said he just needed an extra set of hands on something. I didn't have anything going on, so I agreed to help him out. I drove over to his house, and he let me in.    

"Thanks for coming, it's just upstairs here," he said. I followed him up the stairs, still a little curious about what project he was working on. He opened the door to his bedroom and motioned for me to go in. When I entered the room, Alana was sitting on the bed in tiny shorts and a tee shirt. I looked around the room expecting to see a ladder or some tools, or really anything that resembled a two-man project. I didn't see anything at all though. Just Alana sliding to the edge of the bed, towards me as I walked in. 

"Hey David, thank you for coming over," she said. "Matt and I have been talking, and he was pretty sure you would be the perfect friend to help us out."  

"I'm always happy to help," I said.  I looked around the room again. "So, what is it you need help with?" 

She stood up right as I finished asking the question, and she pressed her lips to mine. At the same moment I felt her lips, I also felt her fingers on my jeans cupping my bulge. I immediately realized why they asked me over, and I was all for it. She kissed me more passionately and I felt her fingers begin to work my belt and zipper. Then I felt her fingers slip under my boxers and around my quickly growing cock.  

She stepped back, sitting back on the bed with her feet under her.  Sitting on her knees she leaned forward and guided my hard cock to her mouth. I let out a loud sigh of ecstasy as her mouth moved over my mushroom head and down my shaft. I looked down and just watched in amazement as her mouth moved down my shaft several inches and then back up to the tip, over and over again. Damn she looked so good with my dick in her mouth, and it felt even better.  

She had been sucking my cock for a few minutes before I even remembered Matt was in the room too. I turned to look at him and I was a little surprised to see him just standing there with his dick in his hand watching his wife suck my dick. Then I got a little nervous about what might be expected of me. Was Matt just going to watch me with his wife? Was he going to join in? Oh God, was he going to expect me to do anything with him? 

"It's okay David, you just enjoy her for a few minutes," he said. The look on my face must have given away what I was thinking.  

I still wasn't sure what his intentions were, but I took his advice and just enjoyed the feeling of her mouth sliding up and down my hard cock. After a few more minutes of her sucking, she pulled my dick out of her mouth. I looked down and watched her pull her tee shirt off over her head, followed by her pulling her tiny shorts and panties down her legs and off over her feet. She laid back on the bed, looking gloriously sexy fully naked, and she spread her legs apart.  

I quickly pulled my clothes off, stepped up to the edge of the bed, and pulled her right leg over my left shoulder. I pressed the tip of my cock to her wet glistening pussy and slid it inside her. I watched the entire length of my shaft disappear inside her warm soft pussy and then I pulled it back out.  

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned out. I grabbed her thigh and started pumping my hips, sliding my cock faster in and out of her tight wet pussy. Then I saw Matt move onto the other side of the bed. I watched him move his cock towards her mouth, and then I watched her grab it and guide it to her lips.  

It was so hot watching her suck Matt's cock while I was fucking her pussy. I couldn't believe I was fucking his smoking hot wife. The fact that I was doing it in front of him was even more mind blowing. While I had never looked at Matt in any kind of a sexual way, it was totally turning me on watching her suck his cock.  Almost like watching a porn movie I'm actively participating in. I felt my orgasm rushing to the point of no return, so I pulled out in order to prevent what would have been inevitable. Thankfully it worked and I was able to fight it off. It was the closest I've ever edged without actually cumming.  

She took advantage of the break to change positions.  She gestured for me to lay on the bed, and I wasn't about to argue with her. Once I was laying on the bed, she climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy down over my cock. Her pussy felt even better sliding down my shaft with her on top, and she looked even sexier with her tits bouncing right over me.  

After only a few seconds of her riding my cock, I noticed Matt moved in behind her. She paused riding my cock and I realized he was going to slide his cock into her ass while my cock filled her pussy. I'd seen enough double penetration porn to know what was happening, but never thought my cock would be one of the two inside a sexy woman like Alana.  

Alana started moaning so loud I was a little nervous she might be in pain at first. The look on her face, however, told a completely different story. A moment later I realized she was in the middle of a very intense orgasm, and that turned me on even more. Fortunately, with Matt behind her fucking her ass, she couldn't move on top of me like she had when she started. If she could have, then I would have definitely shot my load inside her right then and there. It was still so hot to witness her orgasm with my cock fully inside her pussy feeling her squeeze it tight throughout her orgasm.   

Once she came back down to Earth I could feel the three of us start to get into a rhythm. Matt was pumping his cock into her ass, which lifted her up slightly with each stroke. I would pull my hips down into the bed as far as I could as her body lifted up, and then push my hips back up as she came back down. I wouldn't say my cock was sliding in and out of her pussy, but more like inching in and out. It still felt amazing and her moaning with each thrust was certainly getting me more and more worked up.  

I reached up with both hands and massaged her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her reaction told me she liked it, so I kept it up while Matt and I continued to fuck her. The whole thing was such a turn on I could feel my orgasm rushing up again. This time I wasn't in a position where I could just pull out to prevent the inevitable.  

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I grunted out as a warning.  

"Oh yes, fill my pussy," she moaned out.  

I let out a loud grunt and shoved my cock fully inside her pussy. My whole body twitched as I filled her pussy with my cream. Each gush sending new shivers down my body as my cum shot out against her g-spot. Her moans getting louder as she appeared to have another orgasm as well.  

Matt clearly still had some gas left in his tank, because he didn't even pause through all of it. He continued to fuck her ass at the same steady pace he had been prior to both our orgasms. I just left my still hard cock inside her pussy and figured I'd enjoy the show until Matt finished. She was so sexy though I never lost my hard on. After a few minutes I was even back to inching my cock up and down into her pussy to match his strokes again.  

A few minutes later I was all in and back to squeezing her nipples while we fucked her pussy and her ass. She was moaning so loud again, and I could tell she would have her third orgasm in no time. Matt was starting to grunt louder as well, so I knew he was getting close. When Alana's moaning reached the loudest she'd been yet, I heard Matt grunt out a loud moan of his own. It was clear by his grunting and her reaction, he was filling her ass with his cum. I felt her body shake over mine, but I wasn't sure if that was her orgasm or her body being shook by Matt through his orgasm.  

For about a minute we just all three held still. Then Matt was the first to move away, followed by Alana climbing off me. I was curious if there would be any cuddling after the sex but thought it would be weird with three of us. Alana picked up her clothes and started getting dressed, and I noticed Matt was doing the same.  I was a little relieved and got up to join them in getting dressed. There wasn't any talking at first, but it also didn't feel like an awkward silence either. I think all three of us were just very satisfied.  

"That was even more amazing than I had imagined," Alana said, breaking the silence. She then leaned in and gave Matt a kiss. "Thank you, baby." 

Once we were dressed, Matt and I walked down to the front door. There wasn't any discussion of doing it again, and I didn't want to bring it up. I assumed it was just something she wanted to try, and Matt knew I'd be all for it. I said my goodbyes and headed to my car, knowing I'd be jerking off to that memory for several weeks.  

The next day I texted Matt to make sure we were good for our usual workout. He texted back asking if I could meet him for lunch. I agreed and we met at a local BBQ joint. He basically wanted to spend the next hour discussing the previous evening, so we could get it out of our system and never discuss it again. That evening I went to their house, and Matt and I worked out together. Eventually, after a few weeks, Alana started joining us again.  

We never had a repeat performance and Alana never even hinted around that anything had ever happened at all. Matt and I never discussed it again, after the BBQ lunch, and I understood it was just something she wanted to try, and I was the lucky guy she chose. I still work out with them four days a week, and every now and then I still choose that memory to jerk off to.