Perspectives Pt. 9 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________________________________________________

Sunday came and Rachel beamed. Today was the day. Mr. Morgan and her then maybe her and Laci. She promised Laci not to say anything until afterwards so Kitten wasn't in the loop but that was going to be her next phone call after she spent her day with her new friends. She floated over the sidewalk to work and felt no more guilt as the Morgans' home came into view but was surprised when the office door was locked. She texted Laci.

Rachel: Ms. Laci the office door is locked.

Ms Laci: It's fine, Rachel. I'm running late. Come inside the house, up to the office, past the bedroom.

Rachel walked inside to see the large grey longhaired cat sitting by his half full food dish, crying.

"Stop it, Mudflaps, just because you can see the bottom doesn't mean it's empty so stop screaming at everyone." The cat meowed back at her and laid down by the dish.

"Ms. Laci? I'm here," Rachel said as she came up the steps. She walked past the bedroom and saw a door cracked at the end of the hall. She'd never been in this room. She approached and knocked.

"Oh, come in Rachel, baby."

She was confused the second after she walked in. The office had monitors all over the desk, four of them and she thought porn was playing on each one. Low end porn too; the picture wasn't the best. Laci swirled the office chair around. She was naked but for a pair of red satin panties. Her hand was inside of them, rubbing herself.

"You like porn, Rachel? I hope so; it looks like you could be a star. Funny how a hidden cameras in an office can make for adult entertainment. Lawrence is an idiot and it seems he hid a little thumb drive in the same spot other idiots hide things, in a false drawer and stuck underneath his desk. I'm the one that bought the fucking desk so it was a pretty stupid move, wouldn't you say?"

Rachel's heart sank. There on one of the screens was Mr. Morgan cumming all over her, another with her fucking the dildo in the office. One day she was really horny so she masturbated in her chair. All of it, there on the screens, but the last screen looked like a restaurant and Mr. Morgan was with a blonde girl. She was using her mouth on him. Who was she?

"Oh, you don't like watching yourself perform? The little blonde whore is the girl he went to see in Denver. You like that? While you were sending him cute little love texts, he was drilling another little young cunt. He left your bitch ass here and never thought of you once. The car? A business deal. The phone and computer? My idea, so I could keep an eye on you. I thought you were a stick in the mud but when I saw him go for the young ones, I reconsidered."

She spread her legs over the arms of the chair and the outline of her hand showed she put two fingers inside of her.

"You honestly didn't think you were special, did you? That he loved you? He loves me, whore. Not you. You're a toy. He never loved you but he does love getting his dick wet. Really, you should have fucked him because you don't get the chance now. You were one of his little sluts but you'll be my pet now, Rachel."

"I want to go home, Ms. Laci."

"I'm Ms. Morgan, you little fuck! Say it."

"I want to go home, Ms. Morgan."

"Well, tough shit. You'll stay or your parents find out about Kitten. How will that look? Future Mayor Dobbins' daughter is a sex slave to her high school friend. Great politics, right? Here's the deal. You remember that disgusting blob of a fucking nasty man you met last week? He likes young girls and, well, kind of buys them if you get what I mean."

Rachel was shaking and wanted to run. This was not the same Laci from yesterday.

"I... I don't know what you mean, Ms. La... Ms. Morgan."

"You stupid bitch. He turns them into high end prostitutes for his rich friends but he gets a turn. You will have all the nice things you want but after feeding you pills and dicks for a while, your will breaks. Sounds like a blast doesn't it? So, you will be my little girl from now on or I sic him on those two friends of yours. He is very persuasive. Maybe one doesn't fall for it but maybe the other one will. I see the nerdy cunt has a little sister so maybe she would be interested, huh?"

Rachel started crying and backed to the door.

"If you walk out that door. It all starts. Your parents. Your friends. Everything will go to hell. Decide now."

Ms. Morgan help me, please.

Run Rachel. We will fix it.

She held her hand on the door knob and thought of Kitten. Just Kate. That terrible man. Mr. Morgan. She'd never challenged the voice in her head but it was wrong this time. She stopped crying as the door closed and she locked it.

"Good girl, Rachel. Take off your clothes and go to the bed. There is a collar there with a chain on it. Put the collar on your neck and crawl over here to hand me the chain. Your name is Crybaby from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Morgan."

"Do you Rachel?"

"My name is Crybaby. I don't know Rachel." She took off her top and bra as she answered.

"Oh, good girl. Now, show Ms. Morgan that pretty little pussy while you put your subby collar on."

______________________________________________

Laci walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. She noticed the idiot left her phone and laptop so she picked them up and walked outside to the office, still in her panties, and sat them on her empty desk after walking in. No one was going to drop by on a Sunday so she made a shot at Lawrence's office bar and looked around the room, proud of what she had done. She was still wet from Crybaby's licking, cumming twice after grinding on her lips, so she was sure the poor girl's jaw was sore but she was cute, her and those braces and little freckles, the resigned look on her face when she realized Laci had her. So cute. She would keep her until she broke her and then Emmitt could have her. She felt her nipples harden thinking about fucking her into submission.

Her phone rang. Unknown number. She didn't answer as she took the shot of bourbon down and chased it with her wine. Lawrence's flight would be arriving in a few hours and she was sure that Mandy had her fun. She liked this arraignment. She could fuck Mandy and Lawrence could 'cheat' on her and not risk these stupid bitches falling in love with him - her husband.

Her phone rang again. Unknown number. She ignored it and walked back to his desk, replacing the thumb drive in its "hiding spot". She laughed and started rubbing her pussy through her panties, still thinking of her maneuvering today.

A text came through.

"What the fuck? Can't a girl drink and play with her pussy for a..."

No.

Text: Answer the next call or we'll contact Chicago. You decide.

She put her drink down and heard her own breathing in the silent office. Even though she was expecting it, she jumped when the phone rang.

"Hel...hello?" she tried to make her voice sound strong but the robot voice gave no indication it was convinced.

"Laci Morgan. You will follow the instructions I give you or I will let The Rinaldi family know that you have stolen over 6 million dollars of their money. This is about the same your husband has stolen. In addition, you have been dealing with Emmitt Nolan, violating a rule the family set up for all of their business partners."

"I don't work with Emmitt. The only reason I talked to..."

"Shut up. Your husband is cleaning money for him and you use him to deal with the stream of women Lawrence can't keep his hands off of. You will stop talking and follow orders. Am I clear?"

Laci was shaking. This guy knew too much, enough to get her killed.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"You transferred property to your attorney for him to negotiate an agreement with the city. You signed a paper this morning allowing him to sell the property and you will have no interest in it any longer."

"I didn't sign shit."

"You did and we have it. Just like how you signed money over to us. Don't contest it. This property will result in millions for my buyers. I will take 3 million dollars from your offshore accounts, which you already agreed to because we made it look that way and you will do nothing. If you try to move it, I'll call the Rinaldis. If you go to the police, we'll send the evidence that you are part of a human trafficking organization. Am I clear? You are not in charge. I am."

"How do you know all this?"

"Because your husband is a moron. He can't have an affair without getting caught and he has been dealing behind your back for years now so he didn't get the benefit of your careful behavior."

What the fuck, Lawrence. This was the last straw. Laci took another drink, Rachel long forgotten, and turned on the office computer to access the accounts.

"If you follow the instructions, you'll live and still have money. The Rinaldis will not bother you. Are you ready to continue living, Laci Morgan?"

"Yes."

"You will leave and travel to an address I will give you. Bring the thumb drive with the videos of the girls, yourself included, and all documents and photos on any of the woman you blackmailed. Lawrence has 30,000 dollars in cash hidden under a fake bottom in the office kitchen cabinet, next to the dishwasher. You will bring that as well. Once this is done, you will leave town and never come back here. You will have 3 million and the Denver resort properties so you will be fine."

"Lawrence won't go for that."

"Lawrence will have instructions to disappear and will give you the property. He will have no choice. He can have the proceeds from the house when it's sold in the divorce."

"No, I want to negotiate."

"You have nothing else I want. I hold all the cards, Laci Morgan. You have a long drive ahead. You will be given instructions when you arrive at the destination."

She held her head as the address came over the phone. It was hours away and the accounts, all of them, were compromised. Millions of dollars missing. She left her wine on the desk and ran inside to get her keys.

_______________________________________________

Lawrence sat his luggage down as he walked in the house. Mudflaps ran up to greet him as he walked to the kitchen. Laci left a message that she was going to be out all evening which was strange but he needed some private time to clear his head anyway. He put the cat down and slid his luggage against the wall before he walked out to the office finding Rachel's computer and phone on her desk. It was for the best then. He could terminate her over the phone and not worry about getting that stuff back. He wasn't going to let her keep it. It was Laci's idea to give her that stuff anyway; he just took advantage of is all. Walking into his office, he saw his computer on and a glass of wine on his desk. Laci's, of course, but she almost never worked in his office; she said the wooden walls stifled her. His chair was pushed back and he saw a bank's website on his computer. He didn't recognize the name. Odd. As he sat down the doorbell rang in the office. On a Sunday? He got up from his desk and walked to the door.

A young blonde girl was on his doorstep. He thought he recognized her but wasn't sure.

"Hello, young lady, may I help you?" Lawrence asked as he opened the door.

"Oh, hey, I was hoping Rachel was here. I'm her friend, Emily, and she said she worked yesterday but I hadn't heard from her so I wanted to see if she was here."

She was a cutie. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and the white sundress was a bit too short over her thighs but the thin material accented her large tits and showed more cleavage that he thought her parents would have approved of.

"Oh, yes, Emily. Mayor Dobbin's, well soon to be mayor Dobbin's, daughter, right? I think Rachel mentioned you." She just smiled at him. So cute.

"Yea, she is my bestie and I wanted to surprise her."

"Well, she isn't here, Emily, not on a Sunday."

"Well shoot, uhm, can I ask you another question then? I'm worried about Rach and I wanted to see if you could help."

"Well, sure. We can talk. Come in."

Lawrence let her pass him in the door and he noticed her the thin outline of her panties against the white dress and his cock stirred as he led her to his office. She sat across from him as he pulled his leather chair to the desk.

"So what's bothering you, Emily?"

"Well, Rachel tells me everything but it seems she has something else on her mind a lot."

"Like what?"

"Well, boys and she buys lingerie all the time now, like really adult stuff and she was never into that."

Lawrence adjusted his cock thinking of her trying on the underwear he bought her.

"I don't think that is an issue, right? Don't all girls like sexy things?" Don't you?" he asked with a smile.

"Don't tease me," she said laughing. "I shouldn't be telling you that anyway, Mr. Morgan. It's like she met a new man that is into it, maybe."

"Into what, lingerie? Most men are."

"No, I mean, she wears satin panties all the time now and sometimes she gets really submissive around me which is weird. It's like she wants me to get on to her."

His cock was getting harder watching the girl talk. She was so cute and knowing Rachel was trying to impress him made him realize how much he would miss her when he terminated her tomorrow.

"Submissive and satin panties. Tell me, Emily, does Rachel tell you everything?"

"Yes, Mr. Morgan, everything," She smiled and looked into his eyes as she played with her hair. "But can I use the bathroom, please?"

"Sure, it's right through the kitchen."

"I'll be back and we can keep talking. Uhm, your wife isn't home, is she?"

"No, she's out. Did you tell your daddy you were coming over here?"

"Oh no, he wasn't home. No one knows I'm here." She picked up her little purse and smiled at him as she walked out.

He caught her hint and he thought one more wouldn't hurt, right? He could fuck her and no phone calls or texts and he would have it on camera to relive it. He was fully hard when Emily walked back in the room.

"Since it's just us, can I have a drink? I really like bourbon but daddy said I can only have wine at home."

"Sure, Emily, I'll make you one."

"Oh no, uhm, can I make it and one for you too? I like to do things like that, if I'm told to do them, that is."

"Emily, get out of your chair and make us drinks. Don't mess them up or I'll be angry. Understood?" She smiled at him.

"Yes, Mr. Morgan."

She got out of the chair and turned to the cabinet and he saw the back of her dress was stuck in her white panties. She must have done it after using the restroom. He rubbed his cock while she made the drinks and he watched her bubble butt jiggle in the satin.

"Here you go, Mr. Morgan. You know, I feel a breeze, Oh! Why didn't you tell me. I'm so embarrassed." She sat the drinks down and adjusted her dress and he laughed.

"It's okay. I should have said something but I was enjoying you. You know what I mean, don't you?"

"You're bad, Mr. Morgan. I guess, Rachel isn't the only one who likes satin panties. You won't tell anyone you saw them, will you?"

He took a big swig of his drink and looked at her. "No, It's our secret. Are you good at keeping secrets, Emily?"

"I'm a good secret keeper." She sipped her drink.

"In that case, could you show me the front of your little panties? No one will know, pinky promise."

She rolled her eyes up but smiled. "Ok, I guess but only because you pinky promised." She stood and pulled her dress up showing the shiny white satin barely covering her pussy.

"You are so pretty. Does your bra match?"

"Yea, you want to see it too? I'm a good girl. I'll show you." He took another long drink as she pulled her dress off and stood in front of him. Her tits were big and looked like they stood up. Laci's were nice but this girl's almost looked fake.

"I think you are honest so I'll ask. Are those real or did mommy buy those for you?"

"They're real Mr. Morgan. You can touch them if you keep it secret. I don't want my boyfriend to find out."

He finished his drink and walked around his desk to her. She pushed them out for him as he pulled the lace cups down and massaged her light nipples and felt them respond to his fingers.

"Did you really come over here to ask about Rachel, Emily?"

"Well, no," she said while she ran her hand up his arm. "I wanted to see if what she said was true about you know?"

"No, I don't," he smiled as he pinched her nipples. "Why don't you ask me yourself."

"I wanted to see if your hard cock is a big as she said. Can I see you hard cock, Mr. Morgan?"

Emily reached for his belt and unzipped him, rubbing his hard dick through his boxers. "Oh, it is big. Bigger than my boyfriends. Since you are so nice will you let me take care of it, Mr. Morgan? Did Rachel put this throbbing cock in her mouth?"

"No, Emily, she wasn't ready for that."

"Sit down on this chair, Mr. Morgan. I'm ready."

He turned and fell in the chair as she attacked his cock. She was able to get most of it in her mouth which shocked him and she was almost greedy with it. She would suck him, then lick down the side to his balls, taking each one in her mouth and then back to sucking him off. He felt himself getting closer but the jet lag and the long, drunken week was getting to him, he figured, because he felt exhausted but he wanted to cum on her so bad that his cock was still raging.

"Lean back and I'm going to jerk this big cock on you. You want to see how I covered your friend?"

"Fuck yea, Mr. Morgan. Let me lay on the ground. Stand over me and cover me."

Watching her lay down and hold her tits as he towered over her put him close to the edge. He wanted to fuck her blonde pussy but he started to get really tired as he felt the pressure build and finally release. He came and kept cumming. She opened her mouth when some hit her lips and he kept shooting his load on her bra and all over her stomach and satin panties then he shook his dick a few times to let the last drop fall on the slut as she sat up and put it back in her mouth, cleaning it off.

"You're a real man, Mr. Morgan. Will you fuck me next time? I'm ready. I know Rachel isn't, but I am. Is something wrong, Mr. Morgan? You don't look so good."

"Yea, I'm just tired. Uhm, maybe I need to rest. We can do this again. Why don't you come by on, oh wow, uh..." He was getting dizzy. Something had happened.

"Sit down in the chair, Mr. Morgan. You're worrying me."

He fell back on the chair and didn't have the energy to pull his pants up and the last thing he remembered was seeing was her pretty blonde hair as he fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________

"I don't fucking know, Mandy! What do I do?" Laci was screaming in her phone as she drove to the destination given to her.

"Fuck, Laci, I don't know. You can't call the police."

"I goddamned know I can't. Should I not show up?"

"Then what? Without the police you can't hide from people like this. Stay on the phone with me until he gets there. Keep the car going and don't get out.

"Okay. I'm scared Mandy."

"Me, too. It's over after this, Laci. Don't go home. I'll find you a place but don't go back."

"I have to go back."

"For what? Him? This is done. Your safety is more important now. It sounds like these people are only taking some of your money so that means it isn't the Rinaldi's and it isn't Emmitt so technically they are stealing from the mob too so we may be able to just leave this behind us, maybe."

"Don't hang up, please. I really fucked up this time, Mandy."

"I'll make it better, Laci. I promise."

She drove for hours before coming to an overlook near the river and she followed Mandi's instructions turning the car to face the road and texted the caller.