Perspectives Pt. 9 - Conclusion

Story Info
Bring lawyers, guns and money.
17.4k words
4.64
2.2k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally.

Rachel walked to work with a smile on her face, carrying her new computer that Just Kate had fixed up for her and Mr. Morgan would be home. They probably couldn't be alone but seeing him would be enough considering how much he must have miss her and she had so much to show him now. Walking past the Dailys' house, she jumped over the grate in the road and felt her skirt come up a little, reminding her that she wore the shortest pleated one she had and a pair of white satin panties that were, hopefully, see through enough to, maybe, show him her cute pussy that Kitten shaved for her now. He was going to love it and love her. She was Ms. Morgan, she thought with a smile.

Walking up the sidewalk she saw the office light on and pretended not to hurry in, but she was early which never happened. Her heart skipped when she saw his office door open so she sat her bag down, put the laptop on her desk and knocked.

"Well, hello, Rachel. You're early."

Her heat sank when she saw Laci standing there in a business suit. She didn't have her jacket on but she looked sharp in her heels and black pants with a dark blue button up that showed a lot of cleavage and accented her blue eyes. Flipping her long dark hair, she held her arms out to hug Rachel. This was new.

"Oh, hello Ms. Laci (I'm Ms. Morgan, she thought to herself)," Rachel awkwardly hugged her back. Laci was tall and her heels made her taller so she seemed to almost tower over Rachel's 5'2 frame when she leaned back and looked down at her.

"Well, it is good to be back and it looks like it's us girls today and tomorrow. Lawrence was going to come home first but something came up so we switched places. I ordered breakfast, c'mon." Laci grabbed Rachel's hand and led her into the kitchen, she was never this upbeat of a morning but it was a nice change Rachel thought, especially since they were going to be working without Mr. Morgan for two days.

"Did you have fun, Ms. Laci?" Rachel asked as she grabbed a breakfast burrito from the counter.

"It was amazing, Rachel. You should come with us one day. You know, if your parents let you. The mountains are beautiful and peaceful so I bet you would love it."

"That would be great. Maybe you could talk to my dad instead of me. That might work," Rachel said as she took a huge bite of the burrito. Going to Denver with Mr. Morgan would be amazing. Maybe she could bring Emily so she could distract Laci with shopping, letting her and Mr. Morgan have alone time.

"I'll do it! You're a responsible young lady so I don't see why they are so strict on you."

"Thanks, Ms. Laci."

"No problem, and, I've got to say, you look so cute in that outfit. A short skirt and that little button up shirt. I could squeeze you."

Rachel laughed at the new Laci and wondered why she was so happy, not that she minded it, but she really wanted to see Mr. Morgan, no matter how nice she was being.

The coffee aroma filled the room as Laci talked about Denver while Rachel listened and ate, after finishing part of her story, Laci took another long look at Rachel and put her hand in her hair.

"You did your hair this morning; it's so pretty. The prettiest red I've ever seen. I was telling my sister about your red hair and those freckles," she said, bopping her nose with her finger. Rachel laughed and gave a big smile. She was really liking this version of Laci.

"Speaking of cute, how long do you have your braces?"

"Oh, another year. I can't wait."

"They fit you. I was an awkward braces kid and cute wasn't a word anyone would have associated with me back then." Laci kept running her hand through her hair, looking in her eyes when she talked. This was very new.

"I don't believe you were ever anything less than beautiful, Ms. Laci."

"You're a sweetie. Sit down. Let's hang out for a minute. Speaking of cute, do you have a boyfriend? I don't know anything about you."

Rachel took a seat at the table as Laci sat down with her coffee. They all usually ate at the kitchen table but this was the first time she shared the table with just Laci and no Mr. Morgan.

"Oh, I do but he left for college a few days ago." Rachel had almost forgotten about him. She texted him but only received a short reply. He was weird since they had sex and she was sure she wouldn't hear from him much more.

"That's tough. Thankfully Lawrence and I were at the same school. Are you going to visit him in the fall?"

"I don't think we will be dating much longer, Ms. Laci. It's a feeling, but I'm sure of it." She really wanted to hear about Mr. Morgan at college though.

"What?" Laci gave an exaggerated shocked face and put her hand on Rachel's arm. "That is terrible. Are you okay? Do we need a girl's spa day?"

Rachel laughed. "I never turn down a spa day, but I'm okay with it, you know, him being gone. I prepared myself and I think I've outgrown our relationship, to be honest."

"Listen to you, handling things like an adult. I knew you were wise beyond your years. I may use you to help in my relationship."

Rachel paused and became more aware of Laci's hand on her arm. How was Mr. Morgan's love for her affecting his relationship with his wife? He was so smart thought, and she was sure he could handle it and make it right. She would do what she could to keep Laci this happy so she could keep Mr. Morgan too.

"I'll do anything to help you, Ms. Laci. Just ask."

"You're a good girl. Thank you, Rachel. Well, I do have some meetings so I'm going to the office. Make sure you scan in that stack of documents and I'll probably let you go after lunch. Maybe we can sneak a glass of wine if you promise not to tell your parents."

"That sounds like fun, Ms. Laci," Rachel said with a big smile. She really liked this new person and wondered if there was a friendship here and she felt a pang of guilt over her relationship with Mr. Morgan, but they were in love so she wasn't going to stop. Maybe befriending her would be a way to make everything right? She went to her desk and started scanning, taking her mind off Ms. Laci.

______________________________________

Lawrence walked out of the shower, still reeling from the other night. Laci invited her sister to join them and it may have been the hottest thing he'd experienced. He couldn't get past seeing Mandy masturbate while watching them or Laci's thick ass shaking when he fucked her before she jerked him off on her sister. He felt his cock twitch as he replayed the event in his mind before he grabbed his laptop to attempt to find Abby.

He made a fake account on several social media sites to see if she had blocked him but it appeared she canceled her accounts and she wasn't working at the restaurant anymore so he didn't check there, but he had talked to her dad yesterday to go over numbers and he didn't seem any different, but it would have been too obvious for Lawrence to ask about his daughter who, as far as her dad knew, he had no idea existed. The last thing to do was go to her condo, but he wasn't sure the address. He sent money and gifts to a PO Box but he knew the general area of where she lived and he knew her car so he thought he could work that angle. He figured he could try to find her tomorrow if his computer search didn't give him anymore hints.

This phone buzzed:

Mandy: Good morning, Lawrence. How are you enjoying your alone time now that my sister has left?

Lawrence: She did leave, but am I really alone now, Mandy?

Mandy: I don't know that Laci left you here to misbehave but I could be wrong or I could be right and I'll have to learn to keep a secret. Do you like secrets, Lawrence?"

Lawrence: Depends on the secret, but I do like you.

Mandy: So, you'll hang out with your bored sister in law? Pay attention to her?"

Lawrence: That sounds like something I could manage. I have some work to do but I'll come get you for lunch.

Mandy sent a selfie of her lying in bed with just a t-shirt on, pulled up, showing her shaved pussy to him.

Mandy: Don't make me wait too long.

Lawrence smiled at the picture and went back to find Abby. He let Laci go home instead of him so he could track her down and, he admitted to himself, to see where things were with Mandy, his newest conquest.

Lawrence made a few attempts to see if Abby's fiancé, Brandon, gave hints of anything on his social media accounts but as dumb as she made him out to be, his accounts were only about his family business, almost no mention of his personal relationships. Coming up empty, he started getting ready to see where he and Mandy would end up by the end of the day.

______________________________________

Salvador Rinaldi walked through the 17th floor office, and his pace showed everyone around him that he wasn't fucking happy. No one played him or, more goddamned importantly, played with him, and this jackass on the line appeared to be doing both.

"Natalie, my office. Now." Salvador left the door open for her to follow him. She wasn't smart but she was hot and that's why he kept her. He didn't need smart; he would handle that.

"Shut the door, Natalie. Stand in the middle of the room. Don't talk."

"Yea, Mr. Rinaldi"

"What the fuck did I say, Natalie? Take off your jacket."

"Sorry, Mr. Rinaldi." She followed his orders and took the suit jacket off, revealing a thin white blouse. She was attractive, he thought. Maybe 23, he didn't know. He didn't care, big tits and, when she wasn't screwing up, she was useful and a lot of fun to fuck. He remembered hiring her - very eager. He looked at the call on hold and got madder but he knew his Italian temper would not serve him well as he was beyond angry. He needed to calm down.

"Are you wearing black panties like you're supposed to?"

"Yes, Mr. Rinaldi."

"Show me."

She pulled her skirt up and showing him a pair of thin lace panties that let him see her shaved pussy underneath. Good girl.

"Not bad. Turn around and put your hands on the couch so I can look at your ass while I tell this guy who he is fucking with."

"Yes, Mr. Rinaldi"

He picked up the phone.

"Rinaldi. Who the fuck is this?"

A robotic voice came through.

"Hello Salvador Rinaldi. I appreciate you taking the time to meet with me."

"I don't fucking know you and I don't meet over the phone. You have 20 seconds before I disconnect, find you and beat the living fuck out of you for bothering me. How do I know you aren't a cop, or the feds? What fucking idiot thinks he can call me like this?"

"Salvador, your real name is Nino, you were in prison for 3 years for being on the low end of a drug bust and you didn't roll on anyone, but no one helped you much on the inside until you met, Emmitt. He was in for sexual assault but his real business was trafficking in people, young girls in particular, but help was help, right? Once you got out you connected with him again but you met one of his girls, and kept meeting her."

"Hold a second. Natalie, put your ass back in your skirt and get out of my office. Leave your panties on the floor. When I call you, come back in and get them. Understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Rinaldi." Natalie slid the lace panties off, giving him a full view of her ass. Stepping out of them, she adjusted her business skirt and left his office.

"Sorry, what were you saying, because now I'm really fucking not happy."

"That woman became your wife. How would your family feel if they knew you married one of Emmitt's prostitutes? How many men used her before you? Surely, your daughter wouldn't want to know that about her mother."

"Watch your fucking mouth. Are you threatening me?" He stood up from his chair and yelled into the phone, throwing a glass across the office, shattering it against the wall.

"No, I'm letting you know that I know more than the cops and I know that Emmitt Nolan did threaten you with this information so you made it clear that anyone that does business with you, doesn't do business with him. I found someone who did, and I know how to get the money they exchanged."

"Who are you?"

"A friend."

Salvador walked around his Chicago office and made himself another drink, looking out his window at the city.

"You made good on your 20 seconds. What do you want?"

"A deal. Lawrence Morgan cleaned some money for Nolan, a lot of money, and he split some of it with him personally, so Nolen's partners don't know about it. I found the money and I want to give it to you."

"That's fucking amazing. No one gives away money. You must be new to this or you're a dumbass."

"I want a deal. I'm not giving you the money for nothing, Mr. Rinaldi."

"How much money?"

"7 million dollars."

"I don't want a war with Nolan, how do you plan to prevent that? Why do I need the fucking headache? I'll reappropriate Lawrence and hire his wife for the office and use her fat tits until I'm tired of her."

"The money went to Emmitt personally; He didn't let his organization know. He would have to admit to hiding it which would put him in a very bad position with his... family. He will lose his money and have no one to complain to."

"You have my attention. What do you want?"

"I want you to let Lawrence and Laci Mitchell out and never try to find me after this is over. I have no interest in your business; you will take no interest in mine, and you'll never do business with the Morgans' again. Lastly, you give me everything you have on Emmitt Nolan."

"That's it? For 7 million dollars? Assuming I know what you're talking about, and I'm not saying I do, how do I know I can trust you. Come meet me; hell, I'll come to you."

"How do I know I can trust you, Mr. Rinaldi?" The robot voice replied. "Your adult sons spend their time running their mouths at the various clubs in town, two strippers are pregnant with your grandchildren, your operations have been targeted multiple times due to their stupidity and I'm supposed to reveal myself? You are the one with liability issues, not me. I can be in the wind in a minute. You cannot."

"No one knows this stuff. Who the fuck are you!"

"Someone who wants to do this and be left alone."

"Or what?"

"Or I take all the things I know and make sure everyone else knows and I'll keep the money for myself."

"What about your friends, the Morgans?" I could end them in less than 24 hours."

"They will be notified of your intentions even sooner and the FBI will be contacted. They know enough to bury you. I have all the cards, Mr. Rinaldi, because of your irresponsible sons and their big mouths. I will give you 30 minutes before I call back or my next call is to the FBI and the Morgans."

The call ended and the robotic voice was gone.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Salvador threw his phone against the window, "Natalie, get your ass in here!"

She walked in and stood in front of his desk, "Yes, Mr. Rinaldi."

"I don't want you to talk. Pick your panties up off my goddamned floor and put them in your mouth. Bend over and show me your pretty ass while I think."

"Yes, Mr. Rinaldi" She picked the lace panties up, stuffing them in their mouth, pulling up her shirt again, showing her shaved pussy before she turned around and put her hands on the couch while he looked at her and thought about his options.

10 minutes passed and he was getting more agitated, not seeing a way out. He wanted the money but he didn't like not being in charge.

"Natalie, come over here and get on your knees. I'm not finished thinking." Salvador turned his chair to face her as she sat back on her heels and waited, with her panties hanging from her mouth.

"Take off your shirt, Natalie, last time you got cum on your shirt. Do you think my uptight wife would like coming here and seeing my cum all over your clothes?"

She shook her head no, and took off her shirt, showing her white lace bra that matched in style to her panties.

"Do you like being my little slut here at work?"

She nodded her head, yes.

"Put your panties on my desk and take my cock out. You got 20 minutes." Natalie smiled as she unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out, swallowing the end.

___________________________________________

The day was long but only because she was bored. Rachel loved the feel of working in the little office and greeting their clients but scanning the documents wasn't a lot of fun since the paper dried out her hands. After another client left, she shut the door behind them and put some lotion on her hands as Laci walked out of the office and Rachel was sure another button was undone on her blouse.

"Ready for lunch, Rachel?"

"Yes, Ms. Laci. Thank you for ordering out for me. You and Mr. Morgan really treat me well."

"Oh, stop it. You're like family. What's wrong with your hands? You use a lot of lotion."

"Oh, the paper dries them out and I have pretty sensitive skin, it's part of the whole redhead thing."

"A small price to pay to be so pretty. I have some better lotion, I'll give you. C'mon, let's eat in the house." Laci grabbed her by the hand and led her out of the back door.

Of course, she had been in the house before, even their bedroom. She remembered Laci's toy in her nightstand and all her pretty lingerie. That pang of guilt came back as Laci led her through the kitchen. She had gone through her private things and let her husband watch her use her toy. The guilt she thought she had conquered was consuming her again.

"I wasn't kidding about the wine. What kind do you like? Don't pretend you've not drank before," Laci said holding up two bottles.

"I don't like Chardonnay," Rachel said.

"Sauvignon Blanc?"

"Oh yea, I like that."

Laci opened a bottle and they talked over lunch. Rachel laughed at most of Laci's jokes and she really liked hearing about Mr. Morgan teaching her in college. They were on their second glass when Laci declared the workday over. Leaning close to Rachel she whispered as if someone else was there, "Have you ever done a shot?"

Rachel smiled, taking another sip of wine, "Well, yes, but I can't do bourbon, that is gross. I had some minty stuff. Rumster or some such."

Laci laughed and patted her hand. "Rumpleminz?" she asked.

"Yes! That was fun," Rachel replied as she felt a warm glow from her second glass of wine.

"I don't have that, but I have another college staple. Ever heard of Jägermeister?"

"No, is it minty?" Rachel asked.

"No, it tastes terrible, like licorice, but you have to be able to do it so let's try it here. It's super cold so it will be fine."

"Ok, I trust you," she said with a smile.

Laci grabbed the bottle from the freezer and poured two shots, "Lawrence loves this stuff so you can do one with him next time."

That made Rachel smile. The thought of having drinks and shots with Mr. Morgan, maybe even being in the hot tub with him made her stomach tingle but the tingling was soon replaced as she down the freezing thick liquid.

Christ

She grimaced and held her eyes closed as the cough syrup like drink covered her throat and made its way down to her stomach. She noticed Laci making the same face and quickly let out long breath she didn't know she was holding as she tried to recover from the taste.

"Oh fuck, Laci, that was terrible," Rachel said.

Laci started laughing as Rachel realized how she just spoke to her.

"I can't believe I just heard 'fuck' come out of your mouth. That was great." Laci was holding her chest but Rachel wasn't sure if it was from the Jäger or her laughing.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Laci. I don't talk like that," she said as she took a large sip of wine to get the taste out of her mouth.

"Yes, you do. You just don't in front of me. Shit, that was funny."

After a few minutes of laughing at each other they sat down at the dining room table, their lunch forgotten, as Rachel told some stories as well.

"Well, I'm so happy we're doing this You're so much fun." She put her hand on Rachel's again and squeezed it but didn't move it this time. She didn't mind her touch and the alcohol was not helping her inhibitions. Turning her hand over, she squeezed Laci's back, making her smile.