Perspectives Pt. 6a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've only done this once."

"It's okay, just lick me and roll your tongue here." Kate spread her pussy and pointed to her clit that Rachel played with earlier. She leaned against the counter and spread her legs, pulling Rachel's mouth to her.

"I'll take care of it, big sis." Rachel smiled as she held on the Kate's thighs and licked her pussy lips from bottom to top. She kissed and lightly moved her lips over Kate's, tasting her mixed with the chlorine from the pool. Kate kept a firm grip on Rachel's head with one hand and held her own tit with the other. Sliding her hand from her hip, Rachel moved her fingers, pushing them inside when her tongue found her clit. Kate's hips bucked against her mouth and her fingers dug into Rachel's head as she flipped her tongue faster.

"Fuck, make your sis come. My little redhead. Make me cum."

Rachel fucked her with two fingers and kept her tongue going until she felt Kate's body start to pulse. She held Rachel's head and rubbed hard against her swirling tongue, shaking as the orgasm spread through her body. She made a few reflexive shakes before her body went limp and fell against the kitchen counter, with heaving breaths that caused her big tits to rise and fall. Rachel stayed on her knees looking up at her until Kate could recover.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and you between my legs is something I will always dream about. Stand up."

Rachel stood up and with no hesitation, Kate unzipped her top and threw it. She put her fingers in Rachel's bikini and pulled it forcefully to the ground.

"Get on the counter so your big sis can take care of you." Rachel hopped on the counter and spread her legs while Kate moved between them. She gave Rachel a long kiss before moving her mouth down her freckled body. Stopping at her nipple, Kate put it in her mouth and sucked before playfully biting it, causing Rachel to jump. The entire time, Kate's hands were massaging Rachel's arms and body. It was like she had more than two arms. The sensations made her pussy wetter and Kate was just at her stomach when she looked up at her.

"I'm going to make you feel really good so you'll never leave me. Promise me you won't leave me."

"I won't leave you, sis. You, me and Kitten."

"Who?" Kate asked while she massaged Rachel's fingers and kissed her belly.

"I'll tell you later. Tell me it's pretty. Tell me my pussy is pretty."

"I'll show you how pretty I think it is." Kate's moved her tongue, just barely out of her mouth, through Rachel's red curls so that her lips and the tip of her tongue lightly touched them. She moved her hands to Rachel's legs, under her thighs, pushing her legs in the air.

"Put your feet on my shoulders." Rachel was holding her breath as she felt the soles of her feet touch the bare skin of Kate's shoulders. Her breaths quickened as Kate hovered her mouth over Rachel's wet lips. Finally, she felt her tongue at the bottom, near her ass, lick all the way to her clit in one motion. Kate looked at her as she licked her pussy from bottom to top, stopping long enough to suck on her clit for just a moment before moving lower.

Rachel could hardly catch her breath when she felt her tongue inside of her, flipping from side to side before she curled it moved lower, feeling her hands back on her hips as she rubbed the course tip just on the outside of her lips. She felt like three people were on her right now. Kate moved her mouth and tongue in ways Rachel didn't know existed and her orgasm had been brewing all day so she knew she wouldn't last long with Kate's mouth working her.

"Oh, Kate, I'm close. Fuck, you feel good." Rachel held the countertop and arched her hips to Kate's mouth.

"Let your big sis take care of you. Cum for me."

Rachel didn't bother trying to muffle the scream as she exploded on Kate's tongue. She shook harder than she had before and felt a wave of heat engulf her body. Kate never stopped her tongue and despite her sensitive clit, Rachel just breathed deep while Kate kept licking her.

The drinks had taken over and Rachel wondered if Kate licked her for days or minutes. She didn't know. Her body was exhausted and she was dizzy from the alcohol and the intensity of her orgasm.

"Rachel, let's get you to bed. I'll take you."

"Will you take a shower with me, Just Kate? I have a t shirt you can wear to bed. It's comfy. You're comfy. I think I'm drunk."

"You are and so am I. I'm probably going to regret all of this in the morning. C'mon. Where is the shower, upstairs?"

"Yea, but why are you going to regret it? Oh god, I'm drunk. This is fun, maybe. I don't know. Kiss me, Kate." Rachel saw Kate laugh and she held on to her so she could make it up the stairs.

"I'm going to regret it because I just got a high school girl drunk and had sex with her and I said I wanted to be in your polyamorous relationship. That's a lot to regret."

"A poly what?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Don't regret things. I love you."

"Oh, you're a sweet drunk; that's fun. Let's get in the shower before I take advantage of you again."

Rachel remembered a little of the shower. She liked seeing Kate's body covered in soap, but she was so tired. Flashes of her drying Rachel off came through and she sobered up a little when Kate put on one of her big t shirts and helped Rachel into her panties and a t-shirt.

"Where's my phone, Just Kate? Did you steal it? Looking at my private pictures?"

"It's on the nightstand, lush," Kate said with a grin.

"I'm not a loush."

"Of course you aren't. Let's go to sleep."

"Wait, Em texted back." Rachel giggled as she looked at the message and vaguely remembered Kate looking worried. Emily sent a pic with her hand in her panties and a boo face and a short caption: "No fair". She handed the phone to Kate to show her but she laid on her side before she could gage her reaction.

"Come here and hold me, Kate. I'm dizzy and I miss you."

"Miss me? You're cute. You won't remember any of this in the morning. Scoot over." Rachel felt Kate's body close to her and then her hand reaching under her shirt, cupping her breast. Rachel nestled herself against Kate and slept feeling her warm breath on the back of her neck. She slept until the morning.

Oh, this isn't fun

The sun made Rachel's head explode as she rolled on her side facing the window. She had been hungover but not like this. Her head felt like kettlebell and she tasted black cherry in the back of her throat. One small push and she would throw up so she moved very slowly.

Kate was not there but Rachel spotted four ibuprofen on her nightstand and a sports drink. It was orange; thank God it wasn't cherry. She grabbed the tablets and drank the entire sports drink, letting the bottle hit the floor. She wasn't ready to move and sleep took her again.

Somewhere in her sleep she sat by beach in her swimsuit with Kate and Emily, the sun was high in the sky and they were all laughing at something, probably Emily, but she couldn't tell. Every time she looked at her the sun would get in her eyes and she kept hearing a voice distract her, calling her.

"Rach, c'mon it's almost noon, sleepy head. Wake up. I have to leave soon." Rachel felt the sun back in her eyes but she felt better than earlier, she saw the empty bottle on the table and figured Kate had picked it up.

"Don't leave. Hold me; I'm dying."

"You're just hung over. I feel bad. Maybe the Rumble wasn't the best idea."

"It was fun but don't mention again or I'm going to puke."

"I sat a trash can by your bed." Emily stroked Rachel's hair out of her face as she sat next to her on the bed. "Scooch." Rachel moved over and laid her head on Kate's lap.

"Sorry, I'm a downer. I'm not used to drinking like that but it was fun. I thought you'd left and considering what I probably look like with my hair frazzled and no makeup, I bet you want to leave," Rachel pouted.

"Did you just pout?"

"Yea, so."

"You have the cutest pouty face in the world, and you don't need makeup, Rachel. You should never cover up your freckles. They're so pretty." Kate was running her fingers lightly over her face, moving her hair and rubbing her nose. Rachel smiled and closed her eyes, feeling Kate's light touch. She felt her fingertip on her lips so Rachel quickly kissed her finger and let Kate move it in her mouth. Sucking it, she opened her eyes to Kate staring at her with a smirk on her face.

"You're too young to be so bad."

"You're okay with last night, right?" Rachel asked after Kate pulled her finger out.

"Yea, it's just a lot. I'm older than you and it feels strange you know because I get so nervous near you sometimes. It's like our ages reverse and you go from this cute girl into a sex bomb. A cute sex bomb, but still." Kate smiled as she said it and moved her hand down Rachel's body, cupping her tits over the long t-shirt she wore.

"You held me all night?"

"All night. Until you kicked me off you and then came back and slept on me and then...

"I get it," Rachel laughed while pulled the blanket down, giving Kate a view of her panties. They were skin toned and see through in the front, letting Kate see her tiny red curls and her lips.

"I don't remember putting these on."

"You didn't, I put them on for you." Kate leaned down and kissed her. "I brought you another sports drink." Kate stood up and walked to the dresser.

"You're wearing your jeans from yesterday. They're cute."

"Maybe I have two pair."

"Maybe, but those are the same ones because it's hard to get two pair that make your ass look that good and I definitely was looking at your ass."

You're a mess, Rachel Cartwright," Kate said with a laugh, giving her the drink. "I'm a broke college student. Well, not broke, broke, and I spend way too much money on geeky stuff so I wear jeans two days in a row."

"I'll buy you jeans."

"I bet you would, but how are your parents going to feel knowing their little girl is using their money to buy presents for a girl she does bad things with?" Kate asked sitting back on the bed, running her finger over Rachel's stomach, just at her panty line.

"They won't know and I have my own money to buy you presents; I work," Rachel said pouting again.

"You're pouting again, cutie."

"Don't make fun of me. I don't like that."

"I'm not Rachel, I'm sorry. It's just that we have to think. If your boss or parents find out about this, then things could be bad for you, for me. I got up early and cleaned up and saw your family pictures. I recognize your dad. He donated to the university, and he is big in local politics. His daughter having multiple girlfriends isn't conducive to that kind of spotlight. Do you understand? And I have an issue of my own that we haven't talked about.

"You cleaned up?" Rachel asked as she put her hand on Kate's pushing it lower over her panties.

"That's what you took from that? The cleaning?" Girl, you are too damned cute and rotten for your own good. What am I going to do with you?"

"Take care of me so you can handle things like what you just talked about."

Kate rubbed her finger over her panties, circling it over the course red hair. "I can't take care of myself, Rachel."

"You can. You're so in charge right now. Look at how you take care of me. Don't you want that?"

"You barely know me."

"I know enough."

"You're young."

"So are you."

"I guess things will be easier when you go to college next year, uh."

"Are you already thinking about spending next year with me, Just Kate?"

"Stop, you're trying to trick me and make me nervous again."

"I'm not going to college next year."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to. I'm okay at school but I was held back in the fourth grade and I almost didn't make it through my freshman year. I'm just not great as school so I don't want to go."

"Well, missy, you have to do something if you want to be rich and lay by the pool all day."

"I'm going to use my parents' money, work for Mr. Morgan, and you and Emily are going to take care of me until my brother and I inherit everything." Rachel smiled really big, letting her braces show as she squeezed Kate's hand.

"Oh so that is how this works? Miss Diva? Kate squeezed her pussy playfully causing Rachel to catch her breath. "Speaking of Emily, full disclosure, she texted 10 times this morning so I answered your phone and told her you were sleeping. She then asked for my number and talked to me for two hours while you slept. I think we are going shopping tomorrow."

Rachel laughed and rubbed herself against Kate's hand. "Should I worry you'll like her more?"

Kate pressed her hand on Rachel's pussy; she was getting wetter.

"What? No. Never. No one can do that. I mean, not that we are together, together, but you know what I mean. I thought that is what you wanted, me hanging out with her. I can cancel and ask her not to call, but I thought ..."

"There is my stammering Just Kate again," Rachel said with a smile, while she rubbed her nipples looking right into Kate's eyes. "Why did you get nervous? You get nervous when you think I'll get mad at you or threaten to leave. Is that it?"

"Stop, please." Kate started rubbing Rachel's pussy harder, pressing her fingers into her panties."

"You want me to touch you? I will. I'll make you feel good," Kate said, almost shaking.

"Yes, but not before you talk to me. I'm not leaving you. You're going to take care of me, aren't you, Kate?" Rachel pulled her shirt up, exposing her freckled belly since Kate liked it so much.

"You, ...you are so pretty. You said you wouldn't leave but you were drunk and I took advantage of you, I think, and I shouldn't hang on what you said. I was drunk too but I loved being with you last night and meant what I told you, and do you remember what you said to me? You told me you loved me but you were about to pass out and that is crazy and I kept thinking about it and now I need to go."

"You're not leaving, Kate. You couldn't leave knowing I'm laying her like this, wanting you. Did you like when I told you that? Even though I was drunk?"

"I mean, it's just unhealthy. You don't know me and I can't even take care of my little sister. I mean, I do. I help her and we are best friends but mom is so fucking mean to her and hates that she is with me all the time and you just said you were dunk and didn't mean it so it's just silly, okay. I want you really bad right now though and..."

"Kate, I said I was drunk; I didn't say I didn't mean it."

"Well, that is so unhealthy. You can't love someone you just met. You are just, maybe, caught up in the moment but hearing you say it made me happier than I've ever been and I can't believe I just said that and, fuck, take your shirt off...

"Can I be in an unhealthy relationship with you, Just Kate? Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Stop it, damn, your tits are amazing." Kate squeezed Rachel's breasts and pinched her nipples as she pulled her hands up, causing Rachel's pussy to tingle. "You're a lot. I don't know what to do right now."

"I am a lot but you don't want less do you? Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"You're not serious. You don't understand any of this stuff and I'm taking advantage of it. No girlfriend talk or I love yous or damn." Kate sat between Rachel's legs pulling her shirt off, showing a white lace bra that looked brand new. She must have bought it for the for the pool party. The lace showed her large dark nipples underneath and pushed her big tits together. She squeezed Rachel's tits harder, making her moan.

"Just Kate. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"You don't even know my last name so you can't love me. It's Henry. Boring Kate Henry. Love is, like, 10 steps and months down the road."

"Then I love you, Kate Henry and you loved me the moment I said you were pretty, didn't you? You didn't know my first name but you loved me."

"Stop, Rachel. I'm a fucking mess and you won't like me. You're too pretty, so is Emily. Y'all are rich and have everything. Don't make me feel like this and leave me." Kate stood up from the bed and unbuttoned her tight jeans. She struggled to get them off but turned around so Rachel could watch her ass bounce in the lace panties that matched her bra. Kicking them across the room, she turned back to Rachel and spread her legs, hoped on the bed and positioned herself between them.

"Are you wanting to fuck your girlfriend, Just Kate?" Rachel held her arms above her head and rubbed her pussy against Kate.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to fuck my girlfriend. I love you, Rachel. I loved you when I saw you and I'm infatuated with you and can't leave you. Don't leave me, please."

"I won't. I knew you loved me. You have to take care of me though. Now, let's cum together. I want to cum with my girlfriend and show me your big tits."

Kate reached behind her and took the bra off letting her tits fall to her body. Rachel loved how big they were and her large dark nipples were hard when she finally was able to touch her. Their panties weren't on much longer and Kate straddled Rachel's belly while she rubbed her clit to a fast orgasm.

"Let me lay down," Kate said between heavy breaths. Rachel moved over while Kate laid on her bed. "Get on top of me like I was over you, Rach." She straddled her but then felt Kate's hands on her ass, pushing her body forward.

"What are you doing?"

"Just move up to my mouth. Let me lick my little sister." Rachel straddled her as Kate slid down until her mouth was under Rachel's wet pussy.

"Just sit down."

"How can you breath?"

"You're killing the moment. Sit on my face, Rachel." Lowering herself, she felt Kate kiss her wet lips before expertly massaging her pussy with her long tongue. Rachel held her head and grinded on her lips until a shaking orgasm made her to weak to set up. She collapsed on the bed next to her.

"God, that was amazing." Rachel rolled over and laid her head on Kate's chest, listening to her heavy breaths and beating heart.

"Thank you, Rachel."

"For what?"

"All of this. Everything. I love you."

"I love you too. Lay here with me before you get dressed. I don't want you to leave."

"Okay. I'll stay for a bit."

Rachel rubbed her tits and would occasionally raise her head to kiss her nipple or the sides of her breasts before laying her head down again."

"Hey, Just Kate?"

"Yea."

"Can I ask you about something from last night?"

"Oh man, I probably said something stupid, didn't I?"

"I said I love you so what do you have to worry about."

"You do love me though."

"I know but stop changing the subject. You said I could fuck your ass with a strap-on."

"And that's my queue to leave. I didn't mean to say that."

"What is that?"

"What's what?"

"A strap-on?"

"Rachel, we need to get you to watch some porn. I mean that in the most positive way. A few Sinn Sage videos, and I think you'll be more up on things."

"Is that a porn star?"

"Yea, she is, like, the lesbian queen of strap ons."

"Is she prettier than me?"

"No one is prettier that you but if you promise to make that cute pouty face, I say she is."

"Stop it, meanie. Do my tits look like a porn star named Alli something or other?" Rachel asked.

"Now that you mention it, wow, yea, just like hers. Where did you hear that?"

"At school. The locker room (my brother when I sucked his dick). Nothing important but I don't want you thinking about her when you fuck me, okay?"

"Jealousy is cute on you and really hypocritical, but I'm fine. Not dreaming of Alli."

"Now, what's a strap-on?"

Kate ran her hand through Rachel's hair, looking down at her while she propped herself on her chest.

"It's a toy, a harness, I guess, that a girl wears that has a dildo on it so it's like she has a penis."

"A hard cock?"

"Stop it," Kate said laughing as she playfully smacked her on top of her head. "Yea, a hard cock. You strap it on yourself, hence the name."