Perspectives Pt. 6a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said my braces were cute too."

"I don't think you want me to touch those."

"Not with your hands."

"I thought you said you were new. You don't act new."

"I said I was learning; not new." Rachel scooted her fingers under Kate's shirt and pulled her close. Her tongue found Rachel's instantly and Rachel's heart jumped when she felt it twirl around hers expertly. She was only a few years older but Rachel felt those years in that embrace as Kate's hands pushed hard into the small of her back and in the force of her mouth when she paused to kiss her lips before finding her tongue again. Rachel felt her kisses on the side of her mouth and leaned her head back as Kate forced her chin up with hard wet kisses to her jaw. She let out a small moan when she felt her tongue slide along her neck.

Rachel was in bliss. No one had kissed her like that. Not even Kitten. She wrapped her hands on Kate's shirt and pushed it up. Without stopping, Kate moved her arms from the small of Rachel's back and draped them on her shoulders, letting her pull her shirt up to expose a red bra that Rachel knew matched the panties Kate had shown her the other night.

She was no longer in charge. Kate's kisses were a truth serum that kept Rachel from pretending. There was no Ms. Morgan right now, just Rachel subdued by a girl that needed her. A girl that appeared to be infatuated with her and she felt happily lost as her hard kisses moved down her neck and one of her hands found Rachel's bra under her shirt.

Kitten wanted to be submissive and please Rachel; this was different. This was a woman presenting herself as a present for the goddess she worshipped. Rachel scooted back to fall on the bed just as Kate's phone rang.

"No, not now," Kate said frantically.

"Just ignore it." Rachel sat on the bed and threw off her shirt showing Kate her black see-through bra.

Kate paused. She looked at the phone and then at Rachel. "I can't. Please. I can't."

Rachel grabbed her hand.

"Who is being mean to you?"

"If I don't call her back. She will come over here. She'll probably come over anyway because I missed it. I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want to see me after this."

"Who is being mean to you, Kate?"

"Please. Can I come over to see you for a pool party to make up for this. Please. I don't want you to go away angry but you can't stay."

"I'll stay with you."

"No, I'll get my sister to stay the night. I promise. Can we spend the day together tomorrow?"

"Yea, my parents are out of town. I'll text you my address."

"Don't text it. She goes through my phone so I have to delete everything if she comes over. Write it down."

"I don't want to leave you."

"I'll be fine. Take your book and read it so you can tell me about the first chapter. OK?" Tears were forming on Kate's face. Rachel grabbed her shirt and her new book. She reached in for one more kiss and even upset, even feeling the tears, it felt like a whirlwind going over her body. She didn't know kisses could do that. She wrote her address and walked to the door.

"Tomorrow, ok? Bye Rachel."

The door shut and Rachel felt dizzy. She realized Kate's tears had got on her own cheeks, so she wiped them and stared at the door. She couldn't believe how that felt just moments ago and now, she was standing outside an old door in a building she never knew existed, in an area of town where only one person knew her and that person was on the other side of the heavy door with an old lock.

She was the same scared kid that walked into the Downtown Grounds hours ago. She almost knocked, to see if Just Kate would walk her back to the car but she forced herself to leave and hurried down the hardwood floor to the old stairs that creaked at every step as she made her way to the bottom floor. She pushed one of the heavy double doors of the lobby open and promptly ran into someone, hard.

"Ughh," Rachel staggered and felt a hand grab her arm.

"You okay?"

Rachel looked over and saw a guy holding her arm. He had a backpack over his shoulder and a case of beer in his other hand that wasn't holding her up.

"I'm sorry. I'm fine. Just in a hurry." Rachel adjusted her top and started down the stairs.

"Wait, where you headed? Maybe I could walk you there?"

"No thank you, I'm good."

"Well let me have your number and maybe we can walk somewhere else later."

"I'm good. Sorry. Bye." Rachel moved quickly around the corner where she saw a few more guys walking up the path from the parking lot with more beer."

"Hey, nice, a redhead freshman. Why you running? Those don't look like jogging clothes, red."

Rachel didn't turn. She ran to her car and jumped in, thankful the door unlocked without her getting the keys.

"Stuck up, bitch." Rachel heard him say as she shut the door and started out of the lot without looking at them.

She made it just past the coffee shop when she started to cry. She wasn't in charge of anything. She was just a high school kid playing a game she thought she understood. She wanted Emily or her mom but she couldn't tell her she drove downtown and Emily was out of town for a wedding. She was scared and nothing really happened, did it? Emily would have put those guys in their place. Why did they scare her? Why was Kate scared?

She turned on the radio and drove. Drove back home. Alone. Scared. New.

The next day came fast. Rachel sat on the couch the night before and read some of Just Kate's recommended book and enjoyed it. It was depressing at first, set in a future with most of the world destroyed but she found some kinship in the main character and was disappointed when sleep took her. Kate still hadn't texted when she started a smoothie for breakfast. She was alone so she wore just her thread bare t-shirt and panties walking through the house. She noticed the shirt was getting more see through and it wouldn't make it much longer if her mom had her way. She smiled as she walked past mirror and saw her nipples poking through the fabric.

Down girls

She laughed at her joke. She was in a better mood. She needed to expand out and yesterday was new. She needed to deal with older boys if she wanted to be around Just Kate and Emily, but it was a lot to take in. She felt safe now and knew she would do better next time. She could talk to Kate about it, If only Kate...

Her phone buzzed with a text.

Just Kate/Velma: Hey, is it too early? I can come over whenever and I'm so sorry about yesterday.

Rachel: I was having breakfast so I'm up. You can come over whenever you want. Just let me shower first.

Just Kate/Velma: I need to drop my sister off at home and then I'll go to the store. You said your parents were gone right?

Rachel: Yea, just us. Emily is out of town too.

Just Kate/Velma: Want me to bring drinks?

Rachel: That sounds good. I'll take care of the food and snacks. Can you stay a while?

Just Kate/Velma: Yea, I'm free all today.

Rachel: k, you can stay with me all day then. See you soon?

Just Kate/Velma: I'll be there around 2.

She signed her message with a heart and Rachel smiled. She wished Emily would call so she could tell her about Kate and the boys that scared her but nothing so far. She grabbed her smoothie and sat on the couch to read some more and wait for Kate.

The door rang at 1:55. Kate wasn't one to be causally late, it seemed, and Rachel didn't expect anything less. She answered the door only to see part of Kate, the rest of her was obscured by two brown paper bags.

"Little help, Rach."

Rachel hurriedly grabbed a bag that was heavier than she anticipated. She ran to the kitchen island and sat the bags down, hearing glass bottles clank together. Kate followed and sat hers down. She was wearing overall shorts with a white t-shirt and Rachel could see the straps of her orange bikini top tied behind her neck. She hugged Rachel, tightly.

"Let me get my bag out of the car. Your house is so nice. I can't believe you live here. Wow. I'll be right back. Come with me." Kate held out her hand and pulled Rachel to her car and Rachel smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Oh, uhm. Sorry. I didn't ask if it was okay to hold your hand in public."

"Why would that matter? Emily and I hold hands all the time. She is super touchy. It's okay." Kate smiled but that distant look returned for a second only to be whisked away with a nose scrunching smile. She stared at Rachel and still had her hand on the door handle.

"My surprise?!"

"Oh yea! This is the Nissan. That isn't your surprise, but it is almost like a Mercedes. I mean it has four wheels and doors and stuff."

"Stop. My parents are rich and I would love to ride in your Nissin."

"Nissan."

"That's what a meant. Surprise for me time?"

Kate grabbed her bag from the passenger seat and set it on the ground. Rachel promptly picked it up while Kate reached into her back seat. The overalls were short and showed off Kate's legs as she bent over. Rachel imagined her in a bikini and wanted to get to the pool fast to see her in it. Coming out of the car Kate told Rachel to shut her eyes. When she opened them, Kate was holding an anime drawing of Rachel holding up and hugging a Bulbasaur.

"Oh my god. That is so cute. Please tell me I can have it." Rachel didn't want to touch the drawing and ruin it. The colors were so perfect. Her red hair and the exaggerated face to fit the style. She loved it.

"Yea, that is your surprise. It's yours."

"Bring it in so it doesn't get messed up. C'mon."

They walked into the kitchen from the foyer area and Rachel took her drawing and set it up in the study to go in her room later. She admired it one more time and caught Kate blushing while she looked at it.

"So, your parents know?"

"Know what?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, when you said that Emily is touchy, I wondered if they knew you were, you know, a lesbian."

Rachel paused at the word. She'd not considered it at this point. Was she? No, there was Alex and Mr. Morgan and, well, her brother, but that didn't count."

"They don't know anything about anything. They don't think I've done more than kiss a boy and I don't think I'm a lesbian."

"Oh, boys. So you're bi? You like boys and girls?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it. I like pretty people like you and Emily and my boyfriend Alex is okay but he is leaving me soon."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Not really. He is going away to college and, well, you know that won't work. He will be across the country in Nevada. You're in college so you know."

Kate looked down at her hands. She was cute standing in the kitchen, but she didn't appear to like what Rachel was saying. She had to do this right. Maybe just a little Ms. Morgan, but not the full dose. She felt the door creep open in her mind, but not all the way.

"Hey, look, Kate. Just Kate. I don't know a lot about all the rules and titles. Maybe bi is okay but I've only hooked up with one girl and never on a date until ours yesterday. My boyfriend Alex has been with me for two years and we just went further than kissing last week and I don't think I'll see him much after he leaves. I will tell you my secrets just like I tell them to Emily." Rachel walked over to Kate. She looked close to crying but easily took in Rachel's hug, no awkwardness this time. Her hands found the right spots on her back as she kissed Rachel's neck leaning in, just before laying her head on her shoulder.

"Don't make me tell you everything yet. I don't know what I have to offer but I really like you and I like being with you, but I live with my parents and they can't know about us. Not many people can; my dad's in politics, but we can be close and I won't be mean to you and I want you to stay close to me no matter where it leads." Rachel moved her head back and found Kate's lips and a tear rolling under her glasses. The kiss was small but Kate squeezed her sides and kissed her back.

"Is there a title for that, Kate?"

"I just...I'm not good at these things and I don't want to be taken advantage of again and you're so pretty. I'm not and you say the most amazing things to me and I'm a geek. We probably don't share any interests and you will find some amazing man or a supermodel or ..."

"Kate? You're doing it, again."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. It's cute and it is you and it makes me smile that I make you so nervous sometimes, but no one will be mean to you while I'm around. I don't know how to stop it, but I'll try." Rachel felt Kate's breasts pressing against her and the moment, filled with emotion, made her lightheaded with the way Kate held her and had her body pressed to hers.

"I'm okay with that," Kate said as she pushed her face against Rachel's shoulder to push her glasses into place. We just be us and what happens, happens? I think I need that. Especially after last night and the last 5 years. I will tell you what happened and about her, but I don't want that to be our whole day, but I don't mind being this close to you all day."

She grabbed Rachel's face and pressed her tongue hard into her mouth; her tongue was long, maybe that was it. Maybe that is why it felt so different than Emily or Alex. It was long and she was able to move it in ways Rachel hadn't thought about. Or it was something more. Maybe the need she felt from her. An emotional connection that didn't come from the past like with Kitten. Her knees shook while Kate's tongue took her mouth and put Rachel under her control. Ms. Morgan poked her head out of the door with a wink and disappeared on the other side, closing it completely. Rachel pulled away before she couldn't control herself.

"What's in the bags?"

"Oh, just a change of clothes. In case we decided to go somewhere that wasn't bathing suit friendly. I wore this over it, so I didn't really need to bring clothes now that I think about it. Not that I intended to stay the night; I didn't. I mean, this is nicer than any place I've ever been and it would be nice if you had a spare room or if not ...

"The paper bags, Kate!" Rachel said laughing.

"Oh! Booze! Sorry. Look what I got for us. I'm totally going to contribute to the delinquency of a minor today."

Rachel watched Kate pull out several bottles of wine, telling her they can do a "flight" to try them all like at the restaurant then she grabbed a box of Black Cherry Seltzers.

"You said you like these, right?" Kate put the seltzers in the fridge and ran back to the other bag. "This is the big one though. Ready?"

"Ready!" Rachel loved watching her get excited; she became a different person before she realized she was having fun and would turn back into the distant, scared bullied kid.

"Rumple Minze!"

"What is that?"

"It's something you shoot."

"Oh no," Rachel remembered the whiskey she shot with Emily and didn't want to relive the experience. "I shot whiskey with Emily and no, no, no. Not again."

"Eww. Straight? Gross. This is better. I promise. It is super cold and pepperminty. I bought a really cold one so let's do one real fast and we'll put it in the freezer." Rachel wasn't convinced but Kate had brought matching shot glasses and was too excited for her to say no.

"If I get sick, you have to take care of me." Rachel grabbed the glass and waited on Kate.

"One, two, three, go!"

Rachel took the shot and felt the thick cold liquid go down her throat. The peppermint taste went to her nose and it was so cold she didn't realize it was down until she felt it line her stomach. It wasn't bad. She liked it.

"How fun was that?"

Rachel blinked rapidly and held her chest a second and breathed out a long cold breath, but her smile came quickly.

"That was fun. Another one soon?"

"Oh, yea," Kate replied.

"Let's go to the pool." She grabbed Kate, who grabbed two drinks as they walked to the deck.

Rachel threw her loose top off as they walked on the back deck and made sure to bend over in front of Kate when she pulled down her cut off shorts off. She wore a dark purple two piece. The top was a high neck with a zipper in front and she made sure the bottoms cut high up her hips, making her legs look longer. She tossed her clothes on a deck chair and turned to find Kate staring at her. Rachel smiled at her and put her hair in a ponytail.

"So, I'm a redhead and I stay pale. I do so with lots and lots and lots of sunscreen and hats and umbrellas. It is part of the pool fun with Gingers." Rachel grabbed the sunscreen and started rubbing it on her face and shoulders.

Kate fidgeted and cut glances at Rachel before finally putting her glasses on the patio table and undoing the straps on her short overalls. She made one last pause as she pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out, tossing them near Rachel's clothes. She still had on a short white shirt and her orange bottoms were tied tight on her hips. Her curves appeared cut in two around the straps and knots that held the bikini bottom on. It had two strings on each side that tied crisscross over her hips and Rachel noticed the back struggled to stay out of her curvy ass when she turned around and took her shirt off, setting it on the table.

Rachel kept rubbing the sunscreen on when Kate turned around showing her large breasts cupped in a top that tied around her neck. She reached in her bag and grabbed a sunscreen spray bottle and smiled when her eyes met Rachels. When Rachel saw her in the phone store, she wasn't someone that most people would gravitate to like Emily was. She was someone you may want to talk to but not a magnet for glances. Now, in a bikini that must have taken all her courage to buy, must less wear, made her someone that everyone in the room would mention.

"That color. Oh my god. Velma, that's it. You wore a Velma orange bikini for me?"

"Yea, my sister talked me into it. We bought it yesterday after ... after "she" left. She came back later though and wasn't happy that I was out with my sister, but it's okay. She left again and I thought about you and drew your picture. I think it's over. Over with her, I mean. Not you. I loved shopping with my sister and her knowing about you. She wants to meet you if you want to meet her but you don't have to. She is your age. Not that you're young but she liked how this color looked on me and the little ties on the side and I'm doing it again.

"Come here and kiss me, Velma. And I want to meet your sister and you can tell me about whoever "her" is later. You said you didn't want to talk about her right now, right?"

"Right"

"Pool time?"

"Yea. Pool time."

The summer sun was hot but the water was nice. Kate squinted most of the time without her glasses but she swam with Rachel and they talked about the book she had loaned her. It was the first time she had a conversation about a book but she enjoyed it and really enjoyed her new friend's company.

"Want another drink? I'll get them. I need to get my glasses too." Kate waded to the stairs and Rachel watched her pull out of the water. Her bikini bottom clung to her and she reached around to pull the sides that kept creeping in, exposing her butt. The material was thin and drooped a little with the weight of the water showing a feint tan line on her waist. She turned just before grabbing a towel so Rachel could just make out her large nipples hidden under the thin fabric. She adjusted the top, pulling one side too far, exposing the large dark halo around her nipple.

"Want a shot?"

"Yea, there are plastic shot glasses in the cabinet by the fridge. I can get them."

"It's okay. I'm out. I got it." Kate put on her glasses and Rachel rubbed her hand quickly over her bikini top to feel her hard nipple as she watched Kate's ass bounce while walking through the door. She waded over the stairs and pulled he zipper down on her top to the middle of her chest showing her cleavage. She waited on Kate.

"Here. A drink and a shot. Let's do it!" Kate handed the shot to Rachel and they took them down followed with a black cherry seltzer. Rachel shivered a little as the shot went down and laughed while Kate did the same.