Perspectives Pt. 6a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Real heavy weights over here, ugh?" Kate grabbed the shot glasses and sat them on the edge of the pool as she slid into the water, sitting on the steps. Rachel scooted closer to her.

"I've got a buzz, I think." Rachel took another swallow of her drink.

"You're not a crazy drunk person, are you?" Kate asked.

"No, I think I'm a touchy feely drunk person."

"Let's do another shot!" Kate replied. She threw her arms in the air causing her tits to bounce in her bikini top.

"Stop it," Rachel laughed. "You're easy to be touchy feely with." Rachel leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Are you afraid someone will see us out here?" Kate asked.

"No, not really. We have a privacy fence and I'd deny it anyway and I'd get away with it because I'm spoiled." Rachel grinned at Kate's shocked face as she pecked her cheek again. That was all the invitation she needed as she turned to meet Rachel's mouth. Again, Rachel felt her body go limp when Kate's tongue found hers. She tasted like peppermint and smelled like sunscreen. Rachel felt her hand come up to her chin holding her face while Kate's tongue explored her mouth. She moved her fingers to Rachel's neck and lightly pressed her thumb on her jawline, pushing her face up while she ran her long tongue from her chin to the dimple in collarbone. Rachel arched her back to push her breasts forward, signaling for Kate to kiss down between the open zipper of her top. Feeling Kate's hand on her right breast, Rachel bit her bottom lip and waited for her to keep going but Kate stopped.

"Don't stop, Kate." Rachel pulled the zipper down more showing her full cleavage and reached for Kate's hand putting back on her tit, but she noticed that distant look in Kate's eyes again. That same look. That little bullied girl but she couldn't hide the excitement Rachel felt coming from Kate's movements as she rolled her fingers over her hardening nipples through her bikini top.

"Do you want to see them, Just Kate?" Rachel smiled and held the zipper as it hung on the last inch of teeth holding her top together.

"Yea, I mean, if you want to show them to me. I would look. I mean I want to look but I don't want you to think you have to show me or that I'm only hitting on you because I'm drunk, I'm not. I will be later, but now. But, yea, I think I would ...

Rachel pulled the zipper letting her breasts fall out. Most of her body was hidden in the water but her tits were out for anyone in a second story window to see but mostly for Kate to see and touch.

"You are so confident when you talk about your art or when you're touching or kissing me then you just leave and come back scared. Why? Do you think I'm going to hurt you? Do you want to tell me who hurts you?"

She could hear Kate's shallow breaths even as the water splashed the edge of the pool. Her eyes never left Rachel's body even when she reached over and chugged the rest of her drink.

"You're beautiful and you're so sweet to me. Of course it's going to hurt me." She reached her hand over Rachel's nipples and softly placed her finger on the hard tip, rubbing softly.

"How? What's going to hurt?" Rachel asked as she put her hand over Kate's forcing her to massage her breasts.

"When you stop calling or when Emily is here and you have to ignore me or when your other friends are around and we have to pretend we don't like each other. You'll be okay. I won't and I'll get depressed and I'll go back to her and she won't be nice. She is never nice anymore. Maybe she never was."

Rachel arched her back and grabbed Kate's other hand putting it on her other breast. She held her hands on Kate's until she finally started massaging Rachel on her own. Slowly Kate's hands turned to the same confidence she had with her tongue and Rachel moaned while Kate played and squeezed her nipples while kneading her pale tits as the sound of the water hit the pool walls and the chlorine mixed with the black cherry and peppermint Rachel smelled when their faces came close. She wanted her. Right there. Right then.

"Do you see how you're making me feel? Hmmm... you're so good with your hands and tongue, Kate. Just perfect." Rachel turned Kate on the pool stairs and slowly moved her legs so she could straddle her. She held Kate's neck and pressed hard into your mouth before searching for her tongue. She felt Kate's hands on her ass as she pushed her head down to her tits wanting to feel her amazing tongue on her nipples. Kate didn't disappoint.

Rachel looked down and saw her long tongue slide through her freckled cleavage and then swiftly to the light halos that surrounded her nipple. She swirled her tongue and then flicked it over the tip sending shocks through Rachel's pussy. Her other hand squeezed and pulled Rachel's other nipple, not too hard but hard enough to make her want more. She felt like Kitten for a moment and didn't mind. Kate looked up at her while she held her tit and put her nipple in her mouth, rolling her tongue over it.

"Goddamn. We have to stop or we're going to fuck right here on the concrete." Rachel rolled off Kate and quickly ran up the pool stairs.

"I'm okay with that if you are. I mean. I can wait but I really don't mind the concrete, Rachel."

"I have a surprise for you. Come here." Rachel reached her hand down to Kate. "Grab the shot glasses." Rachel, still with her top hanging off, pulled Kate to patio door and grabbed the towels before going inside to the kitchen.

"Oh my god. It is freezing in here." Kate wrapped the towel around herself but Rachel was feeling her drinks now.

"No joke. Look at my nipples, Velma." Rachel held her tits up showing the goosebumps surrounding her hard nipples. "That may be more you than the cold though. Let's do a shot!" Rachel poured the shots as Kate kept trying to dry Rachel off and worrying over her freezing to death. With the shots poured, Rachel grabbed her phone.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked.

"We're going to send a picture to Emily."

"Oh, yea. Emily. She's really funny and ..."

"And she is a hottie like we are."

"Like you are."

"Wrong. Grab your shot. I saw this on a movie."

"Aren't you going to zip your top up?"

"No." Rachel gave Kate her shot and turned around, leaning back against her. She held her shot to Kate's mouth. "You're going to give me my shot and I'm going to give you yours. Hold my tit with your other hand."

"Wait, what? You're sending this to someone? To Emily?"

"Yes." Rachel leaned her head back and made eye contact. You're so worried about her and us liking each other. I'll show you that we don't need to hide from her and I never ignore my friends, ever. Don't you want to show Emily how much fun we're having, Just Kate?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Don't you trust me? Don't you want to be friends. Like Emily and I are friends?"

"Are y'all friends like we were just friends in the pool?"

"You're so smart, Velma. A real detective." Rachel smiled and pecked her on the cheek. Kate smiled back and didn't have that distant look in her eyes for the moment.

"I want to be part of your lives. Is that what this means?"

"That's exactly what it means, Kate." Rachel turned and held her phone up. She felt Kate's hand cup her breast, squeezing her hard nipple between her fingers. "One, two, three, go!" Rachel ran the video and almost choked when Kate turned the shot glass up to her mouth. She managed to get the shot down but Kate didn't get all of hers. Rachel kept the phone as steady as possible through their laughter, however.

Kate was laughing and holding Rachel's arm as Rumple Minz ran down her chin into her cleavage. Still holding the phone, Rachel grabbed a towel to wipe it off before moving it and using her tongue instead. Kate froze while Rachel ran her tongue up her neck and then back down the cleavage of her large breasts. She smiled at the phone.

"Miss you, Em."

Turning off the camera, she kissed Kate. "Let's send it."

"What if her parents see her phone?"

"Emily's smarter than that. Only she will see it, but I won't send it if you don't want me to."

"You think she'll like it?"

"Yea, she'll probably send us one back to be honest."

"This is new. I'm the older one but this is really new. Are you sure this isn't the alcohol? Maybe Rumple wasn't the best idea."

"Rumple is the best idea." Rachel kissed her again. "Send it?"

"Send it," Kate said with a smile.

Rachel sent the video and walked over to the fridge to grab another drink.

"You want a drink, Kate?"

"Yea, but we need to eat or we're not going to make it to the wine. What are you thinking for food?"

"We'll order whatever you want and have it delivered. Mom left her card."

"That is so expensive. Won't she be mad?"

"What? Oh no. I don't cook and neither does Emily, so we order out when our parents aren't here. We like to grill burgers on pool days, but I don't know how."

"I can teach you but not today. I'm pretty tipsy."

"You're pretty, period," Rachel replied.

"Stop doing that. You're too cute and I can't stand it. Zip up your top before I can't control myself."

"Zip it for me, Just Kate." Rachel leaned forward on the kitchen Island, pushing her tits together with her arms. Kate must have been feeling the drinks because she didn't fuss or get nervous. She walked over to her, lightly rubbed her hands over Rachel's hard nipples and pulled the zipper up before leaning in for a kiss.

"You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen and you have no idea how hard it was to cover you back up."

"We'll uncover them soon but, first, let's eat." They grabbed their phones and found several places before Rachel talked a reluctant Kate into Italian.

"What's not to like about pasta, Kate?"

"There is everything to like about it but I'm already killing my calorie count with the alcohol today so I'm not sure a plate of spaghetti is the best thing for my ass that is already falling out of this bathing suit that I just bought. I kinda want to wear it again."

"You're ass is amazing and I wish I had one like it."

"Wrong. You have an amazing body and I'm chubby."

"You are curvy and scrumptious, and I won't be able to keep my hands away from you much longer if you keep bouncing around in that bikini."

"So, you like that I'm not skinny like you and Emily?"

"I'm not skinny. I have a pooch, see?" Rachel stuck her small belly out causing Kate to laugh.

"You're a what? Size 2, maybe a 4 sometimes?"

"Sometimes, yea, but I have a pooch."

"That is the cutest belly in the history of bellies and those big freckles are magical. I swear you have superpowers and they come from those particular freckles on your little stomach."

"Emily calls them my solar system. I showed them off for you yesterday too."

Kate walked over to her and ran her fingers up Rachel's stomach making circles around the large freckles.

"Can I kiss them later, Rach," she asked.

"Only if you don't call yourself chubby again." Rachel reached around and grabbed a handful of Kate's ass and pulled her close. "Let's order before we attack each other again and we're having pasta."

They decided to share a drink before the food arrived and try the wine with the meal. She was a fan of the Cab and the Sauvignon Blanc, not the Chardonnay but she enjoyed Kate explaining them to her.

"No more. I'm stuffed and I'm a cow." Kate pushed the last of her dish away while Rachel closed all the boxes to go in the fridge.

"That was the best. We need more pasta in our lives. A shot now?" Rachel asked.

"A what? Are you crazy? No shots until I digest this. I'll need a drink when I see it go straight to my ass."

Rachel laughed at her and grabbed her wine. "Want to sit on the couch with me then, maybe the hot tub later?"

"I need a hot tub; I'm freezing. What is the temp at in here?"

"Emily's house is colder and I'm not allowed to mess with the thermostat since I broke it last time. Come sit with me." Rachel pulled Kate to the living room and plopped on the couch grabbing a blanket off the back. Kate scooted close to her and they chatted while their food settled. Kate held Rachel's hand the entire time.

"Seriously, you tried that in a parking lot?" Kate asked.

Rachel was feeling all her drinks now. "Yea, and it got in my eye. It ruined the mood, of course."

"Did it hurt?"

"A little. It scared me more than anything. I leaned over and barely touched it with my tongue and bam! He shot it right in my eye and made a huge mess in his truck."

Kate laughed so hard she had to set her wine down. She took her glasses off to wipe her eye from crying laughing at Rachel's stories. She finally stopped laughing long enough to reply.

"I tried that one time, and it was with my best friend. He had asked me out a few times and didn't know I wasn't into boys. I felt bad turning him down. We were gaming one night so I kissed him and let him play with my tits. It progressed and I thought this was my one chance and see what all the fuss was about. I got between his legs and kissed the tip but I chickened out at the last second and jerked him off. I thought we were cool after that but he stopped talking to me. It was weird after. That was the only boy I was ever with."

"Did it get in your eye?"

"No, slut. I moved out of the way."

Rachel fell into Kate's lap laughing. She was definitely in her drinks now.

"You couldn't even talk to me yesterday and now you called me a slut. Definitely need more Rumple in our lives."

Kate made another nose scrunching smile and leaned over planting a small kiss on Rachel's lips. "You're the cutest. Tell me another secret."

"Another secret? Like what?" Rachel asked.

"Hmm, how about when you were with a girl?"

"I've only done things with Emily. Have you had a lot of girlfriends?"

"A few. I've hooked up with girls though. Six, I think."

"You think? Who's the slut now?"

"Stop it," Kate lightly smacked Rachel's stomach over the blanket. "Don't turn this around. Secret time, now go."

Rachel thought a moment. "I have a couple, Just Kate. Emily said I was a unicorn because I have an innie and bright red hair." She still had her head in Kate's lap, looking up at her and she felt Kate's hand move under the blanket on her bare belly.

"I take it she wasn't talking about your cute belly button, right?" Kate asked with a smile. Rachel pulled the blanket off them.

"Do you want to see it, Just Kate? My innie?" Rachel just watched her swallow hard and felt her hand moving down her stomach, lightly massaging her belly. Rachel never broke eye contact as she pulled her bikini bottom over, showing her pussy and the short red curls Emily shaved for her.

Kate pulled her eyes from Rachel's and looked down her body, sliding her hand closer to Rachel's bikini line.

"Tell me it's pretty, Just Kate."

"All of you is pretty, Rachel. All of you."

Rachel moved her bikini back over and grabbed Kate's hand.

"One more shot before you take me?" Rachel asked as she sat up. Kate didn't answer. She just grabbed Rachel and pulled her to the kitchen and poureds the shots. She was still in her orange bikini but had on her short t-shirt from earlier which gave her a full view of Kate's ass while she walked. She didn't wait for Kate to turn from the counter before approaching her.

Rachel pressed her body against Kate and let her arms slide around her waist. She grinded her wet pussy against Kate's ass and kissed her shoulder. Kate held up Rachel's shot and they both did them without saying anything. Sitting the glasses on the counter, Rachel moved her hands to Kate's shirt pulling it up. She raised her arms, letting the shirt fall to the floor. Still pressed against her, Rachel ran her hands down the length of Kate's arms, past her arm pits and under her large tits before pulling the top away exposing Kate's large dark nipples that she saw a hint of early.

"We need to stop for a second. I need to call my sister to pick me up later since I'm too drunk to drive. She can have a friend drive her ..."

"Kate, you're sleeping here with me tonight and I'm the only little sister you need right now."

"Fuck, you're bad. You're not old enough to talk like that."

"Yes, I am, big sis. Do you like being my big sister, Just Kate?"

"Stop it before I tear your cloths off and bend you over this counter."

"Do you honestly think I don't want that?" Rachel squeezed her big nipples and felt Kate' hands on her thighs. She slowly moved them up until, reaching behind her, she started massaging Rachel's pussy. Rachel moved her hand down Kate's belly and ran her finger over the top of her bikini.

"Do you have an innie, Just Kate?" Kate was taking short breaths and still reaching behind her to massage Rachel's pussy softly.

"Sort of, yea. It's fat. That's what my ex called it. The good ex. She said I have a fat pussy. Every girl I've been with loves it. Touch it." Rachel slid her hand under the orange bikini and felt her fingers go through Kate's soft full hair before touching her wetness. She felt more of a mound than she was used to with herself and Emily. It was soft and she wanted to see it as much as feel it.

"Oh, l like that. It's soft. Can I play with it, big sis?"

"Yes, fuck. Yes, you can play with it."

Rachel ran her fingers through Kate's bush; she couldn't see it but knew it was a pretty brown like the hair on her head. She squeezed and played with her soft mound until her finger slid easily inside of Kate. She inhaled deeply and rubbed Rachel through her bikini. Rachel's remember how Kitten did it to her so she moved her finger to the top of Kate's lips, pushing into her thick mound to her swollen clit. Kate dug her nails into Rachel's hips and rubbed her with the other hand. With one hand on her clit, Rachel held Kate's tit with the other, circling her dark nipples and kissing her neck.

"Am I doing good? I'm new, remember."

"You're perfect. I'm going to take such good care of you. Do you want me to take care of you? To be your big sister?" Kate moved her hand and reached behind her again grabbing Rachel's hair as she started moving her hips to the rhythm of Rachel's finger.

"I'll be a good little sister, Just Kate." Rachel moved her hand and pressed two fingers into her and pinched her nipple. Kate moaned and braced her hands on the countertop, pressing her ass against Rachel. Rubbing her clit faster, she took her other hand from Kate's big tits and pulled the strings from her bikini bottom so that is fell in the floor between her feet.

"Bend over, Kate." Rachel backed up and admired Kate's ass, seeing it naked for the first time. She massaged her cheeks and gave a light slap causing it to bounce. Kate moaned at the slap and kept bending over until her big tits hung down and her ass was in the air. Rachel rubbed her cheeks as she got on her knees.

"Let me show you something Emily taught me." Rachel kissed her cheeks and spread them, rolling her tongue over her asshole. Kate reached behind her and pushed Rachel's face into her ass, moaning louder. She rubbed up and down Rachel's face as she flipped her tongue between her cheeks. She noticed Kate's hand had come down to her pussy and was rubbing it furiously. Shy Kate was somewhere else.

Rachel remembered Kitten and moved her face back before moving her finger over Kate's wet lips to her ass. She rubbed lightly before pressing her finger in. Kate was breathing heavy and Rachel felt her push into her.

"Stop Rachel. I'll cum if you do that. I want you to lick me. I want to see you when I cum. I want your redhead between my legs."

"Can I do this to you later, Just Kate? Play with my big sister's ass?"

"You can fuck my ass with a strap on next time. Now, come here."

Rachel liked this version of Kate. Horny, not afraid. She would be embarrassed later and would be the cute stammering girl again but right now, she was Ms. Morgan. Kate turned around and Rachel saw her full bush for the first time. It was trimmed but was fuller than hers. She was right about her pussy. It was cute and fat. Rachel moved her hand and played with her hair while she rubbed her lips with her thumb.