Perspectives Pt. 9 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can call me, 'baby'. I like it."

"You do?" Laci asked with a smile when Rachel felt her hand on her waist. "Let me see your pretty braces, baby."

Rachel smiled and moved her hand from Laci's button and ran it down to her side, inching her body closer until she felt her bare leg below her skirt touch against her dress slacks. She kept smiling as Laci ran her finger down Rachel's jawline up to her lips when Rachel took her finger in her mouth and started sucking it.

"Oh, you're a bad girl, baby." Laci pulled her finger out and leaned into Rachel parting her lips with her tongue while sliding her hands around her waist as they embraced in a long kiss. She felt like she wanted to break it but Laci moved her tongue deeper and Rachel liked the passion she felt from her and the feel of her hands on her waist. She was taller than Kitten and Kate and her heels had Rachel on her toes but she held the long kiss and was ready for another when she broke away.

"That was a good kiss, baby." Laci said, pushing her leg between Rachel's.

"I like being your baby. Will you buy your baby expensive things?" Rachel asked when she moved her hands up to Laci's shirt buttons opening another one.

"Do you deserve expensive things, baby?" She put her finger back in Rachel's mouth and she sucked it for her. Rachel nodded her head yes as she undid another button.

"Keep it in your mouth, bite it little, not hard." Rachel did as she was ordered. Laci grabbed the wine and started walking to the pool deck.

"Keep sucking my finger, baby." Walking behind her, she led Rachel outside with her finger in her mouth and sat down on an outdoor couch.

"Stop sucking my finger and sit in Mommy's lap, baby." Rachel turned, but Laci stopped her. "No, baby. Listen better to Mommy or you'll get grounded. Do you want to get grounded?"

"No, mommy."

"Of course you don't. Now straddle Mommy." Rachel spread her legs and sat on her lap, facing her.

"You didn't say to sit like this at first. Why did..."

Laci popped her ass.

"Did you back talk me?"

"No ma'am," Rachel pouted. "That hurt my bottom, mommy."

"Oh, that pouty face," Laci smiled. Pulling Rachel up her legs, she ran her hand under her skirt so she felt Laci's hands run over her panties as Rachel went back to Laci's buttons.

"Stop being mommy's girl for a minute. You said you can keep secrets?"

"Yes, Laci," Rachel undid another button exposing Laci's navy blue bra. "I'm the best at keeping secrets." She leaned down and kissed her again.

"So, if you were a present for someone, you'd be a good girl and not say anything?" Laci put her finger up to Rachel's mouth and she obediently started sucking on it. She nodded her head no.

"Do you have any experience with men, baby?" Rachel nodded yes.

"A lot?" A nod no.

"How about girls?" Another yes nod as she swirled her tongue on Laci's finger.

"Oh, you are bad. Are you a little slut, Rachel?" A nod yes.

"Good girl. Now, do you want to be a cute little present for my husband?" Another nod.

"What do you want to do to him, Rachel?" She took her finger out of her mouth and let Rachel finally open her shirt all the way.

"I want to suck his cock." Rachel moved her hands over the cup of Laci's bra.

"I like hearing you say 'cock'. It's really big, baby. Can your little mouth handle that? Have you sucked cock before?"

Rachel felt her panties start to get wet, listening to Laci tease her. She was finally going to fuck Mr. Morgan and it wouldn't be a secret.

"I'll make sure to try. Will he like my pussy, you think, Laci? My girlfriend shaves it for me. I have pretty little red curls." She raised her skirt showing her the thin white panties so she could see her red hair underneath.

"I bet he will like that. What do you want to do to me?"

"To lick your pussy, Laci." She pulled the soft cup down and startled when she felt the nipple piercing; she didn't expect that.

"Are you good at licking pussy, baby?"

"My girlfriend says I am. She squirted in my face. Will you do that to me? I like it on my face."

"You're such a bad girl. I completely read you wrong. Maybe I can do that when later but I need to know you'll be good for Lawrence. He likes good girls, good girls who are new and young. Maybe naïve? Super submissive? Can you show me that you can do that."

"I can do that. Your tits are so nice, Laci. I want to see them first, then I'll be a good little girl; your baby. Can I fuck you later and be a really bad girl? I've learned a lot and I want to make you cum until you can't walk." Rachel pulled the cups down and saw Laci's tan lines and dark nipples. She pinched them and pulled the bar slightly, causing Laci to catch her breath and smile.

"Yea, you can fuck me next time, but I need my little girl to make sure she's ready."

"OK, Laci. I'm your baby." She stopped pulling her nipples and leaned down to kiss her, feeling her tongue swirl in her mouth. She didn't mind playing a role, especially if it would get her closer to being with Mr. Morgan. She kissed Laci one last time and leaned back.

"Ms. Laci, I think what we're doing is dirty. What if the neighbors see us with your boobies out. I'll get in trouble and my daddy will spank me."

Laci smiled and petted her head. "Just trust Ms. Laci. Go get me a cigarette." Rachel pouted and got up handing her the cigarette and a lighter.

"Smoking is really bad."

"Don't talk to me like that. Get on your knees between my legs." Rachel got down as Laci lit the cigarette and blew it in her face.

"Hey, why did you do that?"

Laci reached down and held her chin and Rachel almost left character and smiled. She did this to Kitten and started to see the appeal. She didn't mind Laci making her a kitten for a moment.

"I blew smoke in your face because you backtalked. Do you want a spanking?" She nodded her head no as Laci held her chin.

"Good, sit there until I finish and then I want you to go to my room and sit on the bed." Rachel sat on her knees and Laci blew in her face after every other puff but her mind was on Mr. Morgan and even with Laci's tits, back in her bra, she thought of her hard pierced nipples and felt a tingle in her stomach again but she stayed to form and walked up the stairs to their bedroom and waited."

After a few minutes, Laci walked in with two glasses of wine and the bottle of Jäger.

"Listen, baby. I'm going to teach you to drink big girl drinks and I don't want you to complain. You need to do something for Mr. Morgan later and I need to make sure you are a good girl."

"Hey, I am a good girl. No fair. What does he need?"

"Here, drink this." Rachel took her wine while Laci made two shots. "This is your medicine so take it. It tastes bad so drink your big girl drink."

She took the shot and made a terrible face, "Ms. Laci that was gross."

"Medicine isn't always tasty but if you want to complain then you can go home and not get your present for helping me."

"I'll get a present?"

"Yes, I'll buy something nice if you're a big girl."

"I'm 18. I am a big girl."

"Well, show me. OK." Laci walked over to the nightstand and pulled out the dildo that Rachel was already familiar with.

"I want you to hold this."

"Wait, is... is that a penis?"

"Yes."

"But, I'm not supposed..."

"You know what Rachel just leave. I'll find someone else to help me."

"No, no, Ms. Laci. I'll help, but don't tell my parents, okay? I'm not supposed to know about penises."

"Your parents didn't explain this to you?" Laci asked holding the dildo closer to Rachel's face."

"No ma'am."

"Well, this is a fake cock."

Rachel winced when she said it. "That's a dirty word, Ms. Laci."

"I need you to say it. Ask me for it and use the right words."

Rachel had her head down and whispered, "I want the fake cock."

"See, you did so good. Here." She handed the dildo to her and she held it timidly in her hand.

"Now, do you know what a real cock does?"

"Makes babies."

"True, but it also feels really good if you touch it. Mr. Morgan will like it a lot. Do you want to make him happy and get a present?"

"Yea, but won't I get in trouble for touching a boy's penis?"

"Are you going to tell anyone?"

"No ma'am."

"Then what's the problem?"

"OK, I guess." Rachel held the dildo in her hand and rubbed it while Laci watched her and took off her blue as she stood above her rubbing Rachel's head.

"Now, this is going to be a little hard. Do you feel fuzzy from your medicine?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. I want you to put the tip in your mouth. This is called a blowjob or sucking cock. Go on."

Rachel moved the dildo to her mouth and let the plastic tip separate her lips. She looked at Laci the entire time, sucking the dildo and feeling her heart beat faster when Laci took off her heels and unbuttoned her pants, showing matching blue panties as she let her slacks fall to the fall. She tried to take all of her in, but the black panther tattoo that covered her leg from her hip to her calf was amazing and took all of her attention and Rachel had never seen it before. She was so beautiful and she wanted her more than Mr. Morgan at the moment.

"Why are you taking off your clothes, Ms. Morgan?" Rachel asked after taking the dildo out of her mouth.

"To make you more comfortable, baby. See, you're going to do this for Mr. Morgan and you'll need to be naked so he will be happier."

"I'm going to put a real penis in my mouth?"

"Say it like a big girl, please."

"I'm going to put a real cock in my mouth? A blowjob?"

"Yes, but you need to show me you can be an adult. Now, hold it in your mouth with your teeth. You never let your teeth touch a real cock, but hold it in your mouth with your teeth and get on your pretty little knees in front of me."

Following her orders, Rachel found herself inches from Laci's satin panties and wanted to reach around and grab her ass to squeeze it but Laci made her keep her hands on her legs as she pulled the didlo, wet with saliva, from Rachel's mouth.

"Now, I'm going to hold this fake cock in front of panties for you to practice. You know we don't have cocks, right?"

"Yea, I'm that stupid, Ms. Laci."

"I'll decide that. You listen to me. We have pussies and that is what you'll call it now. Understood? Now what is under my panties?"

"Your pussy."

"My pretty pussy."

"Your pretty pussy, Ms. Laci."

"Such an obedient girl. Now, I'm going to pretend this is my hard cock so you need to suck it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yes ma'am, what?"

"Yes, ma'am, I'm going to suck your hard cock, give you a blowjob."

Laci held the dildo and pushed it into Rachel's mouth. She liked turning Laci on and, admittingly, the idea of what she was doing turned her on too, but she really wanted Jonathon or Mr. Morgan in her mouth right now. Holding the dildo with one hand and the back of Rachel's head with the other, Laci fucked her mouth but she was pushing too hard so Rachel backed up to see if she could convince her to do something else.

"Ms. Laci, something's wrong."

"What is it, baby? Don't you like sucking big hard cocks?"

"Yea, but my, you know, is tingling."

"Your what? Remember you're a big girl now."

"My pussy."

"Oh, that is because you're excited," Laci moved the dildo and pushed her mouth onto her panties. "You know that girls can play together, right? We don't always need boys. Have you played with your girlfriends before?"

"No, Ms. Laci."

"Don't lie to me."

"Well, I kissed Becca once."

"Is that all?"

"No, I touched her boobies too."

"Did that make your little pussy tingle?"

Rachel nodded yes.

"Well you know you can use your mouth on a girl too. You're going to try with me because my pussy is tingling too. You're making it that way. Do you like that?"

Rachel smiled and nodded yes again as she moved her mouth up to the top of her panties and held Lacie's hips that felt so much like Just Kate's. She was tired of being the good little girl so she took a chance and ran her tongue on Laci's stomach and playfully bit the top of panties and pulled them back, letting them snap back on her belly. Laci Smiled and rubbed her head.

"Ok, you pass. Are you going to be a good little girl for my husband?"

Rachel ran her tongue over Laci's panties, feeling her wet lips under them.

"I'll let him fuck my little pussy and cum on my face. Will he like that?"

"Goddamn, you're bad. Lay down." Rachel quickly unbuttoned her shirt but left the thin white bralette on as Laci slid her panties off and mounted her.

"Look at you and these gorgeous freckles. We are going to have so much fun together from now on. Beautiful." Laci sat on her knees above Rachel's face and slowly lowered herself down until she felt her wet lips on her on. Holding her round ass, she accepted Laci's pussy as she sat on her face. Just Kate taught her this.

Her moans were soft at first and she finally flung her bra off so she could see her big tits. The piercings were mesmerizing to her and she knew then that Kitten would have to do that for her.

"Keep licking it, Rachel. I'm going to grab my dildo and fuck your brains out after I cum on your face. Keep going." She felt Laci rubbing harder and she was trying to figure out how to breath but she didn't want to stop, She felt like a taller version of Just Kate and she loved how Kate's ass felt in her hands while she worked her tongue harder, feeling Laci start to shake and pull her hair.

"I'm cumming, baby. Mommy's cumming. Put your tongue inside. Like that. Like that. Fuck!" Laci took a few violent shakes and collapsed on Rachel's mouth before turning over on her back, breathing heavy. Rachel slide over and put small kisses on her pussy while she recovered.

"Careful, baby, she's sensitive. Keep kissing her but soft. That felt amazing." She held Rachel's head while she kissed and finally laid her head on Laci's stomach.

"No more resting little girl, get on your hands and knees." Rachel followed her commands as Laci pulled her tits out of her bra, letting them hang out and she felt a tug as she pulled her skirt down to her bent knees.

"Your ass looks great in these panties. I need a pair like this."

"Your ass is amazing in everything Laci."

"Do you look at my ass all the time or something?"

"Yea, I made myself cum thinking about it one day," Rachel lied. She could have thought it but there was no need for particulars right now.

Laci smacked her bottom. "You're a bad little girl." She pulled Rachel's panties down to her knees with her skirt and grabbed the dildo.

"This will feel different. I leaned this when I was younger. The orgasm is different when you can't spread your legs. Do you need to rub your clit to cum?"

"No, I like it but I can cum without it."

"Good girl. This is going to feel really good."

She felt Laci's hand on her ass and then the tip of the dildo on her wet lips.

"I was going to get some lube but you're soaked you little slut."

"Am I your and Mr. Morgan's little slut?"

"You are now, baby. Lawrence is going to love you."

He already does. She thought.

It will feel really big, keep your legs together. Rachel braced as the familiar toy slid inside of her and Laci massaged her ass. She kept pushing it deeper and Rachel flinched.

"Just relax, Rachel, Lawrence's cock is huge so get used to being fucked hard. It will good in a minute."

Rachel didn't like how rough she was being with it but it did start to feel better as she found a rhythm and started pushing back against her.

"That's it, Rachel, fuck it. Look at your titties swaying; so pretty. Lawrence will definitely like his new friend."

Rachel grabbed on the bed sheets and fucked the toy more, feeling her orgasm build when Laci pushed her face down on the bed, flat, and kept fucking her.

"Imagine his body pressed on your back with his big throbbing cock filling you up."

"I'm close Laci. I'm going to cum."

"Good girl. Cum on that cock. You like your slutty little pussy getting filled up, don't you?"

"Fuck, yes, Laci. Fuck me." Rachel tried to open her legs but her skirt and panties stopped her but the build up continued. This was different.

"Harder. Harder. I'm so close."

It took longer and her leg muscles ached when the orgasm exploded through her, but it did feel amazing. Laci fucked her as she shook on the bed and felt her energy leave her body and collapsed on her stomach while Laci kept softly fucking her sensitive pussy, recovering from her explosion, before finally taking the dildo out of her you and pulling her skirt and panties off.

"That was too much fun, baby." Laci said laying next to her. Rachel slid over and laid her head in her breasts and rubbed them, playing with her nipple bars.

"Tell your parents you're working late, baby, and sleep with me a bit. I want to be close to you."

Rachel liked that idea and felt like her whole world just took a positive change as she cuddled the new Ms. Laci.

________________________________________________

"Tell me what's going on."

Lawrence was out of the shower and Mandy had just came in from the hot tub wearing Laci's white bikini.

"We aren't going to talk much about it, sweetie. I know that is frustrating but you were caught and Laci doesn't want a divorce so we came up with something. This. You get me instead of them and Laci is fine with it. It's a man's dream so just accept it and no deep talks. Besides, we are good together and I love you so we can be a couple too." She dried her hair and walked to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

"What happened to Abby?"

"I made her an offer to disconnect. She accepted. You'll drop her dad as a client and that is that. Don't fuck this up, Lawrence or you'll lose everything. Laci, me, the business, all the money, everything." She took her top off and hung in the bathroom and walked over to him. "Kiss me." She stood on her tiptoes and met his lips. "Tell me you love me."

Lawrence held her waist, feeling her breasts against his bare chest.

"I love you, Mandy."

"See, don't you want this? Now, I won't tell Laci, but if you want a young girl and you shouldn't because I can be daddy's girl if you want, then let me know and I'll arrange something, but no more teens falling in love with you. You will love me and Laci, everything else I'll arrange as a business transaction. If you go off on your own then it's over."

"Abby wasn't a teen but I'm certainly interested in you being a good girl."

Mandy smiled and slide the bikini bottom off. "Okay, daddy, but I don't know what to do. Will you teach me?"

Lawrence laughed and relaxed. As fucked up as this was, he liked having Mandy anytime he wanted her so he threw his towel and pulled her back on the bed.

"I'll show my little girl all she needs to know."

Mandy laughed. "I'm a fast learner, daddy," she said with a kiss. "Oh and Abby wasn't a teen but that little redheaded high schooler you hired is. Laci went home early to deal with her. You'll need to fire her when you get back. Don't worry, Laci said she was going to pay her and let her know that it was just an accident and this would all be a secret. No harm. No foul. She keeps the car and the nice electronics and she'll pay her a year's salary. Her parents will never know."

Rachel. There is no way she knows about Rachel.

"What? How?"

"Lawrence, you texted her on work computers. You really suck at being sneaky. Hell, you sent Abby money under the name, wait for it, 'Abby', and your wife is a genius accountant. How did you expect her not to know? Now, lay back and let your little girl suck on Daddy's fat cock."

Lawrence felt the blood leave his hands and feet as he thought of Rachel. He wanted his chance with her, but he forgot her the instant Mandy took his dick in her mouth. Whatever. She was a silly little girl. Cute, but he had something better now.