Perspectives Pt. 9 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how are things with Mr. Morgan? Y'all seem so happy."

"Well, we are, but marriage is hard, Rachel. Sometimes it's a challenge to be together but we help each other out and work at it. I used to think I wasn't enough for him."

Rachel took a long drink of wine, hearing that, knowing that Mr. Morgan loved her as well. No matter how nice Laci was being, Rachel was going to be with Mr. Morgan too. He was going to love both of them and Rachel would be his secret.

"You're so beautiful, Ms. Laci. I'm sure he tells you that."

"Not all the time, Rachel." She moved her fingers and tickled Rachel's palm before rubbing her hand a little more forcefully.

"He used to be so in love with me, but I was young. I know he wants me but I began to wonder if I could be young again for him, but we know that is just silly girl dreams."

"I don't think you're silly, Ms. Laci," she replied by meeting her fingertips with her own and smiling big.

"Those rainbow bands on your braces are fucking adorable. Stop it, you're too cute," Laci said looking at her again.

"Thank you for being so nice to me. I like this, Ms. Laci."

"Oh stop it. You have tons of friends, not like me."

"I'm your friend," Rachel said as she squeezed Laci's finger.

"You are my friend, Rachel. I wish I could be young again like you. Maybe Lawrence would like me being 18 again." She ran her hand up her arm, and Rachel felt goose bumps go up her back as the hair on her neck stood up.

"Maybe the next best thing would be a present. No, that's too much. Sorry, Rachel. That shot got to me." She moved her hand off Rachel's arm and patted her legs, standing up. We should probably stop talking about my married life. I've kept you too long, Rachel."

"No, no, Ms. Laci. Go on." Rachel reached her hand up and grabbed Laci's arm, hinting for her to sit back at the table so Laci did so with a soft smile.

"You know what, let me get that lotion, I told you about. You're going to love it." Laci left the kitchen and Rachel's head swam in the alcohol and her thoughts. Laci was hitting on her and she definitely wanted to be with her but she kept hinting at more. Would this be a way for her and Mr. Morgan not to hide anymore? Was Laci inviting her in? She knew she had to play this right and the thought of being with Mr. Morgan openly was more than she'd dreamed of. She came back to the world as Laci walked up to the table.

"Here, hold your hand out." She squirted the white lotion on her hand but it was too much.

"Oh, shoot. Here, I'll help." Laci grabbed her hands and started massaging the lotion into her fingers. It was heavenly, feeling her soft hands on hers and the lotion squeeze between their interlocked fingers as she rubbed her hands together. Feeling a tingle in her pussy, Rachel tried to control her breathing as Laci finished and rubbed her soft hands up her arms before stopping.

"You're out of wine. Let me get you some." Standing up, Laci grabbed the bottle from the fridge and poured them each another glass and held Rachel's hand again.

"You said something about a present." Rachel felt her fingers shake a bit when she rubbed her hand over the top of Laci's.

"I'm sorry, Rachel, it was just a silly thought so don't think on it. It's just that you're so young and you remind me of me when I was 18 so I'm sure Lawrence thinks so too."

"You think I'm as pretty as you, Ms. Laci?" she asked, curling her fingers and running her nails softly down Laci's arm.

"You're very pretty, Rachel. I was just, you know, thinking about something I can't give him that you could. How good are you at keeping secrets?"

"I'm really good at keeping secrets, Ms. Laci. Really, really good."

Laci smiled, "Want another shot, sweetie?"

"Yes, ma'am," Rachel replied.

___________________________________________

Lawrence knocked on Mandy's door and heard a faint "come in" so he opened it but didn't see her so he walked to the living area and saw her in the bathroom mirror, in just a pair of green panties, pulling her hair up.

"I'm almost ready, Lawrence. Give me a second."

"If you don't wear anything more than panties when I'm around I'll give you more than that."

"Come down, baby," She walked over to him, meeting him with a deep kiss. "Looks like we get some alone time, finally."

"Finally, huh?"

"Yea, after the way you fucked Laci in front of me, I think 'finally' is right. I'm your girl for the next two days so I expect my man to treat me like a whore. I've fucked myself three times thinking about how you covered me in cum. That was really hot, Lawrence." She kissed him again and patted his crotch as she walked away. Watching her ass jiggle in her panties reminded him so much of Laci and he knew she would let him have it tonight.

"Are you looking at my ass, baby?"

"How can I not?"

"It looks just like your wife's. Aren't you tired of it?"

"You saw what I did to her. Did I look like I was tired of it?"

"Now that you mention it. You did fuck my little sister's brains out. I hope you have more of that."

"We don't have to go out, you know?"

"I know, but I figured you needed a few drinks before you could get up the courage to fuck your sister in law, especially while she wearing your wife's panties that she borrowed."

Lawrence walked to the bathroom counter, standing behind her he ran his hand down her naked back before squeezing a handful of her ass.

"Bend over."

"What?"

"I said bend over. Whores do what they are told so don't make me repeat it."

She looked at him in the mirror but finally put her hand on the counter and pushed her ass out. As soon as she was in position, he swatted her ass with his open hand, with a loud smack, that made her cheeks jiggle.

"Ow! Fuck! That goddamn hurt."

"Bend over and don't turn around until I tell you to."

She was rubbing her ass, looking at him, but she reluctantly turned around and bent over.

SMACK

"Ah, okay, okay, you win. Don't spank me again, please."

"I don't need to be drunk to take what is mine, do I?"

"No, sir."

"Good, now do you want to get drinks or do I need to pull my wife's panties off you and fuck you right now?"

"Let's get drinks, baby. I'll take care of you. I'll take care of my man."

He grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, causing her to arch her back but she didn't protest. Letting her go, she kissed him and put her forehead on his as he rubbed her ass, red from her spanking.

"Don't let this be a one night thing, Lawrence. I'll help take care of you," she whispered.

Lawrence kissed her one last time and went to the kitchen to make a drink.

Leaving the cabin, they had a driver from the resort take them a nearby bar to watch the game and listen to a local three man band. Mandy wore a tight white shirt that accented her big tits and let her black hair fall on her shoulders, her hair was the only thing that let others tell her and Laci apart. He could see more differences than others but even he admitted it was uncanny how much they looked alike while not being twins.

Mandy really let loose when they got there and it was nice to see. Lawrence was still worried about Abby and planned on trying to find her in the morning but the night belonged to Mandy. She sang every song and they danced and drank until closing time, staggering out into the night as the bar closed and they fell into the back of the resort car.

"Take us to get the fattest cheeseburger in Denver, please," Lawrence said as Mandy fell against him.

"I'll have food brought to your rooms, Mr. Morgan, but we aren't permitted to leave the mountain this late. I'm sorry."

"Well, no drinks for you, Eric!"

"I understand, Sir. Most regrettable."

"I think you're cute, Eric. 'Most regrettable'" she mocked. "Hey Lawrence," she whispered, "I'm going to show him my big tits. What do you think?"

Lawrence leaned in, hoping he wasn't too loud, "Those are for me. I'll tell you when you can show anyone else."

"Yes, sir," she replied with a slur and a smile.

They made it back to the cabins without Eric throwing them out but Lawrence had no intention of letting Mandy go to her room. Stumbling through the front door to his cabin, he went to kitchen to make a drink while Mandy lit a cigarette and walked to the living room. He couldn't believe his luck, getting Mandy for his... harem. That was the right word, he thought. He had several girls now and wondered if he could maybe connect with some of his affairs of the past. He smiled at his accomplishment.

Walking from the bathroom, he saw Mandy bent over with her hands on the chair. She was still smoking a cigarette but her jeans were around her knees, presenting her panty clad ass to him.

"I'm not behaving Lawrence. Can you help me be good?" She wiggled her ass in the satin panties and he felt his cock harden.

"What have you done, now?" He walked over to her and rubbed his hand softly on her ass.

"I'm going to fuck my brother in law and that's wrong."

He smacked her ass.

"Why don't you just leave then? You don't have to do it, do you?"

"Because I love his big cock and want to feel inside of me."

He smacked her again, harder. She let out a yelp but took another drag of her cigarette and stayed bent over for him.

"What are you going to tell your little sister? How are you going to feel?"

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her. She lets me play with his cock but said she has to be here but I want alone time too."

He smacked her harder and looked at the red marks on her cheeks.

"So, you're a slut?"

"Yes, sir. A slut for my brother in law. I hope he wants my pussy. It's his now."

Lawrence yanked her panties down to her knees, startling her, and started rubbing his fingers on her already wet pussy.

"You need your little pussy fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. I need your big cock."

"Turn around, get on your knees, slut. I can't believe you want to fuck your sister's husband."

She did as she was told and dropped to her knees, still smoking a cigarette so she reached over and ashed it on the coffee table and looked up at him as he unzipped his pants and took out his semi hard cock.

"It's so big and it's mine."

"It belongs to your sister," he said as he moved the tip around her face, leaving a thin line of precum on her cheek.

"It belongs to me now. I'll let her have it when I say. This is my cock." She took it in her hand and jerked him off as she ran her tongue over the tip. She would lick him and take a drag of her cigarette before she finally put it out and took his big dick in her mouth. She was able to fit more in this time but Laci needed to practice for months before she was able to take it all. Holding her head, he fucked her mouth until he was hard.

"Get up and walk to the bedroom. Leave your pants around your ankles like a slut. You should be ashamed of yourself for sucking your bother in law's cock. Go on. Mandy stood up and walked as best she could with her panties and jeans on her ankles. When he got her to the room, he pushed her upper body on the bed, belly down, with her feet on the floor and slapped her ass with is cock.

"I don't think you deserve this dick."

"Please, I need it. It's all I think about now. I need it."

Lawrence smacked her ass with it again and pulled her jeans and panties from her ankles and spread her legs. Running his fingers down her ass, he put two inside of her wet pussy and watched her big ass jiggle as she fucked her with his fingers. Seeing her being so submissive made his dick throb and he didn't want to spend much more time on foreplay.

"Stand up. Maybe if I see your big tits, I'll feel better about giving you my cock. Get your shirt off."

She quickly threw her shirt off and unsnapped her bra, turning around for him and laid back on the bed with her feet hanging off the side. She massaged her tits and squeezed her nipples until they stood up for him as he moved between her legs.

"Can you handle this big cock?"

"Yes, fuck yes, baby. Put it in. I've waited years for this."

She was wet and his precum added enough lube for him to slide the head in. He felt her body clench as he pushed into her, he was used to this on the first time, but she handled him and only held him off once before he felt himself all the way inside. She laid her arms above her head and spread her legs out further as he picked her legs up.

"Fuck me hard, Lawrence. I need it. Show me what you give my sister."

He didn't start slow, he just stated fucking her, feeling her slap against his thighs, and listening to her moan his name as penetrated her. Her tits bounced as he fucked her harder and she kept her hands over her head arching her back as he pounded her faster.

"Fuck, I want to cum on your big dick. Don't stop."

She was so wet now, the sounds were filling the room and his sweat dripped on her body as he watched himself go in and out of her, filling her shaved pussy before he pulled out of her and laid on the bed.

"Get over here and fuck me," he told her as he pulled her on top of him. She swung her leg over and lowered herself onto him, slowly before she started moving on his cock, letting her big tits swing in his face.

"I want you to fill my pussy up, baby. Just like you do when you fuck my sister. I'm so close. God, your cock is amazing."

He grabbed her ass and pushed her down on him before she finally sat up and rubbed her swollen clit. He kept his thrusts shorter so he didn't take her out of her rhythm as she rubbed herself until a silent moan left her open mouth and she started convulsing on his cock.

"Fuck me, goddamn. Fuck me. I'm cumming." Lawrence held her ass, watching her cum and felt his cock swell just before she fell on top of him, but she quickly raised up and put her tits in his face.

"Cum in my pussy. It's yours. Cum in me."

Feeling her fuck him and watching her tits bounce in his face he slapped her ass, had him ready to unload when she whispered in his ear.

"Stop calling her. She won't answer. You have me now."

He was too close to stop and he didn't comprehend completely but he felt his cock explode in her as she pressed her hips into his, taking all of it, letting him pump inside of her. He finally untensed and loosened the grip on her ass before she collapsed on top of him. She kissed his neck then up the side of his chin.

"I took care it. You don't need anyone but me and Laci."

"What? You took care of what?" He was exhausted and the alcohol was flooding his mind and his body was spent.

"No more girls, but us. There is no need to talk about it," she kissed his lips and looked in his eyes, "I'm the trade off, okay. I love you and I'll take care of you better than them, better than Abby. You only need us now." Mandy got off him and grabbed a towel. He didn't talk as she walked back to the bed and threw on his t-shirt that swallowed her as she crawled under the covers.

"Good night, baby, I love you. Round 2 in the morning?"

"Good night, yea, sure. Good night, Mandy."

She turned off the light and he lay there, naked, next to his sister in law but he was too far gone to let his mind wander too far before he fell asleep.

__________________________________________

He felt his cock swell as he watched his blonde secretary suck him. She was really good at this he thought to himself. Pretty girl too. He was 55 but could still keep up with the younger guys he told himself. He was frustrated at the robot caller but he smiled as he felt the build up in his groin so he pushed her mouth off and she obediently started jerking him off as he sprayed her face. She didn't flinch anymore like the first few times and smiled as he covered her.

"Good girl." She sat back on her butt and didn't do anything to stop the cum running down her face and waited for his instructions as he handed her panties back to her.

"Wipe off my cock and then your face." She grabbed her panties and ran them over his dick before wiping her mouth and chin.

"Put them back on now. Go on."

She stood up and raised her skirt to show him her pussy before putting the cum stained panties back on.

"You're really fucking good at that Natalie. How much do I pay you to sit out front and be my slut?"

"3000 dollars a week, Sir."

"How old are you?"

"22, Sir."

"You're my favorite. You know that?"

"Thank you, Sir. I'll do whatever you need, Sir."

"Good girl. Here's an extra 500 for taking good care of me. Now, I want you to call my idiot fucking sons and tell them to meet me at Gino's at 7. If they bitch, tell 'em I'm going to break their goddamn legs."

"Yes, Mr. Rinaldi." She smiled and he watched her thick ass walk out of his office to her desk.

The phone rang. It was him. How he got a direct number he didn't know but fuck this guy.

"I have some questions," Salvador said as he picked up the phone not giving the robot any time to talk.

"I'm listening," was the only response.

"If you can do this then why do you need me? Why not keep the money yourself?"

"I don't want the money. I just don't want them to have it and I want information on Emmitt Nolan. If I involve you then the Morgan's will no longer profit from your illegal business and Emmitt will look no further than you when the money shows up missing. I win because I walk away. You win because he will know you got him but won't be able to retaliate since you know he kept the money from the rest of his family.

"Why do you want Emmitt so bad? He a special kind of sleaze but what's your beef with him, huh?"

"That is my business."

"Keep your secrets, fucker. Fine, let's say I do this. When does it happen?"

"Three days."

"Shit, you pull this off in three days, I'll loan you one of my secretaries. If I find out you're bullshitting me, I'm make your mother regret giving birth to you."

"Expect a call that evening. Three days. Goodbye Salvador."

The call ended and he made himself a drink before grabbing his cell off the floor. Almost no one had this number. He made a call.

"Henry." was the only reply.

"Henry, this is Salvador. I need you and your guys to set up in my office. Get your man from Chicago PD and put him on call. How much time do you need to set up?"

"Do you want the full set up?"

"Yea, I'm about to put some meddling cuck in his place and you're going to find him for me."

"When?"

"Three days."

"Done."

He put the phone down and looked out over the city again. The robot voice knew too much so this would have to be handled.

_____________________________________________

Rachel grimaced as she sat the shot glass down. The Jäger was rough but fun now that she thought about it and she laughed when she saw Laci making the same face.

"You're right, that is terrible, Rachel," Laci said with a laugh.

"It's fun doing them with you, though," Rachel replied.

She walked over to the table and got their wine glasses and handed Laci hers before taking a sip of her own. Sitting the glass on the kitchen counter, she moved her hand up to Laci's blouse that was still down one too many buttons that let her cleavage spill out.

"I like this color blouse on you, Laci." Rachel left off the "Ms." This time. She was feeling her drinks and she was pretty sure she knew where this was leading.

"It's expensive. Do you like expensive things, Rachel?"

"Yea, I like nice things too." She let the back of her fingers touch Laci's skin as she ran her hand over the delicate fabric and played with the button.

Laci smiled at her and sat her wine down and put her hand in Rachel's hair.

"Your hair. I mean, you have the prettiest hair, ba.." Laci stopped and made a small laugh.

"Did you almost call me, 'baby'?" Rachel asked while rubbed harder against Laci's skin.

"No more shots, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that," but she didn't stop playing with Rachel's hair. "I sound crazy, calling my secretary, baby. This is my last glass, I promise." She was laughing the whole time and moved closer as Rachel started to realize their bodies were only a few inches apart.